Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:40 am

awmoon+ ,

These are typical mistakes people make when they are doing Reconciliation work or break up work of any kind. Their physical actions interfere with the magical actions you are doing, it sends mixed signals to the universe and of course your target.

Please do not destroy peoples property, this will make things even worse for you including: arrested, jail, restraining orders, completely turn the ex off to you, make the other women look even better then you etc.

You may want to seek counseling to discuss anger management while working through this process.

If he phoned you to see if you are ok, did you call him back? Say you were sorry how you acted?

I would get another reading. I would continue to do the work and also reach the olive branch to him. You want to keep communication open.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:29 pm

awdmoon+,

My ex of 5 years was going back and forth between me and this very unattractive woman. She aged very badly looks old and haggard.

He was going with me and her for a year and a half. They would split, then get back together every month to three months. He was only after her for her money. Not that I don't have any money, but she only lives an hour away from him, and I live like 8. I swear she was prolly doing something magic wise. Because me and him would always fight, and he would go back to her. Because nobody would date her long term. He was even saying he wants to have kids with her.

I want everybody to know that you should also be doing protection as well all the time. Not just hyssop. You can never be too safe.

From what I hear they have broken up. I beleive it was the work I did in the past that just eventually manifested in its own time. Which was not long after. I always protect myself. You have to.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:55 pm

awdmoon+

I think you are right to seek counselling. We can offer advice about your work with African-American hoodoo spells of magic (and some great advice has been given) but we cannot treat you for mental stress or destructive impulses. That is the job of a mental health therapist.
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Thank you to all.

To j82. Thanks, No I did not answers his call or I did not call him back. I know What i did is wrong. What you said , is true. i pushed him more. He lied to me, Why he is lying, if he want to go out with that woman. I know he doesn't want hurt me. he is struggling with the pain. That i why i wan
hank yout to do something. And i know it is a just rebound.
He is away for a week, went to visit his son. I am here sitting and thinking should i apologize or not. Give him some time, space while i am doing my honey jar to sweet him.
What is the Olive branch to him? How i do that?
I will do the lemon spell tomorrow. I got infor from the forum.
Thank you

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Thank you Pyromancer.

I will look in to it.

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:13 pm

Thanks Cat,

Yes, I am going to do that. I know this forum is for spells. While I was reading the forum, I was emotional.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:46 pm

awdmoon+,

Extending the olive branch is an old statement that means to make peace with someone.

Light the jar up with candles and pray over it. Reach our now not later in my opinion when you fight with a person. Many reasons he can be doing this, simple reason he is rebounding, or looking for fun, doing what he wants.If you obsess with the "why", and "how can he do this" you will drive your self crazy and still not have an answer to that question. An AIRR reader can give answers to these questions and help.

Rather than focus on why he is doing this, try and focus on what will be the end result and what work you are doing to support it. Focus on the end result, them broke up hating one another when doing the break up work, and him loving you when you do the make up work. Cat has mentioned many times on this forum and the LM site about setting the work and forgetting it, meaning do not obsess over it, just do it and have faith in it.

It also takes time, another saying is 3 days from the work look for signs so watch for things that indicate how the work is going like hearing his name, hearing from the person, seeing his name etc.

Whether or not you see or hear signs, then you can look 3 weeks for movement which would be like him saying he wants to be with you, seeing you.

And you can wait 3 months for manifestation, when he is yours again, no other and you are in a committed relationship.

If after three monthsyou have no manifestation, consider that the spell was not effective for you and get a reading.

This takes time and you continue the work and add tricks or work as you go to support it. Such as: if you see him soon wear love me oil and Reconcilation oil. He is coming over cook dinner and make a dish made with love herbs and some of your cycle in it.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:45 pm

Awdmoon, sometimes we as women are considered too much by certain men. They want women who accept all they do without question, don't challenge them and make them look good. Some men need that to feel like what their world tells them men are. When we are physically attractive and accomplished and they know they aren't the best men for us, they feel less than adequate because its clear many men desire us and we can have our choice. A less accomplished and unattractive woman can lessen that insecurity.

That said, please take time to get your head together. I have been where you are and fully understand your anger, but destroying his possessions isn't going to fix anything. Not to mention if he chooses to press charges, you can end up in jail.

Use your anger and sadness in your work. I know it's helped me tremendously to do so. Every time you shake that jar, pour your sorrow, grief, sadness and anger into it. When you light the candle and pray over your petition, give everything you have to it.

Best of luck.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:27 am

Thank you j82,
You gave very impotent information. Yes, I am going to give some time to heal him and later after a month extend olive branch on him. I should focus my work rather than them. That woman PM me through FB saying move on he is in love with her. I did not reply and I blocked her FB. I am going to do lemon spell today and going to bury it in cemetery. I am going to forget them for a while and work on me. Beside these please is there are any more spells let me know. at this moment your help, support, advice and kind words for me huge.
Thanks.

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:01 am

Hi Ms brown,
Thank you for your valuable advice. I like that when I am angry and sad shake the jar. throw my anger on it and curse. Yes, He is going out with a Very rough biker woman very opposite me. i am a attractive woman(not bragging, the way i born, not my fault) Look very young for my age. I treated him like a king.It's our culture treat husband like that way. I know he never find a woman like me.One day he will realize it.But by the time he would sleep with other women. He told me she is not attractive just a friend. But she is visiting his palace watching movies and sleep over. One time I was pass by his building, that woman was there with him by the building. Then he talked to me and offer me a ride home. He told me she came to pick up something to sew. Then She left I stayed had a chat with him. Then that woman texted him saying no sleepover?. I saw that because its show on the phone when it received. Then he told me few times he went out with her but i don't love her she is not attractive. This is the thing i am thinking, He is on rebound. If he like or love that woman, why he let her go and let me stay with him? why he offer me a ride home in front her? why is he hiding her from me?
These things showing me he is in a rebound. You're right I have to work on me and work on my jars. making another list to order. searching more spells.
Thank you for advice.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:24 am

Rebounds never last. Just try and get her out. At least he is still speaking to you, and you see him in person. Don’t go breaking stuff. It will give him an excuse to see that woman is better than you. It sounds like they are just intimate friends. Work on getting her gone, and drawing him back. I could brag about how good I look to my ex, cause I was a former model, and not overweight. The other woman did NOT look good at all, and look 20 years older than her age, while I still lool like a teen, even though I am not. She has one thing over me. She didn’t show anger or hostility. I showed anger. Not as bad as what you did, more verbally. Don’t give him an excuse to use on you. But Intotally get what you are saying that why would he want her when she loola like crap. I think the same way lol

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:43 pm

You are right, Pyromancer. I texted him last night offering to pad for damage. He texted me this morning. He still saying he doesn't love her. Same time he saying We are down too. I stayed cool accepting the break up. Because i want to keep communication going. I never done anything like this in my life. I can't handle lies. When i found someone lie or court red handed and that woman yelled at my even i told her i don't want talk to her. Then i got soo mad. I made a huge mistake. He talk to me nice(text). All the time saying we are done, find a nice man, ect. the way he is talking i know he is having trouble of break up. He is struggling. I don't like he is riding motorcycle. Because of this motorcycle we had lots of fights. He changed after start this bike. My next Spell to make him get rid of this motorcycle. My new list is hot foot, black/ red figure candles. Any other spells my situation.
thanks.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:43 pm

He is telling you what you want to hear. He is into her, he might not be into her looks, but she has something he likes. She is a new toy to him. I definately would hot foot her ass. Do the vinegar jar, even a break up moving candle spell. Give ot time to work. They will split eventually

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:18 pm

awdmoon+,

I'm sorry that you're feeling the way that you are-- I myself am feeling sort of the same, but not as bad as I did when me and my ex first broke up! Believe me when I say it does get better I can promise you that.. I may not have an answers as far as spells or your reading, but I WILL say this-- if you're currently doing any work on your significant other or this other woman, do the work, let it run it's course and try your best not to think about the results!

I know it's going to be hard, but try to stay busy and not let the situation consume you because that's depressing and not healthy at all! (This is coming from someone who has been diagnosed with depression, so honey I know.) Just calm down, clear your head, and continue doing your work and in due time you'll get all the answers you NEED!

Take care of yourself love :D
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

hearthfire
Forum Member

Unread post by hearthfire » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:42 pm

Hi everyone!

I started a sour jar meant for a couple. I used a couple of fresh and dried ingredients, a personal effect for one of the parties, a petition and vodka to keep things stable and make the spell last.

I did this on a Saturday and I noticed a few days later that the liquid level has dropped maybe less than 1/4 of what it used to be. I have a feeling it might have been evaporating out of the lid (I didn't wrap the jar or anything) and it has been a little hot where I live.

Is this something I need to worry about in regards to it working?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:55 am

hearthfire,

I have been working in the African-American hoodoo tradition for more than 50 years and have researched historical conjure and rootwork through academic and oral histories of spiritual workers who were born as early as the mid 19th century, and i have never heard of a vinegar spell that employs vodka. You may come out of a different tradition (Russian? internet-eclectic? personal intuition?) but even if i adjust the vodka to a form of alcohol that is traditional within black American practices, namely whiskey, i know of no one who taught me or anyone i know to add whiskey to a vinegar bottle or jar.

So, ultimately, i can't comment on what you did or its efficacy, other than to say that evaporation is natural for both water-based fluids like vinegar, lemon juice, and lime juice, and for alcohol-based fluids like vodka, whiskey, cologne, and perfume. Sealing the jar tightly would have helped, but i still don't understand why you used vodka in it. Perhaps a different forum, where people work as you do, would be more helpful to you.
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:23 am

Hi Inquiringminds128, Thank you Kind advice.
I am trying so hard, crying everyday can't control my pain. i went counselling. Its helped much better. No matter what i am staying away from him for now and work on my jars. My feeling guts saying he never going t be with her. My problem is no patience. But i am working so hard stay patience. I received my oils. waiting for 2nd order. Have few questions, i will ask right threads. Thank you all, for all advice gave me beside spell advice.

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:22 pm

I have a question about a vinegar jar!
I want to separate my man from a group. His motorcycle group. i can get every ones photos. But no birthdays. How i do a group one breaking vinegar jar? So I can place a order necessary stuff with hot foot.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:06 pm

awdmoon+ get a photo the best you can of them, cut your bf out. Use it as a petition stating that him and everyone involved with the organization fight and break up.

hearthfire
Forum Member

Unread post by hearthfire » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:53 pm

Thank you Cat,

I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. The jar was sealed but its possible the lid might be not completely airtight anymore so I just wrapped it in a cloth. I used a really cheap vodka to act as a "preservative" to make sure the effects last and lime juice for souring. It wasn't a traditional choice by any means but I was curious to see if anyone had tried something like that.

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:43 pm

Can get individual photos of that group and put in the jar?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:54 pm

awdmoon, yes you can get individual photos, or some bike clubs take a group photo once a year. Maybe you can locate one with most of the members in it already.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:52 am

hearthfire,

Vinegar is a pretty good preservative in its own right; pickles last for months, after all. In the end, however, generally speaking, when working a sour spell, practitioners do want the contents of the jar to rot and decay, so that the couple will break up.

On the other hand, if your idea of adding vodka was to keep the sour spell in stasis, because you want the couple to stay together but hate one another, i would suggest that you use a freezer spell instead.

Also, on another note, whiskey is often used in making magical health tonics, and any alcoholic beverage can be used to keep an alcoholic person drunk all the time, for whatever reason one might wish to inflict that as a curse.
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Hello,
I start a new vinegar jar for the bike group separate from my man. I got group pic separate my man from it put in the jar. and I light the candle same time on my ex and his rebound girl. Both candle burn good. I was checking burning both candle was half burning. Then i checked again in half an hour my man and that woman jar candle burned down nothing left on the jar but was tears and left wax bottom o the jar. Then I checked next half an hour , the other one burned too nothing left on the jar but bottom had left wax. Both candles starts burn fast when they were half burn. I am wondering what is the meaning of this. first half burned normal next half burned fast. i now you're not giving candle readings. I checked old not find the answer. If someone can give me some hints, thats will be great.thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:08 am

awdmoon+,

Tears mean someone is crying when this work is over. The normal to fast burn would mean things will speed up and go fast. Fast does not always mean longterm therefore keep the work going. LM has a great book by Cat on candle burning:

http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

This folder includes flyers from LM one is candle reading: http://www.luckymojo.com/blackfolder.html

LM link to candle burning: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:57 am

Good book suggestions, j82, but in the future guys, let's keep the questions about candle interpretations to that specific thread. Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

lorio41
Newly Registered

Unread post by lorio41 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:11 pm

I tried my first vinegar jar and was trying to work with it 9 days. Someone found it where I had it, opened it, and messed with the contents. Would the spell still work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:20 pm

lorio41 --

No, i believe that if someone found it, opened it, and messed with the contents, that jar is dead. Try again.
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:43 am

When it comes to vinegar jars, do you add the vinegar first or do you put in all you ingredients, name paper, and petition paper first?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:16 am

inquringminds128,

That is a question of preference, I would add the items first then vinegar to make sure all my items fit first.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:56 am

I always add items first then add vinegar stating an intent that it is going to sour the couple against one another

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:59 am

inquringminds128,

For a regular vinegar jar that i ay keep around for a while behind my toilet, i start with the solid items in the jar and pour in the vinegar.

However, if i am making a Hot Foot and vinegar bottle, i start with a three-quarters full bottle of hot sauce, add the paper (rolled into a tight tube), and other items, and keep adding things (like pins, needles, nails, Hot Foot Powder, sulphur powder, dead rat tails, or whatever, until the bottle is full. I leave the hot sauce label on the bottle, too. Then i pierce the cap and bury the works in the subject's yard, upside down, so that it will drip-drip-drip away.
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:12 pm

One of my clients I did a jar for messaged today saying I am amazing because it worked very fast, her man wiped away all other love rivals, and is only going to commit do her. Before he was saying this one girl has to stay no matter what

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:35 pm

What did you do Pyromancer?

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:08 pm

I posted the way I do the jar on this thread. Just search the posts you will find it

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:37 pm

Inquiringminds128,

Pyromancer post is on the prior page of this conversation. To make a jar you take the items, you pray over them with intent. Have a clear image and idea in your mind what you want done ( focus on end result). Take a photo write names and bdays on it. Tear apart, write the petition or statements all over it each and every way like break up, fight quarrel, fight etc. Add the items telling each what to do, 9 rusty nails, 9 pins or needles, 9 razors, some use broken glass, some use dead bugs or dog poop or cat and dog hair, add herbs I like red pepper to fight, poppy for confusion, black pepper for confusion, verbena to break up, alum to make them stop talking, and any other personal concern you have. Place photos in the jar not touching ( represent separation). Some people add lemon or lime to sour, some add vinegar to sour. Some also add milk to spoil in it thus spoil the relationship. Seal it and shake it calling curses on it. The jar in itself is a spell, its a container spell, it works very well with candle work, many deploy them together, Carve the name and statement around the candle, dress with break up oil, destruction oil if you want it to be really explosive and bad. Can double dress the candle by dressing it also in dried herbs and powders. Light the candle and pray for the break up. Place the jar away in a dark spot, some workers keep them on their toilet or behind their toilet to turn it to shit when not in use. Cleanse after the work using Hyssop uncrossing, or other related baths. Wear protection during this time as well. Daily shake the jar and curse it, light a candle on it if you choose to work it that way as well. This is a general outline of a break up jar, similar to the one Pyromaner posted as well on the page prior. You can really learn a lot from Miss Aidas book on break up and making these jars. It is an asset to anyone interested in this type of work.

Crossing and destruction: http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

Destroy relationships: DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Razors? Where can I find those?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:17 pm

inquiringminds128,

you can by razor blades at any store. Look for a replacement blade package it will come with like 5-10 blades.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Regular sewing needles should suffice right?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:21 pm

inquringminds,

yes regular needles or pins work. Idea is they will cause pain to them as a couple.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Thanks so much!

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Yes inquiringminds. Sounds about right. I have never used spoiled milk though, and I keep mine in the cupbaord in my washroom, but by the toilet is good too. I always lit the dressed candles every Tues and Sat with petition inscribed on it. I give the jar a good shaking with anger, and saying out loud what I want before I light candles. You are on the right track. Every item placed in the jar mist be prayed over with intent. Like example red pepper flakes make this couple have heated, explosive arguments, or poppy seeds makes this couple be so confused with each other etc.

All my spells I use oils from Lucky Mojo. If people are using oils from other places, I can't comment on how effective it will be. I know the oils from LM give my work a kick, smells good, and its not synthetic, cheap, fake crap sold elsewhere. The Destruction oil is an all for one. Used to destroy anything. I have it as well as Break Up oil

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:35 pm

Thank you both! I look forward to reading replies when I see that it's coming from one of you two and a few other regular posters! I just did my first lemon spell, but I think I got too excited and screwed up just a teeny bit with my petition-- here's the link since this isn't the proper thread for lemon spells: post387549.html#p387549

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Keira28
Forum Member

Unread post by Keira28 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:21 am

How do you manage the anxiety to see the ritual made? I suffer a lot for a situation and I fear that with my haste that this situation changes, and my doubts or fears that it will never happen, to undermine the success.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:41 am

Keira28,

Seek a professional for help with anxiety many medical and therapy options exist to assist with that. Have faith, but dont labor over it, dont over think it, dont let your mind go all over with "what ifs" and "when ifs" . Try saying an affirmation that reaffirms the work. Try listening to music, playing a sport, working out, doing something that is physical and mental to get your mind shifted from the work. You will have to spend time addressing the "it wont workout" feeling and determine why you feel this way. I get a thought every now and then and it pops in negative when working and I dismiss it like it didnt happen and move on from it. One little thought is not hurting my work is what I say and move on. It worked for me. Read Psalms 23 and light a white candle as pray to God to ease the anxiety and fear.

Keira28
Forum Member

Unread post by Keira28 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Thanks,you are always comforting, I feel less alone. Today was a bad day, I succumbed to the temptation to read and make me read cards, and obviously came out all the things that confirmed my fears (this is what I believe, because if in 5 months EVERYONE told me that he's not in love with her, I do not think this happened suddenly now that I did the ritual). I'll follow your advice.
Thanks a lot.
Keira

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:08 pm

Keira28,

I dont read for myself because I frankly cant, or I am so subjective that I see what I want or see what I dont want. I always go to a reader, AIRR is a favorite I have been read by a few of the AIRR members, I have been read by Cat several times and many of my friends as well. I think it may be more easing for you to get a professional reader outside of yourself to give you information on the situation and with AIRR workers you can make a question at the end what magic to do in this case, and get suggestions by them. This may help you be more at ease when doing your work. Also the Crystal Silence League is always open and praying, I have a few prayers on their and I tell you I get email confirmation all the time that I was prayed for by a member. This is also a nice thing to help keep the strength to be positive and keep up the good work.

SIlence League: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

AIRR readers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi every one.
Tomorrow is my last day of vinegar jar, 9th day. So, can i continue it or should i bury it in the cemetery or throw in the river? It is a mason jar,bit big. need to dig a big hole to bury it. Suggestions.

New situation. we were texting back and forth for paying back and how i do that. Today I asked a favor, asked him to get me a dog food bag. First he asked when i need it. I said if he can do it today bring it , if not Tuesday will be fine. Then he said " I can't, I don't want see you, you went too far". I asked him a help but he thinks different. this is show me he still has feelings. he doesn't want see me because he cannot stop himself.
I found something, every Wednesdays he is going rides with his group. But last Wed he did not. last few times he took that woman too ride with him. But yesterday he did not go. I really can see he is suffering too about our break up.
Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:24 pm

awdmoon+,

You can keep the jar working and shaking it and burning candles on it as long as you wish. Since its a jar to break them up and both are in the jar, I would bury it not toss in water, water will carry them away. Sounds like you are getting signs and movement but not manifestation. He asked when you needed it ( thinking about it) then said no you went too far. Have you set a reconciliation candle on him to ease his past hurts over this issue?

Reconciliation candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-reconciliation.html

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:12 pm

Hi JayDee,
Yes, you're right. I am thinking the same. getting some movements and i went too far. No. I did not order yet, making a list do at same time. I will place my order tomorrow.
Thank you

dazexwolf
Forum Member

Unread post by dazexwolf » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:57 pm

I did a little more readin thru this thread and read that the it will spur my ex. I really want to sour his relationship that this girl started with knowing us still being involved.
So I have a honey jar made already for him to come back to me, but I’m stuck because I want to get rid of her. And I already dealt with him being sour in our relationship because someone did a spell on us to break up and fight ugly.

I don’t want to make things worse for us as a couple, but I do want her out.
I want to sour their relationship and for the to fight and get sick of each other each time they talk. But I don’t want it to back fire on me and not be able to enjoy him as a person because of this jar ? Anyone able to guide me on what to do. I’ve been commenting on these threads a lot cuz I’m lost.
I really want to do a spell soon because I cannot stand at the fact of this girl having the nerve to keep him knowing he still has feelings for me and me having feelings for him too.
We are a broken family and I just want to reunite. My son is also suffering from this and I want it to end already. It’s our time to be happy please I would love the help and protection advisers from breaking up as a family again.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:17 am

dazewolf,

Hoodoo does not have a concept of karma or backfire, either it works or it dont, either it is justified or it is not in the eyes of God. I would strongly suggest that you do a cleansing of your home, back to front top to bottom. A spiritual bath on yourself, continue the honey jar and do a break up spell. I also would get a reading in regards to the situation. Here are some helpful links.

Read this to learn what hoodoo is and is not: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html
Spiritual herb bath: http://www.herbmagic.com/7-herb-spiritu ... -days.html
Floor wash to cleanse the house: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html
Break up to end their relationship: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
Reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Return to me oil, works well with Reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:05 pm

In reference to that so-called "Twin Flame" or "Soulmate" feeling, it is more often a case of sexual obsession, or, as I like to tell my clients, "Chemistry isn't necessarily Destiny." You may quote me :D

At any rate, sexual obsessions tend to pass eventually. You can certainly help them along with a good breakup spell.

Bless you, Rev Jon SG
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

CuriouslilThing
Forum Member

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:23 am

Good morning!

Quick question(s) regarding vinegar jars..

1. If I were to put a picture of someone in the vinegar jar, on the back would I write the targets name & DOB 3-5 times and then in the other direction instead of writing my name like one would for a love spell would I write something like “failure” the same amount of times?

2. Could I put love or herbs for like sexual passion in a jar with vinegar & rusty nails & things along with name paper/petition to sour my targets love life?

Thank you!

Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:39 am

Hello CuriouslilThing,

If this were me, I'd skip adding the love herbs because they really have no place in a vinegar jar. Write the part about their love life on the petition paper, and write out the petition that it will fail. For more information, check out this thread:

curses-to-jinx-people-s-love-lives-keep ... 20029.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

CuriouslilThing
Forum Member

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:22 am

Thank you Sister Jean :)

belle_tristesse
Forum Member

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:22 pm

I've been reading through, maybe I missed it, but...
Today(after what I thought was a successful candle burning on my jar) the lid cracked. (This was hours later) I had gone to shake it, and it cracked. (I don't know if this is good or bad) is it ok to transfer the ingredients to a new jar and continue it? Some of the ingredients are a bit hard to get here in the UK. So...kind of wish to make them last.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:44 pm

belle_tristesse --

The lid of your jar should be metal. And a metal lid will not crack. Do not use a plastuc, cork, paper, cardboard, or glass surface as the lid of a jar on which you intend to burn an open flame.

Remake it safely.
catherine yronwode

belle_tristesse
Forum Member

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:38 am

Sorry I hadn't seen this reply. I apologize. I deployed the old jar. This Saturday after a good cleaning of the house and burning a road opener candle, I will be sitting down and working on a new jar.
The jar I had had a tempered lid, so I had thought it to be safe.
I will use a mason jar this time.

I wish the lucky mojo products where more readily available here. Shipping costs are going to kill me.

belle_tristesse
Forum Member

Unread post by belle_tristesse » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:30 am

I am trying to read -every- page of this forum. But I am getting so confused.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”