Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
MrsBrown

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:28 am

Hi everyone. I have been doing the St Martha faithfully by saying the novena and lighting a red candle for 6 weeks. However, I have come to realize I did not begin it properly nor did I choose between the two different Marthas. Also, St. Martha Dominator Lubana has been showing herself to me A LOT in the past week or so. And I certainly wasn't (consciously) looking for her. I know by reading here that I must introduce myself to her and I really don't want to mess this up any further since I strongly feel she's showing herself to help me with what appears to be an impossible task. If you could let me know if my plan from here on out is right, I'd be very appreciative.

* Put her altar/offerings on the floor

* Offer her water or Florida to start the novena

* Use red candles (or green; I've read she seems to respond better to use red and something told me to pick up red candles today)

* Promise red flowers, to spread her name, coffee and red wine

Should I set it all off by lighting a white candle and apologizing for the misunderstanding and ask for another chance?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:35 am

MrsBrown,

the fact you keep seeing St. Martha the Dominator a lot in the last week would be a sign that the saint is willing to work with you. I would petition her as directed. Make sure to pay the Saint when done. Best of luck!

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:48 pm

Thank you j82. She sent me a snake today. I am so excited to work with her. I have never has a saint reach out to me the way she has.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:15 pm

Wrong forum, sorry (it won't let me delete).

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:23 am

I have to say I love St. Martha. Whenever she wants to work with me she shows me snakes. I get alot of signs from her. Been happening for awhile. I finally decided to work with her yesterday. Last night I saw a video of a big anaconda snake dominating a little dog, and dragging it under water with it’s body wrapped around the dog. ( The dog was saved. Thank God), but I took that as a sign that St. Martha is showing me she wants me to work with her. She is awesome. I also talk to her while I have her candle going. All you need is her pic framed, glass of water on the left side, and candle on the right. I gave her spring water. I definately will be spoiling her. I am doing my novena everyday, nit every Tuesday, although I have done it that way before. I also have her altar on the floor.

MacTasha

Unread post by MacTasha » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Hello all,

I am new to the site and new to working with Saint Martha/Filomena Lubana. I just started working with her yesterday with a green candle, picture of her and few offerings. I’m not sure if these are solid signs or not but Monday night before I went to bed I asked if it was okay if I work with her. Well loud and clear into my sleep I heard very loudly “LUBANA”!! And it looked like shadows running past my bed. I’ve been seeing snakes for a while now.

Do you all feel that name call was a clear sign of yes? Thanks I’m advance!

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:58 pm

Will someone who is familiar with St. Martha chime in on my experience, please? Not asking for divination at all. Just confirmation.

I bought a red vigil candle and put a picture of St Martha Lubana on the front. I started a new 9 week novena with her on Tuesday. I felt it wasn't enough since she had sought me out, so I added a red chime candle with it for Tuesdays and decided the vigil to burn down on its own daily since I'm drawn to speaking to her that way.

The light on the vigil candle wasn't too impressive (steady, but not huge - could have been the candle itself, nothing more - but the chime candle flame was) and I got worried, so I asked her for a sign to keep it red or to change to green. She confirmed red was fine and that she was here for me. Well I relit the vigil today and the flame is not only bigger, but it's been dancing like a tree in the wind for hours. There is NO air going into the room at all or anything that could make it artificially do this.

If it matters, I was shown The World card during my reading today.

Thoughts?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:21 pm

Mrs.Brown,

We dont generally read candle work without seeing it or experiencing it, why? because it can be very personal. I have a friend who hears signs and names and is always correct, I dont hear names as a sign or often I feel it or see it. We are all gifted differently. Now a dancing candle means a spirit is communicating with you. Listen using your sense or tools to that message. Prior posting you mentioned a sign to work with her and it has seemed confirmed. Trust it and follow the work.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:53 pm

Thank you again j82. I am still making my way through this thread so I wanted to ask the vets their thoughts on the literal 180 change in the way the flame is going. It's still dancing like Baryshnikov. I'm so excited that St martha and I are getting along so well. She seems to be quite a dynamic saint.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:21 am

MrsBrown --

Divinations based on flame movement are discussed in the Lucky Mojo Forum here:

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... -3180.html

and on this free web page i wrote for "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

and in this book i wrote:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

believe

Unread post by believe » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:15 am

Anybody needing to reconcile with an ex trust that Saint Martha is very powerful and can change any situation. If she chooses to work with you. She has been so great to me. Thank you Mama Lubana (what I call her). I love my new statue of her. Her presence is so calming.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:14 am

Hi Miss Cat. I am sorry for the miscommunication since I put in my other post that I wasn't looking for divination (I know they're not done on the board). I was just looking for assistance from someone who has worked with St. Martha before about why the flame would go from standard to dancing. I will try the Candle Divination thread and I already have 3 of the books, so I may have to add Hoodoo Candle Magic to my collection.

As always, thank you.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:50 am

Depending on the energy candle flames can go up and down. Could mean their is resistance, the target is fighting it off. That could be why it is high and low and dancing

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:13 pm

It's not high and low dancing (sorry for the confusion). The first day it wasn't high (but I think it's the vigil candle itself since the stand alone candle burned high, steady and bright), but it also was not low yet it was steady (not moving at all). It then got higher and started to dance and has been steadily doing so for over 24 hours.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:18 pm

Candles do that. They start off low and go high

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:04 pm

I'm totally not explaining myself correctly. I'm just going to go live my life and let sh*t happen. lol

I appreciate your help, Pyromancer, I've given you a lot of kudos in another thread (don't want to say to much here).

I believe so much in St. Martha. She sought me out so I know she'll come through.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:16 am

Thank you for the signs and guidance, St. Martha. I await your miracles in my life and to be able to add my testimonial to the many others of your great power.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”