Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
mrslight

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by mrslight » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:38 pm

So I did a spirit lead conjure by creating a honey jar with a petition inside --- for love and restored contact (I anointed it with a variety of oils) I also burned a pink Adam and eve couple candle on top of the jar which I inscribed and anointed with oils and personal concerns.

Why I did it -- I was with a guy who just cut me off without reason and blocked me from the phone but continued to follow me on instagram. Weird. I blocked him from my page but once I had some time to think about possible conjure or walking away I unblocked him so that he could contact me. We are not friends on there but he can see my page.
Everything was going so great and we even booked a trip together then suddenly out of the blue nothing.

I decided to do a honey jar after some soul searching and decided to go with my higher self and what I was lead to put into the conjure. I have always had good results with my work so I did what I was lead to do.

Before I did that I did a penis candle a few days ago and i gave it my intentions. I saw three signs in less than a day :
1- i pulled a book off the shelf that happened to be published in the town he is from.
2 - i saw a message on my time line that said "what if your ex boyfriend contacted you right now and said i love you i want you back" what would you do?
3 - my friend contacted me and his ringtone came on.

Today I went into my messages on insta (before sending him any new ones) and he was reading the old ones (I saw the little eye icon on them :))

QUESTIONS --- The couple candle is almost finished burning after only being lit 5 hours. I messaged him on insta and said no hard feelings and hope to hear from him. Then suddenly his side of the candle's flame went super high while mine stayed the same. I saw he was reading my message but didnt reply. Then hours later the two wicks twisted together and became one and then the flame shot up. It is still burning high. I think these are positive signs that he will reach out. What do you think? And should I burn another candle after this one goes out or just leave it? (Not trying to skip getting a reading -- just want to know in general).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:38 pm

mrslight --

What you asked here isn't a honey jar question. You made the jar and are using it just fine. Remember that not all honey, sugar, or jam spells have candles associated with them -- and notice that your question is actually about candle wick and flame divination.

Here is the thread on candle divination.

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

Please just copy the question there, about the meaning of the candle burn.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mrslight

Unread post by mrslight » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:31 pm

Thank you. Sorry!

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:03 am

Hello,

My ex back from holiday. He went with his new girl. i contacted him to give a cheque. But he refuse to meet me in person. I know why he doesn't want see me because he cannot falling on me and cannot stop his feelings towards me. So he went cold. He said he doesn't want see me or talk. This is a sign he is so hurt about break up. He told me everyone saying don't meet me. He is scared to see me because he cannot stop feelings for me. What should I do? I did not contact or push him. thought give him some more time. he is still angry.
Have another thought, I can meet him on the way when he walk home from office. (5 Mins walk home to office) I was working a place very closed to his office. I can pretend i am walking home from work meet him on the way like normal. its like we walk home and see each other on the street. Should i try this with catnip bath and with balm of gilead. Its saying this herb make mend broken heart. I know definitely if he see me his feelings wake up for me. But i don't want make him feel i am needy or desperate. Any advice.
Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:26 am

awdmoon+,

Based on the complexity of the situation, that he wont meet with you, and he has a new girlfriend. A lot of what you wrote is speculation based on what you think is going on, often more is going on and a reading will reveal that as well as the best method via hoodoo to get him back. I would not run into him how you described it seems staged and will likely freak him out or make him think you are desperate. I would do a break up on them and continue a honey jar to sweeten him to you. LM can also set candles for you to support this.

To get a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Break up candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-break-up.html
Reconciliation candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-reconciliation.html
Return to me candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-return-to-me.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Thank you Jay Dee,

I want to keep working on my jars and give him a break take some time for me and work on my counselling. I want to work on my self get back to my life. I left my work and didn't do anything last 6 months was so depressed tried to work on this relationship. I have faith on my jars and i know one day i will see results. I did my nation sack but without knot the thread. I will get the knot one day. waiting for next order reconciliation kit and oil, hotfoot. Thanks for kind advice.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:28 pm

awdmoon+ --

I am glad that you are taking time to get your own life back on track. Take care of yourself, and the magic will be there when you are ready for it again.
coastwitch

exasatontelia

Unread post by exasatontelia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:09 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and to hoodoo practice but I wanted to back up the candles Deacon Millett will set for me with a honey jar at home. I have read crazy amounts on this forum and I will do it tomorrow on a Friday and it is a waxing moon as well. Deacon Millett will set Break Apart vigil lights for my ex's new girlfriend and I am setting the honey jar to sweeten her towards me as she has a lot of unresolved anger and resentment towards me however in our last conversation she explicitly said she still loves me and she always will. I am keeping hope that those feelings can be resurfaced.

I just had some questions in regards to the personal concerns. I am aware that hair or nail clippings or personal fluids are the strongest link however I don't have any of those. What I do have is her handwriting from a Valentine's day card she gifted me and I am thinking of hand cutting a small part where she wrote she loved me in the shape of a heart. I thought to write the same on a piece of paper with my handwriting and put it in as personal concerns of both of us in a way. Does that sound ok? I also remembered she left a shower loofah at my house that she used to use, I am sure it must have collected a lot of dust by now its been 8-9 months since she used it if not more. It wouldn't hurt to cut a small piece of that and also put it in the honey jar? I believe some of her DNA might still be on it? In terms of the photos I would put I was thinking would it be best to put a photo of us that we took when we were in love and just fold it towards myself? Rather than putting two separate photos of us?

Thank you for your help and advise in advance. :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:43 am

Hello exasatontelia,

I think backing up your rootworker's spells with a honey jar is a great idea! If I were you, I'd make a photocopy of the card and cut the handwriting out of that, that way you aren't destroying your card in the process. You could certainly cut out a tiny piece of the loofah and fold that into your petition paper. And definitely use the photo of the two of you in love, not two separate photos.

Hope that helps, good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

exasatontelia

Unread post by exasatontelia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:14 am

Thank you Sister Jean!
I will make a copy of the photo as well as I still want to keep the original, I believe that would be ok as well right?

Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:40 pm

exasatontelia,

Yes a copy of the photo is fine.

whatsthep0intanyway
Newly Registered

Unread post by whatsthep0intanyway » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:06 am

Hello everybody, long time fan but first time poster here. I'll just start by saying that this forum is truly a blessing, and I'm so thankful for everybody who takes the time to answer and help one another! <3

I noticed that the petition inside my week-old honey jar is physically unfolding: does that mean anything? (other than the mundane reasons)

Thanks in advance!! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:47 am

whatsthep0intanyway --

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you do find that there is a "p0int" to this work and to life in general. An optimistic attitude, reflected in an optimistic rather than a cynical and dismissive username in the forum, will engender more answers to your questions and may result in better outcomes in your own spell work.

As for the "meaning" of the paper unfolding -- well, to me it means that you have never read my book, "Paper In My Shoe" which explains how to make folded packets (with no tape) that will never unfold! LOL!

Actually, it is not all that important, just a beginner's oversight.

We do give away a lot of information and teaching for free here, and i appreciate your thanks for that, but if you are serious about the work, a couple or three of our $9.00 books will get you going in the right direction faster, and will lighten our forum work loads as well.

Here is the "Paper In My Shoe" order button:

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

P.S. We give books away free every other week during our Facebook Fridays promotions, too, so be sure to check those every Friday and enter the contests to win free books.
catherine yronwode

whatsthep0intanyway
Newly Registered

Unread post by whatsthep0intanyway » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:12 pm

Thank you catherineyronwode,
I'm honoured you took the time to respond me, AND to call me out, LOL!! :lol:

Thanks again.

exasatontelia

Unread post by exasatontelia » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello everybody,

I posted about a few days ago as I am planning to back up my rootworker's work with a honey jar at home. My rootworker has Break Apart vigils set and I will make a honey jar on my end. I did not have personal concerns and I was going to cut a small piece from a handwritten card my ex made for me. I had collected all that I would need for my honey jar after a few days and was planning on doing the honey jar tonight as it is almost a full moon. As I was looking for something else in my room I found a bunch of her clothes she left over and some I can tell have definitely not been washed, I could not be more excited!! I will cut a small bit from the underarm of her shirt and add as personal concern.

I have also found a winter hat she used to wear and examined it under really good light and found 4-5 of her hair in the hat and again was super excited and felt that was a really good sign. What I wanted to ask though was even though I can tell from the colour of the hair that it must be hers as only she and I used to wear that hat mostly herself, if say for example I am making a mistake and all those hairs are mine, will that affect the work if my hair is in the jar instead of hers? I am planning on making a knot with one of my hair and tie all her hair in that knot. But my question is say for example those aren't hers and I have tied my hair into my hair, will that affect the work?

Thank you for the help. Any information is greatly appreciated! :)

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello exasatontelia.
You should be fine with that.
Best of luck to you. Thomas K
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

exasatontelia

Unread post by exasatontelia » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:18 am

Thank you Thomas K :)

curiousgem23
Newly Registered

Unread post by curiousgem23 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:59 am

Hi everyone... so I’m hoping to get some answers about a honey jar I did recently. I made it about a week and a half ago, or a little less. It was for a coworker who I have had an affair with... we’ve stayed friends but we’re always off and on. He’s a cancer... always hiding from me but coming back at the most urgent times when I’ve needed him. However, this fall out has been bad. He’s blocked me everywhere and I don’t know if another chance will be given. I’m miserable at work every day... I see him and it’s like I see a stranger. I’m a stranger to him too... so I made a petition with our names. I didn’t have time to get a picture of him but I threw in a chocolate he gave me and the herbs of a tea he’d give me to make me feel better.

Within the first week I got three signs. The first sign wasn’t obvious, the song “better now” by post Malone was playing as I left my car to go into Walmart. When I was done shopping and got back in the car, the same song was playing again. Super weird. Then last Thursday or was it Friday (foggy memory sorry), a bunch of BEES took over an entire branch of a tree near the entrance of my job. I thought that was the biggest sign. What do you all think it means??

However, now I’m terribly depressed for no reason other than my loneliness and missing him. I feel like it is not working... I leave the jar in my car and sometimes I pray over it or to the moon in the mornings. I just want my friend back...

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:09 am

Hello curiousgem23,

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this and hurting :(

Really though, a week and a half isn't long for a honey jar to be working, meaning that it's a bit too soon for you to start seeing real results. Give it some time to work! And in the meantime, try to stay positive, and when you see him, just repeat your petition in your mind. The signs could be signs if they are meaningful to you, and the bees could mean that your honey jar has been activated and is working, but I'd still give it some more time.

Many blessings to you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:45 am

curiousgem23,

Its often too soon to determine a spell is not working within a week unless you have had or done a reading on the work in question. But coming to the work in a negative manner will not help or even increase the work. Must keep a positive view. In the book of luke Jesus says to pray as though you already have it and was given to you by the father. A reading on this situation would give you lots of clarity. Reconciliation products are great to bring back people and help get over past hurts. If you feel depressed it may help to talk to a professional as well. Here are a few links

Reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Return to me goes well with reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Balm of Gilead buds help with reconciliation: http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html
St. Anthony if you work with Saints he is petitioned for lost things such as a lover: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html
AIRR reader to have a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Free spells including reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

curiousgem23
Newly Registered

Unread post by curiousgem23 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:39 am

Is it too late to be positive and pray over it? I know I’ve been depressed (negative) but I hope it has not affected my work...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:14 am

Dear curiousgem23 --

It is never "too late to be positive." Just the fact that the sun comes up every day is enough to keep some people on track. Positive prayer and dedicatory hope are always welcome -- in God's eyes, in the hearts of your fellow sentient beings, and everywhere on Earth!

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:29 pm

Curiousgem23
I’m so sorry you are feeling this way. Have you tried putting in a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League?
Here’s the link.
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
Take care. Edward T

Desert Lavender

Unread post by Desert Lavender » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:54 pm

I made a petition and a sugar jar for my boss, and left it on the altar of my patron, Papa Legba, for him to work. I visit the altar, clean it, and serve my patron regularly.

I burned a candle on the jar. When I came back in the morning (the altar is outside), the candle had melted and it looked like a tiny hand was rising out of the melt and holding the top of the jar. I read this to mean that my patron is working it, and the only thing I have to do is be patient, and continue my service.

This morning while I was tending the altar, a big black bird flew over me, very close. I could hear the wings above me. This seemed like a very good omen.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi, Desert Lavender, and welcome to our forum.

Those are interesting omens on your honey jar. I have written a couple of web pages just about omens, by the way. You may find them worth reading:

Candle divination in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Omens from Nature at the "Association of Inddependent Readers and Rootworkers"
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _and_Omens

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

belle_tristesse

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:45 am

Hello. I started a honey jar a couple of months back(well before the vinegar jar) on Fridays I burn a red inscribed candle on. When I walk by it I pray on it give it a wiggle and hold it. It's in a metal lid jar.
I'm very familiar with this jar. Yesterday I went to give it a hold and notice it seems to be crystalizing. This morning, more so. It's all kind of forming around the petition paper. Is this normal?
It was a fresh jar of raw local honey.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:05 pm

belle_tristesse ,

YEs it is normal for honey to crystalize it does not mean anything negative or bad. You can open and stir it up, you can sit it in hot water to keep it more liquid, or just leave it alone because its fine.

belle_tristesse

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Thank you.
I've not had my honey do that before. I've had golden syrup do it though (a UK syrup)
For a bit o thought I was going to have to do that jar again too.

My jar is just honey and petition.

I've heard adding things like rose petals or cinnamon(to speed it up) can be added?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:45 pm

belle_tristesse

Yes normally you add the items first in the petition. Rose is not know to speed up but is a love herb. Cinnamon and ginger are known to speed up because of the heat quality of the herb to heat the work up.

Beachinbeauty

Unread post by Beachinbeauty » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:01 am

I had the best of intentions getting up to start my honey jar before Dawn this morning. I wanted everything to be perfect. Once I finally got the jar done, I put the candle on top and started burning it.

Then, I found out servicemen were coming to my house and I needed to move my work out of view. When I moved it, my candle fell over, because the only pink candles I could find locally were pillar candles. The candle was way too tall to stand steady while being moved. I was in a hurry and got frustrated, tried to re-affix the candle to the top of the jar, but both times when I went to put the jar back in hiding, the candle fell.

I decided to wait until I get home tonight to re-do the candle lighting because I was frustrated and didn't want that energy on my jar.

I am worried that my jar is ruined now. I don't feel like this was a bad sign because the candle only fell because I moved it three times. It didn't fall on its own. I just wonder if there is a reduction in efficacy because I prepared the jar this morning and won't be re-starting the candle until tonight.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:11 am

Beachinbeauty
We all get a little frustrated now and then. Make sure you have strong intentions with positive vibrations before starting it again. In my opinion you should be ok.
Take care. Edward T

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:35 am

Beachinbeauty ,

The dropping of the candle is not going to ruin the candle, this is simply an issue of physics sometimes when you move things they fall. If anything read it as a sign to what is currently going on with the work, maybe you are feeling fusterated at the person you are working on and it was a sign of that. Relax start the work again and burn candles on it regularly.

Selenah

Unread post by Selenah » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:45 am

Hello guys, how is everyone? It's been a while
Question: there is this guy he's a witch so it's hard for me to get through by placing a spell on him would the honey jar push through for me to get my spell done? How long does it take? Does someone know if a spell is placed on them and who placed it on them? I want this to be very strong I really like him but I'm very scared 😂, what can I order to break down people in general who are hard to get through not just him but different people?

Can I do a honey jar, attraction, draw him closer, and what can I use to make him deeply love me even through rough times and be faithful? What in particular should I order?

Also thank you guys, you guys give amazingggggggg results. When I order I usually send it through someone else because you guys don't ship to my country but I have been spreading the word about this website. Some friends are afraid to create a page so I would post their questions also. Thank you again

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:36 am

Hi Selenah,

You’ve got a lot of questions here! Let’s try to break it down a little - starting with the guy you like. So he’s a witch and you really like him. That’s great! A honey jar might be what you need (it certainly won’t hurt), but I am going to ask you a few questions to clarify your situation.

What is your relationship with this guy like - are you already dating him or are you just friends? Are you close enough to him to have collected personal concerns yet?

Can you describe what about the situation that is scaring you? Is it the fear of rejection or getting close to someone or are you afraid of his magical powers?

We can look at timing, specific spells, and products once we get a little more info!

Selenah

Unread post by Selenah » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:00 pm

Hi heidi, we've just had a slight connection we're not close but I really like him. I can only get a photo. I'm scared because he's a witch and I don't want him to find out what I did on him so that's why I also ask if people know if a spell is on them and who placed it; if he cleanses would the spell be removed? I really want this to be super powerful/strong but he not knowing and lucky mojo is the only place I 10000% guarantee is helpful with great quality products

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:27 pm

Selenah,

A witch is a general term and can mean lots of things to different people. In England it means something different then it does to someone in hoodoo, which is different to a person who practices Wicca and calls themselves a witch. Im assuming you mean he is Wiccan. He may be able to tell if a spell is on him, depends on what type of magic he practices, how good he is, and what divination methods he uses. Just be cause he is a witch does not mean he knows everything done to him. Most people when they cleanse are asking to remove negative evil things not sweet love, so I dont think so unless he is specific. You can wear bay leaves in your shoes to hide who is doing the work. A honey jar will sweeten him to you, how sweet? how far? depends on your petition, items used and prayer. Super powerful and strong is something asked a lot on this forum, honestly I know people who pray strong and get things done, I know others who pray over a candle with olive oil and get results, I know others who do elaborate works. It depends on your ability, Gods will, your intention, your prayer, and of course great products like the ones LM carries.

You also seemed to have a fear mentioned of him reversing it, well if he reversed a sweet jar, it simply means you are sweet to yourself. A spell does not produce the opposite of its purpose, if a spell is to sweeten then it sweets, it does not somehow sour.

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:29 pm

Hi Selenah,

Sorry for my delayed reply!! JayDee has given you some excellent advice and lots of good things to think about!

I think a honey jar or sweetening spell would be a great place to start in this case. It is simple to do and you can’t really go wrong. That being said, I think your first goal with this spell work should be to ask him out or secure a date as soon as possible. You’re going to want to get to know him beyond just a slight connection before you decide to start doing spells to get him to deeply love you. Just saying.

Set some small, tangible goals for this work. For example you could start by working a honey jar and candles dressed with come to me or look me over oil for two weeks - then ask him out!! Once you meet that goal, you can decide your next step. (And hopefully get some personal concerns!!!)

Keep us posted on your progress and best of luck to you and this lucky man!!

Selenah

Unread post by Selenah » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:54 am

Thank you so much you guys are the best! I'm going to send the money when I get paid to my friend overseas so she can order and send me. I'll do honey jar, attraction, come to me boy. Do I crush up the bayleafs and put in my shoesole inside? If a reading is done will they know a spell is on him and who did it? What ingredienta in specific can I also include in the jar? (i'm going to do honey jar and leave it while I do attraction spell for a week and after the come to me boy)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:35 pm

Selenah,

You can crush them but I would leave them whole. He possible could know depends on how good the reader is and what questions he asks. I really dont sense you doing a honey jar is going to set off many readers with warnings lol. You can make a honey jar with lodestones to draw him to you, rose petals for love, juniper for physical love, cat nip to make him drawn and go wild for you.. Or just order this love blend it works great: http://www.herbmagic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

You can work a honey jar and all those others at the same time. Work the honey jar into the attraction work have a candle lit on the jar dressed with love oil of your choice, attraction oil and come to me boy. Read a chapter a day of the songs of solomon in the bible. After reading it pray and focus on your intention and speak your petition.

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:54 pm

hi everyone.

My honey jar is only 2 weeks old and I had some great movement the week I made it. But now it has been leaking.

Searching I can see some recommendations to deploy and restart, and some to try placing the contents in a new jar and continuing on. I have done a search on this but there are conflicting answers and no follow ups from the original people who asked so I am asking again.

So for anyone who actually moved the contents to a new jar and continued on - update please! Did your jar continue to work? or not?

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Graveyardhag --

I am sorry that what you made was not well-made. A honey jar will only leak if you do not use a proper glass jar with a proper metal lid.

I would tell you to either dispose of it by washing the jar out in running water and then starting again -- or to carefully pour the entire contents into a better jar, and then wash out the old jar. Either way, you have learned a valuable lesson -- how to work with the proper tools. There is an art to making these things. There is craft knowledge.

The word "deploy" means to set to use -- and in the case of a honey jar, you could deploy it by burying it where the person on whom you are working might walk over it, or you might use the honey in cooking foods which you would feed to the one for whom it was made.

We make and sell honey jars, and ours do not leak. They look like this, in fat, short lug jars, and if you wish to make your own rather than to buy from us, please try to make a sturdy jar like this:

SPL-HON-PEAC
Peaceful Home and Family, Calm Down Relatives Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

In the picture shown, the star candle holder is used to hold the 4" candle, the oil is used to dress the candle, and the herbs may be placed in the petition paper and / or used to roll the candle after oiling it. We recommend that folks buy an extra dozen 4" candles of the appropriate colour when they buy the honey jar.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:05 pm

Hello Miss Cat.
Yes lesson very well learned. I used what I had on hand at the time and have a better jar ready and waiting now.
I may purchase one from you in the future, that will largely depend on how much the postage cost ends up being for the order I've just placed.
I did look at these kits but there were other things I needed to get first.

Thank you very much for your response I will get my new jar thoroughly cleaned and ready and transfer the first jars contents over.
And I will update if I continue to get good results lol.

Selenah

Unread post by Selenah » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:04 am

Can I write his name loves "write my name" and crush the hayleafs in both my shoe soles?
To be specific, I can make have a honey jar for him? For like 10 other people at the same time? Like when all comes in can I place my intention and put my petition into the jar for all and place them on a table? The candle that comes with the attraction kit dress it with attraction oil mixed with come to me boy and love oil and place it on the lid of the honey jar? Can I also anoint the honey jar with love oil mixed with attracrion oil and come to me boy? Pray to st.valentine?

By the way, my bisexual friend was asking if she can mix follow me boy oil and follow me girl oil to attract both genders

Sorry for so many questions but I just want to order the right items. Is there ahything I could possinly order to make sure no one finds out? And something that I can get through to people who are extremely hard to hreak down when I want to do a spell on them and without them knowing.
How do I know the honey jar work and how do I dispose of it?
Can't wait to get paid to purchase my items.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Selenah,

1. Yes you can do that but you want to hide the work with the bay leaves so I would write John Doe can not see my work

2. You can make a jar for him.

3. to add 10 people to a jar is a bit much, candles will burn giving signs of the work and indicate how things are going, you wont know why a candle is burning a certain way with 10 names in it. I do not recommend that, focus the jar. If you want 10 people sweet for romance reasons,I think I would get a reading to decide who is best to seek and likely the best pick for you. Save you money on supplies and energy.

4. Ya a honey jar can go on a table in a cabinet, under a bed, where ever you want.

5.Yes take the candle carve the petition on it, from top to bottom in a spiral around it like: " john doe come to and love jane doe". Then wipe the oil top to bottom as you pray the petition and prayer. Then set on the candle and light it and pray over it while focused on the intention and prayer. Repeat the candles mon-wed-fri as long as you want.

6. Do not dress the jar.

7. You can pray to saints if that is your tradition, some people use Saints, others ancestors, most just to God.

8. If I was open to both boy and girl I would use the specific oil that I am seeking at that time. Sure you can mix but then its drawing at once. Also use Q oil for gay/bi/trans and same with Lavender love drops for long love.

9. We answered the question about no one knowing 5 times already please read above.

10. Essence of bend over is used to make people submit to your will, I dont recommend it with a honey jar.

11. You work the jar mon-wed-fri with prayer, petition and candles as described above. You dont have to use candles but many do. You can hold the jar and pray over it daily. Most people keep the jars and dont dispose of them, if he comes to you it will keep him sweet to you, can also use the honey to cook for him to sweeten him to you. IF you choose to dispose , pour the honey out at a tree truck, pour it at a cross road, pour it in running water if its done and moving on.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:50 pm

So I have the lucky mojo book hoodoo bible magic and it talks about killing a honey jar I recently went through my car and found a sweet jar I made on an ex and I want to kill it.

The book says do the ritual on his doorstep "in different countries" or at a cross roads. People are up at all hours and they'd likely call the cops if they caught me burning things at the crossroads but we do have a fast moving creek behind us.

Should I follow instructions in the book or just throw it in running water?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:40 pm

stillsosola ,

Burning is a sure way to destroy a spell, of course, but using your hand to washout a honey jar's contents in a running stream and taking the glass jar home to recycle it is my favoured method.
catherine yronwode

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:45 pm

So here is my update:

Since moving the contents of my honey jar to a much better and non leaky jar he has indeed contacted me. Very unexpectedly I might add. Contact is one of the purposes of the jar but the situation is crappy right now so it was a really pleasant surprise. And a brilliant confirmation that it's working.

I also feel a lot better about the jar in general. It looks nicer and it feels better to me.

So if you are looking for advice about moving the contents of a leaking honey jar to a new, better jar, I say it can't hurt to try and in my personal experience it actually worked better for me after moving the contents over.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:04 pm

Graveyardhag,

That is good news. Thanks for the update.
catherine yronwode

absoluteally

Unread post by absoluteally » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:58 am

Hi!

So I've had a love honey jar going for about a week but today I noticed the petition paper had opened up and everything inside had leaked into the honey. Now, I wasn't planning on feeding it to him but I was wondering if the effects would still work with everything out of the petition paper or if I should start a new jar? Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:32 am

Hello absoluteally,

I think this is a natural reaction and I wouldn't worry about it! Take care.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:07 am

I'm awaiting an order with items for my honey jar (to attract a specific friend in close close friendship but nothing romantic)

I just realised I have a pair of lodestones at home. I don't have magnetic sand but I wondered if I should clean them with bourbon and put them in the name paper before folding with the herbs? For personal concern I have a handwritten note from him and a red heart he drew me. I hope that works for my goal.

Thank you and blessings

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:17 am

aniviel, your personal concerns sound wonderful for this work. You can treat the lodestones as you describe, but I really would get some magnetic sand and feed them first, especially if they have been sitting idle and unattended for a long time.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:43 pm

Thank you very much MissMichaele!
I would get magnetic sand but because I'm not in the US and already made my order I think it's going to take a long time and I want to get this going by the New Moon (I do really like to follow moon phases)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:24 pm

aniviel,

Can you get a magnet and file it down to make sand? its an option to feed the stone. Feeding it is important to its success, much like feeding a mojo keeps it strong.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 pm

Sorry...what do you mean by file it down?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:46 am

aniviel,

Take a magnet and sand it down, file it down, or grind it down. This will create magnet shavings to feed the stone.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:52 am

aniviel,
JayDee wrote: Take a magnet and sand it down, file it down, or grind it down.
The "Magnetic Sand" page at luckymojo.com defines magnetic sand as "ultra-fine iron shot or grit." Magnetic sand isn't actually made of magnets, but of iron.

http://www.luckymojo.com/magneticsand.html
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:09 pm

MissMichaele,

I know people who use magnets, I personally buy a packet from LM. It last for a long long time and the hard work of producing the product is done for you lol.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:02 pm

Thank you both JayDee and MissMichaele! I'll try to find a creative solution since I'd like to use the lodestones in my upcoming honey jar. I wish orders from LM didn't take that long here.

I do have a couple more questions -
1. Regarding an existing Crown of Success honey jar that I've been working Mon, Wed and Fri - I always light frankincense incense just before I start. The smoke tends to go towards the room's door...
The moment I light the candle on top of the honey jar, the incense's smoke changes direction - It goes through the candle's flame (I place the incense, then the honey jar and then myself.. and it seems like the smoke is trying to reach me - through the candle's flame. It's quite surreal). Does this mean anything? Or is that science? Would the flame of a candle draw the smoke from another? (well, from incense in this case rather than from another candle)

2. The honey jar that I plan to fix once it arrives is for communication and a much closer friendship with someone who's already a friend. I mentioned I have handwriting for personal concern - Should I also include his picture / our picture together? Or is there no need? (in past jars, unrelated to him, I placed a picture when I had no other personal concerns, of course the jars I made were quite weak then)

Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:47 pm

aniviel,

I would see it as a sign, and read what you see in the smoke ( that is an art) and its going to the candle and upward I would see as carrying the message above to the God and the spirits.

I would include the photos together as it relates to the work. I would write the petition on the back of the photos and fold it up as a petition paper. Add the personal item to the petition ( photo paper) to increase the physical connection. I think I mentioned this before but if I didnt add deers tongue to increase communication along with tobacco.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”