Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Jude Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Nike

Re: Saint Jude Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Nike » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:18 am

Saint Jude, I thank you for your intercession in response to my prayers.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Saint Jude has worked many wonders, and is always ready to help. Thank you for posting your testimonials here.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:31 am

Thank you St. Jude for coming to my side and for always listening to the prayers in my heart. I have begun to see positive change and hope for the best. With your intercession all wishes are possible.
Amen
Jenelle

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Saint Jude, I thank you for your intercession in response to my prayers.

Julytrine
Newly Registered

Unread post by Julytrine » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:00 am

Thank you Saint Jude and Saint Joseph for showing me signs that you hear my prayers.

O most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus -- People honor and invoke you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, for I am so helpless and alone. Please help to bring me visible and speedy assistance. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly (state your request) and that I may praise God with you always. I promise O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this request. Amen.

SilverCandle

Unread post by SilverCandle » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:28 am

Apologies if this has been answered before but what day of the week is for St Jude?
Thank you God, Archangels and Saints for all you do

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:52 pm

SilverCandle ,

St. Jude is petition is started on a Sunday, here is lm link to St. Jude and their products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SilverCandle

Unread post by SilverCandle » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Thank you Jay Dee!
Thank you God, Archangels and Saints for all you do

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:54 am

Update!!!!!!

I did the Saint Jude Novena after 4 years of someone owing me A LOT OF MONEY! I lent someone 10,000 no contract (foolish me I know). The person became nasty. They changed their phone number and left town. I sent message after message through email and never received a reply. I told the person my son was sick and I needed the money (he really was and medical bills are not cheap when you’re self employed with no insurance) & the person finally replied only to let me know it’s not their problem, they’re not paying me back and to move on.

I used pay me products until I was blue in the face. They’ve always worked for me but this case was difficult. After I did the Saint Jude Novena... I saw no real results. But my pendulum kept insisting it had worked, did not need to be repeated and I would be paid in full.... the person first made contact with me about a month and a half after the novena.... about 2 months went by and nothing. So I did a 7 day pay me candle... the ones prior to the novena all burned poorly. But the new one burned perfectly clear for the full $10,000.

Another month went by (maybe 4/5 months since the novena) and the person contacted me and paid me $6,000. There was a huge argument immediately following the payment. I assumed that meant I wouldn’t get the other $4,000 but my candles are burning clear and my pendulum says it’s coming!

I repeat: $10,000, no contract, no point of contact other than an email that had been answered once in 4 years, no intention to pay me back, she moved to a different state, 4 years of continuous rootwork went by and AS SOON AS I ASKED SAINT JUDE FOR HELP things turned around drastically.

Thank you saint Jude! You truly are a powerful saint. When all hope is lost I will always give my worries to you! (I promise to never do anything this stupid ever again)
I read this forum and because no one was specific I felt as if my problem was too big or too hopeless.... so I went into details because I want people to know whatever their problem is no matter how big or how small, Saint Jude is powerful enough to help!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”