Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
aniviel

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:53 am

Is it okay if in the meantime, while I still work the honey jar, I'll just keep the wax remains in my home? I have a big trunk with all my LuckyMojo things and there's enough space there for more.
It's my understanding that if it's a ritual made to bring something to me, burial near/around the home is the only way? Crossroads and rivers are for other type of rituals, aren't they?
I won't be able to buy a bigger plant because I live in a tiny flat in the heart of a huge city. There's no nature around me...

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:30 pm

Hello aniviel,

Yes you could keep the wax remains with you. Wrap them up before putting them away.

Traditionally, you would bury them in the front of your home (yard or potted plant) to draw something to you. You could disperse them at a crossroads to send that energy out to the universe (aim to the east, as that is where the sun rises and this is drawing work).

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:37 pm

Thank you Miss Athena,
Sorry exactly at the same time you answered here I wrote my question at the topic about disposal of remains! I was going to come here and delete it! lol I'm sorry.

So I thought crossroads is only for "crossed" conditions or something, I misunderstood. In any case, I do have a few crossroads by my home, however, it's a very busy street at all times so maybe the only time to do it would be very early morning / at sunrise possibly. I think I'll go a few weeks collecting the remains I have before doing it.

I do have another question but I wrote it in the other thread so I won't repeat myself again
Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:17 pm

aniviel,

Crossroads are not for "crossed conditions", crossroads is where tow intersections meet, its where magic happens, its where energy is dispersed, its where people come to meet the devil and pay to learn how to do something new such as music, or magic.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Thank you JayDee.
I'll wrap what I have now in aluminium foil, collect more over the next few weeks, then dispose of all those remains together in the crossroads facing East...

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Hi I have a question if you have used your honey jar around 4 months can I go back and start working it again???

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:15 pm

Hello Deliciousdonut,

If you mean a honey jar you have not worked for four months, and you have seen results from it in the past, yes you can continue working it by burning candles on it.

Good luck.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:36 pm

Miss Athena,
Yes it is a honey jar, and it work great

PandaNinja
Newly Registered

Unread post by PandaNinja » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:08 am

Recently a friend and I had some ups and downs. This is a friend that I like and I recently (last Monday April 1st) purchased my plane ticket to see him. We had been discussing this for months as it was already planned that I was coming. This is also long distance. However, something happened on Wednesday (my fault) and I said I didn’t want to be friends anymore due to lack of consistent communication on his end. We talked daily, but he started talking way less (this is something that started in March). He didn’t know what he wanted to do and we talked about it (I eventually regretted my words), but then he said he needed space. On Friday he said he didn’t want to be friends anymore. I was hurt and felt it was my fault to begin with. He apologized many times and said that it was for the best since it’s what I wanted.

I gave him space and didn’t respond back to him until this past Monday (April 8th). However, he replied hours later and said he still didn’t want to be friends and that we don’t make a good friendship. There’s more to the story, so I’m not explaining everything to save myself room because I can be long winded as you can tell lol.

Anyways, I spoke with readers about this and they all said he will contact me again but to give him space because he feels overwhelmed right now. One reader suggested I try a honey jar. However, she recommended someone that does a really good job on it and it worked for her.

I was wondering if it’s okay to allow someone else to do the honey jar for me if I provide them with the information and photos (because I don’t have any personal items of his as this is long distance)?

I spoke with the woman that was going to do the honey jar for me and she said it’ll still work but she understood my concern about it.

So it is possible that she can do it and it’ll sweeten the situation so he’ll want to be friends again and talk to me like before?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:09 pm

PandaNinja --

Many people happily hoe rootworkers to do all sorts of spells for them, inclding honey jar work.

We do not recommend unknown workers found on the interbet, due to so many tales of being scammed. We do recommend the ethical practitioners of Hoodoo Phsychics and the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

This thread will be of help:

airr-and-hp-psychic-readers-and-rootwor ... t9319.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Brujo_Sireno

Unread post by Brujo_Sireno » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:30 pm

So, I’ve been working this honey jar since the beginning of January. I light one candle a week on Fridays, more from practicality because I’m off that day than for a deeper meaning. Anyway, something interesting has happened.

I had accumulated a nice little hill of wax and some old wicks buried under it. Well, today I lit the candle and it burned all the way through the old candles and lit ALL of the old wicks and had a nice heavy flame for a few minutes. The first two candles I had lit on it burnt down completely and left a few tiny beads of oil, today there’s nothing.

Can anyone interpret this for me? What should I do with the old burnt wicks?
I kiss the moon and hug the sun
And call the spirits and make 'em run

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:20 pm

Brujo_Sireno ,

We do not do interpretations on the forum, you can contact an AIRR member to read for you: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

You can also look at lucky mojos free information on reading about divination: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Also read more on this forum topic: candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

Cat also wrote a great book on candles : http://www.luckymojo.com/theartofhoodoocandlemagic.html

It is not uncommon for a candle to set aflame the old items left on a jar, for this reason some people remove the wicks after it burns to prevent that, or clean wax off a jar ( though many do not). Signs are personal but you can read them here: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Beachykeen

Unread post by Beachykeen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Looking for a distraction from my love work...

A good friend of mine is seriously dating a divorced man with 3 kids. The two boys like her (my friend is great with kids generally). But the girl! She is really not warming up to my friend at all! Would I honey jar work for something like this to encourage the daughter to be closer to my friend? The situation is stressful for her.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:20 am

Hello Beachykeen,

Yes, sweetening relationships is a traditional way to work with a honey jar. Just include photos, names, birthdates and any personal concerns you have for your friend and the little girl. You're a good friend for wanting to help like this.

Good luck.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”