Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
angel_blue
Newly Registered

Re: Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

Unread post by angel_blue » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:12 am

Hi everyone,

Today I went to the cemetery to collect graveyard dirt from a loved ones grave. At first everything felt okay. Now I decided that, I did not want to use it. I was not going to use it for evil, but rather as a means for assistance. I was going to seek help with a love spell. My previous lover and I, had a horrible fight a few weeks ago. Long story, I became so impatient without being able to wait for honey jars to do their thing. Guilt is the devils playground of the mind. Before going to the graveyard I did prepare myself with doing a cleansing and dressed in all white. I know, I not even close to being able to start this level of magic. I let my Ego part of myself get in the way. However, the person who I took the dirt from in the beginning made me feel it was okay, I just want to in the most respectful way take it back. I have a bad feeling now and usually I'm not wrong. I am starting to come into a lot of spiritual gifts. I am very sensitive to everything. What should I do in returning the dirt, clearing or balancing things and just moving forward. I don't want to mess up the work of my honey jars either. Also, can you invoke an spirit help without really asking or take help without knowing? Before I our friendship turned into a relationship, I was at a loved ones grave upset and praying for help to fix things. Next thing I know something was like, you can have what you want but you will have to accept all the outcomes. Good or bad. I said, I would. Then a few months he started to have all ththe side effects people had been saying regarding intranquil spirit spell. I just don't want to mess up or pervert the work already done. I don't necessarily believe in karma but I don't want to piss a spirit off for returning their resting place dirt back either. That to me is going back a contact and burning family. Thank you for your support and help.
Angel

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello, angel_blue,

Just return the dirt, apologize to the Spirit, and give another offering of a dime or a gift of flowers.

That should do it.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:43 pm

I have attempted to use the love graveyard dirt spell on the soon to be father of my baby.
He's been very wishy washy on being in my life as well as our son's and now he's deployed for 6 months and will return after our son is born.

Since I don't live near a passed away loved one, I went to the local cemetary and I had a grave call to me,(which was a passed away Naval Captain!) and I used his dirt for the spell instead. I folded the paper and placed it under my bed, now under my mattress due to my dog.

My question is, how long does it usually take to see any results again with the spell? I did it on June 3rd to condsider the growing moon phase as well.

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:32 pm

I have attempted to use the love graveyard dirt spell on the soon to be father of my baby. We were together for a short period of time, but broke up before I found out I was pregnant.
He's been very wishy washy on being in my life as well as our son's and says he's excited for our son, but resents me for keeping him. He also says there's complications that wouldn't work out between us, which he never elaborated on. Now he's deployed for 6 months and will return after our son is born.

Since I don't live near a passed away loved one, I went to the local cemetary and I had a grave call to me,(which was a passed away Naval Captain!) and I used his dirt for the spell instead. I put out names together (or was I suppose to cross our names?),folded the green paper with the vandal root and graveyard dirt in the middle, and placed it under my bed, which is now under my mattress due to my dog smelling it.

My question is, how long does it usually take to see any results again with the spell? I did it on June 3rd to considering the growing moon phase as well.

I do plan on attempting some candle spells like the skull candle, but I'm trying to be patient with the graveyard dirt spell first.

Hopefuls

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Hello Hopefull,

I found the spell you're talking about on this page, if anyone else reading this post would like to know what we're referring to:

http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

I think if you performed the spell on June 3 it's still a little soon to see results. However, I will say that I don't know how effective this spell will be for you because you didn't use dirt from the grave of someone who loved you in life, which is a point that's important to the spell. So, I'd recommend giving it a little more time, but if you don't see results, you might want to try a different spell.

You can find posts from people who have done the graveyard dirt love spell you did, if you'd like to hear how it went for them:

vandal-root-valerian-root-questions-and ... t9897.html

And if you want to try a different spell, there are a ton on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Thank you! That's what I was concerned about, was it not being from a loved one. My closest buried relative is a 5 hr car drive away :(

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:26 am

Update: Recently I've been getting signs that my work looks like it's working, even though it wasn't a loved one grave yard dirt I used for the love spell (since mine are all creamated and or far away), but a naval veteran who passed away who called to me. The signs so far is the song reminds me of him that never plays on the radio (it's an older song) will play randomly and I see his type of car now when I'm driving or in the car. While he's deployed, he's not suppose to have access to the internet for 60 days, but yesterday, he had access to the internet and messaged me asking me if there's anything I need. Hopefully signs progress and I'm still going to try candle work to help :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Hello, Hopefull ,

That's TERRIFIC!

Good job!
HRCC Graduate #1631

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:48 am

So the first time I collected the graveyard dirt of a loved one, I stored it in a jar. It smelled like literal crap. I have a chance, soon, to collect more. My loved ones are buried 700 miles away from where I live . How can I prevent it from stinking again? I read somewhere about drying it out in the oven. I will be in a hotel and not have access to an oven. Will a microwave work? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, gozlynn8 ,

I would just let it air dry using paper towels and then replacing paper towels once the towels absorb the moisture.

So, a lot of paper towels is my recommendation

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Thank you! After drying it out, is storing it in a jar ok, or should it be something more breathable, like a cardboard box?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello gozlynn8,

If the dirt is completely dry, it should keep in a jar just fine. Just make sure it's very dry. (And don't dry it in the oven or microwave. That "kills" it.)

Take care.

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Thank you so much for answering me! Have a wonderful day!

Hopeful1016

Unread post by Hopeful1016 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:11 am

Is it okay to go back to a graveyard where i have work buried at to give offerings to the spirit?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Hello, Hopeful1016 ,

Yes, Of course!

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dreamweaver

Unread post by dreamweaver » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Does anyone know if using the dirt from the father of my adult child would be acceptable in a spell to cause this adult child to be more respectable. Lately there is no repect toward me and what I consider acceptable behavior in my home. Ive put up with things because of my grandchild but am getting fed up.

Ive been sick and am facing surgery. I want a peaceful home to come back to and Im hoping that my late husband can help in this matter.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Hello, dreamweaver ,

I am so sorry that you are getting surgery. I hope that you have a safe operation and recover expeditiously while regaining good health

Yes, you can absolutely do that

Definitely

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:33 am

Hi,

I never know never know where to deploy work at a graveyard; I'm mostly worried about being caught. I live in a densely populated area and there are too many people everywhere all the time. Should we wait around for a sign to deploy the work and pay spirit or is any place near a grave fine as long as we respect the traditional protocols? What kind of signs/ feelings should we be looking for? Is it okay to come back to the same grave or cemetery?

I recently deployed a FWP spell and as I was walking around looking for a good place to deploy my spell I came across a beautiful white (albino) bunny in the cemetery. The bunny did look at me but did not move. I know this was a sign but I'm not sure it was a good one. After getting home, I read that in a dream it meant protection, the faithfulness of our significant other, and magic. But also found conflicting info as well. This was a spell to protect a relationship against a horrible outsider, btw.

It would really be helpful to have a dictionary or resource of signs from lucky mojo. There are so many self-proclaimed spiritual gurus online that it's easy to get confused.

I know that signs can't be interpreted here, but just want to know if I'm doing this right. Im thinking of going back to that area of the cemetery. It's a place where a lot of the older graves are and gets far less foot traffic.

Thank you,

B

Reason: Wrong place

LittleMoon

Unread post by LittleMoon » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:53 am

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has had experience of using dirt from a beloved pets grave for the green paper and vandal root love spell?
and if it would be as effective as that of a grave of a person? how would say my dog be able to influence my target being an entirely different species or is it more the energy of love that draws your target to you? also my pet's grave is in my backyard where wild flowers grow
would this be considered suitable graveyard dirt? I have a few pet's buried there so it is a mini burial ground although it's not exactly consecrated

Sorry for all the questions but I had a dream interaction with my grandfather's spirit last night and he told me I couldn't use the dirt from his and my grandmother's grave unless I reconnected with a family member that I don't wish to invite back into my life. I'm not keen on using a stranger's grave dirt as the loving element would be missing for me so the only being I can think of is my beloved dog who loved me unconditionally.

Thank you for your help :)

Be Blessed - Little Moon

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:50 pm

Hello, LittleMoon ,

yes, you can surely do that.

Miss cat has talked about this several times on radio shows (but I don't remember which ones they were)

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LittleMoon

Unread post by LittleMoon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:08 am

Hi Miss Aida, thank you, that's great to know!

I'll have a listen through the radio show archives!

Have a blessed day!

- LittleMoon

Southernmom
HRCC Student

Unread post by Southernmom » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:00 am

Quick question: My daughter's father passed away before she was born-24 years ago today, actually. He died by suicide after periodic depression from never fitting in to his family and a near death experience he had at age 16 that he never quite got over. I keep a picture of him and occasionally light a candle and put a few things out for him. It occurred to me today that I might (properly) collect some dirt from his grave and keep it in a jar by his picture. Would this be something appropriate? (for what it is worth I have communicated with him in dreams off and on since the night of his death.) Or should the fact that he had a mental illness that drove him to take his own life keep me from collecting the dirt and keeping it in the house? I would not use the dirt in workings. For some reason his death has hit me very hard this year. 24 years is a long time.
Thanks in advance.
Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:06 am

Hello Southernmom,

In my opinion, 24 years of communicating with this man and keeping candles and objects out for him is a long time for his spirit to heal and elevate. And if you feel that it would be healing to have some of his graveyard dirt in the house next to his picture, I think that would be fine to do. If you want to be sure though, you could always get a reading about it:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Southernmom
HRCC Student

Unread post by Southernmom » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:36 am

Thank you, Sister Jean. I kind of felt the same way and it is good to have it confirmed. Have a great day and thanks again.
Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Hopeful1016

Unread post by Hopeful1016 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:22 pm

For a work that would normally be deployed in a graveyard, would it have the same effects if you deployed in a tree?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:57 am

Hello Hopeful1016,

What do you think? Is the graveyard the same as a tree? The answer is a firm no. Check out this page to understand why:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:48 pm

I have two questions:

1. I was looking on the lucky mojo website at the "graveyard dirt love spell for attraction", directions say "You need green paper, vandal root, and dirt from a graveyard. You write your name and the guy's name on the paper, put the vandal root and graveyard dirt in the center of the paper, wrap it up and leave it under your bed." now, my target does not live with me. So should I still put the packet under my bed, his bed, or is the spell supposed to be used with a couple that actually SHARES a bed?

2. The only graveyard dirt I can obtain is the one sold by lucky mojo, I mean I could go to the cemetery myself and purchase some like that but I'd rather not, I have no realitives buried anywhere near me (I recently moved to a new city)... So, that being said, I trust the graveyard dirt from LM has been gathered and paid for in the upmost respectful and correct way, but is the graveyard dirt just from random graves? Meaning, does LM know if the dirt was purchased from a grave where the person died badly or of natural causes?

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:58 pm

*ACTUALLY, i asked my mother if she would mind collecting some for me, i gave her specific instructions on how to collect and pay for it from my grandfathers (her dads) grave :D I am beyond excited! so i plan to use that graveyard dirt for the spell mentioned above, but my questions still remains:

1. MY bed or is the spell meant for a couple that actually shares a bed?
2.for future purposes, if i want to use graveyard dirt from LM (I do have a packet, i haven't used it yet), does LM know if the dirt was purchased from a grave where the person died badly vs of natural causes?

Thank you :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:34 am

Hello SpellsnSuch,

That's great your mom is going to collect dirt for you! To answer your questions, I think you would still put the packet under your bed even though you don't live together. And I'm not sure what type of graves Lucky Mojo takes its graveyard dirt from, that might be a good question to call the shop with and ask.

Take care.

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:51 pm

thanks sister jean!

*btw for anyone else wondering, i did call the shop and the lady i spoke to on the phone did confirm that the graveyard dirt is properly collected and paid for (of course, i had no doubts about that :)) , but there is no record of which graves the dirt comes from or a way to tell if the person passed of natural causes vs. not.

:)

Dr Jeremy Weiss
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Jeremy Weiss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:00 pm

Do any of you have a collection of special grave dirt? I do and it includes Bruce Lee.

If you do, whose graveyard dirt is in your collection and what do you use it for?
Readings and Rootwork at Hoodoo Psychics

SonofJupiter89

Unread post by SonofJupiter89 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:13 pm

Alright so this is my first time using graveyard dirt and I did all the preparatory things get protected get drawn to a grave and petition and leave offerings. Everything went great I found an amazing family man and artist teacher to change my gf parents to be accepting of her growing up and allow her to be with me.

I stated my petition and the conditions of returning his dirt after the situation is resolved and I feel good about everything.

My question is when you have the graveyard dirt are you essentially carrying the spirit with you? I feel I need to bring the dirt and deploy it so her parents step on the dirt and is that how the spirit does its work? Or can you simply pray the spirit go to the house and be attached to the parents without me risking being over at their house? Also can you continue to communicate with a pendulum with the spirit after bringing the dirt home or do I need to return to the grave to establish communication?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:40 am

Hello SonofJupiter89,

I'd suggest you scroll up and read through the 12 pages of this thread to understand more about graveyard dirt as well as read this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

If you have more questions after that just let us know!

Take care.

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:56 am

I’d like to do a spell with graveyard dirt and vandal root. I know I’m supposed to put it under my bed. However, I’m a single mum and sometimes my children like to come to my bed (like when they’re having a bad dream).

Would that be a problem? I have a big bed and I’m the only one that sleeps on ‘my’ side where I would put that spell.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:31 am

LA1985,

No it will not be a problem, the spell would effect the target only. Just put it where it wont be disturbed, if needed put it in the box spring where it will go unnoticed.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:32 am

Thanks so much j82! ☺️

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:01 pm

Hello everyone! I would like to ask a few questions on graveyard dirt, if it's no bother. I am always very grateful to this forum for answering my questions.

I. Under pennyroyal, in herbmagic.com - and also in Ms Cat's HHRM - there is a spell to remove enemy tricks that calls for a mixture of the aforementioned with graveyard dirt and nettle. Is that graveyard dirt supposed to be bought from a particular grave (as in "good spirits drive out the bad spirits") or is it non-grave graveyard dirt (as in "bring this condition to an end")? if it is from a particular grave...this is actually something I feel a bit dumb for asking, but I rather ask than not knowing. Can the trick be more powerful than the spirit and harm it, somehow? I am asking this because I have considered doing it with my ancestors, if it is the case of taking the dirt from a grave, and I wouldn't want to harm them in any way. Doesn't seem like something that people discuss often, from what I've seen so far, so I thought it was a valid question.

II. The graveyard dirt that luckymojo carries. Is it non-grave graveyard dirt or is it from a spirit willing to work? if it is the latter, how would one get the spirit to cooperate with just about any case? I meant, aren't we supposed to explain to the spirit what we intend to do with the dirt before buying it?

III. In this post: post385061.html#p385022 Reverend James gave me some further explanation on how to proceed with getting a room under an ancestor's protection. But how exactly should I lay down the dirt? I mean, I don't want to sweep it away while cleaning. That would be disrespectful, right? I was thinking maybe getting those bits of dirt mixed with salt and sulphur inside small bags that will go into the courners of the room to be protected. Does this make sense? Should I feed the bag as if it were a mojo? and when the threat has passed, how should I dispose of that dirt? I can't take it back to the grave, right?

Please let me know.

Cordially,
Asturias -

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:10 pm

Hi, Asturias,

Always glad to answer your questions, and you know me -- numbered questions are my thing! :-)

1) Preferably it should be dirt from the grave of a protector or protective ancestor. Failing that, a soldier.

2) We dig our graveyard dirt from graves. These are spirits we work with and have worked with for decades. We pay for the dirt with coins. These are brave and cooperative spirits, well used to our comings and goings, and should readily accept a task given to them.

3) You may be overthinking an old tradition. Small piles in the corners of the room need not be swept away. Very small piles being the key. I would not use bags, as i find them unnecessary.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Dear Miss Cat,

thank you, for always taking the time to answer me and provide such thorough, attentive answers!

And yes, I did notice that about the numbered questions. It's a personal favorite of mine, as well. Makes everything so much clearer. And yes, I do struggle with overthinking things too much. God help me, I do my best :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:06 pm

You're welcome, Asturias. This is an unusual day for me as i am visiting at a relative's home with no way to do my "regular" shop jobs, and the whole family and a bunch of friends are playing boardhgames and card games, so, ince i don;t do that, i have been grooming their cats and posting on the Forum for several hours. Soon we will have a delivery of sushi, and then i will rejoin the rest of the family. :-)
catherine yronwode

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Sounds fun, Miss Cat!it's nice to take a break and spend some time with family.

It's past 2AM, here. I just finished some weekly altar maintenance, I'm a bit of a night owl. That's usually when my mind recollects methods I've been taught and puts them in perspective. I may also start listing them down and organising collections per type of material or technicque, like "spells using coins", "spells using vines", "spells using stones". It's quite helpful.

And of course, your work always presents great opportunities to learn. I am very grateful. I love the radio show, for one thing. God, I'm so hooked up on those. I sometimes listen to 2-3 shows from the archive at a time. I've heard so many to the point that I actually hear your voice enouncing the text, whenever I read something you write on the forum. :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:25 pm

Asturias, that's sweet. Thanks for your appreciation. It is 11:22 PM here and i am about to bed down for the night, so i can get up at 6:00 AM and go to an annual antiques show in Niles, California. Tomorrow's radio show will be the work of ConjureMan Ali, Miss Michaele, Jon Saint Germain, and Papa Newt -- and i won't hear it until i get back home late at night. Hurray for the archives.

Nighty night.
catherine yronwode

twig

Unread post by twig » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:10 pm

What is the best graveyard dirt for a love spell?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:13 pm

twig,

Dirt from a graveyard of a loved one who loves you and would help you get the love. Take the dirt from where the heart is located ( roughly) when standing at a grave. Worst dirt? A person who would not like who you are trying to date, or a person who was anti-love or jaded in life.

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:14 am

A strange thing happened to me. I did a graveyard dirt spell for love with vandal root. I took the dirt from my father’s grave. But, when I went to bed, and right before I fell asleep, I saw a chubby young man, a teenager maybe, yelling at me, calling me stuping, and cursing.

I hope this won’t effect my spell...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:51 pm

LA1985,

You seen this unknown person doing this to you or you experienced this in a dream? I would spiritually bathe anytime a person curses me or it happens in a dream, followed with fiery wall of protection oil.

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:20 pm

It was kinda like a vision before falling asleep. I’ll do the 13 herb bath tomorrow morning, thank you. Do you think I should re-do the spell?

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:13 pm

I just want to add that I ‘talked’ to my late father about taking the dirt from his grave, and he gave me signs that that’s OK. Also, when I was going home with the dirt, I saw a car that had a licence plate with my birth date plus my initails so I do believe that my dad’s spirit is OK with me doing this spell.

I’m just not sure should I re-do it now because of that vision?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:35 pm

LA1965,

The graveyard dirt of your father may be fine, but that vision is troubling. I would bathe, as directed, and then see how you feel. If you wish,you can certainly do the spell again.
catherine yronwode

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:34 am

Miss Cat,

Thank you so much for replying. I will wash my home with Chinese wash and for myself I will do 13 herb bath.

I will probably do the spell again. But my question is:
Should I dispose this spell and how? The crossroads? Or should I let it be under my bed and then put the new spell there also?

Thank you in advance!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:57 am

LA1985 ,

Since you are going to repeat the work, and are concerned with how this vision may have effected the original work, I would dispose of it at a crossroad.

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:15 am

I too, am curious about that vision of the hostile teenager, and wonder if some relic associated with the boy became mixed or otherwise entangled with your Father's grave. He may be angry at being disturbed.

I'm just guessing here, but I've seen it before.

It might behoove you to make an investigation of nearby graves to see if a teenage boy is buried nearby. If so, dispose of the contaminated soil, apologize to the spirit, and collect a fresh sample. I'd suggest digging deeper to get an uncontaminated sample.

Hope this helps,

Rev J
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:15 am

Thank you JayDee for your suggestion...

Rev J, you know what... I totally forgot that my dad is buried on the part od the graveyard where used to be buried people who don’t have a grave yet. On that part of the graveyard they can be for 10 years, and then relatives can dig up a body and relocate it or it will be plowed (graves with the bodies). I forgot about that!!! :(

Should I dispose the dirt back to that grave now that I remembered this or should I dispose the whole spell at the crossroads?

Should I even do the spell again? Maybe the spirit of that boy will let me if I apologize and bring him gifts and paymemts too?

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:41 am

Now I think I know why my target has been avoiding me since I did the spell :(

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:05 am

LA1965,

I think Jon saw the problem. You could return the dirt back to the grave site rather than a crossroads. That would be more respectful.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:12 am

Thank you Rev Ernest for replying. Should I even try to re-do the spell? If I bring payment for more than just to my father...?

Thank you so much everyone. I’m so confused what to do now...

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:58 am

LA965,

Let me see if I can settle your confusion.

When working with spirits of the dead, it helps to think of them as living people. The courtesy you would display to the living is what you would display to the dead. If you got the dirt of an angry teenager by mistake, put his dirt back where you got it and give him a gift -- and I would suggest a few coins, not alcohol. I would not scatter that dirt at a crossroads, lest it cause him to wander the world as an intranquil spirit. Lay hi back to rest, with kindness and a brief prayer.

Then, because you did have the consent of your father's spirit to dig his graveyard dirt, just start again, asking to be directed to his dirt only. Dig a bit deeper than you did, over where his heart would be. Collect that dirt and leave an offering for your father.

Then, using a pendulum, muscle-testing, or any comfortable method of divination, spiritually examine the dirt you have collected to see that it is appropriate to take home and does not carry the spirit of the teenager.

Work in a calm and orderly manner. Go home in peace and observe signs again. If your sleep is untroubled, you did well.

However, if after all your careful work you have another troubling dream-vision, then you may actually need to go back and do an exorcism of your father's grave site. (This is a rare situation, but has definitely been known to happen in mass-grave burials.)

Blessings.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:15 am

Dear Rev. Ernest, don’t take this the wrong way but I could hug you right now. Thank you for your reply, you calmed me down a lot!

Tomorrow morning (the graveyard is closed now) I will return the dirt to the grave. And bring coins and some flowers to that boy.

I was thinking about doing the 13 herb bath after returning the dirt and taking the fresh one, but before re-doing the spell. Or should I do the 13 herb bath before returning the dirt?

Bless you Rev. Ernest. Thank you so much for your help!

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:28 am

Thanks Rev Ernest, for your thoughtful response. I was busy with clients and only just now had a chance to check back on this thread.

LA1985, Rev Ernest is spot on, I think you're going to be all right. Let us know how this turns out.

Bless you, Rev J
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:39 am

Yesterday evening I removed the spell from under my bed. I just put it on the table. I apologized to the spirit of that boy and explained that it was never my intention to bother him, I just wanted my father’s spirit to help me. I didn’t ‘hear back’ from him, but I did feel he would like a blue candle and some blue flowers (my dad’s favorite color was orange, so we always buy everything orange for his grave). I slept really nicely and had some good and nice dreams. Not sure if it’s any sign, but the sound of the crickets woke me up, and we haven’t had those since August. In the morning I felt calm, like after the storm calm. I decided to put on hold all love spells and other work until I deal with this and I am just applying an oil for protection.

Today I went to the graveyard and in the flower shop I bought blue candle and blue flowers for that boy, and a white candle (they didn’t have any orange ones) and an orange rose for my dad (today is 7 months since my father passed away). The lady in the flower shop told me that her shift just started and this is her second selling of the day and they both were in the amount of 73.

I put the dirt back to my dad’s grave and apologized to that boy once again and prayed. I put coins, and blue candle and blue flowers too. On the near by cypress, three pinecones fell down (not sure if that’s what you call it, English isn’t my first language). Not sure if was a sign. Also, a part od that blue candle burned and left a mark like a number 8.

Then I made a payment for my dad and took some of the dirt. I didn’t know should I take the dirt or not, but I did. I applied some oil for protection and then, when I decided to go home, I couldn’t find my car keys. I was sure I had them when I was exiting the flower shop and going to the graveyard. I emptied my bag, looked around the grave, went back to the flower shop, went back and forth the same trail two times and nothing. I went back to the grave and said ‘OK, I will return the dirt, I believe you don’t want me to take it, please help me find my keys’. I started to panic and went back to my car to find my car keys in my car. This has never, ever, ever happened to me. Never! To leave my car opened and my keys in it. This is not a small town, someone could have stolen it. I know I was talking to my daughters on the phone right before I exited my car and I think I was carrying my phone like I do my keys and I guess my brain tought that I’m carrying my keys, God knows. But I do believe that this time spirits didn’t let me take the dirt. And I won’t be doing this spell any time soon.

When I got in my car the 3 of 4 cars parked there had 73 in their licence plates. And one car that was infront of me on my way home had 773 licence plate. And then one car that was in front of my building had the same licence plate. I also saw a car with 444 and my daughter gave me a key that has 444 on it (and 444 always kinda calms me down, like it’s saying to me everything is going to be OK).

I decided to do the 13 herb bath after I return the dirt, and I know I should do it at dawn, but I’d like to do it this evening. What do you think? I feel dirty if you understand me. Or should I just maybe use the sage and to the bath at dawn? (It’s 3.40 pm here now) I can’t wait to cleanse and clean!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”