Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Pyromancer

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:41 pm

A vinegar jar is made up and used to sour a relationship between a couple, co workers, friends, or family members. It is one of the most break up spells used. You can make the jar up, and shake the bottle saying your intent with anger at least once a day, or burn black dressed candle on the jar lid. A glass mason jar with a metal lid is best used. The jar should be made on Tuesday and Saturday. How I made my jar when I did it:

Before I started my work I lit a white candle with a strand of my hair wrapped around it dressed in LM Protection oil.

I made sure it was a Tuesday and it was the planetary hour of mars (not everybody uses planets) I did. It’s my preference to work by lunar. I also did it in perfect timing. It was waning moon.

I got a small glass jar with a metal lid. I cut the two peoples pics in half that they were in together in a zig zag while saying break up. On the back of each pic I wrote their full names and birthdates. I also wrote short words such as “break up”, “hate” and “fight” I put the pics in the jar back to back.

I wrote out a petition paper with black ink.

I got 9 needles, 9 pins, nine nails. Everything I put in the jar I chanted my intent.

I got red pepper flakes, poppy seeds, mustard seeds, lemon verbena, graveyard dirt, cut up a fresh lemon and used the pieces in the jar.

I then poured vinegar in the jar saying my intent. One of the targets hair, and then shut the jar closed.

I inscribed on a 12 inch black candle both their names with the words “break up forever” in between their names. I dressed the candle with break up oil, and red pepper flakes. Lit the candle. Only shook the jar once a day during the hour of mars with my intent and anger.

I then seeped hyssop herb and poured it into my bath while praying psalm 51. I soaked in it for awhile. Next day I took a sea salt bath, air dried, and put on clean, fresh clothes.

How long does it take?

Everybody is different. You have to believe and have faith. I seen one jar take two months. I have never disposed of the other jar. I have left it in the dark under a cupboard in my washroom. To this day it is still ongoing. Some jars work, then the people get back together after. Sometimes they may look happy and sweet, but remember good things may happen first, and then “boom”, they sour against each other, and split up.

Main key is don’t doubt and obsess. Conjure isn’t hard, but some work takes skill. I am more gifted in money and love work. I’ve been doing it since I was 9, still some things I’m not sure of because I haven’t done every spell out there.

Just thought I would like to share

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:27 am

Pyromancer,

Thanks for sharing.
catherine yronwode

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Ernie,

Thanks a lot for your advice. Have never heard about a mirror spell and now I'm gonna try thanks to you.

God Bless you, so tired of all those bast***s that damage cars and are not responsible of that. Assurances companies do exist!!!

Thanks again.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Hello everybody,

I'm searching a ritual focused on revenge and I don't know if a vinegar jar should be recommendable. I was dating someone a this guy started to do ghosting on me (suddenly disappearing and not calling for two months) and I've discovered that he has been having a big fun with me with others girls but not sure if he has cheated on me. Have seen this guy again this week totally out of the blue and he promised me he'd phone me this weekend and he has forgotten again or maybe he has came across other girl.

For "punishing" this guy, is a vinegar jar a good idea or are there other rituals on the forum which fit better for that purpose?.

Thanks everybody.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:29 am

Hello Marie Laveau,

I'm sorry this guy is ghosting you and treating you badly. I think a vinegar jar would be pretty mild in terms of how far you could take this revenge work, but if all depends on how hard you're wanting to punish him. A vinegar jar will sour his luck and his life, you could even tailor it to sour his love life, so he can't have fun with all these girls anymore.

But you could also freeze his sexuality (only do that if you don't want him anymore):

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Cross him up:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Or do something even more nefarious, like some of the spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

It's up to you and how far you want to take it. Just make sure you cleanse afterward!

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:05 pm

I just wanted to add I just did this same spell for a client. It’s been 5 days and she told me she heard the other woman say she’s done for good with her man, through a third party. Also she kept seeing the other woman’s name on videos online, and it was about a dog that had the same name as the other woman, and the dog got separated from its owner. We shall see. To early yet. At least it’s movement

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”