Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Pyromancer

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:41 pm

A vinegar jar is made up and used to sour a relationship between a couple, co workers, friends, or family members. It is one of the most break up spells used. You can make the jar up, and shake the bottle saying your intent with anger at least once a day, or burn black dressed candle on the jar lid. A glass mason jar with a metal lid is best used. The jar should be made on Tuesday and Saturday. How I made my jar when I did it:

Before I started my work I lit a white candle with a strand of my hair wrapped around it dressed in LM Protection oil.

I made sure it was a Tuesday and it was the planetary hour of mars (not everybody uses planets) I did. It’s my preference to work by lunar. I also did it in perfect timing. It was waning moon.

I got a small glass jar with a metal lid. I cut the two peoples pics in half that they were in together in a zig zag while saying break up. On the back of each pic I wrote their full names and birthdates. I also wrote short words such as “break up”, “hate” and “fight” I put the pics in the jar back to back.

I wrote out a petition paper with black ink.

I got 9 needles, 9 pins, nine nails. Everything I put in the jar I chanted my intent.

I got red pepper flakes, poppy seeds, mustard seeds, lemon verbena, graveyard dirt, cut up a fresh lemon and used the pieces in the jar.

I then poured vinegar in the jar saying my intent. One of the targets hair, and then shut the jar closed.

I inscribed on a 12 inch black candle both their names with the words “break up forever” in between their names. I dressed the candle with break up oil, and red pepper flakes. Lit the candle. Only shook the jar once a day during the hour of mars with my intent and anger.

I then seeped hyssop herb and poured it into my bath while praying psalm 51. I soaked in it for awhile. Next day I took a sea salt bath, air dried, and put on clean, fresh clothes.

How long does it take?

Everybody is different. You have to believe and have faith. I seen one jar take two months. I have never disposed of the other jar. I have left it in the dark under a cupboard in my washroom. To this day it is still ongoing. Some jars work, then the people get back together after. Sometimes they may look happy and sweet, but remember good things may happen first, and then “boom”, they sour against each other, and split up.

Main key is don’t doubt and obsess. Conjure isn’t hard, but some work takes skill. I am more gifted in money and love work. I’ve been doing it since I was 9, still some things I’m not sure of because I haven’t done every spell out there.

Just thought I would like to share

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:27 am

Pyromancer,

Thanks for sharing.
catherine yronwode

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Ernie,

Thanks a lot for your advice. Have never heard about a mirror spell and now I'm gonna try thanks to you.

God Bless you, so tired of all those bast***s that damage cars and are not responsible of that. Assurances companies do exist!!!

Thanks again.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Hello everybody,

I'm searching a ritual focused on revenge and I don't know if a vinegar jar should be recommendable. I was dating someone a this guy started to do ghosting on me (suddenly disappearing and not calling for two months) and I've discovered that he has been having a big fun with me with others girls but not sure if he has cheated on me. Have seen this guy again this week totally out of the blue and he promised me he'd phone me this weekend and he has forgotten again or maybe he has came across other girl.

For "punishing" this guy, is a vinegar jar a good idea or are there other rituals on the forum which fit better for that purpose?.

Thanks everybody.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:29 am

Hello Marie Laveau,

I'm sorry this guy is ghosting you and treating you badly. I think a vinegar jar would be pretty mild in terms of how far you could take this revenge work, but if all depends on how hard you're wanting to punish him. A vinegar jar will sour his luck and his life, you could even tailor it to sour his love life, so he can't have fun with all these girls anymore.

But you could also freeze his sexuality (only do that if you don't want him anymore):

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Cross him up:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Or do something even more nefarious, like some of the spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

It's up to you and how far you want to take it. Just make sure you cleanse afterward!

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:05 pm

I just wanted to add I just did this same spell for a client. It’s been 5 days and she told me she heard the other woman say she’s done for good with her man, through a third party. Also she kept seeing the other woman’s name on videos online, and it was about a dog that had the same name as the other woman, and the dog got separated from its owner. We shall see. To early yet. At least it’s movement

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:13 am

Hello Pyromancer,

Thanks for keeping us updated, good luck to you in your work!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:43 pm

I read on this thread not to put coffin nails in the vinegar jar because it represent causing death. Would this be for both people or just one? I want to do a vinegar jar to break up my ex and his new ‘girl.’ I’ll be doing it on Saturday (I really want to do it tonight). The ingredients I have are:
-vinegar
-black dog hair (working on getting black cat hair)
-spices (all kinds of chili powders)
-separate/break up oils
-black candles
-coffin nails (which I’m not sure if I should put them in or not. I don’t care so much if my exes ‘girl’ dies not. She’s been causing a lot of problems between us.)
-9 needles/9 pins (I have regular nails too if I cant add the coffin nails.)
-mason jar
-pictures of both (they don’t have any together) and DOB

Any suggestions as to what else I should put to break them up forever? I’ll be doing a love spell on him to return to me once they break up or close to breaking up.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:42 pm

I’ve used coffin nails in a break up jar before. It won’t cause anybody to die in this spell, unless you petition that. I wouldn’t personally put death on anybody even if I really hate them. Some people will do spells that inflict that. I use graveyard dirt instead in the jar to signify whatever relationship going on will die and it’s dead. I don’t think it matters with coffin nails. I would just use dirt from a graveyard. You can also freeze her out in conjunction, and maybe hot foot her.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:39 pm

newwitch2018 --

Pyromancer has the idea -- the coffin nails are to bring death to the relationship, not to any person, unless you choose to use them that way.
catherine yronwode

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Thank you. I definitely want to bring death to the relationship. This will be my first time doing a vinegar jar.
I’ve been hot footing her for the past 1 1/2 weeks. I put the hot foot near her car on the drivers side door and I made a solution of boiling water with the hot foot powder to pour on her door handles once it cooled. I’ve also put the hot foot powder on the door mat. Just 4 days ago I left a jar with vinegar, dirt, red and black pepper with pieces of paper with their names on it. They are required to kick or throw the jar away and the spell is cast. I also put their name papers in separate cups of water on opposite sides of the freezer.
Should I add sulfur? Any advice before I start it?

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:49 pm

If you want the guy out of your life you just froze him out by putting his name in the freeezer

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:22 am

That’s not what I want. I just want to break them up and have him come back to me. I’m new to all this and trying to do everything possible to get them away from each other and have him return to me.

Ive seen very little results this week. She normally stays at his house daily (last week when I was there it looked like she moved in). I’ve passed by twice this week so I can hot foot her and she’s not there. I’ll even pass by around 3am and only he’s there. She’s really stubborn and resisting everything I do.

I know what I’ve done is working a little bit but not fully.

1) If I take the cups out the freezer (or at least his) will it reverse it?

2) Will the vinegar jar be enough to break them up forever?

3) I know it takes time so I’m just continuing everything until I get the results I want.

Help me please.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:45 am

1) A vinegar spell with two names in it is to make them fight. With one name, it is to sour that one person's life. Freezer spells are to make people cold and unable to act, frozen in place. If you want him to return, take him out of the freezer.

2) Unknown, for two reasons: First, we are not sure that you are doing the work in an effective way. Second, you are essentially asking us for a check-reading, but this is a product usage forum, not a free reading service. A good reader can do a check-reading on your work for less than twenty dollars.

3) Your statement, "I know it takes time" is problematic, as is the opposite (but equally common) phrase, "I have read that it should work immediately." Dogmatic belief in how long a spell takes to manifest (either slow or fast) is NOT a universally agreed-upon hoodoo belief. There are easy cases and hard cases. There are skilled practitioners and inept practitioners. There are prayers supported by God and there are prayer requests that God is just not going to grant. We do our work and pray for results in faith.
catherine yronwode

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:48 am

Thank you Catherine. I took him out of the freezer. :lol:

Regarding the vinegar jar, I haven’t done it yet. I’ll be doing it tomorrow since I read it’s best to do it Tuesday or Saturday. I’ve just been reading this long thread regarding it. I originally saw it on the hot footing thread and that’s where I got the idea from. Now I’m thinking on doing two. One to sour her life and another to break them up.

I got a reading on the work I’ve done on her already and was told there’s resistance. Anything I do is going to take time and I just need to be patient. That’s why I said ‘I know it takes time.’ Maybe I should’ve said ‘it’s going to take time due to the resistance.’ I’ve seen very little movement and it’s been almost 2 weeks hot footing her. I’m confident that my work is working, just slowly.

I’ll continue doing what I’m doing and start the vinegar jars tomorrow.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Hey newwitch2018,

I can attest that vinegar jars work wonderfully. my situation is different than yours but I'd suggest a lemon break up spell in lieu of vinegar jar just try it it worked for me when I had to break up my sister from an abuser.

Get a lemon write their names on a piece of paper side by side cut it in half with scissors anointed in break up oil, also anoint a knife in break up oil to cut the lemon once you've halved the lemon add the name papers a few drops of break up oil or sachet powders and I also add pepper flakes, red ants and some vinegar. close the lemon with 9 pins and tie it up with black thread. get a black candle or a breakup candle and put that lemon in front of it while you burn it to work it for 9 days. then take and bury the Lemon in a grave yard. pay the grave yard spirits and walk out backwards and continue with the vinegar jar on just her.

good luck

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Thank you stillsosola.

I will definitely try the lemon break up spell and a vinegar jar for her only.

For the vinegar jar for her only is almost the same as the breakup vinegar jar minus the dog and cat hair?

So I’ll add vinegar, chili pepper powders (I bought a lot of different ones already), nails, pins, a picture of her with DOB. I also have coffin nails not sure if I can add that if it’s for her only.

Also, do I need to add any oils to it? I currently have on hand banishing and controlling oils.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:27 pm

Maybe she has protection around her or a strong religious background that protects her. I once knew somebody that tried to hex a Jewish woman and nothing prevailed. The woman was religiously protected. Maybe just try and focus on breaking them up, and doing a Return To Me spell kit to bring him back. Once he’s back work on Stay With Me spells so he stays as he might wander again. I don’t see the point in souring her life. Even though you hate her

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:13 pm

She’s actually not a religious person. I think she’s doing spells herself. The way everything unfolded between me and my ex and right away she was moving in. The owner at the local shop where I buy my last minute supplies from said it sounds like she did a love spell on him.
I forgot to mention. About a month before things fell apart between us some weird lady knocked on his door while I was there. He lives in a back house upstairs. Nobody goes back there unless you know the house is there. My ex went outside and said it was a drunk lady that looked creepy, almost like a witch (I don’t know exactly what he meant by that, maybe like something you would see on tv).
I’m just going to try a lemon spell to break them up and a vinegar jar for her and add lavender (I just saw on a different site that lavender helps with resistance). I’ll work on return to me spell next week once I do these. Oh I’m also going to do a honey jar for him and I while I do the lemon and vinegar ones.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:18 pm

When I say protected she could be Wiccan doing Protection

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:45 pm

That’s what I’m thinking. Do you (or anybody) knows if there’s a way of getting around it?

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:21 am

Hello newwitch2018, i agree 100% with stillsosola with the vinegar jars working wonderfully. Indeed it takes a little time and lots of patience..and please do not obsess over the spell, and u will get some great results. Good luck with ur work and God bless!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:10 am

I don’t think so. Protection is protection. In that case should try and work on him. I’ve suggested spells to do. Quit obsessing over it would also help progress and manifesting, and sometimes the answer can be “no” from spirits. Meaning they won’t break up

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Newwitch2018 a way around protectio spells she has is making a doll of her and baptizing it in her name and cleansing off the protection with ammonia, I read it in another thread and I did it yesterday and hope it works also throwing magic at someone from a different magical system than thier particular protection spell works for instance I've used hoodoo successfully on people with Wiccan and Santeria protection up on three different occasions it's like finding a weak spot in armor really

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”