Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
prickly-pear
Forum Member

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by prickly-pear » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Hello all,
Just a quick update on my situation and a solicitation for some additional advice. I received my honey jar kit on a Friday night and got right to work that night. As for personal concerns, I didn’t have a hair, but I did have some semen which I had caught on a little piece of tissue. I took that and placed it inside a dried petal from some roses he gave me, and then folded all in with the petition paper. I did the carving intentions in the candle, anointing, etc. The next day he called me 7 times while he was out drinking with his friends. Every time was about how much he missed me and how hard it was without me. That was incredibly fast for a honey jar, but I’m not complaining. A week later he called again that he wanted me to come over so I did. Again, he missed me so much and wanted to be with me. But when we tried to talk about it, he wavered. He wanted to stay broken up because it felt like the right thing to do since we don’t want the same things. But he wanted to be back together because he missed me and loved me and wanted to make me happy. Finally he asked me for more time to think about our relationship and what he wants. His mom went into the hospital the day after we broke up and he said he’d been thinking about that a lot and hadn’t had time to fully process us breaking up. So he wants a week or two where we still talk but he can really think about everything. I want to give him this space because I don’t want to push him. That being said I don’t want to be dragged around. I know I said this would be quick, so I’ll wrap it up. It would seem as though the miss me/love me aspects of my honey jar are working, but the getting back together/influencing ones are experiencing a little stickiness, so to speak. I have been lighting candles M/W/F but I plan on upping that to every day while he’s “thinking,” does anyone have any suggestions for things I might add to give some extra oomph to the getting back together/influencing aspect of the jar? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all so much!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 01, 2018 1:16 pm

Hello prickly-pear,

I think increasing the frequency of your candle-burnings on your honey jar is a good idea, and you could add in another type of work like a red skull candle dressed with Influence oil, or a doll baby.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

prickly-pear
Forum Member

Unread post by prickly-pear » Tue May 01, 2018 9:40 pm

As always, thank you so much Sister Jean. I just placed my order for the Red Skull Candle, hopefully it ships soon so I can get to work on in in conjunction with my honey jar. Thanks again!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:52 am

So I'm slowly finding my way to this forum just about everyday LOL!! Almost as if I'm hooked.

But moving, I've been reading a lot on the Honey Jars mostly because I'm wanting to apply for a line of credit (I have poor credit, all 3 scores are in the 500's) but I don't think I have a good chance. I was thinking about making a honey jar using the name of my bank since I don't know EXACTLY who approves the loans, and use the money for the loan to help clear up some debt (collections, charge-offs, and etc.) Once I've cleared enough and my score has boosted a little I was thinking of doing a new Honey Jar for the same bank, but this time for a revolving line of credit instead.

Now, my question is should I do the Honey Jar for the revolving line of credit and just let one Jar do for all or do two Honey Jars for each purpose separate? Any suggestions/help would be appreciated. Once I get the line of credit, I was also thinking about doing a Money Stay With Me spell if that makes any sense.

Be blessed you all 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri May 04, 2018 7:43 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

I think your plan for the honey jars sound great; I would do separate jars for each separate purpose. And Money Stay With Me work sounds like a great idea!

Since you are trying to increase your credit and get out of debt, here is a thread I think you'll find very useful:

spells-to-get-out-of-debt-fix-credit-ge ... 3-120.html

Good luck!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:01 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean!

Prettylady1214
Newly Registered

Unread post by Prettylady1214 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:53 am

Has anyone heard of putting a honey jar in the freezer to draw someone closer and sweeten them up? Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 05, 2018 11:53 pm

Prettylady1214 --

No and that is one of the dumbest ideas i have ever heard.

Read about Freezer spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Read about honey spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

and also in this great book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

vmadone
Forum Member

Unread post by vmadone » Sat May 12, 2018 7:55 am

Hi Cat

Thanks for the reply. Well, he's recently separated but all of sudden wanna go back to his ex. I think that might lead to his cold shoulder towards me. So is doing honey jar practical enough to actually sweeten him back to me?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 13, 2018 9:10 am

Hello vmadone,

I think I'm missing the beginning of this conversation but yes, the honey jar should sweeten him toward you.

Take care.

SugarLoveHoney
Forum Member

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Thu May 17, 2018 9:12 pm

I was wondering if you can make honey jars on yourself? To make you sweet towards yourself/self love type of thing? I’m starting to do some self work and this thought came into my mind. Since I’m female maybe using herbs like Queen Elizabeth, Rosemary and Angelica root, making a petition that says “Self love, confidence, empowerment” And burn purple candles on the jar Anointed with Queen Elizabeth root oil and master oil. Has anyone else done something like this?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 19, 2018 11:24 am

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

I think this is a great idea! I've recommended it to a client before. Good luck to you in your work.

LoveNroses
Forum Member

Unread post by LoveNroses » Thu May 24, 2018 12:43 pm

Hi all! I have a question about honey jars and petitions. I have been working a honey jar for a love relationship. I believe the work I have done is beginning to work, but I had a reading done yesterday and was told my focus for the honey har should be commitment since that's really what I am looking for from him. My petition inside the jar was written looking for him to commit and love me. What should I say when I am actually burning the candle on top of the jar? Am I telling him to commit to me? Am I talking to him about how well we get along and how we have something special? I am unclear as to what to say or do when I light the candle and it is burning. I want it to have the most powerful impact on him. Do any of you have any thoughts? Many thanks!

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sat May 26, 2018 10:19 am

Greetings, LoveNroses.

I hope you’re in good spirits! There is not one only right statement(s) to say when you light a candle. You can say your intention, and envision what you want! There are a few books I recommend.

1) The Art of Candle Magic by Miss Cat. http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
2) HOODOO RETURN AND RECONCILIATION SPELL by Deacon Millet. http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

pinksugarcandy
Forum Member

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Tue May 29, 2018 6:10 pm

I have been working on this honey jar for my ex boyfriend. So because i have been burning candles for awhile now, a lot of wax has accumulated on the lid. Yesterday I was burning a pink candle when it burned clean and it even melted away all the wax that had accumulated on the lid. The previous wicks lighted up and they became a huge flame. When they were eventually extinguished, everything was clean. Is this a good sign?

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Tue May 29, 2018 10:18 pm

Hi pinksugarcandy

I have had this happen to me three times now on my honey jar for a guy I'm keeping in my life. All the wicks lit up and made one big flame and all the previous built up wax melted away until it was like a fresh lid was on the jar.

I'm not 100% sure what it means but to me its almost like its saying there's a fresh start and all the old worries, energies, etc is gone or that I should let go of any old built up worry or thoughts. Every time its happened the very next day or within a couple of hours (I normally burn my candles at night as the last thing I do before going to bed) he'll be extra sweet and communicate with me more without me contacting him first or making an effort, he'll go out of his way to get my attention and try to make me laugh etc more than usual and I then let go of past worries and fears because of it.

I did read somewhere that a candle burning down and leaving no wax residue is a good sign everything will turn out well and it will be a success so I sort of mixed this in with my interpretation and its almost like a clean slate for new messages / wax images etc to come through on the lid. My intuition definitely sees it as a positive thing not a negative. I did also read a big high strong flame means that a spirit is present and aiding the work.

I've had Deacon do a reading on the work I'm doing and he said to keep it up as its having a positive effect and working well as he was seeing good outcomes matching to what I'm trying for so surely it wouldn't be a negative sign as it happened three times before he did the reading on the work and got all signs of success coming.

I'd love to know what others interpretations are of this though!

pinksugarcandy
Forum Member

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Wed May 30, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi BBBunnyXx,

thank you so much for sharing your experience. It sounds very positive. Besides the honey jar, are you doing any other work as well?
My reading with another reader wasn't positive but I am not giving up. So I did a picture box and lodestone in addition to having 2 vigil lights set by four altars. My ex and I are still communicating but he still wants to breakup despite everything. Just recently, I requested for Intraquil lights to be set because nothing seems to be working.

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Wed May 30, 2018 6:44 pm

I am doing other work, besides the honey jar (which I mostly burn pink candles on but I do blue on wednesdays and red on mondays and sometimes gold on sundays with his name carved into the gold ones) I had a vinegar jar on him and the other girl causing problems for us and buried this in the cemetery recently with offerings and asked the spirit to help continue the work.

I had also done a red candle in a bowl of sugar (have done this three times now over the last few months) with his name/petition on a small bit of paper inside the sugar in the bowl and everytime the red candle burned down I always got red hearts made out of the pooled wax and then would bury the wax remains and sugar in my yard, the last time I did this in late April I had two dragonflies follow me back into the house after burying the wax, I'd never seen dragonflies around my house before in the few years I've lived there.

I just got my first LM shipment and about to do a pink bride and groom figural with oils and using the rest of the oils on red and pink pillars and burning for an hour or two every Friday.

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Wed May 30, 2018 6:57 pm

It seems like a lot but I am dealing with a stubborn man BUT my situation is a bit different to yours, he's stated time and time again he's in love with me and wants to be with me but there is another person meddling and getting in the way so that's moreso my issue which is why I've been doing a lot of break up work with the vinegar jar and now have break up oil for the black pillar and black divorce candle plus crucible of courage to give him the guts to leave her behind.

I am doing the sweetening work to keep him focused and so the "negative" work and vinegar jar souring them doesn't affect us. He isn't an ex but has been my best friend for a few years and wants to be with me. If it were an ex and he keeps wanting to break up with me I'd be looking at the situation first and seeing if any of those issues can be fixed up first and I'd be doing a lot of other work besides the honey jar - reconciliation and come to me type things.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:34 am

Hello BBBunnyXx,

Thank you for sharing your work, I'm sure other people will find it enlightening.

Maddyfan2020
Forum Member

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:29 pm

Just made my first honey jar to hopefully reconcile with my ex. I used honey, sugar, cinnamon, & pumpkin pie spice. I didn’t write an intention I hope that wasn’t a screw up, but I included a picture of us both together when we first started dating. Hoping maybe it’ll sweeten us both up a bit. It’s not that we were awful together just life kinda got in the way for a bit with our work schedules ect.

I do have a question:

Does it matter if the candles you get for your jar are scented? I bought some 2” candles that are apple cinnamon scented. Or should they just be in the color I want to use, and unscented?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:42 am

In folk magic, the scent of a candle may be applied to it, as when dressing it with and oil, or it may be cast in the cadle, by adding the scent to the wax before pouring it. How the scent is added is not as important to us as what the fragrance itself represents. You see, we work with herbs and roots, and they have symbolic meanings. Thus we learn, over time, to associate those meanings with situations and conditions.

I will give you an example:

Rose is used in spells of love. Therefore a candle scented with Rose would be, generally speaking, a love candle. I could use a plain candle and dress it with Rose oil (or a blend that contains Rose, such as Love Me Oil), or i could scent the wax before i poured the candle -- but, in either case, Rose would enhance my use of the candle for love when i set it on the honey jar.

So it is not about scented versus unscented -- it is about using the right scent for your intended outcome. And, more often than not, we use oils to dress the candles rather than buying pre-scented candles.
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:45 pm

Hello all,

I’ve spent numerous amount of hours on this forum and looking at Hoodoo in Theory and Practice for information about the use of different oils and I think I’ve finally put together a decent Honey Jar plan to be favored by my local Credit Union.

So here it goes; criticism is welcomed, I’m tough and I can take it. So first off I have my jar (a small jar which is a little bigger than a baby food jar), which has organic honey in it that I purchased from my local grocery store. I put the honey in the jar and then start my name paper. I used a piece of plan white paper (computer printing paper) and ripped it at all four sides so it’ll have the ragged look. First I write the name of the local credit union three times one under the other; then turn the paper 90 degrees clockwise and cross the banks name with my name three times as well.

After crossing the names on the paper I write in a complete circle (I’m using a green pen since I’m looking for money) without lifting the pen and making sure the first and last words of the circle connect of what I want such as [approve my loan favor me].

NOW THIS IS WHERE I GET A LITTLE CONFUSED! As far as the oils and powders to add to the name paper I came up with Bayberry Root, Sassafras Root, Money Drawing Oil and Money Stay With Me Sachet Powder. Is there any other oils or powders that should be added or would these be sufficient enough for a name paper.

After adding everything to the paper, I then fold the paper towards me and speak what I want each time that I fold the paper. Keep folding until I can’t fold it anymore. Before placing the paper in the honey take out three full spoons and as I eat each spoon say something like “As this honey is sweet to me, so will I become sweet to [local credit union].” (P.S. this was all found on the LM website.) Once that’s been done three times, stick the paper in the honey and close the lid.

Dress and burn green or yellow candles with the oils and powders mentioned above every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for however long it takes.

So there it is ... does everything sound good as far as the oils and powders that I should use as far as dressing/anointing the candles and what goes into the name paper?

How long would you all in your opinions suggest I wait before actually trying to apply for the loan? My credit has several collections/charge-off which is why I want the loan in the first place to clear out my debt and save. Overall according to my credit report I owe around $9,000 in debt not including student loans. I was thinking of requesting a $10,000 loan 7 days after burning according to the 3 day burning schedule. Which would end up being a Monday after the last burning on a Friday.

Any suggestions, comments, or criticism is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance you guys.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Question..

Does the jar have to be filled to the top with the honey or is half a jar sufficient enough?

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Greetings, Inquiringminds128,

I hope you are in good spirits. I use very small jars. Then, I fill them up with all the ingredients, and top off with honey & molasses. I do fill it to the top. I found link where you can learn more about honey jars:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Ariavenus
Forum Member

Unread post by Ariavenus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:42 pm

hello all!

I put together my honey jar for reconciliation / return lover. I feel pretty confident about the materials I used.

One thing I just realized is that I kind of "forced" there to be wax dripping. I used my main red candle on top of the jar, and found a medium sized pink birthday candle that was too small to stand on its own. So, for some odd reason, I used the flame to burn/melt the red candle...

I am new to spell work ... I still feel happy and confident about my jar. I had a good connection with it.

1) I was under the impression I wanted it to melt over the jar...

2) So was this wrong to do?

3) Is it altering any results?

4) Should I peel off all the melted wax? Start over? Let it be?

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Ariavenus --

Hello, and welcome to our Forum. You posted this question in the section about Lucky Mojo brand oils -- so i moved it to the section on sugar and honey spells.

1) There is no need to set a light on a sugar or honey jar, nor is there any need to have the wax melt down on the jar. These are common traditions, but not definitive of working with sweetening spells. Please read this entire page and you will understand better why i say this. (Yes, it is a long page -- i think you will learn more about our tradition, however, if you stick with it all the way through.)

HONEY JAR AND SUGAR BOX MAGIC SPELLS TO SWEETEN PEOPLE
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

In particular, pay attention to this section:

DO I HAVE TO LIGHT A CANDLE ON MY HONEY or SUGAR JAR?
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#candlequestion

2) You ask if deliberately melting one candle on top of another is "wrong." No, it is not wrong per se, but there is something troubling about the way you phrased your description of the work. You wrote, "So, for some odd reason, I used the flame to burn/melt the red candle." In spell work, we are practicing the exercise of will-power. We tend to focus on what we are doing and not let "some odd reason" dictate our activities. Using the pink candle should have had a MEANING to you -- otherwise, it was just a random ac of improvisation. For instance, being knew to this, you may not have been taught how to melt one candle into the socket of another, so you thought the little candle could not stand -- but if you knew how to make it stand, it would have stood, i guarantee.

3) The question, "Is it altering any results?" again points out that you are new to this work. You are confusing divination with spell-casting. Spell-casting ALWAYS "alters results." That is the whole point of spell-casting, in every tradition of folk magic in the world. Divination, on the other hand, seeks to see into the future and to read what will happen next. If you manipulate your candles -- which is what you did -- you cannot accurately read their burn, which is not the spell-casting result, but the divination result. This distinction between reading candles and manipulating candles is a crucial one. I cover it in greater detain in my book, "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic," which i suggest you purchase, along with Deacon Millett's classic text, "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells." These books will provide a wealth of inspiration, historical background, and practical rootworking tips for you.

4) Let it be. Improve your attention to details as you go along.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Ariavenus
Forum Member

Unread post by Ariavenus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:29 pm

Catherine yronwode,

Ah my bad! That was bad wording on my part. When I bought my candles yesterday there were no pink ones at the store. When I got home I found a pink candle I could use, I was so happy! I read up on the use of a pink candle and knew I wanted to use it.
What I meant to say is that I wanted to incorporate the pink candle and since the candle is smaller and thin, it could not stand on its own.

My impression was that I wanted candle wax to envelope the jar, so I used the flame of the pink candle and slowly melted it around the red candle, resulting in wax all of the jar. Reading more today I am under then impression you want the wax to "naturally" take action, melt on the jar etc.

Also; I've had movement today (in my opinion), a woman at my work mentioned the word magic and also mentioned "I felt it in my spirit", I saw my lover's mother's name a few times and even heard someone say it! Lastly, after I posted my original post, I checked my bank account (I've started a new job and I'm waiting for my check) and I see iTunes has taken out is montlhy payment, and my balance is my lover's birthday!!!! 7/15, $7.15!!! Hahaha I know that's kind of sad but it's amazing. LOL.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Ariavenus --

Again, the idea that you should even use a candle at all on a honey jar is just one option. I added links to my above post, so check those out.

Second, the events that you are calling "movement" are what we generally call "signs" or omens -- metaphysical ripples in the force, as it were. They are great signs, by the way!

What we call "movement" is an actual and discernable physical shift in the relationship, whereby -- in this case -- things may open up again between the two of you, taking steps toward re-connection. As an example, movement might, in a case such as this, include a text mesage or phone call or your learning from a friend that the lover has verbally declared regret for the break-up.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Ariavenus
Forum Member

Unread post by Ariavenus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Thank you so much Catherine Yronwode!

I'm gonna take a look at those links you sent me. I was also thinking about starting a jar for his mom because I'm sure (well..I know) she feels sour about me right now. Is there any colors/themes for something geered towards a mom/someone else's mom? I know my lover/target (he is a cancer) really values his mom and her opinion (she is a Taurus). I have a purple candle, I'm thinking maybe pink as well? I have a letter I want to send it but I think I will do it after I've started a jar for her.

Thanks for any input!

Ariavenus
Forum Member

Unread post by Ariavenus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:27 am

Also a side note- last night was my 2nd night doing my work on my lover (whom I want to come back) honey jar. I know there isn't always a right or wrong to some aspects to doing spell work- I just have a question (or maybe a few)... I used a Love/attraction candle, I was really tired last night and I ended up going to sleep after I said some prayers and petition. The candle ended up burning much longer than my first candle (which I got at a different shop and the candle was reiki healing towards love) I woke up in the middle of the night and it was still burning around 3am. GRANTED the first candle I did kinda manipulate the melting of the candle as mentioned above. I found that interesting, curious if it means anything? The candles I'm using are the smaller free standing ones that are about 3inches tall. Also, I have two pink quartz I charge with love/reconciliation energy and a moonstone as well, I saw this morning that the wax melted and enveloped the stones.. I had the stones placed next to the jar about 1/2inch away. I'm wondering if this means anything? I like to pick up these stones while I do my work but I'm not sure if I should just leave them there now since what happened, happened... BUT at the same time I know there is not really a right or wrong answer here? I think? Haha.

ALSO one other thing- yesterday I was looking for a new spiritual/metaphysics's shop and I went into this psychic shop and it was this older woman's home, I told her I was looking for specific candles and she immediately questioned why, for what and if I'm experienced. Wasn't really bother by the questions but she told me that what I'm doing could possibly turn it I "chaos", which I don't really believe? I'm not sure what type of magick she thinks I'm doing but my intentions aren't bad and I don't believe my work could turn to chaos.? Am I wrong? She then said if this doesn't work out "you know where to find me" I couldn't tell if she was genuine or just trying to pitch me to come in and get a reading from her. It kind of rubbed me the wrong way... and she was also trying to tel me pink wasn't necessarily for love, but for healing etc.. which I associate pink with love and healing. soo??

And one other thing- I noticed I was fighting negative thoughts a lot last night, a little bit when I was doing my work. I was only saying positive things, chanting "forgive me, come back to me, return to me" and said a few psalm prayers, called out to god, my angels and the universe.. but subconsciously I kept having these sabotaging thoughts, like "oh it won't work / he's doing this/that" which are thoughts I did not want. I didn't give them power and said out loud and in my head "negative thoughts are not welcome, only positive thoughts. Negative thoughts out, positive thoughts in"... what's up with these fearful thoughts? It's like there was an evil little person on my shoulder purposely doing this?? I guess I need help staying positive and believing in my magick, because I do NOT want to sabotage it!

Thank you so much! I know this was a lot of info.

Ariavenus
Forum Member

Unread post by Ariavenus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:38 am

I can't edit my post above but also- when I tried to defend myself and the work I was doing and my faith and belief in my magick, I told her about the signs I saw in just one day, listed above, and the psychic lady said something along the lines of "see it's working on everyone but your target" .. again, I feel like she was trying to discredit me and maybe she was rubbed the wrong way since I am new to this work? This is nothing I'm making a mockery of and I truly believe in magick and I believe I have the magick within me... so I'm not sure why she was giving such a negative outlook. I felt and still do feel my signs related to my target.. his birthday on my bank account, seeing his bday 3 times on licenses pkates... (I see a lot of triple numbers in general) someone mentioning "magical" and "spirit", and seeing/hearing his moms name... which as mentioned above is someone I want to reconcile with as well...

Just needed to get thst off my chest.

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:45 am

Ariavenus -

If you used a different brand or type of candle than before then it would be hard to determine if the candle you burned recently taking longer means anything. It may just be the average time that candle takes to burn. As for how the candle burned and what it enveloped and all, you would probably benefit from a reading of your work, perhaps a member from AIRR. Also this is a Lucky Mojo forum for Lucky Mojo products so it would be difficult for anyone to comment on another companies wares. You may want to go back or phone them and ask them the average burn time of said candles.

As for a spell "turning to chaos" you might want to read this page - http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#10 - and this forum topic - can-spells-back-fire-blow-back-reverse- ... 0-180.html
This page speaks on color symbolism - http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour

As for the negative thoughts and such you may want to look into Cast Off Evil - http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html and Tranquility - http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html products.

I can't speak on how this shop proprietor is treating you but you may want to look at this page - http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

I hope this helps and good luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Ariavenus
Forum Member

Unread post by Ariavenus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:23 am

Thank you RevJames!

Definitely looked into those links. I agree with believing it could/can backfire can perhaps make those results happen etc... which kind of just reinforces the belief and idea of how real magick is.. at least In my opinion :)

I've started my honey jar for reconciliation/returning my lover, now... I know there are no particular set rules- but I have a purple candle I want to use on my returning lover spell to help the magick as well as blue.. I'm on day 3 of burning my candles for my jar, and tonight I was thinking about using the purple or blue.. maybe even both? Maybe even pink, blue and purple?

1) is it "okay" to use different candles?

2) Different stores?

3) Different colors

4) Different intent?

5) I was also thinking about starting a jar for his mom because I'm sure (well..I know) she feels sour about me right now. I know my lover/target (he is a cancer) really values his mom and her opinion (she is a Taurus). I have a purple candle, I'm thinking maybe pink as well? I have a letter I want to send it but I think I will do it after I've started a jar for her...Is there any colors/themes for something geered towards a mom/someone else's mom?

What're you thoughts? (Or anyone)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Ariavenus --

1) We've been through this already: various candles or no candles. This is a sugar or honey spell.

2) Sure.

3) Depends on how much you want to learn this work from traditional sources and how much you want to play around.

4) No. All sugar and honey spells are for the intent of sweetening.

5) White would be pleasing if trying to sweeten someone's mother. Real beeswax is good for a Taurus, too,
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:41 am

I was scrolling through the LM Catalogue (which I’ve fell in love with and currently awaiting 2 shipments :lol: ) ..

I was trying to find a specific honey jar kit to make a bank favor me for money/loan purposes, but I’m not sure I’ve chosen the right one. The one I’m thinking about purchasing is: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... uence.html

Any suggestions as to whether or not this kit would work for that purpose would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:45 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

I think that would be a great one! With the Influence honey jar kit you can influence the thoughts of any person for any purpose.

Good luck!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:45 pm

Thanks SIster Jean!

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:13 am

I have a honey jar I’ve been working for over two years now. Everything seemed sweet and nice a month ago with me and my guy. I saw him last week for ten days. At first we got along the first 4 days, then we both were getting sick and agitated with each other. When I left he hugged me for a bit and kissed me. I noticed his sex drive has declined a lot. I saw no signs of cheating when I was there. No women messaging him or calling him for anything romantic or sexual. We mostly fight about money and past women that he had. Since I came home the texting was ok, but now it’s very distant. The last text was around 7:30 yesterday. I was taking hours to reply to him. He didn’t answer back my last text. He hasn’t indicated that he wants to end anything with me. I have been using Mercury oil on a red candle on my jar, along with Love Me, and Follow Me Boy. I am also working a red doll baby which I’ve had for years now. I havn’t been working the doll as much though. I’m supposed to go see him for Independence Day. What else should I do?

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:48 am

Greetings, Pyromancer.

My recommendation is doing some clarity work on yourself. The universe, God, spirits are confused on what you want. He comes to you. After a few days, you push away. The magic that you are doing is working, but you’re self sabotage your own work once you get him back. Clarity work will clear your mind, and you can decide what you truly want. Then work your magic.

Here is the link to Luck Mojo’s Clarity products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

Good luck,

Miss Nikki

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:54 pm

He text me within hours of me doing work. I sent him mean text and he blocked me everywhere. I’m doing work again hoping he will unblock me. I guess you’re right it’s my fault and I’m sabotaging my work. Things he does irritates me like the women of his past and making me pay for everything. I’m going to do clarity like you said. I’ll wait to see what will happen as well

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:42 pm

If I talk to the doll and tell it to unblock me, will that help? I’ve been talking to the doll 5 minutes every hour. How much time should I spend with the doll? What is recommended

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:25 pm

I have had a similar issue as you pyromancer, recently, he found out i blocked him on some social media platforms when i got angry at him when he tried sparking up a conversation so he blocked me on the rest and my phone number, just old issues coming up / bitterness from the past.

I've since worked on letting all those issues go the last few days, really did some soul searching and reminded myself of whats most important and forgiven him deep down, had to be done to stop myself from sabotaging the work whenever he comes closer.

I've had readings done by Deacon Millett and this guy and I always believed we are soulmates so I know things will come good eventually and am holding a lot of faith. I have been burning blue candles on the honey jar with oils for healing and communication lately and have ordered a vigil to be lit recently to help. Fingers crossed in the next few weeks we are in communication again and everything is smooth sailing!

I hope your situation comes good! I've never used a dollbaby before but I'm thinking I may do one on him.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:01 pm

Yeah. I know what you mean. I been with this guy for 5 years. He blocks me and then unblocks me. I’m working the doll baby. So far no answer from him, and I’m still blocked 10 hours later. I am doing my honey jar since this afternoon. Red candles only for me, and 12 inch ones with my petition inscribed on it. I feel he will get back to me, but not tonight. Don’t know why my spirit guide told me he would tonight, but I also know spirits can’t really decipher timing because they are different than the plane we are on. I shouldn’t have been mean this morning on text to him. Everything was ok. Let’s have hope and faith as I have seen some amazing results in my work and so far. If he didn’t do things in the past that pissed me off, we would not even fight.

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:28 pm

I have been doing the honey jar spell for about a month. When I soaked my honey jar in really hot water to liquify the solid honey, the lid came lose and when I picked it up, the lid came off, so I closed it. Did that release the energy of the work I am doing that I have to start my spell all over by emptying the contents of the jar or get a fresh jar or should I be fine by continuing the spell after closing the lid?

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:28 am

Some people open jar spells up. I personally wouldn’t. That’s just me

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:36 pm

My guy has unblocked me on everything and phoned me last night! Hallelujah!!

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:47 pm

Pyromancer,

My jar opened by accident. Will my spell be affected or should I start over by emptying all the contents or use a fresh jar?

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:28 pm

I personally wouldn’t continue a jar spell no matter how the lid has opened. I don’t feel good continuing, and would start over. Some people say it’s ok if the lid is opened, but I think the energy escapes from the jar. If the lid came off by itself could be a sign to start over

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:14 am

I’ve had the lid pop off mine 3 times now when all the old wicks lit up and burned off all the wax in a big blaze on the lid and “cleaned it up”. There was so much heat going into the jar it popped it off (up so it was like I only gently rested the lid on the jar). Honey even started seeping out.

The first time it happened I was burning it outside under the April full moon and ants got to the honey pretty fast and took some away, lid was popped off for a while and there’s quite a bit of space in there now (the ants worked fast!). I tightened the lid, cleaned up the excess honey and buried those tissues in the yard and kept working it. The next evening he was professing his love for me in almost a very overwhelming way that was so unlike him.

After each time I noticed it was like there was so much energy built up from the heat and added so much more oomph it was like a new start every time (he would call me being extra sweet and it would feel like we first met kind of dynamic) so I take it as a positive sign and heat is meant to be good for the honey jar so it’s okay you soaked it in hot water and my jar has never ever been badly affected or seemed to be weakened by the lid being opened. Although if it’s worrying you so much then start again because if a persons intent and energy is what is most important and you’re sitting there panicking or stressing and doubting it the whole time then definitely start a new one so your mind is at peace and you’re focused.

However had my first vinegar jar leak and I threw that in the ocean asap and started again! I definitely think it’s bad for those to be opened.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:59 am

Hello BBBunnyXx,

You're right! Honey jars can be opened once they're created to add more ingredients and so forth, but vinegar jars shouldn't be opened once they're created. And once they start leaking they should be deployed.

Many blessings to you.

jose
Forum Member

Unread post by jose » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:09 am

Hi I started a honey jar I kept it in my car day 2 my jar had frothed everywhere my written paper was out this has never happened before any thoughts ? Any1 please x

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:55 am

Hello jose,

It sounds like maybe the jar got too hot in the car--I'm not exactly sure what happened. But you'll need to redo the spell, and I'd suggest keeping it in a different place next time! Make sure you have a full understanding of honey jars by reading this page:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Take care.

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:43 am

Jose -

Just to add to what Sister Jean suggested - Depending on what you used as ingredients in your jar, such as fresh herbs or other items with moisture/water, this sounds like a case of fermentation. Moisture/water + sugar + heat = fermentation/bubbles. If this is the case be sure to use only dried herbs in your next jar or items that don't contain any moisture.

Good luck!

EDIT:
I just realized Sister Jean put the hoodoo psychics link. I believe she meant this one: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:25 pm

I used the link to see what I need to purchase for a love purpose Honey Jar.

My question is will ANY of the products under the love section be sufficient for keeping a boyfriend/baby father sweet on me and faithful?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:15 pm

inquiringminds128 --

You will save money and time by purchasing one of our honey jar kits, in my opinion. The Stay WIth Me or Love Me Honey jar kits are among the most popular.

Honey jars are for sweetening. They are NOT coercive spells to tie a person's nature and keep him faithful. For that you would want a different spell.
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:59 am

I have a honey jar kit in the mail as we speak, just waiting on it’s arrival and was going to do a little something until it arrived lol. As far as coercive spells is there one that’s more coercive than the other as far as love spells?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:22 pm

Hello inquiringminds128,

There are lots of coercive love spells out there. Check out these pages:

spells-to-dominate-control-rule-over-lo ... 42-60.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Take care.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!

lunarlove
Newly Registered

Unread post by lunarlove » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:36 pm

I have a question regarding the honey jar. I have noticed there are a variety of methods on what to add or how to write out the petition. I chose one way and felt very good about it while I was performing the work last night; however, now, based on other methods I am concerned I did not do it "properly".

Using red ink, at the top of the paper I wrote person A horizontally with the birthday below the name, and near the bottom of the page I did the same thing for person B. Then I flipped the paper sideways and wrote the intent crossing the names (like a grid). Then I folded the paper and tied it with pink yarn (I did not have pink ribbon) and placed it into the jar with a few other things and filled it with honey. I said the intent and lit the candle.

My concern, is the petition paper. I have also read instructions on writing person A horizontally with person B crossing the name (like a grid) and writing the intent in a continuous circle around the names. Does this mean I did mine incorrectly? It felt right at the time and I did feel very good about it, but am now concerned. Should I redo the bottle?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”