Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Pyromancer

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:41 pm

A vinegar jar is made up and used to sour a relationship between a couple, co workers, friends, or family members. It is one of the most break up spells used. You can make the jar up, and shake the bottle saying your intent with anger at least once a day, or burn black dressed candle on the jar lid. A glass mason jar with a metal lid is best used. The jar should be made on Tuesday and Saturday. How I made my jar when I did it:

Before I started my work I lit a white candle with a strand of my hair wrapped around it dressed in LM Protection oil.

I made sure it was a Tuesday and it was the planetary hour of mars (not everybody uses planets) I did. It’s my preference to work by lunar. I also did it in perfect timing. It was waning moon.

I got a small glass jar with a metal lid. I cut the two peoples pics in half that they were in together in a zig zag while saying break up. On the back of each pic I wrote their full names and birthdates. I also wrote short words such as “break up”, “hate” and “fight” I put the pics in the jar back to back.

I wrote out a petition paper with black ink.

I got 9 needles, 9 pins, nine nails. Everything I put in the jar I chanted my intent.

I got red pepper flakes, poppy seeds, mustard seeds, lemon verbena, graveyard dirt, cut up a fresh lemon and used the pieces in the jar.

I then poured vinegar in the jar saying my intent. One of the targets hair, and then shut the jar closed.

I inscribed on a 12 inch black candle both their names with the words “break up forever” in between their names. I dressed the candle with break up oil, and red pepper flakes. Lit the candle. Only shook the jar once a day during the hour of mars with my intent and anger.

I then seeped hyssop herb and poured it into my bath while praying psalm 51. I soaked in it for awhile. Next day I took a sea salt bath, air dried, and put on clean, fresh clothes.

How long does it take?

Everybody is different. You have to believe and have faith. I seen one jar take two months. I have never disposed of the other jar. I have left it in the dark under a cupboard in my washroom. To this day it is still ongoing. Some jars work, then the people get back together after. Sometimes they may look happy and sweet, but remember good things may happen first, and then “boom”, they sour against each other, and split up.

Main key is don’t doubt and obsess. Conjure isn’t hard, but some work takes skill. I am more gifted in money and love work. I’ve been doing it since I was 9, still some things I’m not sure of because I haven’t done every spell out there.

Just thought I would like to share

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:27 am

Pyromancer,

Thanks for sharing.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Ernie,

Thanks a lot for your advice. Have never heard about a mirror spell and now I'm gonna try thanks to you.

God Bless you, so tired of all those bast***s that damage cars and are not responsible of that. Assurances companies do exist!!!

Thanks again.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Hello everybody,

I'm searching a ritual focused on revenge and I don't know if a vinegar jar should be recommendable. I was dating someone a this guy started to do ghosting on me (suddenly disappearing and not calling for two months) and I've discovered that he has been having a big fun with me with others girls but not sure if he has cheated on me. Have seen this guy again this week totally out of the blue and he promised me he'd phone me this weekend and he has forgotten again or maybe he has came across other girl.

For "punishing" this guy, is a vinegar jar a good idea or are there other rituals on the forum which fit better for that purpose?.

Thanks everybody.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:29 am

Hello Marie Laveau,

I'm sorry this guy is ghosting you and treating you badly. I think a vinegar jar would be pretty mild in terms of how far you could take this revenge work, but if all depends on how hard you're wanting to punish him. A vinegar jar will sour his luck and his life, you could even tailor it to sour his love life, so he can't have fun with all these girls anymore.

But you could also freeze his sexuality (only do that if you don't want him anymore):

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Cross him up:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Or do something even more nefarious, like some of the spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

It's up to you and how far you want to take it. Just make sure you cleanse afterward!

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:05 pm

I just wanted to add I just did this same spell for a client. It’s been 5 days and she told me she heard the other woman say she’s done for good with her man, through a third party. Also she kept seeing the other woman’s name on videos online, and it was about a dog that had the same name as the other woman, and the dog got separated from its owner. We shall see. To early yet. At least it’s movement

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:13 am

Hello Pyromancer,

Thanks for keeping us updated, good luck to you in your work!

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:43 pm

I read on this thread not to put coffin nails in the vinegar jar because it represent causing death. Would this be for both people or just one? I want to do a vinegar jar to break up my ex and his new ‘girl.’ I’ll be doing it on Saturday (I really want to do it tonight). The ingredients I have are:
-vinegar
-black dog hair (working on getting black cat hair)
-spices (all kinds of chili powders)
-separate/break up oils
-black candles
-coffin nails (which I’m not sure if I should put them in or not. I don’t care so much if my exes ‘girl’ dies not. She’s been causing a lot of problems between us.)
-9 needles/9 pins (I have regular nails too if I cant add the coffin nails.)
-mason jar
-pictures of both (they don’t have any together) and DOB

Any suggestions as to what else I should put to break them up forever? I’ll be doing a love spell on him to return to me once they break up or close to breaking up.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:42 pm

I’ve used coffin nails in a break up jar before. It won’t cause anybody to die in this spell, unless you petition that. I wouldn’t personally put death on anybody even if I really hate them. Some people will do spells that inflict that. I use graveyard dirt instead in the jar to signify whatever relationship going on will die and it’s dead. I don’t think it matters with coffin nails. I would just use dirt from a graveyard. You can also freeze her out in conjunction, and maybe hot foot her.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:39 pm

newwitch2018 --

Pyromancer has the idea -- the coffin nails are to bring death to the relationship, not to any person, unless you choose to use them that way.
catherine yronwode

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Thank you. I definitely want to bring death to the relationship. This will be my first time doing a vinegar jar.
I’ve been hot footing her for the past 1 1/2 weeks. I put the hot foot near her car on the drivers side door and I made a solution of boiling water with the hot foot powder to pour on her door handles once it cooled. I’ve also put the hot foot powder on the door mat. Just 4 days ago I left a jar with vinegar, dirt, red and black pepper with pieces of paper with their names on it. They are required to kick or throw the jar away and the spell is cast. I also put their name papers in separate cups of water on opposite sides of the freezer.
Should I add sulfur? Any advice before I start it?

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:49 pm

If you want the guy out of your life you just froze him out by putting his name in the freeezer

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:22 am

That’s not what I want. I just want to break them up and have him come back to me. I’m new to all this and trying to do everything possible to get them away from each other and have him return to me.

Ive seen very little results this week. She normally stays at his house daily (last week when I was there it looked like she moved in). I’ve passed by twice this week so I can hot foot her and she’s not there. I’ll even pass by around 3am and only he’s there. She’s really stubborn and resisting everything I do.

I know what I’ve done is working a little bit but not fully.

1) If I take the cups out the freezer (or at least his) will it reverse it?

2) Will the vinegar jar be enough to break them up forever?

3) I know it takes time so I’m just continuing everything until I get the results I want.

Help me please.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:45 am

1) A vinegar spell with two names in it is to make them fight. With one name, it is to sour that one person's life. Freezer spells are to make people cold and unable to act, frozen in place. If you want him to return, take him out of the freezer.

2) Unknown, for two reasons: First, we are not sure that you are doing the work in an effective way. Second, you are essentially asking us for a check-reading, but this is a product usage forum, not a free reading service. A good reader can do a check-reading on your work for less than twenty dollars.

3) Your statement, "I know it takes time" is problematic, as is the opposite (but equally common) phrase, "I have read that it should work immediately." Dogmatic belief in how long a spell takes to manifest (either slow or fast) is NOT a universally agreed-upon hoodoo belief. There are easy cases and hard cases. There are skilled practitioners and inept practitioners. There are prayers supported by God and there are prayer requests that God is just not going to grant. We do our work and pray for results in faith.
catherine yronwode

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:48 am

Thank you Catherine. I took him out of the freezer. :lol:

Regarding the vinegar jar, I haven’t done it yet. I’ll be doing it tomorrow since I read it’s best to do it Tuesday or Saturday. I’ve just been reading this long thread regarding it. I originally saw it on the hot footing thread and that’s where I got the idea from. Now I’m thinking on doing two. One to sour her life and another to break them up.

I got a reading on the work I’ve done on her already and was told there’s resistance. Anything I do is going to take time and I just need to be patient. That’s why I said ‘I know it takes time.’ Maybe I should’ve said ‘it’s going to take time due to the resistance.’ I’ve seen very little movement and it’s been almost 2 weeks hot footing her. I’m confident that my work is working, just slowly.

I’ll continue doing what I’m doing and start the vinegar jars tomorrow.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Hey newwitch2018,

I can attest that vinegar jars work wonderfully. my situation is different than yours but I'd suggest a lemon break up spell in lieu of vinegar jar just try it it worked for me when I had to break up my sister from an abuser.

Get a lemon write their names on a piece of paper side by side cut it in half with scissors anointed in break up oil, also anoint a knife in break up oil to cut the lemon once you've halved the lemon add the name papers a few drops of break up oil or sachet powders and I also add pepper flakes, red ants and some vinegar. close the lemon with 9 pins and tie it up with black thread. get a black candle or a breakup candle and put that lemon in front of it while you burn it to work it for 9 days. then take and bury the Lemon in a grave yard. pay the grave yard spirits and walk out backwards and continue with the vinegar jar on just her.

good luck

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Thank you stillsosola.

I will definitely try the lemon break up spell and a vinegar jar for her only.

For the vinegar jar for her only is almost the same as the breakup vinegar jar minus the dog and cat hair?

So I’ll add vinegar, chili pepper powders (I bought a lot of different ones already), nails, pins, a picture of her with DOB. I also have coffin nails not sure if I can add that if it’s for her only.

Also, do I need to add any oils to it? I currently have on hand banishing and controlling oils.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:27 pm

Maybe she has protection around her or a strong religious background that protects her. I once knew somebody that tried to hex a Jewish woman and nothing prevailed. The woman was religiously protected. Maybe just try and focus on breaking them up, and doing a Return To Me spell kit to bring him back. Once he’s back work on Stay With Me spells so he stays as he might wander again. I don’t see the point in souring her life. Even though you hate her

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:13 pm

She’s actually not a religious person. I think she’s doing spells herself. The way everything unfolded between me and my ex and right away she was moving in. The owner at the local shop where I buy my last minute supplies from said it sounds like she did a love spell on him.
I forgot to mention. About a month before things fell apart between us some weird lady knocked on his door while I was there. He lives in a back house upstairs. Nobody goes back there unless you know the house is there. My ex went outside and said it was a drunk lady that looked creepy, almost like a witch (I don’t know exactly what he meant by that, maybe like something you would see on tv).
I’m just going to try a lemon spell to break them up and a vinegar jar for her and add lavender (I just saw on a different site that lavender helps with resistance). I’ll work on return to me spell next week once I do these. Oh I’m also going to do a honey jar for him and I while I do the lemon and vinegar ones.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:18 pm

When I say protected she could be Wiccan doing Protection

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:45 pm

That’s what I’m thinking. Do you (or anybody) knows if there’s a way of getting around it?

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:21 am

Hello newwitch2018, i agree 100% with stillsosola with the vinegar jars working wonderfully. Indeed it takes a little time and lots of patience..and please do not obsess over the spell, and u will get some great results. Good luck with ur work and God bless!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:10 am

I don’t think so. Protection is protection. In that case should try and work on him. I’ve suggested spells to do. Quit obsessing over it would also help progress and manifesting, and sometimes the answer can be “no” from spirits. Meaning they won’t break up

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Newwitch2018 a way around protectio spells she has is making a doll of her and baptizing it in her name and cleansing off the protection with ammonia, I read it in another thread and I did it yesterday and hope it works also throwing magic at someone from a different magical system than thier particular protection spell works for instance I've used hoodoo successfully on people with Wiccan and Santeria protection up on three different occasions it's like finding a weak spot in armor really

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:52 pm

Watch for signs when you do any workings. When I did this vinegar jar spell I started seeing the female target name on songs, movies, and online. I would get signs like that and some of it would have her name and indicating a separation or split. Her name is not very common. I also tried not to think about the work. I know it’s hard and didn’t mean to sound rude on the last post. Try shaking it everyday on the hour of Mars, and shaking it and burning black candles on it on Tuesday and Saturday on the hour of Mars as well. Trust me while you think less of it you will get signs. I know what this feels like cause I been through this. Getting down her Protection is going to be a battle cause it’s meant to protect. It is going to take work. It depends how strong it is

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:38 am

Thank you. I’ve been keeping busy to stop thinking about it. I’ve seen very little movement. She’s not always at his house like before. Some days she doesn’t even stay the night there. I still haven’t started the vinegar jar on her yet. It got late on Saturday so I’ll be starting it today. I’m not to worried about it right now as I’m going to be paying a rootworker to do a spell on her to sour her and make her leave. I’m just trying to get a head start on her. Once she’s out of the picture I’ll be working on him.

I did start the lemon spell to break them up on Saturday. However, I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had time to light a black candle the past 2 nights. Does it matter? Will the lemon alone work? The black candle burnt beautifully on Saturday. Nice and even with very little wax left behind. The flame did dance as I would pray over it and crackled once, which I prayed to help fight any resistance there may be and it stopped right away.

Stillsosola, when you say baptize the doll in her name what does that mean? I’ve never used dolls before.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Hey newwitch2018 I'll post the lm link for doll baptisms

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html

And if you look on the forum there's an excellent thread about using doll babies to curse

doll-babies-for-cursing-and-harm-t29090.html

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:17 pm

I’ve read numerous posts in this thread and I get more confused the more I read ..

Here’s the situation I’m going to be doing a candle spell on ex’s current girlfriend BUT I want to burn the candle and do a vinegar jar! So, this is where the confusion comes in:

1. Does the vinegar jar have to be a mason jar or something like a water bottle? (I prefer to use a mason jar)

2. Does the type of vinegar have to be the Four Thieves Vinegar or can it be some regular white or ACV that one can purchase from the grocery store?

3. What all is supposed to go into the vinegar jar? I see some posts where it seem like you can only put certain things and then other posts where it looks like people t do their own thing. Mine will consist of: nine nails that’ll I’ll be sticking in the candle as it burns and then add to the vinegar jar once the candle has burned out, her photo with her name written nine times backwards, petition paper with her name nine times backwards crossed with my petition, some broken glass, some hot foot oil, some crossing oil, red pepper, cayenne pepper, DUME oil, and Goofer dust ..is that okay?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:19 pm

I’ve read numerous posts in this thread and I get more confused the more I read ..

Here’s the situation I’m going to be doing a candle spell on ex’s current girlfriend BUT I want to burn the candle and do a vinegar jar! So, this is where the confusion comes in:

1. Does the vinegar jar have to be a mason jar or something like a water bottle? (I prefer to use a mason jar)

2. Does the type of vinegar have to be the Four Thieves Vinegar or can it be some regular white or ACV that one can purchase from the grocery store?

3. What all is supposed to go into the vinegar jar? I see some posts where it seem like you can only put certain things and then other posts where it looks like people t do their own thing. Mine will consist of: nine nails that’ll I’ll be sticking in the candle as it burns and then add to the vinegar jar once the candle has burned out, her photo with her name written nine times backwards, petition paper with her name nine times backwards crossed with my petition, some broken glass, some hot foot oil, some crossing oil, cayenne pepper, red pepper, DUME oil, and Goofer dust .. is that okay?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:09 pm

inquiringminds128 --

1. whichever you find most handy.

2. Whatever is handy.

3. Sounds good. Folk magic is an art, not a series of rules.
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:17 pm

stillsosola, I tried to find a way to message you, but there wasn't one. How long did it take your sister to break up with the abuser after you did the lemon spell (thank you for that, I am doing it tonight)? Did she leave or did he?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:53 pm

By the way, I have been working the BreakUpVinegar Jar for less than two weeks. The candles have always burned clean with high flame, but recently started to have tears. Recently both my son and I spoke to "her" and she indeed has been crying (lost it several times, actually - is that movement since I saw her cry in person, Miss Cat?).

However, the stupid b*tch still won't leave him no matter how much proof of his cheating there is.

I just picked up LM BreakUp oil to put on the black candles I am burning on it and started to inscribe "breakup" all over them. I have worked it every day, put all my messed up feelings into it and am happy with the results, but damn it I need them to break up.

I am doing stillsosola's lemon breakup spell tonight. Should that do it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:55 pm

AStarIsBorn

Sometimes it takes more than one spell to work a person loose. Even though stillsosola posted a lemon spell here, this thread is for vinegar spells. There is a thread on lemon and Lime break up spells -- ask about those in that thread. Thanks.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:21 pm

I'm sorry, I was just trying to get her to see my question. I can't message her personally. But the second main question and post was about the vinegar jar. Was that movement since I saw her cry and the candles did show tears?

I will post the question to her in the proper thread.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:45 pm

AStarIsBorn --

Ooops. Sorry, i messed that! Yes, the wax tears were a sign and then there was movement -- you saw her cry.
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:44 am

I saw mentioned above “pay the graveyard spirits,” what does that mean?

StillLearning1

Unread post by StillLearning1 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:58 pm

I've been doing vinegar jars for 3 different causes (it's been a bad month!) and I'm currently on day 2. I noticed today the papers in one of my jars have come apart. I originally did as instructed and wrote the names, tore the paper in half, put the names back to back making sure they weren't facing one another, folded properly etc. and today I noticed they've come apart. The names aren't touching as they've actually managed to keep floating around on opposite sides, but do I need to redo this now or should it be okay?

lolitabd

Unread post by lolitabd » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:38 pm

inquiringminds128

I did this when I buried my vinegar jar in the cemetery a couple of months ago. I laid a bouquet of flowers, left silver and gold coins (we have gold $1 and $2 coins in Australia), poured whiskey on the headstone, left chocolate, and lit a silver candle.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:54 am

I wanted to update on the jar I did for a client. I have been using LM Break Up and Destruction oil on black candles. Well she found out that they text each other a couple weeks ago, but nothing happened. She also has a nation sack going, but that's another story. Her man blocked the bitch, and said its over. Lol. Before he wouldn't get rid of her. Keep in my mind I worked the jar for her everyday at the exact hour of Mars, and on Tuesday and Saturday I burned black dressed candles on it. I posted the exact way I did it on here. It might look like they are happy, but have faith because it's going to be "boom", they split.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:55 am

stilllearning, yesthat is fine if the papers are like that. It's a vinegar jar.

lolitabd

Unread post by lolitabd » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:41 pm

Pyromancer-

That actually gives me hope. I did a vinegar jar and worked it a lot for 3ish weeks then buried it in the cemetery in May. I got news they argued to the point of sleeping in separate rooms during the time I was working it but then hadn't heard anything for 2 months and on social media they look so happy, but they are both very private and secretive, then all of a sudden he let slip a week ago that they had a very bad argument and she went snooping through his phone, etc. So I just gotta trust that things are working in the background.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:45 pm

Nah, I would of worked that jar to the point of no return. Even in the one client where major progress has been made I still have her jar just in case we have to work it again. You should of hanged onto it till they split and moved out. What's the hurry to get rid of it?

lolitabd

Unread post by lolitabd » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:04 pm

That jar started leaking and I've been getting a lot of other work done on them by Deacon as well as doing other stuff myself with LM oils.

itsabellatwo

Unread post by itsabellatwo » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:35 pm

Just wanted to give some results. I worked a vinegar break up jar, beginning it on the night of the new moon. It was regularly shaken twice a day with feeling. A little over two days after this recent full moon the target contacted me letting me know that a breakup had occurred. I checked the vinegar jar ,which is a mason jar that I wrapped in foil (shiny side in) and then put in a sealed freezer bag and wrapped in dark cloth, the jar although still intact as far as I can see through the bag, lost its liquid and it is caught in the freezer bag. So, it was fine the day before. The day that I got the news it was already broken. I have wrapped it up and am waiting to soon deploy it in the graveyard within the next two days at the most.
Hope sharing might help those out there needing to hear some promising result outcomes :)
I must give my thanks to St. Michael for his neverending protection and care, thank you to St. Jude- who makes the impossible, possible.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:54 am

Hello itsabellatwo,

Nicely done! Thank you for sharing your experiences.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:00 am

Thank you lolitabd!

itsabellatwo

Unread post by itsabellatwo » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:37 pm

Thanks Sister Jean :) I learn so much from you all here and I always have full trust in the products I purchase at LM. I really appreciate all the hard work Miss Cat and everyone here does. Thank you :)

I must give my thanks to St. Michael for his neverending protection and care, thank you St. Jude- who makes the impossible, possible.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:03 pm

All I can say is that Pyromancer is... incredibly talented. I was having good results with a vinegar jar alone, but then started working it according to the hours of Mars (albeit only once a day) as she posted and BANG. I kept getting unexpected updates almost daily that this happened or that happened. I'm just waiting for the final official breakup notification. This board is full of ridiculously intuitive and talented people. So grateful.

I don't seem to have message ability anymore. Not sure why. Pyromancer can you try and message me please? Thx.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:28 am

Hello, I read here, some saying work on the jar everyday 7 - 9 days or Tuesday and Saturday 7 - 9 days. After 9 days should i deploy it or can I continue working?

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:46 pm

Pyromancer,

When you stated: “I made sure it was a Tuesday and it was the planetary hour of mars (not everybody uses planets) I did. It’s my preference to work by lunar. I also did it in perfect timing. It was waning moon.” — what do you mean by planetary hour of Mars?

Also, all the ingredients that you used such as the 9 nails, pins, and needles, the lemon verbena and etc., where they all purchased from LM?

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:58 pm

How should I go about writing the petition paper for the vinegar jar? Do I need to write both names across each other and then cross the names with intent? Seems like too much, but I’m uncertain.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:00 pm

Thank you for the compliments. All my work is done on the proper day, according to the exact proper lunar hour. Everything I have used from LM except the nails, needles, and pins. You write exactly what you want on the petition. For break up work I would not do a petition with names crossing. The messaging feature on the forum has been disabled. I'm uncertain why. I would keep the jar even though there is progress. Never know when a couple can reunite again.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:53 am

inquiringminds128,

I would write them on a piece of paper and rip the paper apart signifying the break up. Write the name like john doe, turn the paper to the left 180 degrees and write the other name below it. then rip it apart.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:13 am

Hello.
I started my vinegar jar Sat night. I wrote petition paper john duo below then break up below mary smith. then wrote around break up hate each other around as a cycle without lifting black pen. did not tear fold names outside away from me. Put every thing in sharked crazy light the candle prayed it hatefully. Now, Should I do everyday night or only Tuesday and Saturday 9 days and bury it a cemetery?

I must asked this. If I wear a nation mojo bag, keep it in my bra..... Is it fine to I work vinegar jar while it keep in my bra or should i remove it for the vinegar jar performers done?
Next, every time i work on vinegar jar, should i have hossip bath every time after vinegar spell?
I do honey jar too. I don't want take bad feelings to the honey jar.
Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:48 am

Hello awdmoon+,

You can work the vinegar jar until it starts leaking, which is when Miss Aida says it must be deployed. So how long you work it until that point is up to you. I think it's fine to have your nation sack in your bra while you shake your vinegar jar, I don't think one would impact the other.

Take care.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Thank you Sister Jean.
I got the answers. But still two things to know. Should i do vinegar jar everyday or Sat and Tue ?
Should I do hossyp bath every single vinegar jar spell?
Because next morning i do honey jar!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:59 pm

awdmoon+ you can work it everyday and when it leaks you bury it by them, graveyard or crossroads. Hyssop the first time when you make the jar, then you are ok. I would wear protection oil daily incase the person tries to reverse the work. You should be taking regular spiritual baths as well to keep negativity or magic off you.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:20 am

Ohh Ok. Thank you. I planed to do Sat and Tue. So I can do longer and shake everyday.
Here is the new situation. He is in a rebound woman. She is very Opposite to me. I am not bragging about my self. I am wondering and curious. Why he is going out with a woman nothing compare to me? He is 56 yrs and old i am 50, i am look very younger than my age, look good. Why is he going out with someone look older, and doesn't look good? Usually people looking some one better than ex. but he did opposite. This is why I assume this is rebound.
advice with help related to my situation.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:03 am

awdmoon+

We can speculate many reasons why he is doing this but we do not know for sure unless we get in his head or a reading. You can book an AIRR reader to answer these questions. Rebounds do not always go for ore attractive, iv seen and experienced myself a less attractive person, but they offered something the person wants or sees. Maybe fun, maybe money, may be both. Either way dont worry about the why focus on the end result of the work, which is to destroy the relationship and have it end. Shake the jar daily, shake it often and call down the curse with a strong voice.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:33 am

Thank you j82,

I did a reading once. Should i do again.

I made a mistake. Because of my anger. This happened 2 days ago.

We were broken up but had communication going. I heard about that woman then I asked my man about her, what happening. Then he told me he went out with her but not interested have a relationship. and he promised me he is not going out with her anymore. Then he told me he is taking out his son for supper. I believed him. But, I saw him with that woman at a bar. i went tried to talk to my man but that woman did not let me. She yelled at me then I went out break his car wipers and let air out of one tire. I made a mistake. I could not control my self when i saw them together. Next day he phoned me to check but i did not answer. I wanted to heal and calm myself. I know, he phoned me to check that i am ok.

I feel so sick, I feel I am dying slowly. So stressed. i can't eat and sleep. I am going to go counselling. i don't know what to do.

I wish i could remove this pain from my body. I feel my head is dead. nothing happened or working. I don't feel i am alive. feel i am dead. I want get out from this pain. don't know how.

Sorry, I know this is not related to spell. I just want to tell my pain I am going through. what should i do. how I get out from this pain. Thanks

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”