Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
MrsBrown
Forum Member

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:28 am

Hi everyone. I have been doing the St Martha faithfully by saying the novena and lighting a red candle for 6 weeks. However, I have come to realize I did not begin it properly nor did I choose between the two different Marthas. Also, St. Martha Dominator Lubana has been showing herself to me A LOT in the past week or so. And I certainly wasn't (consciously) looking for her. I know by reading here that I must introduce myself to her and I really don't want to mess this up any further since I strongly feel she's showing herself to help me with what appears to be an impossible task. If you could let me know if my plan from here on out is right, I'd be very appreciative.

* Put her altar/offerings on the floor

* Offer her water or Florida to start the novena

* Use red candles (or green; I've read she seems to respond better to use red and something told me to pick up red candles today)

* Promise red flowers, to spread her name, coffee and red wine

Should I set it all off by lighting a white candle and apologizing for the misunderstanding and ask for another chance?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:35 am

MrsBrown,

the fact you keep seeing St. Martha the Dominator a lot in the last week would be a sign that the saint is willing to work with you. I would petition her as directed. Make sure to pay the Saint when done. Best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:48 pm

Thank you j82. She sent me a snake today. I am so excited to work with her. I have never has a saint reach out to me the way she has.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:15 pm

Wrong forum, sorry (it won't let me delete).

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:23 am

I have to say I love St. Martha. Whenever she wants to work with me she shows me snakes. I get alot of signs from her. Been happening for awhile. I finally decided to work with her yesterday. Last night I saw a video of a big anaconda snake dominating a little dog, and dragging it under water with it’s body wrapped around the dog. ( The dog was saved. Thank God), but I took that as a sign that St. Martha is showing me she wants me to work with her. She is awesome. I also talk to her while I have her candle going. All you need is her pic framed, glass of water on the left side, and candle on the right. I gave her spring water. I definately will be spoiling her. I am doing my novena everyday, nit every Tuesday, although I have done it that way before. I also have her altar on the floor.

MacTasha
Newly Registered

Unread post by MacTasha » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Hello all,

I am new to the site and new to working with Saint Martha/Filomena Lubana. I just started working with her yesterday with a green candle, picture of her and few offerings. I’m not sure if these are solid signs or not but Monday night before I went to bed I asked if it was okay if I work with her. Well loud and clear into my sleep I heard very loudly “LUBANA”!! And it looked like shadows running past my bed. I’ve been seeing snakes for a while now.

Do you all feel that name call was a clear sign of yes? Thanks I’m advance!

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:58 pm

Will someone who is familiar with St. Martha chime in on my experience, please? Not asking for divination at all. Just confirmation.

I bought a red vigil candle and put a picture of St Martha Lubana on the front. I started a new 9 week novena with her on Tuesday. I felt it wasn't enough since she had sought me out, so I added a red chime candle with it for Tuesdays and decided the vigil to burn down on its own daily since I'm drawn to speaking to her that way.

The light on the vigil candle wasn't too impressive (steady, but not huge - could have been the candle itself, nothing more - but the chime candle flame was) and I got worried, so I asked her for a sign to keep it red or to change to green. She confirmed red was fine and that she was here for me. Well I relit the vigil today and the flame is not only bigger, but it's been dancing like a tree in the wind for hours. There is NO air going into the room at all or anything that could make it artificially do this.

If it matters, I was shown The World card during my reading today.

Thoughts?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:21 pm

Mrs.Brown,

We dont generally read candle work without seeing it or experiencing it, why? because it can be very personal. I have a friend who hears signs and names and is always correct, I dont hear names as a sign or often I feel it or see it. We are all gifted differently. Now a dancing candle means a spirit is communicating with you. Listen using your sense or tools to that message. Prior posting you mentioned a sign to work with her and it has seemed confirmed. Trust it and follow the work.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:53 pm

Thank you again j82. I am still making my way through this thread so I wanted to ask the vets their thoughts on the literal 180 change in the way the flame is going. It's still dancing like Baryshnikov. I'm so excited that St martha and I are getting along so well. She seems to be quite a dynamic saint.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:21 am

MrsBrown --

Divinations based on flame movement are discussed in the Lucky Mojo Forum here:

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... -3180.html

and on this free web page i wrote for "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

and in this book i wrote:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

believe
Newly Registered

Unread post by believe » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:15 am

Anybody needing to reconcile with an ex trust that Saint Martha is very powerful and can change any situation. If she chooses to work with you. She has been so great to me. Thank you Mama Lubana (what I call her). I love my new statue of her. Her presence is so calming.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:14 am

Hi Miss Cat. I am sorry for the miscommunication since I put in my other post that I wasn't looking for divination (I know they're not done on the board). I was just looking for assistance from someone who has worked with St. Martha before about why the flame would go from standard to dancing. I will try the Candle Divination thread and I already have 3 of the books, so I may have to add Hoodoo Candle Magic to my collection.

As always, thank you.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:50 am

Depending on the energy candle flames can go up and down. Could mean their is resistance, the target is fighting it off. That could be why it is high and low and dancing

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:13 pm

It's not high and low dancing (sorry for the confusion). The first day it wasn't high (but I think it's the vigil candle itself since the stand alone candle burned high, steady and bright), but it also was not low yet it was steady (not moving at all). It then got higher and started to dance and has been steadily doing so for over 24 hours.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:18 pm

Candles do that. They start off low and go high

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:04 pm

I'm totally not explaining myself correctly. I'm just going to go live my life and let sh*t happen. lol

I appreciate your help, Pyromancer, I've given you a lot of kudos in another thread (don't want to say to much here).

I believe so much in St. Martha. She sought me out so I know she'll come through.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:16 am

Thank you for the signs and guidance, St. Martha. I await your miracles in my life and to be able to add my testimonial to the many others of your great power.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:00 am

I did my novena last Tuesday, and chose to do it everyday instead of just every Tuesday. It was only day 6, and she came through. St. Martha really likes me. She is thr best and awesome. She is my favorite saint and so is St. Martin Caballero

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:02 am

Dang Pyromancer. You are so amazing! As is St. Martha.

Does anyone know why St. Martha would show herself A LOT in one day to someone who she has already agreed to work with and has started the novena?

MacTasha
Newly Registered

Unread post by MacTasha » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:13 am

Thank you Mama Lubana(what I call her) for coming through for me with my boyfriend. Thank you for willing to work with me. I am forever grateful and humble to you. I know you will always be there for me no matter what. I love you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:58 am

MrsBrown,

It would indicate a message or trying to get your attention to notice something. Pay attention to what is going on or around whne you see the signs.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:31 am

She is letting you know she is with you. Yeah the man is whipped like a little puppy by it's master. This is a guy I know of. She made him obsessed. He even told me he is very obsessed with me. This is 6 days after I called on St. Martha. She is amazing I will tell you. The man is even going to make me a birthday cake lol. He worships me. He is also in the public eye lots of women want him, but he is whipped to me. Texts me all day. Answers my calls. Wants to.put me on his social media. Thank you St. Martha. I am still doing the novena and will surely spoil her

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Thank you j82 and Pyromancer both for the answers.

Thank you Mama for your attention and love. I wait for the day I can post my testimonial to your miraculous power here alongside the many others.

Sagluckyinlove
Forum Member

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:07 am

My most precious St. Martha and St. Martha, just WWWOOOWWW! Always amazing and sooo extremely prompt. I can't thank you enough! You've changed my life. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!💕

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:38 am

Well last night he said he loves me, he text me all day, and even keeps asking me to come and see him. St. Martha I love you

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:32 am

I went out to get St. Martha's offerings. When I was at the grocery store I couldn't find pound cake. No matter how much I looked. I took it as a sign she didn't want that, so I got her white long stemmed roses, a cup of fresh brewed black coffee, and a blueberry cheesecake Danish. She has been so good to me. I love her. Thank you St.Martha

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:44 am

Pyromancer,

Pray about it. Seems like you got the items needed to please the saint. I think you pay the saint after the work is done.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:25 pm

Pyomancer, do you mind if I ask what your petition was? Are you getting what you asked for, or more than what you wanted?

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:07 pm

My petition was to get this guy that is in the public eye to be with me. Like he is on Wikipedia, and has some fame. I asked for him to submit me. He showed me today he made me something, and he bought me a ring. I just did the prayer that was on this thread, got a pic of St. Martha, anoited a red candle with Attraction oil, put that on the left of her pic, on the right a glass of spring water. I akways carve my petition on the candle. Thank you j82 for that advice.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Oh yeah when I do work I set it, and don't think about it. Just know that you put that energy out thete and it is happening. Also word your petition like its already happened. Example : John Smith born Jan 1, 1979 loves Mary Smith born Jan 1, 1979. John is obsessed, wants, and loves Mary. Etc....

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:48 am

Hello Pyromancer,

Thank you for sharing your work!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

LilStar
Forum Member

Unread post by LilStar » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:18 am

My sweet, sweet St. Martha, thank you time and time again for all that you continue to do for me without me even asking. You know what is in my heart and I will continue to praise you and spread your name.

J82, welcome back!!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Forgotten24
Forum Member

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:50 pm

Today I petition saint Martha la dominadora. Though her day is originally Tuesdays. But I just needed her. I believe if you really need her she'll come no matter the day. Anyway I got a 3 day candle, into I can get my 7 day candle. I put five holes into the candle, put her oils into her green candle. With snake oil. I brought black coffee as an offering with two sugars. Wrote my petition and burned it inside her candle. As I read her prayer and I cried, speaking from the heart ,I felt chills and I explained to saint Martha my situation. And I told her I don't have much , but I told her what I can do for her thank her every Tuesday and spread her greatness, though i didn't get results yet, the candle is burning now with a big flame , i believe its saint martha going back in forth with my ex , I believe it's her fighting him because he's stubborn and just like she conquered the dragon at her feet she will do the same for my ex. I just turned on the TV and a cartoon appeared "Sanjay and Craig " and you would not believe "Craig" is a green snake.

I want to say thank you Saint martha ,THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I TRUST YOU WILL BRING HIM BACK. YOU ARE POWERFUL , YOU ARE GREAT, I LOVE YOU SAINT MARTHA LA DOMINADORA, thank you and I will keep my promise.

southerncajun
Forum Member

Unread post by southerncajun » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:27 am

Saint Martha;

Thank you for all that you are doing for me!

Sagluckyinlove
Forum Member

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:02 am

My precious St. Martha and St. Martha I I want to THANK YOU for always amazing me. I know it's you, it's so specifically both of you that are getting me results. You're so incredible!

Marie Laveau
Forum Member

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:18 am

Hi everyone here,

I promised to her to publish a miracle and she has done it again, so here I am.

I was dating a guy, everything was okay for months till this guy after summer started to behave in a weird way and one day out of the blue, he decided not to say hello to me. We were appart for two months with no explanations from his side. He literally disappeared. I was waiting for him but when he saw me he behave like I was a total stranger. I believe that he's dating other girl.
So I petitioned to Saint Martha, who has always helped me, and the revenge chance happened. This guy has bitten the dust, bye bye to him.

So thanks Saint Martha for your wonderful help again. I petitioned her about other guy in the past who was a total pig to me and she kicked hard!

I absolutely love her. Thanks again my dear.

Cw83
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cw83 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:21 am

I would also like to say thank you to Saint Martha.

She has not yet granted my petition but she shows me that she is there for me and tries to keep me strong while she works on my issue for me.

When I light candles on her altar, the candle flickers like I’ve never seen and I believe this is Saint Martha showing me that she’s here for me.

I believe in her and I feel her presence with me and felt compelled to tell you call to entrust her with your issues.

I will keep you all posted on how she deals with my issues.

belle_tristesse
Forum Member

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Hello. What is a typical offering to st.martha? We really don't have pound cake here, we have something called Madera cake which is very similar. But I have read green candles but some say red? And perfume?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:27 pm

belle_tristesse,

A typical or traditional offering is flowers, colored candles, water, some use alcohol or liquor depending on the saint or spirit, some use florida water. White flowers, iv seen red and green candles based on her colors. Sweet cakes are common or even fruit. There are all traditional and will very slightly based on who you ask. I have a friend who works with her and this is her typical items. The cake you mentioned would be acceptable.

LilStar
Forum Member

Unread post by LilStar » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:52 pm

My sweet, sweet Santa Martha! Thank you for all you’ve done and continue to do. For continuing to be ever so present in my life!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

callmearizona
Newly Registered

Unread post by callmearizona » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:08 am

I want to publicly praise St. Martha who tied down a wicked boss for a family friend. She tamed him and kept him from unjustly firing a good hard working man. If you are having problems with difficult bosses or authorities St. Martha is an amazing friend and ally. I did a Novena to for nine weeks plus four, burning two candles with her image on them and offering bread honey and wine every Tuesday as well. Not only did the bad boss become unable for political reasons to fire my family friend, the other employees reported how bad the boss was to upper management and he had to treat my friend nicely. St. Martha is an incredible friend and helper and I cant encourage devotion to her enough.

God Bless!

Arizona

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”