Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Mora
Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mora » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:08 am

Dear Miss Cat,

I followed your advice and kept on working with St. Expedite. However, at the time of getting the agreement for the land I was hesitating to give him his offerings. We had three flat tires. I had one and my husband two on the highway. It was so clear to me that he was angry, so the day after, I got his offering: red flowers and a butter cake and I honoured him.

After this everything went smoothly.

I never worked with this Saint before so I would like to warn other co-workers to be carefull. Give what you promised. The only thing is that he sometimes gives better but in another way the things you asked.

After the land I started some candle work for my job.

On my petition I asked for my dream job. I explicitly stated how the job would have to be like. And he heard my prayers. Suddenly I got 4 job offers and the one I wanted was one of them. At a certain point I started doubting myself, so I would like to thank St. Expedite with his help in my finding my job and healing my prayers. He is an awesome Saint.

Next year when the land is ours I will plant the flower bush.

Thank you for your advice, Miss Cat.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:35 am

Mora,

Thank you for the updates to your spiritual work. Saint Expedite is indeed widely known as happy to "expedite matters," and at the same time for "punishing" those who fail to honour their vows to him. The warning is well-deserved, and i am very happy that everything has been working out for you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SilverCandle

Unread post by SilverCandle » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Mora,

You are right. You have to be careful when making promises to St Expedite but he is such an awesome saint. He is so able that I have to come here again to give him thanks for hearing my prayer. My vigil candle had a very dark sooty burn and a thick layer of wax at the bottom which I thought was a no go, but he still answered my petition literally as soon as the candle went out. I love love LOVE st Expedite!
Thank you God, Archangels and Saints for all you do

lolitabd

Unread post by lolitabd » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:55 pm

Hi, I have ordered to have St Expedite glass candle vigils lit on my behalf but have had a read of this forum about paying him asap if he comes through otherwise he can punish and take everything away and more.

If I have ordered the candles for him to be lit on my behalf do I still set up some sort of altar to pay him with roses and cake? or do I just give public thanks to him?

I don't want to do the wrong thing and look like I'm not paying him even though I'm using a rootworker to do the candles.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:17 am

lolitabd --

Yes, it is the custom for the one who is helped -- whether remotely or at the altar -- to "pay" Saint Expedite. Publishing your thanks (on the internet) is sufficient, but he does like his cake or a floral tribute.
catherine yronwode

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:34 am

Hello,
An interesting bit of advice that some of H. M. Hyatt's interviewee's suggested was to provide Saint Expedite (Saint Esspedee) with a hammer and a nail. I started doing this on my St. Expedite Altars for my clients, and it really does seem to help.

Bless you, Rev Jon SG
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

whistler

Unread post by whistler » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:11 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for your help!

I hope you enjoy the flowers, the water and the lemon pound cake. Please, come get the cake before Rogue the beagle pup steals it, again.

Thank you again!

SilverCandle

Unread post by SilverCandle » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:19 am

Thank you St Expedite for the unexpected financial boost I needed this week! Thank you also for your help With my other petitions!

purplekisses

Unread post by purplekisses » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:55 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for your blessings in aiding me in being approved for my first apartment!! Lord knows it's long overdue for me and I so desperately need peace and quiet and peace of mind from my family situation! I will continue to praise you to the world!!

Trista
Newly Registered

Unread post by Trista » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:33 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite! I wanted to give gratitude to Saint Expedite for coming through for me for the first time by answering my prayer and petition. I am forever thankful that he granted my petition very quickly. I promised you pound cake, a red flower and spreading your name with love and honour. Let this be a start to spreading your name with love and honour and tomorrow I will grant you the pound cake and red rose I promised you.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:32 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for the unexpected money this week. I will pick your pound cake up today.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:31 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping with my boyfriend's new job!

Mora

Unread post by Mora » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:02 am

Hi Miss Cat, in the meantime I started at my new job. I don’t know if you remember it but thanks to St.Expedite we got a piece of land for free from the land owner but we still had to pay a large amount to our lawyer. We had an agreement for his fee. We signed it. Now the lawyer wants more money and is trying to find a way like a snake to get off the agreement. It’s really scary. Should I keep up working with St Expedite and ask for protection? Or do a candle spell with bend over products? Or perhaps a cow tongues spell to shut his moulth for good? Blessings 🕯

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Mora,

You would likely want to get a reading from an AIRR worker or even Miss Cat to answer specific questions and rootwork.
As for the situation you can freeze the lawyer in a tongue to shut him up.
You can let him know of the agreement and you will report him to the State Bar association and Attorney General.
You can pray to God for protection and prevent from being scammed.
You can use commanding products on him as well.
I am not sure if St. Expedite would be the best saint for protection, he does things fast. St. Michael is more protective.

AIRR readers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:08 am

Thank you St. Expedite for coming through for me. It may not have been exactly what I asked for, but it was what I needed!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:42 pm

THANK YOU Saint Expedite!!!!! I couldn't find pound cake anywhere so please enjoy the smarties and rum :)

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:19 pm

A huge thank you again to Saint Expedite! I prayed for something a few weeks ago and I thought he was telling me no, but yesterday my prayer was answered! And my prayer from a few days ago was answered immediately. St. Expedite you are amazing!

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:49 pm

My most humble and gracious thank you St. Expedite! You came through for me in the most amazing way! Thank you, thank you!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

SilverCandle

Unread post by SilverCandle » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:12 am

Today I felt led to give St Expedite a small sweet treat and a candle just to say thank you for the trusting relationship we have built. I’m wondering if I had done the wrong thing but I felt led to do it as he has helped me with so much before and is currently. I made it clear that it was just a treat not a payment.

Magical_princess

Unread post by Magical_princess » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:20 am

What if I have more than one request for Saint Expedite? Example I was going to petition to pass my nursing exam for license. And I also need money to pay off debts? I was going to do them two separate week but how do I go about leaving an offering from one and it not be mistaken for the other request?

Also, I can arrange my test date around when I’m going to petition Saint Expedite. I understand his day is Wednesday. Should I make my test the following Thursday or Friday? Or does it not matter how far in advance the petition is?

Any advice is appreciated thanks! :D

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:16 pm

Magical_princess ,

I would work with one request at a time and see if he is willing to work with you. Leave an offering when he answers the work you asked about. I dont think it matters necessarily but it makes sense if time is an option to ask with some time between the need of the request. He is the saint of fast quick responses. I would also consider doing a crown of success along with this to make you successful for the test.

Magical_princess

Unread post by Magical_princess » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:36 pm

Will do thank you!!!!

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:27 am

Hi All! I just had to cancel an appointment and there are NO present appointments available until January. I know St Expedite is for fast results, but would he be appropriate to work with in this case since the appointments are hard to get? Or should I work with him and another saint? Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:33 pm

MrsBrown ,

You can work with him sense its a fast quick need, or you can petition st jude if its a difficult appointment to get.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:03 pm

So perfect!!! Thank you JayDee!

Jayemmgee82
Questions about Saint Expedite

Unread post by Jayemmgee82 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:56 am

Good afternoon all! I am somewhat new to this experience, I've been reading about how to properly petition Saint Expedite and you all give very thorough information. If this question has been asked before, my apologies - I apparently couldn't find the answer. My family and I are having financial difficulties and I've recently petitioned Saint Expedite. Although I didn't receive specifically what I prayed for by the date/time requested, I have noticed some slight improvement. My questions are:

1. Should I still "gift" Saint Expedite even though my original request wasn't fulfilled? I feel driven to thank Him bc like I said, there is slight improvement.

2. Is there a specific color of candle I should use for financial prayer? With my original request, I used a green candle - not sure if that matters.

3. How long after the date/time I give Saint Expedite should I still allow the candle to burn? The date I originally gave Him was October 31 but I allowed the candle to burn until it went out on its own which was this morning, November 2nd.

I do apologize in advance for the "newbie" questions, I'm just trying to learn the correct way to go about this. I thank you all in advance for your time, patience and I look forward to the awesome answers I receive. Have a wonderful day and weekend!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:33 pm

Jayemmgee82,

Welcome to the forum.

1. This question has been debated by many on the forum. I always paid him as my family taught that he would punish you. Others say no only pay if he gives exactly but then you must pay him or he punish you. Since you feel a slight improvement happened maybe give a little something as an offering. But again people differ in this opinion.

2. Use the color related to the saint

3. Working with Saint candles is called a novea and its a prayer usually done over several days. Common novea is 7 but they can go longer. Let the candle burn out, then look in the wax for signs to the work: wax wax left, did the glass have marks on the sides, did you see smoke or haze in the glass? It indicates the issues at hand.

You may also be interested in working with St jude with difficult situations.

You can also look into working money and prosperity spells, using household items here is a link to free LM spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

Jayemmgee82

Unread post by Jayemmgee82 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:06 pm

Thank you JayDee for your awesome response! The glass of the candle had smoky looking marks on the sides. What does that mean?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:18 pm

Jayemmgee82,

Smokey marks often mean complications to the request. Darker the stronger the opposition. Here is LM links to candle burning and reading the signs:

Candle magic info: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
Book by Cat filled with candle info and workings: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
Link to info on St. Expedite and products: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-saint-expedite.html
St. Expedite info: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Jayemmgee82

Unread post by Jayemmgee82 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:33 am

Thank you for the links JayDee! I stayed up late last night reading them.

Because of the lack of finances, when I originally petitioned Saint Expedite I used a fairly cheap candle but before lighting it I cleaned it with Florida Water, let it dry then dressed it with money drawing oil. I'm not sure if that was the correct way to do it or if that somehow affected the overall outcome.

Once again I thank you for your help and very thorough, great responses!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:11 am

Jayemmgee82 --

A candle is usually just wax, a vehicle or base for the work, but properly made money drawing oil does contain herbs and minerals of folkloric magical import. It is unlikely that a saint such as Expedite, who has helped many when they had no more than a red tea light, his holy card and a red geranium flower, would frown upon the offerings of the poor.

The thing about Expedite, however, is that he does not always come through -- i have had two fails with him that were memorable -- but if you connect with him, he is there like lightning -- BAM! -- and you owe it to him to make your vowed offering. ("Or else!")

I love him. He is a great spirit and has brought me far.
catherine yronwode

Jayemmgee82

Unread post by Jayemmgee82 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:40 am

Yes, Ms. Catherine - I've read alot about how amazing this Saint is when He does come through (thanks to the amazing posts on this website). I appreciate your response and of course, the responses from JayDee as well. You all have been so kind to this curious newbie and it is very appreciated 🌷 blessed day and I will try again!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”