Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
charlie26

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by charlie26 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:13 am

I have kind of a funny story about St Martha to share :P

I’d been thinking of doing a petition to St Expedite to speed things up with my target. St Expedite has done amazing things for me in the past, including getting this guy to call me after a YEAR, within days of a petition!

Anyway I already have a money petition running with St Expedite and I know you’re not supposed to ask for more than one thing at a time but I thought, as we get along so well, maybe he would make an exception this time... well he very politely said no, and I was disappointed but that night as I was going to sleep, St Martha popped into my head. I realised she would be the perfect saint to ask about this situation as it’s more of a long-term situation rather than just a quick fix. I want this guy to be consistent, instead of going back and forth, blowing hot and cold.

The next day was Monday so I had some time to introduce myself, research the best way to petition her, gather up supplies etc.

So on Tuesday I made my request, and the candle started flickering wildly! I made sure it wasn’t from a draft or my breath - nope, definitely just the flame going crazy! So I feel good about that meaning she’s willing to work with me.

The funny part is, since she first came to mind, I’ve been cleaning my house like crazy! I mean, it needed it, but... I’ve never felt so much energy and enthusiasm to get into every nook and cranny! Is this just psychosomatic because I’m thinking of the bible stories about Martha? Has anyone else experienced this?

I also have a question - should I do any other love spells while the 9 Tuesdays are going on, or would that look like I don’t trust St Martha to succeed? My target has a female friend I feel very uncomfortable about and I’d like her to be phased out of his life.... I asked St Martha to help HIM to draw healthy boundaries in his friendships - I want it to be his decision to not hang out with this person all the time - but I’m still tempted to go a lemon spell. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:19 am

Hello charlie26,

Sometimes, when we start any kind of new undertaking, it's not unusual to feel excited and energized. It's a human response, and as much a result of adrenaline as it is a psychological reaction to a new goal. I wouldnt read too much into it. Just be grateful for your surge of energy and getting your home clean and spiffy.

You could work love spells if you wish while working your nine-week St Martha vigil. You could speak to her and tell her what you're doing, and involve her in some way so she does not interpret your work as a lack of faith, as you said. She loves strong women who take charge, so show her that side of your energy and watch for signs from her along the way.

Personally, I would throw this other woman into a freezer spell to stop her momentum with your target. Put her on ice, then focus on your work on him.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

charlie26

Unread post by charlie26 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:26 am

Thank you Miss Athena! I’ll do that.

Ritaogunkunle
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ritaogunkunle » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:54 am

St Martha!!!!!

Just want to let the whole world know that working with st Martha continues to be the delight of my life. This Saint works in every aspect of life. She has blessed me with twins, increased my business and above all restored my faith in the almighty. I would encourage anyone to call her, she really answers. Remain a blessing😘😘😘

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Thu May 02, 2019 9:57 pm

Please hear my prayers Saint Martha. My love and thanks to you for guiding me this far. Please continue to be my guiding light.

electra
Newly Registered

Re: Saint Matha

Unread post by electra » Fri May 03, 2019 4:12 am

Saint Matha Dominodora, Lubana
Does her altar have to be on the floor.
Some people say she can be dangerous to work with. Is this correct?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 03, 2019 10:44 am

Hello electra,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to see her here.

Traditionally, her altar is on the floor but if that is impossible, work as close to it as you can.

She is not dangerous, she just doesn't suffer fools easily. So anyone who is not a fool has nothing to worry about.

Good luck.

TinaMarie14

Unread post by TinaMarie14 » Sun May 05, 2019 9:54 am

Thank You St.Martha for working with me. I am forever grateful. I know you are working and that he will contact me and come back to me. Again many thanks

TinaMarie14

Unread post by TinaMarie14 » Tue May 07, 2019 4:31 pm

How do I build a relationship with St Martha? I just finished her candle. I changed my screen saver to her picture, because I think she’s so beautiful, I’ll keep it up for 21 days. I also talked to her and asked her to speak to me. Is there anything else I should be doing?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 07, 2019 5:14 pm

TinaMarie14 ,

Building relationships with saints is a personal process that can take time and energy. Many will make an alter to the saint, set flowers, water, treats and flowers. They will pray the Novea at the alter, they will speak and ask for signs to see if she will work with them. I would get a reading from an AIRR member to see if she will work with you: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Also continue praying and working with her, watching for signs and movement, pray for signs.

I do not personally work with her but I do have relationships with Saints from my heritage and I know they are their because they come throw with the quickness and answer my prayer, I also equally follow through with candle work, rewarding them, thanking them, and talking about them.

Many on this forum work with St Martha and I am sure many will chime in with some great advice, I just want you to focus on the relationships and connecting. It is so important with saint and spirt work.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

electra
Newly Registered

Unread post by electra » Wed May 08, 2019 8:01 am

Thank you Miss Athena.

LADYLAZARUS90

Unread post by LADYLAZARUS90 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:23 pm

I wanted to share another experience with my beloved Saint Martha Lubana. I work with her, the black one for more than 7 years. I have no african background, my family is Christian and in the beginning I was a little scared. She responded me immediately the first time I called her to bring back a lover and I was with him for 5 years and it was a good relationship after her intervention. Since then, I don't remember how many times she helped me. I remember I bought her statue when she granted a wish for me to pass an exam I thought I would never pass and be on the top university of my country. She even understood me when I told her that I suddenly was scared and I could not pray to her for some time.

Eventually, last two years I am in a relationship with a guy that has done a lot of bad things to me, he has cheated on me with his ex, he takes drugs, he is indifferent and he separates with me and just dissapears without telling me. But I am so in love with him and whenever we are together I am so happy. Last year he disappeared and stopped talking to me all of a sudden. I asked Saint Martha to bring him back to me and change his bad habits and did a 9-day candle prayer. I had lost hope and a month after that he reappeared and he was a totally different person. He wanted me back, he wanted to stop the drugs, he was loving, he did things for me. I was so happy and I couldn't believe it for many months. Then I asked Saint Martha to make something happen in order for me to learn the real reason he left me back then. This is when one time he left his facebook open and I read some conversations with his ex and learnt he was cheating with her. It was painful, but I thanked her properly because I had to know.

Now, we are separated again for two months with no explanation. I tried to forget him and move on but I couldn't and again the worst thing is that he didn't give any explanation. The last time we met we had a great time we didn't fight and he didnt seem bored. So I thought I deserve an explanation and I deserve justice. I asked Saint Martha if she wanted to help me to bring him back again and I was taking signs that I thought was a yes, but these two months nothing happened but I couldn't start the 9 Tuesdays. Now I started and I am in the next Tuesday, but suddenly this week I lost hope, I felt desperate and I thought I would call him to tell him that I have my clothes in his place and I want to go get them or something.
But my cards and my pendulum kept telling me to not call and that he will contact me. So yesterday I asked Saint Martha to give me TODAY a sign, a real sign that she will help me and he will come back and I should be patient. Because I thought maybe after all he has done to me maybe she doesn't want me.

So today, I was waiting for a sign all day and I was getting some minor signs like song that was saying something like "You are not good to me, my mama doesn't like you but she wants to make me happy", I had a weird him where I was with him in a park and we saw a mother and a daughter and we were talking about the love of the mother for the daughter and finally I had my REAL sign. My phone rang and it was a number from another country, Switzerland. That was really weird and I thought I wouldn't respond but I thought "that's weird, but maybe thats your sign, maybe its a Martha". I thought that for fun and I responded and the lady talked and said "Hello, my name is Martha Mayer and I am calling from a beauty company". Literally, my heart started beating really fast and I was shocked. She was telling me about some beauty products and she was telling things like "You sound like a beautiful woman and very sweet, you should love yourself, you should take care of yourself" and stuff like that that I also take as messages from St. Martha.
I was shocked. This name is not common in my country so I picked up thinking maybe its a Martha and it was. She never gave me a sign like that.
So I take it as a sign that she will help me again this time with this guy and she' s taking her time because she has some good reasons, she knows better. I am confident again, I have my hope back and I will wait.

Sorry for the large post, but I really wanted to talk about her because she is a bless in my life and she has done so much for me. She amazes me every time with her miracles and every time they come the time I least expect it.
Saint Martha thank you in advance for granting my wish to bring him back to me, make him give me all the things I deserve love, caring, respect, fidelity. Make him regret he left me, make him miss me like I miss him and dominate him to come back to me and stay with me. I know you are doing your best and you will do your miracle again. I will continue to spread your name and what a loving creature you are. I love you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 16, 2019 9:26 pm

Hello LADYLAZARUS90,

Thank you for your wonderful testimonial. Saint Martha is a fantastic ally in matters such as yours, and I am happy to see you have such strong signs that she is on your side. Continue working with her, and I wish you great success!

LADYLAZARUS90

Unread post by LADYLAZARUS90 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:54 am

I have a question. Has Saint Martha or Lubana anything to do with Pomba Gira Maria Padilla? I read Pomba Gira's prayer and some people said that it's great to read in front of Saint Martha's candle and they thanked both of them for their lover return. Also, in one of St Martha's prayer "Martha, martha the one who raises the winds, the one that demons lust over..." there is the name of Maria Padilla and that they sit and discuss together. Do they work together. Can I read Pomba Gira's prayer in front of St Martha's altar or she'll be offended like I don't trust her? Also, do I have to pay them both? What's the relationship between them if there is any? Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 18, 2019 8:54 am

Hello LADYLAZARUS90,

Pomba Gira is an Afro-Brazilian spirit associated with the crossroads who is evoked by practitioners of Quimbanda and other African-diaspora religions, primarily in Brazil.

If you want to incorporate her into your work with Saint Martha, that is up to you. Since she is outside of the hoodoo tradition, we can't advise on how to work with her as our forum is intended to inform on the practice of hoodoo.

Having said that, my personal preference would be to work with Saint Martha on her own, as she is powerful enough in her own right. But that's just my opinion.

LADYLAZARUS90

Unread post by LADYLAZARUS90 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:59 am

Hello, sorry for the many questions. I had a lot of signs from St. Martha Lubana these days, I am on my 3rd week. Also I had a sudden random movement from the target when I asked for a sign from him that he still rememebers me. He added a girl I know in facebook that he doesn't know I know her and she told me. He started hitting on her but he told her that he broke up with a girl two months ago (me) and started talking about me. So I guess that was my sign he still remembers me. Still no contact though but I trust St. Martha and all these signs and I believe she has my back.

My question is, a friend of mine, who is a man asked her if she wanted him to work with her to bring his ex back and be sweet with him and she gave him a sign with her name the next day. He asked St. Martha for a contact from his ex and told her that he would bring her eggs and cigarettes in my altar if she contacted because he didn't know how to make an altar and he didn't tell me about it. But 2 days later his ex contacted after a 2 months of silence. So today he brought me the gifts to put them in my altar. I wonder if it's ok or if it's wrong. I put them there with a paper where he wrote his thanks. I don't want her to be confused with my petitions and my gifts and his or be mad in a any way. So I want your opinion. Thank you in advance

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed May 22, 2019 5:20 pm

Hello LADYLAZARUS90,

I would have him create his own altar space to her. It could be as simple as printing her photo and lighting a candle for her. It does not need to be an elaborate space, and he could leave his offerings to her there.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Fri May 24, 2019 2:47 am

I want to say the biggest thank you to my mother Saint Martha / Filomena Lubana.

I have had many amazing experiences with her and she has shown me miracles. She’s also amazing to have on your side if you build a relationship with her and treat her well she will have your back and be loyal to you.

I have had a crush on a guy for a month now who I kept seeing around town in the grocery stores all the time, he is new here so I knew nothing about him and I was shy to approch him. I went to Saint Martha about him, explained him to her and how he looks etc. since I did not know his name, told her how I felt about him and asked her to bring him into my life, and to make things easy for me since I am shy and that it would be amazing if I saw him on birthday which was the next day. The next day on my birthday I saw him again but was way to shy to apporch him again. Then I was hanging out with one of my girlfriends 2 days later and she was telling me about a dating app I should join, I joined it and the man I have a crush on ended up being on that dating site but was not active on it. I asked her to match him and I on the dating app and to bring us into communication, and she did just exactly that and now me and this man have been on a few dates and we have amazing chemistry. I am so thankful for her guidance and the things she does for me and I will forever be loyal to Saint Martha.

I also want to mention that when it comes to using Saint Martha and love situations in my experience she won’t help you with that if she doesn’t like the man in question or doesn’t think he’s good for you, which can be a huge bonus because she’s guiding you in the right direction.

Thank you again Saint Martha you have no idea how thankful I am to have the relationship I share with you!

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Sun May 26, 2019 4:21 am

My sweet Saint Martha! Once again I come to give you thanks and praise, not only for always being with me, but for what you did for my child. I know that my prayers to you and your intercession with God, along with my child’s determination and faithfulness, is what allowed his goal to be accomplished. He sees and knows my dedication to you and I pray that you continue to be present in his life always. Thank you!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

FracisFire124

Unread post by FracisFire124 » Thu May 30, 2019 10:20 am

Thank you Santa Marta, for your protection and comfort!

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:41 pm

Ok I am so confused. Saint Martha Dominadora showed herself to me so much concerning 2 people that ended up not working out (for completely different reasons). And I was very dedicated to her. Did a whole 9 weeks, wasn't sure I did it correct so I did it over. The best coffee, put her altar on the floor, everything.

Out of nowhere I meet the sweetest, kindest, smartest, funniest, etc. guy who freaking adores me and makes me feel good. He had a girlfriend (they broke up) and we're free to be together. There are some issues, so I figure I'd ask her for help. NOPE. I mean NOTHING. I had a reading with my AIRR reader and I am supposed to pursue things with him.

I am not questioning her, but I am so confused why she would say yes to 2 douchebags (I mean REALLY bad for me) and no to someone actually good. :cry: I know she likes to kick men's asses, but...

That said, who do you suggest I ask?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:58 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

We can't speak for what Saint Martha has in mind. Perhaps this new man is not what he is cracked up to be and she is saving you from him. Or perhaps something else is happening. It's not possible for us to know.

You should consult with your AIRR reader for more specific advice, since we don't want to contradict anything they would suggest to you.

Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:22 pm

Hi Miss Athena. I knew I forgot to add something. I did remember to add that I had a reading about him already, but not that I am due for another reading with my AIRR reader next week.

I wasn't asking why really. There isn't anyone else in my life I can talk to about these things. I am just flipping confused.

Thank you for your time in answering.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:41 am

MrsSchaeffer2020,

A spirt may agree to work with you but it does not guarantee the work will take on the person or she will work on these specific people. I believe many spend time building relationships then do work with the saint or spirit. She may be willing to work with you and be a strong spiritual force but not supportive of these men. Also remember God has the ultimate say, if he says no its done. Magic helps us in life and specific cases but does not guarantee anything to us, this is one reason divination is so important in the work. Did your reader indicate things would happen with this person? Did you ask the reader about Saint Martha and working with her?
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:51 am

I've been working with Saint Martha since 2015 and she has blessed my life in so many ways! I turned to her after a second failed marriage when I felt more lost than I've ever felt in my life. I hadn't worked in 10 years, had two failed marriages behind me, and was relying on child support and help from my parents to give my kids a comfortable life. It was definitely a low point for me. Well I reached out to Saint Martha and the very same day that I lit her candle and prayed, a tiny green lizard made it's way into my kitchen and let me scoop it right up in my hand. It felt like a sign from Saint Martha, like I felt it in my heart.

From that moment on, I've lit a candle to her nearly every week and I have her statue on my altar, her picture in my wallet, and her pendant on my key chain. I talk to her randomly throughout the day, when I need support or hope. She answers every time. Since my first plea to her, I have started and now completed Nursing school. I immediately found a job in the exact hospital I wanted, on the Neuro ICU floor, exactly where I wanted to be. I met a wonderful man in school and he is amazing to me and my children, and I know that Saint Martha brought him to me and helps keep him in line for me!

I just can't say enough about Saint Martha, she truly saved me from myself and helped me to realize all the beautiful things that life can offer. I had lost faith, and my spirituality, and she has returned it for me. I hope that she blesses all of you in the same way that she has blessed me. I will honor her and pray to her for the rest of my life! Thank you Saint Martha for guiding me to the right path and helping me navigate it! Even in my less devout moments, you have been here for me. Truly a blessing!
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:25 pm

thank you saint martha for the signs you have shown me and coming to me in my dreams. i’m excited to start a bond and become closer

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Hi JayDee.

I recently had another reading with my AIRR reader and she confirmed this relationship with him is "THE ONE" (her words).

I think Saint Martha gave me what I needed, not what I wanted: to get the other 2 out of my life. Neither is what I deserve (in a good way). She is said to remove people who are not good for you and to be honest for that I am grateful because I never would have seen that I deserve the love of a good man. Not to have to fight to be treated well by people who aren't healthy.

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:14 am

Thank you so much Saint Martha for you amazing help. I prayed so hard to her yesterday as I was really lost. I'd worked with her before and felt she was a warm and caring saint. I don't have a mother who I can rely on or turn to but I'd heard others refer to her as 'Mother Martha' and that is exactly the kind of energy she has. My situation felt hopeless & it wasn't Tuesday so I couldn't petition her properly. Instead I sat with the small statue I have of her and I cried and poured my heart out. I was filled with anxiety, shaking and feeling sick but once I was done, I felt so relaxed, even though some part of me was fighting it. I thought I can't relax because this terrible thing is about to happen. She came though for me though - crisis fully averted and I am so grateful that I cannot even put it into words.

LADYLAZARUS90

Unread post by LADYLAZARUS90 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:38 am

My dear Saint Martha, Filomena Lubena, my beloved mother, THANK YOU, THANK YOU with all my heart. After all these strong signs, when I was desperate, in my darkest moment, three days after my 6th Tuesday and out of nowhere you came through for me and brought me almost all my petitions in one night. You made me so happy I can't put into words. You forgave me for my impatience and you were with me all the way, fighting barrier after barrier until you brought him to me begging and wanting me like crazy after 3 months of silence! You are so powerful. I will believe in you and spread your name and my faith in you forever. You help so many people especially when there is injustice. You can overcome the biggest obstacles. I still can believe the change in his attitude. He did exactly what I asked you. He called me and an hour after that he was begging me at my door. He made sweet love to me and wanted me like crazy, I've never seen him like that. He said words to me that I asked you to make him say. I will give you all the gifts that I promised and more and I will spread your name whenever and wherever I have the chance.
I am not afraid of anything with you by my side and I am waiting for you to bless this relationship and bring me all my other petitions. Make him stay and be faithful to me this time and do things for me, show me he cares about me and he loves me and wants to do things with me and live with me.
I love you so much. He was begging me to stay with him today and I wanted him so much but I left because I wanted to light your candle and pray to you tomorrow for my 7th Tuesday and bring you your presents my mother. THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR WORKING WITH ME. You come through for me every time no matter how hard it is and how impatient I am, you always forgive me and give me your beautiful signs. I love you my mother Saint Martha Filomena Lubana

Falsisha369
Newly Registered

Unread post by Falsisha369 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:41 pm

I want to PUBLICLY thank Saint Martha for the confidence and patience she has instilled in Me over the past few weeks.
I have been generally talking with Saint Martha as if in person, AND SHE HAS FILLED ME WITH strength, confidence and peace.
I started My vigil Tuesday night and will continue, with promise of an offering left upon a hill once My petition is granted.
I thank her everyday and SING HER PRAISES!
THANK YOU, SAINT MARTHA! You have changed My life.

Falsisha369
Newly Registered

Unread post by Falsisha369 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:41 am

AND, AGAIN, Saint Martha La Dominadora, has worked in My favor. She is improving My life daily, and blessed Me with not one, but TWO new jobs.
When asked for a message in My dreams, she obliged Me. My continuous Love, Appreciation & Devotion to You, Saint Martha La Dominadora!
This Tuesday's vigil will be without petition, instead with offerings & gratitude.
HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVE!

FracisFire124

Unread post by FracisFire124 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:05 pm

Thank you Santa Marta La Dominadora.

Brooklynbeauty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Brooklynbeauty » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:10 am

I’m interested in getting a reading to see if St Martha/Lubana will work with me.... what is an AIRR reader and how do I get in contact with one?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:39 pm

Hello Brooklynbeauty,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to see you here.

AIRR is the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, which is a collective of carefully screened hoodoo conjure practitioners who provide some combination of readings, rootwork, magical coaching and customized spiritual products.

You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

The listing of members is on the left side of the page. Scroll through them and read their bios, to find someone who "clicks" with you.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:15 am

I love Saint Martha so much!.

She has always helped me, always. There is no petition that hasn't been answered. She always gives me signs such as lizards or I read her name on tv or online or on boards.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:11 am

Today is her feast day.

All the glories to the beautiful and loving Martha of Betania. My beloved Saint Martha, I absolutely love you. Thank you for all the help you have given me and all those granted petitions.

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:58 am

Saint Martha, on today, your feast today, I thank and praise you. You have never failed me. You have been with me always and I love you. I pray you continue to be with me and my family. May I continue to always feel your presence.
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

FracisFire124

Unread post by FracisFire124 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:11 am

Thank you Santa Marta!

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:59 pm

thank you for everything saint martha. so sweet and sooo loving

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:40 am

Starting a Saint Martha novena today on Tuesday. Was wondering if it’s ok to give her offerings before she grants my petition? This is my first time approaching a saint and don’t want to go anything wrong.

Was thinking of offering her white roses, glass of water, Florida water and black coffee.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Hello LaJaguarina,

You can certainly give her offerings as a way of showing respect and thanking her for any help she may provide to you. It's a lovely gesture.

Good luck,

Crunch-N-munch

Unread post by Crunch-N-munch » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:49 pm

I want to publicly thank and praise Saint Martha for coming through for me giving me confidence, helping me out at work and all life situations!!! She is truly an angel and I am grateful and thankful to have her in my life. I love you!! I thank you!!!

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:35 pm

Thank you st martha for always listening and being so kind and empathetic. i always feel so calm after talking to you mwuah xoxo

Moonlight97
Newly Registered

Unread post by Moonlight97 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:10 am

Hello everyone,
I just joined this forum after reading it last night. Lots of interesting information about St. Martha.
I discovered her a few weeks ago. I started the novena to St. Martha last Tuesday, BUT without an altar, I just fasted that day and prayed to her and my request to her.
I fasted the second Tuesday which was yesterday. I used blessed candles from a church.
I had a psychic reading last week, and I need some guidance from this community.
1.Is it bad to have a reading during the novena you St. Martha?
2. Is it too late to set up an altar and and give her offerings to even if I already started the novena.

Thank you.

Crunch-N-munch

Unread post by Crunch-N-munch » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:56 am

I want to make a public announce to formally thank Saint Martha once again for accepting my petition and coming through again!! Thank you for working with me, thank for being patient with me, thank you for your strength, wisdom and understanding, I truly appreciate you and I am grateful and thankful for all you do! Thank you again Saint Martha!!

Crunch-N-munch

Unread post by Crunch-N-munch » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:58 am

Thank you again Saint Martha for everything that you do for me, for my family, thank you for being patient and understanding with, thank you for protecting my family and helping us dominate difficult people and situations thank you for giving my family and I the strength that we need to get through life!! Thank you so much Saint Martha!!

FracisFire124

Unread post by FracisFire124 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:25 pm

Thank you for your protection, Santa Marta La Dominidora.

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:45 pm

love you saint martha. please show me a sign, visit me in my dreams tonight xoxo

Crunch-N-munch

Unread post by Crunch-N-munch » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:00 am

Thank you so much Saint Martha for coming to me in my dreams and revealing the truth, I truly appreciate you and I am very thankful, thank you again, love you mami!

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:53 am

thank you martha for bringing the truth to the light. definitely hurts but it is what i prayed and asked of from you. now hopefully i can start to heal. love you martha xoxo

Crunch-N-munch

Unread post by Crunch-N-munch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:01 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for coming to my aid in my time of need I am so grateful and thankful for you!!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”