Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
ultraldc
Newly Registered
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by ultraldc » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:54 pm

How interesting! Thanks, always, for clearing up "myths." Okay, that settles it for me. Thank you, again. Can't wait to hear from the Rev. about this mirror work back on the other topic forum. Good feeling on that one!!

significant

Unread post by significant » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:20 am

Hello guys..
I have few question about honey jar... I have read most of this topic, but again I have some doubts..
So... l have no problem in my relationship and I want it to stay like that...so l want to make honey jar and want to be ongoing work and holding it at my altar for years as Miss Cat. .l have lots of his personals (hair,semen on tissue,blood on tissue,handwriting,photos..)..l will make petition paper with herbs, and put on it,our pics(with names and DOB's) "glued" with honey (and between is our tied hair,mine and his finger blood on tisue,his semen and mine juices-l think is enough of personals,lol).. l know how to make jar also learned here (eat some of honey,state demand etc...)..and l want to accent that later l dont want to use honey from jar for cooking,or serve him to eat.. so my question is ..

1.) Can l put some love draving LM oils and powders at petition paper,or in the middle of our phottos ?!( ok l will put oil and powder later on candle) but also l want put it at petition paper so is that traditionally acceptable ?!?

2. ) About inscribing candle.. I have some attitude about it...if I'm attracting something to me I will write from bottom to the top .. and if I take something away from myself, then from top to bottom...also see that on youtube on Madame Pamita channel (from bottom to top)..but then here l read JayDee's post which said to inscribe top to bottom.

And few pages before that Miss Aida says to inscribe it from bottom to top.

So l am in doubt... uhh

And last question (doubt)
-in most cases l will burn 4" red or pink candles...or tea lights so l have no room for extensive writing.. what should l inscribe ?!... our names,or his name with petition(as JayDee suggested) or only petition (as Miss Aida suggest )?!?!.

...also l am confused,when l will inscribing in spiral fashion i don't know in what way l need to write or rotate candle (ugh l know that in clockwise direction but don't understand will l rotate candle in clockwise or will write in clockwise direction... lol,l don't know how to explaine or describe what l mean but l hope you understand me)..
...maybe I figure it out too much but just want to know right way to do this..and most important for me - it is from top or from bottom ?!?!

I apologize for a long post but I want to doing this for next few years and I want to do it correctly, traditionally acceptable .
Tnx in advance..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:30 am

1. Yes you can put the oils, powders and roots into the paper then tie it up like a pastry box so it does not open. Then you can use it to cook with.

2. People carve candles in different ways. One author discusses to carve candles like a magnet from outside to inside to draw, from inside to out to repeal. Carve bottom to top.

2b. Either method is ok, you can carve the names, you can carve the petition, you can carve the petition and the names. It is two suggestions doing the same thing. You will see both used in hoodoo and neither is right or wrong. I always carve mine with name petition if you carve it tight enough meaning the loops around the candle are very close together then you can carve the petition and name many times on a candle. The wider the writing the less times you will fit it. Here is an example of how I would carve a candle: Jane Doe come to me and love me now Jane Doe come to me and love me now..etc

3. English writing by the nature of our style is to write in clockwise direction, the writing moves left to right. Going counter-clockwise is used in reversing work when you carve the names backwards into the wax to send them or the work on you away. You would start at the bottom of your candle and carve the name, petition or whatever you decide to do around the candle moving from left to right around the candle till you reach the tip.

Here is Miss Cats free information on how to work with and prepare candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

significant

Unread post by significant » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:49 am

Thank you JayDee for this detailed explanation and crystallization of things that was not 100% clear to me..thank you from the bottom of my heart..

cappygirl11

My honey jar was seen

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:12 am

I had a lit candle on my honeyjar and suddenly my brother walked into the room and saw it. He though it was a candle to saint expedite and walked out. What do i do now?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:26 am

cappygril11,

There is not rule that a candle, honey jar, etc can not be seen by other people. In fact the actual practice of using honey jar and sugar jars is that many are left in plain sight in the kitchen and used frequently on those in the home. Mojos cannot be seen or touched by other people otherwise it can kill them. What you should do now is not freak out, the jar and the work is fine and keep on sweetening.

Lucky Mojo info on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Book on using food in hoodoo: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoofood.html
Book on honey jars and sweetener spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:30 am

Hi significant,

I had to edit your post to remove your volume of emojis as they are distracting and eat up band width for the forum. Please do not post in such a fashion moving forward. Also please do not post quoted text, just summarize what others have said if you are referencing it.

As for carving candles bottom to top or top to bottom, it depends entirely on the goal of the spell vs. an individual preference of the practitioner. If you are working to draw something/someone toward you, carve from the bottom up. If you are trying to get rid of something/someone, then carve from the top to the bottom.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:38 am

Hi cappygril11,

Unless your brother physically disturbed your candle, you should be fine. You said he thought it was for St Expedite so he obviously has some knowledge of hoodoo and your work, so I would not worry as he didn't interfere with what you were doing.

Mojos are where we should take care that they are not seen or touched by others. This includes the nation sack.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:44 am

Thank you Jaydee and Miss Athena.

I have various Saint Expedite statues all over the house and although they see him, they assume its just a saint.

I was really worried i would have to restart my honeyjar. Im so glad it is fine.

Strangely enough the candle wick i used today burnt through layers of old wax build up.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:16 am

cappygirl11,

Sounds like a good sign to me. You can read about wax reading, and candles on these links provided by Miss Cat: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”