Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
mrslight
Forum Member

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by mrslight » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:38 pm

So I did a spirit lead conjure by creating a honey jar with a petition inside --- for love and restored contact (I anointed it with a variety of oils) I also burned a pink Adam and eve couple candle on top of the jar which I inscribed and anointed with oils and personal concerns.

Why I did it -- I was with a guy who just cut me off without reason and blocked me from the phone but continued to follow me on instagram. Weird. I blocked him from my page but once I had some time to think about possible conjure or walking away I unblocked him so that he could contact me. We are not friends on there but he can see my page.
Everything was going so great and we even booked a trip together then suddenly out of the blue nothing.

I decided to do a honey jar after some soul searching and decided to go with my higher self and what I was lead to put into the conjure. I have always had good results with my work so I did what I was lead to do.

Before I did that I did a penis candle a few days ago and i gave it my intentions. I saw three signs in less than a day :
1- i pulled a book off the shelf that happened to be published in the town he is from.
2 - i saw a message on my time line that said "what if your ex boyfriend contacted you right now and said i love you i want you back" what would you do?
3 - my friend contacted me and his ringtone came on.

Today I went into my messages on insta (before sending him any new ones) and he was reading the old ones (I saw the little eye icon on them :))

QUESTIONS --- The couple candle is almost finished burning after only being lit 5 hours. I messaged him on insta and said no hard feelings and hope to hear from him. Then suddenly his side of the candle's flame went super high while mine stayed the same. I saw he was reading my message but didnt reply. Then hours later the two wicks twisted together and became one and then the flame shot up. It is still burning high. I think these are positive signs that he will reach out. What do you think? And should I burn another candle after this one goes out or just leave it? (Not trying to skip getting a reading -- just want to know in general).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:38 pm

mrslight --

What you asked here isn't a honey jar question. You made the jar and are using it just fine. Remember that not all honey, sugar, or jam spells have candles associated with them -- and notice that your question is actually about candle wick and flame divination.

Here is the thread on candle divination.

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

Please just copy the question there, about the meaning of the candle burn.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode

mrslight
Forum Member

Unread post by mrslight » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:31 pm

Thank you. Sorry!

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:03 am

Hello,

My ex back from holiday. He went with his new girl. i contacted him to give a cheque. But he refuse to meet me in person. I know why he doesn't want see me because he cannot falling on me and cannot stop his feelings towards me. So he went cold. He said he doesn't want see me or talk. This is a sign he is so hurt about break up. He told me everyone saying don't meet me. He is scared to see me because he cannot stop feelings for me. What should I do? I did not contact or push him. thought give him some more time. he is still angry.
Have another thought, I can meet him on the way when he walk home from office. (5 Mins walk home to office) I was working a place very closed to his office. I can pretend i am walking home from work meet him on the way like normal. its like we walk home and see each other on the street. Should i try this with catnip bath and with balm of gilead. Its saying this herb make mend broken heart. I know definitely if he see me his feelings wake up for me. But i don't want make him feel i am needy or desperate. Any advice.
Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:26 am

awdmoon+,

Based on the complexity of the situation, that he wont meet with you, and he has a new girlfriend. A lot of what you wrote is speculation based on what you think is going on, often more is going on and a reading will reveal that as well as the best method via hoodoo to get him back. I would not run into him how you described it seems staged and will likely freak him out or make him think you are desperate. I would do a break up on them and continue a honey jar to sweeten him to you. LM can also set candles for you to support this.

To get a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Break up candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-break-up.html
Reconciliation candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-reconciliation.html
Return to me candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-return-to-me.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Thank you Jay Dee,

I want to keep working on my jars and give him a break take some time for me and work on my counselling. I want to work on my self get back to my life. I left my work and didn't do anything last 6 months was so depressed tried to work on this relationship. I have faith on my jars and i know one day i will see results. I did my nation sack but without knot the thread. I will get the knot one day. waiting for next order reconciliation kit and oil, hotfoot. Thanks for kind advice.

coastwitch
Forum Member

Unread post by coastwitch » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:28 pm

awdmoon+ --

I am glad that you are taking time to get your own life back on track. Take care of yourself, and the magic will be there when you are ready for it again.
coastwitch

exasatontelia
Forum Member

Unread post by exasatontelia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:09 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and to hoodoo practice but I wanted to back up the candles Deacon Millett will set for me with a honey jar at home. I have read crazy amounts on this forum and I will do it tomorrow on a Friday and it is a waxing moon as well. Deacon Millett will set Break Apart vigil lights for my ex's new girlfriend and I am setting the honey jar to sweeten her towards me as she has a lot of unresolved anger and resentment towards me however in our last conversation she explicitly said she still loves me and she always will. I am keeping hope that those feelings can be resurfaced.

I just had some questions in regards to the personal concerns. I am aware that hair or nail clippings or personal fluids are the strongest link however I don't have any of those. What I do have is her handwriting from a Valentine's day card she gifted me and I am thinking of hand cutting a small part where she wrote she loved me in the shape of a heart. I thought to write the same on a piece of paper with my handwriting and put it in as personal concerns of both of us in a way. Does that sound ok? I also remembered she left a shower loofah at my house that she used to use, I am sure it must have collected a lot of dust by now its been 8-9 months since she used it if not more. It wouldn't hurt to cut a small piece of that and also put it in the honey jar? I believe some of her DNA might still be on it? In terms of the photos I would put I was thinking would it be best to put a photo of us that we took when we were in love and just fold it towards myself? Rather than putting two separate photos of us?

Thank you for your help and advise in advance. :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:43 am

Hello exasatontelia,

I think backing up your rootworker's spells with a honey jar is a great idea! If I were you, I'd make a photocopy of the card and cut the handwriting out of that, that way you aren't destroying your card in the process. You could certainly cut out a tiny piece of the loofah and fold that into your petition paper. And definitely use the photo of the two of you in love, not two separate photos.

Hope that helps, good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

exasatontelia
Forum Member

Unread post by exasatontelia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:14 am

Thank you Sister Jean!
I will make a copy of the photo as well as I still want to keep the original, I believe that would be ok as well right?

Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:40 pm

exasatontelia,

Yes a copy of the photo is fine.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

whatsthep0intanyway
Newly Registered

Unread post by whatsthep0intanyway » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:06 am

Hello everybody, long time fan but first time poster here. I'll just start by saying that this forum is truly a blessing, and I'm so thankful for everybody who takes the time to answer and help one another! <3

I noticed that the petition inside my week-old honey jar is physically unfolding: does that mean anything? (other than the mundane reasons)

Thanks in advance!! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:47 am

whatsthep0intanyway --

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you do find that there is a "p0int" to this work and to life in general. An optimistic attitude, reflected in an optimistic rather than a cynical and dismissive username in the forum, will engender more answers to your questions and may result in better outcomes in your own spell work.

As for the "meaning" of the paper unfolding -- well, to me it means that you have never read my book, "Paper In My Shoe" which explains how to make folded packets (with no tape) that will never unfold! LOL!

Actually, it is not all that important, just a beginner's oversight.

We do give away a lot of information and teaching for free here, and i appreciate your thanks for that, but if you are serious about the work, a couple or three of our $9.00 books will get you going in the right direction faster, and will lighten our forum work loads as well.

Here is the "Paper In My Shoe" order button:

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

P.S. We give books away free every other week during our Facebook Fridays promotions, too, so be sure to check those every Friday and enter the contests to win free books.
catherine yronwode

whatsthep0intanyway
Newly Registered

Unread post by whatsthep0intanyway » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:12 pm

Thank you catherineyronwode,
I'm honoured you took the time to respond me, AND to call me out, LOL!! :lol:

Thanks again.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”