Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Revenge Curse Against Physical Bully Rapist Abuser Molester

Shantilly Lace

Re: Justified Revenge Against Sexual Assault

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Thank you BlakPrincess.

No he wasn't remorseful. He was sheepish about the whole thing but no remorse, well no apology, when confronted he bolted.

Cleansing, good idea, I have some Hyssop wash, so will use that. I don't have anything of his as such but as he is a neighbour I maybe able to get something. Especially his foot print dirt.
I have some hot foot oil and goofer dust so will sneak over through the night or brazenly through the day when I know he's not there and spread it.
Vinegar jar yes I should be able to do that too. I am sure I can get some things together there for that.

Thank you for a place to start. I just couldn't even begin to think straight.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:43 am

First of all, alcohol does not excuse him of responsibility ethically and certainly not in the eyes of the law. If the police gave that excuse they are trying to sweep this under the rug. And even if you had to pretend to accept it, the reality is that cases have been built on less. The police seem to me to try to make this all go away rather than do their jobs. A case can easily be made that under fear of physical danger you had to do what you had to do. You are not to blame and nothing you did brought this on. Don't allow anyone to make you think that way. Make sure you pursue this legally.

Magically, I suggest you send the man to hell. Here's a conjure I call the Chains of Damnation.

Get yourself the following items:

Black Devil Candle
Damnation Oil
Hot Foot Oil
Black Arts Oil
Crossing Powder
Blackberry Leaves
Red Peppers
Couch Grass
Vandal Root
Sulfur
Black Peppers
Black Doll Baby

What I want you to do is carve his name on the Black Devil candle with the words "Go to Hell." Dress it with the oils and light. By light of that candle make your doll baby, stuff it with your ingredients, cursing him aloud with each element you add. Sew it up and affix his photo of the face of the doll baby. Baptize it in his name and call his spirit into it. Then take up your candle and drip the wax little by little on the doll baby as you curse it over and over again. Pay special attention to his groin area. Once you've covered him up good, time for the next step.

Then take a small chain and anoint with the oils then wrap around the doll baby. Now put the doll baby into a jar and sprinkle the Hot foot Powder. Then fill it up with the alcohol of his choice. Close the lid and let the candle burn down on top of the jar. Then toss into a river or bury in the cemetery.

I know you are hurt and I am sorry you had to go through that. Fight for yourself.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:42 am

Thank you ConjureMan Ali, I will pursue it magically and legally.

I refuse to let this man ruin me, I am much better than that. I deserve better.

So I will do your spell, thank you very much, and go back to the police.

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:25 am

I'd just like to echo BlakPrincessUK and ConjureMan Ali. We are all lifting you up in prayer here, Shantilly.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - AIRR Ombudsman - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:20 am

Shantilly, have you posted a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League? You needn't be as detailed as you have been here, of course. The reason I ask is that many dedicants print out these prayers and lay them on their home altars for many days.

Also, please get some lights set at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. Fiery Wall of Protection sounds like a good start; also Stop Gossip for your mother, Court Case for yourself and DUME for the rapist.

May all your paths lead to blessings,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu May 01, 2014 3:22 am

Thank you all for your help.

I will be able to get the candles lit now (paid woohoo) and I put the prayer up as well.
The cleansing calmed me and I needed to buy a few items for ConjureMan Ali's curse but I am now prepared. I will be doing this on Saturday.

It is wonderful to be able to do something for myself, and not just be a victim.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon May 05, 2014 4:11 pm

An update, I am unsure what is happening really.

I did the spell, spread Goofer dust all along where he walks (stairs and front deck) as well as an evil concoction that I found in the archives here that I watered near where his car sits and the gates to his property he enters through regularly. He was away at the time. When he came home the following day I placed black arts oil and Hot Foot Oil on the handle of his car door. I disposed of the remains of his spell in his garden near his letter box, so he is always near it. He will no doubt find the remains at some point as he digs in his garden a lot. But it means he will touch them with his hands as well so I am all right with that.

I saw the lights on at his place the night he came home, but I haven't seen him since. His car is still here so maybe he went with a friend somewhere. I don't care really, as long as I don't see him. I would like to place Hot Foot powder all over his property to keep him away, because as long as he's not here I am happy.

I was talking to My Love this morning and he hopes he is dead inside the house, he doesn't know I've been casting, but I think I surprised him with my agreement. Why else cast such heavy spells if you're not prepared for the worst (best?) outcome?

At the very least the conjuring is keeping him away.

Have to admit I love casting.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon May 05, 2014 4:12 pm

Oh and as a side note, he tried to 'seduce' my 84 year old opposite neighbour.

I think I will do a protection spell for her and look at putting a barrier around her house as well.

What a creep.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Dear Shantilly,

Your work sounds pretty good so far, and it looks like you're getting movement, too.

Quite a number of AIRR members do crossing and revenge work. You might want one of them to support you with candles.

You might also want to take a hyssop bath, if you haven't already. I believe your work is justified, but you want to make sure.

God's blessing on your life.

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon May 05, 2014 11:58 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele,
I took my Hyssop bath Sunday morning and used some Protection and Van Van oil.
I also smudged the house with Sage, I need to get some Chinese Wash to cleanse the whole house.

I will order some FWOP soon and utilise that as well.

patientlywaiting
Forum Member
Re: Crossing work to make someone afraid of you

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:52 am

MissMichaele

perfect

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:25 pm

If using this kind of work, which time it would be performed? I guess a Saturday, the hands of the clock falling, preferably waning moon? Or the reverse, to increase the fear??? Thanks in advance!!!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Ah see, here is the beauty of hoodoo.
You could use the waning moon to decrease the level of comfort they feel around you, and yes you're exactly right the waxing moon to increase the fear. Depends on how you word you petition.

I don't use clock hands, but once again if you want their comfort level to drop sure use it on the down ward movement. It's all in the wording of your petition. Most of the time my casting takes longer than 1/2 hour which is why I don't use the hands of a clock. I can actually lose track of time when involved so, I word my petitions stating my intention.

You could start the casting before dawn so that as the day increases so to shall their fear...

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:45 pm

I am the same, Shantilly Lace, it takes always a lot of time! What I believe is helping while somebody is bullying you, is the use of Domination oil with proper wording, such as "you're afraid of me, you want to please me and keep away, etc"... Let me know what do you think...

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Dragonfly, sounds fine.
Why don't you also put their name in your shoe with oil on it, so they are under your foot.

Anything to keep them beneath you.

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Did it for a month, still not seeing results... Hope to have better luck with other work...

Thank you so much St-Anthony, you're fantastic!
St-Martha, I cannot wait to see the results, thank you for helping me!
St-Jude, you're steady going and the work is advancing by your hand. Thank you so much!!!
St-Peter, you have opened the roads for me and I'm grateful. Blessed be your name!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:11 pm

I was told once to make a doll baby of the person, bind their arms legs and put them in a dark corner, to scold them often to induce fear in them. Im sure it helps if you can get a personal item of some sort.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:09 pm

Hello Shantilly,

How are you faring? Blessings and courage to you, time and prayers will heal the pain, but the scar will stay... Have you succeeded with the cursing?

Shantilly

Unread post by Shantilly » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:32 am

Hi Dragonfly,

Life has been interesting, but i am not sure how my cursing went as I am no longer in the same house. So for me it worked out well. Thank you.

Godislove
Forum Member

Unread post by Godislove » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:37 am

Shantilly, I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry that that happened to you. It's not right and I hope and pray you can somehow heal from this event. I am very upset that you were blamed nonetheless he was not held accountable, you have my support.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:04 am

Hello, Friends,

We are so sorry that this happened also and pray for a speedy emotional and physical healing.

We are also happy that so many wonderful people care so much.

But, please keep these type of personal conversations on the Private Message venue.

Take care

rosesandwaves
Newly Registered

Hex a Rapist

Unread post by rosesandwaves » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:37 am

Hello everyone, looking for some pointers!

5 years ago I was raped by my friend's husband. I did everything right, had my house handled as a crime scene, had a rape kit done, filed the report, everything. He even failed the lie detector test. However, his wife and his friends and his company (he was a military guy) and defense all rallied and this guy got off scot free. I tried to let it go, it's been five years. Now since all the Cosby stuff happened, I looked him up on facebook and he has been promoted to a position of high power over others, and prospering, though his wife did eventually left him.

I want to hex him. I tried to stop him from doing this to other women the legal way and it failed. Now I think, I want to use the power the Goddess gave us as women to exact justice upon him. My goal is to keep him from raping other women, for him to be unable to use his penis in an unconsensual act, to be caught out in his lies, for the people who lie/d to protect him to now tell the truth, etc. My goal is not to go beyond the scope of justice as in wishing death or whatsoever outside of the justice that SHOULD have been served on him, only that the justice that was not served in the legal system shall be petitioned by me to be served by the will of the Goddess.

I bought a black penis candle, revenge oil, and black arts incense.

Can you give me good ideas on how to frame and go about this hex? I don't ever do hexing, but I feel that it is justified, but being inexperienced in hexing, I would love to hear your input on how I can successfully cast a hex to bring about justice to this rapist without negative effect to myself. My intent is that justice be served and he no longer may do harm, and he is no innocent but I want to avoid bring negativity onto myself obviously.

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Justified Revenge Against Sexual Assault Sex Abuser Molester

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Hello, rosesandwaves ,

OMG, I am so very very sorry. How God-Awful. I hope that you have had counseling to insure that you're OK. Although I know that you'll be scarred for the rest of your life, maybe counseling can help you with some coping mechanisms.

I don't blame you one bit for seeking this JUSTIFIED revenge. Good going!

I'll be on the Lucky Mojo radio show tomorrow (on blog talk radio) and my topic is typing and CURSING nature. So, my spell at the end will be great for you to perform.

If you go to this page: www.luckymojohoodooataglance.html there are many herbs that can also help you to curse him.

You can use Goofer's Dust on it: www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
You could pound Coffin nails into it.: www.herb-magic.com/coffin-nails.html

You could make revenge spells: www.luckymojo.com/revenge,html
You could cross him and here's a bunch of great crossing spells: www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

You could make a doll and really harm him:
post158079.html?hilit=cursing#p158079

There's so much that you can do.

I wish I were there, I'd help you do this spell. He deserves it

pixy denise
Forum Member
Re: to punish an abusing drunken loser

Unread post by pixy denise » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:49 pm

I think you are really brave workp your friend cos men like that make sure that you'renot see family or friends im have been in the same situation with maybe protection spell for the and the children first and then curse the men I get so angry when I read these things
but luckily she got a friend like u
i saw this was posted a long time ago but it takes courage and guts to get out of a situation
like that i hope that it all works out for her

Can2017
Forum Member

Re: Revenge Curse Against Physical Bully Rapist Abuser Molester

Unread post by Can2017 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:17 pm

Hello ConjureMan,

I came across your Chains of Damnation spell for Justified Revenge Against Sexual Assault, posted here Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:43 am -- and wanted to know if I could substitute war water for the alcohol in the jar?

Many thanks & a Happy New Year to everyone on here!

malamo

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi, malamo, i am not ConjureMan Ali -- but yes, you can make that substitution.
catherine yronwode

Can2017
Forum Member

Unread post by Can2017 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:42 pm

Thank you Catherine, I'll do that. (and thank you for fixing my post)
malamo

Morgaine-Demonia

Re: Revenge Rapist Abuser the chains of damnation

Unread post by Morgaine-Demonia » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:12 pm

Hello

I was raped by a stranger. Can I still use this spell against him without his name?

I do not simply want revenge against my rapist. I want him to be caught and to serve a lengthy jail sentence for his crime. I also want him to lose his reputation by being publicly unmasked as a rapist. How do I achieve this? Could I use the hounds of the wild hunt to achieve this? I seen a topic on Conjureman Ali's blog page about using the hounds of the wild hunt against a gossip to stop them. Could they also be used to catch this criminal and tear his public pretence of resectability away from him? As obviously he must appear to be respectable in his day to day life or he would have been caught by now. And would they force him to admit to his crimes and take his good reputation away from him?

Thanks

Morgaine

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:51 pm

Hello, Morgaine-Demonia ,

I am not familiar with Conjureman Ali's spells.

Your best bet would be to contact him for magical coaching (and a reading) to find out what your best course of action would be (you do it or he does it) and what the possible outcomes would be.

W have no idea what the outcomes would be as this is not the scope of this forum

BUT I pray that this rapist is caught and rots in hell

Take care

Morgaine-Demonia

Unread post by Morgaine-Demonia » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:02 am

Hello Miss Aida. Thanks for your reply. Here is Conjureman Ali's spell (which is the second reply from the top on this page)

Magically, I suggest you send the man to hell. Here's a conjure I call the Chains of Damnation.

Get yourself the following items:

Black Devil Candle
Damnation Oil
Hot Foot Oil
Black Arts Oil
Crossing Powder
Blackberry Leaves
Red Peppers
Couch Grass
Vandal Root
Sulfur
Black Peppers
Black Doll Baby

What I want you to do is carve his name on the Black Devil candle with the words "Go to Hell." Dress it with the oils and light. By light of that candle make your doll baby, stuff it with your ingredients, cursing him aloud with each element you add. Sew it up and affix his photo of the face of the doll baby. Baptize it in his name and call his spirit into it. Then take up your candle and drip the wax little by little on the doll baby as you curse it over and over again. Pay special attention to his groin area. Once you've covered him up good, time for the next step.

Then take a small chain and anoint with the oils then wrap around the doll baby. Now put the doll baby into a jar and sprinkle the Hot foot Powder. Then fill it up with the alcohol of his choice. Close the lid and let the candle burn down on top of the jar. Then toss into a river or bury in the cemetery.

I know you are hurt and I am sorry you had to go through that. Fight for yourself.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

I was thinking about contacting him. I have seen Conjureman Ali's website. He seems to be a very decent, genuine worker and his prices are reasonable.

Do you have any suggestions on how to catch this criminal or is there a part of the forum or Lucky Mojo pages about this? Also I would like to restore my reputation as a group of malicious girls are trying to say the rape was consensual and otherwise destroy my reputation. How do I counter this? Or is there a part of the forums that could help me with that?

Thanks

Reason: Banned

Maddyfan2020
Forum Member

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:41 pm

I need advice. So the person I am currently seeing unfortunately lives next door to his stepdad who also sexually abused him as a child from the ages of 7-9. He not only did that he has been physically, & emotionally abusive since he was 6 years old. We’ve been together for a little over a year, & he just got comfortable a few months ago telling me this stuff. I’m sure there’s more that has happened that he hasn’t had the courage to speak of he cried for hours after telling me just this..

His stepdad I’ve even witnessed would come over, & if something he wanted done that day wasn’t done he’d yell at him so loudly I swear you could probably hear it a quarter mile away. Recently I got sick of it, & stepped in, & told him not to talk to him like that he’s 35 years old to have some respect. He works full time just like his step dad, & has 2 days a week he’s able to do anything. Well his stepdad flew off the hinges, & since he owns the place my significant other lives in he threw me out. He gave me 3 days to pack my stuff, or else he was gonna have the sheriff remove me. My significant other has no other place to go so I left the next day to just not have anymore drama from him.

I was wondering what should I do to try, & help him? I mean I would hotfoot the scumbag, but I feel that would hurt my other half somehow. Should I consult someone? He’s been talking about moving out to San Diego is there a way to get him to speed up the process? I’d love to do something like make him impotent to in a way rectify this poor mans childhood, & to have his life in ruins he’s at this moment the most powerful attorney in my town which would also feel great to ruin him. I know I’m speaking out of anger I’m sorry for that.. I just care about this guy so much I feel like this guy has done some serious psychological damage, & this is why he’s so screwed up I can read him easily I know who he wants to be, but all this stuff that’s happened has left him unable to know how to be in a relationship in ways, & how he’s supposed to act he does get weird sometimes like he doesn’t know how to process, or register certain feelings. Anyway any answers would be appreciated. Sorry if I covered like 3-4 different kinds of threads here in this one post. I just need him to leave him alone.

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:22 pm

Greetings, Maddyfan2020,

If I were you, I would get a reader that would provide rootwork advice. A reader will be able to advise you whether you should step in or not, and what maybe hidden behind the scenes. Here is a link to AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Hoodoo Psychics
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

There is so much going on, you need a clear understanding of the whole situation before you go running in. Never make decisions while you are upset or depressed! You want to know what you are stepping into so you can be as prepared as possible.

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Maddyfan2020
Forum Member

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:36 pm

Thank you I’ve sent an email to one of the readers, & Rootworkers to get advice. There’s more going on than just that, but some things I already know what to do for this is just another piece of the puzzle. I’ve consulted a astral projector, & a clairvoyant whom I have known forever they both seem to have the same conclusion, & neither of them know one another. But I plan to get advice fir sure.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”