Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Admission in Specific School or Program

Alexa22
Forum Member

Spell-Casting for Admission in Specific School or Program

Unread post by Alexa22 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:25 am

I went through this thread and I don't seem to find my answer for my question I'm actually very scared to even ask because I have no clue what I'm doing
I was going through the above and I saw a person saying they don't have the qualifications. I don't either but what I would like to know is how can I have the principal call my mother's phone (I don't have a cellular phone) to offer me a space in the school and ask me to sign up I also wish that when I ask my friend if she wants to go she will say yes how can I also get her in? We literally have 2 days. I know this is very last minute but I was looking for ideas since june and I was now introduced to this., I'm using my friend's tablet to use her account, lol. I'm not a rich person either. I apologize for making this difficult but I need help please.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spell-Casting for Admission in Specific School or Program

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:12 am

Alexa22,

Time is an issue. May want to pray for it to happen and ask for success in getting into the school with your friend. You can place the principal name in a sugar jar with a petition. paper that states exactly what you want: Principal John Doe call and offer me a placement in this school for the 2018-2019 school year. Pray 23 Psalms over the jar and Psalms 78 to gain favor with government officials. Save p and order LM crown of success products to be successful in schooling and work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crown-of-success.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Spell-Casting for Admission in Specific School or Program

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:47 am

Great suggestions, j82.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”