• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 8:46 am

Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Booking Reading

Unread postby baybay49 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:32 pm

Hi, I am trying to book a 30 minutes reading with Miss Cat by paypal. Everytime I try it is not going though. It says "There are no resources available for this period of time". :? Could someone explain what this means.
baybay49

Re: Booking Reading

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:39 pm

I book readings two months out. If i am not accepting readings during that time period, the message you saw will appear. While preparing for the annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, i stop taking readings and i work on books to publish. I will return later in the year.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR

Unread postby AJxoxo » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Hi Miss Cat!

I have a reading with you on the 16th. When making the appointment it asks what I want to discuss but I have an additional question.

Could you help with communicating/being introduced to my spirit guide? If not, is there another reader that can help with that?

Thank you, and I can't wait to speak with you in a week!
AJxoxo

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:48 pm

Just let me know what you want at the time of the reading and i will do the best i can in the time allotted.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:16 pm

Well, all is can say is: "wow, Wow, WOW, WOW, W O W !

I have been seeing a Ghost Dog (on and off) for awhile. It has been bothering the crap out of me.

Miss cat knew EXACTLY what it was. She described the dog to me to the letter (as if she had a portrait of it).

She knew where it came from, why it was here, what to do if I ever see it again.

Miss cat knows EVERYTHING! She IS, without a doubt, THE Master!

I love you, Miss cat: my friend, mentor, teacher.
Miss Aida

Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR

Unread postby Lucky123 » Wed May 31, 2017 8:00 am

Thank You Miss Cat for the advice during our phone consult a few weeks ago.
You advised me on how to deal with negativity in and around my home.
Lucky123

Unread postby JAD82017 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Just got off the phone with Miss Cat and I've just got to say WOW... She's a wealth of knowledge and is so incredibly kind.. My reading didn't go 100% in my favor BUT there was still plenty of good news regarding myself & my future.. I will definitely be getting a reading from Cat again.. You just automatically like her and feel connected to her.. I can't even begin to express my gratitude..

Thank you so much Cat. It's me, the doppelgänger "Ann." I learned so much from you in such a short amount of time and I will definitely be pursuing readings, divination tools and all that exciting stuff.. I do hope that my current workings bare some fruit but it's wonderful to know that I can become more and have already begun becoming more. Thank you so much! I can't wait to schedule another reading with you. I appreciate your time, patience & knowledge. Thank you again!

Edit: I did forget to mention I also have a sugar jar in place that I created the night of the mojobag. I had planned on putting some sugar in cupcakes I will be making for him in 3 weeks.. You mentioned I would have better success with container spells rather then candle so hopefully between what I already have, my situation favors my desire. Anyways, thank you again. I deeply appreciate the reading.
JAD82017

Unread postby gmnishani » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:16 pm

i don't know if this is the correct topic to post this... I'm sorry if it isn't...

i really want to get a reading from Miss Cat and would love to it if she works on my case... there is a 12 hour time difference and telephone lines are not clear and i am not a native English speaker. would she be an angel and do my reading via Email...? how do i contact her...? i dont want a long reading i know she is a busy person... but if i book the telephone reading (her available time is 3am here) and email her the questions before hand, will she email me the replies on the booked time ?

THANK YOU so much..
gmnishani

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 pm

gmnishani --

I sam very sorry, but due to the press of my other full time jobs, i can only take readings during my appointed times. The rest of my hours are already scheduled for other things -- making oils, dealing with shop customers, training students, and so forth.

I recommend that you work with Miss Marguerite -- she is located in India, nearer to your time zone. She is a wonderful reader and worker. Find her here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... Marguerite
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby gmnishani » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:18 pm

Miss Cat, Thank you so much for your reply.

i am sorry for being insistent please don't be angry with me,but if i do book a telephone reading, could you use that 30 minutes to email me instead of phone....?

it's just that i have a feeling in my mind which keeps telling me that i shall give my case to you and that will make me have the best possible results... please forgive me for disturbing you.

i will be eternally grateful if you could email me whether there is a possibility to divorce this couple with rootwork and then if you could take on the case yourself.... i know i am hoping for a lot. but if you can, please reply... if not, i promise i won't disturb you again...

i am in a bad place right now and there is a voice telling me in dreams and when i am awake that i shall give this case to you....thank you....
gmnishani

Catherine Yronwode

Unread postby Heart2heart08+ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:06 am

Catherine how can I get a reading with you to see if I should even continue on with my love spells? (I have about 7 i want to do).
Heart2heart08+

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:47 pm

gmnishani --

For the second time, no, i do not do email readings. A voice in your dreams may be telling you that i do, but that voice is not mine. Tell that voice that it is rebuked.

---

Heart2heart08+ --

You may book a reading with me here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/ca ... nwode.html

Thank you for your interest.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby vata girl » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:43 am

I was just going through this thread, and saw that someone wrote the following a few posts up:

"I have a reading with you on the 16th. When making the appointment it asks what I want to discuss but I have an additional question."

I booked a 10 minute reading with Miss Cat last night (actually, a Rootwork/Spellwork Consultation) -- and it didn't ask me what I want to discuss. Is that how it works now? I have never booked a reading with Miss Cat before.
vata girl

Unread postby vata girl » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:25 am

Ugh, Miss Cat, I feel so silly! I cancelled my booking with you last night because I realized I had accidentally chosen Rootwork & Folk Magic Lesson instead of Spellcasting Consultation (because, even if they are similar, I wanted to make sure that I chose the absolute correct one). I then re-booked for the latter. I am all set for the same time & date that I originally chose, lol. I am just wondering how long it takes before the refund for the cancellation comes through.
vata girl

Unread postby nagasiva » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:01 am

I'll make sure you're refunded today for the cancellation.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com
nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread postby vata girl » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:15 am

I got it! Much appreciated, nagasiva.
vata girl

Previous

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers