Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
j82

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by j82 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:40 am

awmoon+ ,

These are typical mistakes people make when they are doing Reconciliation work or break up work of any kind. Their physical actions interfere with the magical actions you are doing, it sends mixed signals to the universe and of course your target.

Please do not destroy peoples property, this will make things even worse for you including: arrested, jail, restraining orders, completely turn the ex off to you, make the other women look even better then you etc.

You may want to seek counseling to discuss anger management while working through this process.

If he phoned you to see if you are ok, did you call him back? Say you were sorry how you acted?

I would get another reading. I would continue to do the work and also reach the olive branch to him. You want to keep communication open.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:29 pm

awdmoon+,

My ex of 5 years was going back and forth between me and this very unattractive woman. She aged very badly looks old and haggard.

He was going with me and her for a year and a half. They would split, then get back together every month to three months. He was only after her for her money. Not that I don't have any money, but she only lives an hour away from him, and I live like 8. I swear she was prolly doing something magic wise. Because me and him would always fight, and he would go back to her. Because nobody would date her long term. He was even saying he wants to have kids with her.

I want everybody to know that you should also be doing protection as well all the time. Not just hyssop. You can never be too safe.

From what I hear they have broken up. I beleive it was the work I did in the past that just eventually manifested in its own time. Which was not long after. I always protect myself. You have to.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:55 pm

awdmoon+

I think you are right to seek counselling. We can offer advice about your work with African-American hoodoo spells of magic (and some great advice has been given) but we cannot treat you for mental stress or destructive impulses. That is the job of a mental health therapist.
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Thank you to all.

To j82. Thanks, No I did not answers his call or I did not call him back. I know What i did is wrong. What you said , is true. i pushed him more. He lied to me, Why he is lying, if he want to go out with that woman. I know he doesn't want hurt me. he is struggling with the pain. That i why i wan
hank yout to do something. And i know it is a just rebound.
He is away for a week, went to visit his son. I am here sitting and thinking should i apologize or not. Give him some time, space while i am doing my honey jar to sweet him.
What is the Olive branch to him? How i do that?
I will do the lemon spell tomorrow. I got infor from the forum.
Thank you

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Thank you Pyromancer.

I will look in to it.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:13 pm

Thanks Cat,

Yes, I am going to do that. I know this forum is for spells. While I was reading the forum, I was emotional.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:46 pm

awdmoon+,

Extending the olive branch is an old statement that means to make peace with someone.

Light the jar up with candles and pray over it. Reach our now not later in my opinion when you fight with a person. Many reasons he can be doing this, simple reason he is rebounding, or looking for fun, doing what he wants.If you obsess with the "why", and "how can he do this" you will drive your self crazy and still not have an answer to that question. An AIRR reader can give answers to these questions and help.

Rather than focus on why he is doing this, try and focus on what will be the end result and what work you are doing to support it. Focus on the end result, them broke up hating one another when doing the break up work, and him loving you when you do the make up work. Cat has mentioned many times on this forum and the LM site about setting the work and forgetting it, meaning do not obsess over it, just do it and have faith in it.

It also takes time, another saying is 3 days from the work look for signs so watch for things that indicate how the work is going like hearing his name, hearing from the person, seeing his name etc.

Whether or not you see or hear signs, then you can look 3 weeks for movement which would be like him saying he wants to be with you, seeing you.

And you can wait 3 months for manifestation, when he is yours again, no other and you are in a committed relationship.

If after three monthsyou have no manifestation, consider that the spell was not effective for you and get a reading.

This takes time and you continue the work and add tricks or work as you go to support it. Such as: if you see him soon wear love me oil and Reconcilation oil. He is coming over cook dinner and make a dish made with love herbs and some of your cycle in it.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:45 pm

Awdmoon, sometimes we as women are considered too much by certain men. They want women who accept all they do without question, don't challenge them and make them look good. Some men need that to feel like what their world tells them men are. When we are physically attractive and accomplished and they know they aren't the best men for us, they feel less than adequate because its clear many men desire us and we can have our choice. A less accomplished and unattractive woman can lessen that insecurity.

That said, please take time to get your head together. I have been where you are and fully understand your anger, but destroying his possessions isn't going to fix anything. Not to mention if he chooses to press charges, you can end up in jail.

Use your anger and sadness in your work. I know it's helped me tremendously to do so. Every time you shake that jar, pour your sorrow, grief, sadness and anger into it. When you light the candle and pray over your petition, give everything you have to it.

Best of luck.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:27 am

Thank you j82,
You gave very impotent information. Yes, I am going to give some time to heal him and later after a month extend olive branch on him. I should focus my work rather than them. That woman PM me through FB saying move on he is in love with her. I did not reply and I blocked her FB. I am going to do lemon spell today and going to bury it in cemetery. I am going to forget them for a while and work on me. Beside these please is there are any more spells let me know. at this moment your help, support, advice and kind words for me huge.
Thanks.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:01 am

Hi Ms brown,
Thank you for your valuable advice. I like that when I am angry and sad shake the jar. throw my anger on it and curse. Yes, He is going out with a Very rough biker woman very opposite me. i am a attractive woman(not bragging, the way i born, not my fault) Look very young for my age. I treated him like a king.It's our culture treat husband like that way. I know he never find a woman like me.One day he will realize it.But by the time he would sleep with other women. He told me she is not attractive just a friend. But she is visiting his palace watching movies and sleep over. One time I was pass by his building, that woman was there with him by the building. Then he talked to me and offer me a ride home. He told me she came to pick up something to sew. Then She left I stayed had a chat with him. Then that woman texted him saying no sleepover?. I saw that because its show on the phone when it received. Then he told me few times he went out with her but i don't love her she is not attractive. This is the thing i am thinking, He is on rebound. If he like or love that woman, why he let her go and let me stay with him? why he offer me a ride home in front her? why is he hiding her from me?
These things showing me he is in a rebound. You're right I have to work on me and work on my jars. making another list to order. searching more spells.
Thank you for advice.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:24 am

Rebounds never last. Just try and get her out. At least he is still speaking to you, and you see him in person. Don’t go breaking stuff. It will give him an excuse to see that woman is better than you. It sounds like they are just intimate friends. Work on getting her gone, and drawing him back. I could brag about how good I look to my ex, cause I was a former model, and not overweight. The other woman did NOT look good at all, and look 20 years older than her age, while I still lool like a teen, even though I am not. She has one thing over me. She didn’t show anger or hostility. I showed anger. Not as bad as what you did, more verbally. Don’t give him an excuse to use on you. But Intotally get what you are saying that why would he want her when she loola like crap. I think the same way lol

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:43 pm

You are right, Pyromancer. I texted him last night offering to pad for damage. He texted me this morning. He still saying he doesn't love her. Same time he saying We are down too. I stayed cool accepting the break up. Because i want to keep communication going. I never done anything like this in my life. I can't handle lies. When i found someone lie or court red handed and that woman yelled at my even i told her i don't want talk to her. Then i got soo mad. I made a huge mistake. He talk to me nice(text). All the time saying we are done, find a nice man, ect. the way he is talking i know he is having trouble of break up. He is struggling. I don't like he is riding motorcycle. Because of this motorcycle we had lots of fights. He changed after start this bike. My next Spell to make him get rid of this motorcycle. My new list is hot foot, black/ red figure candles. Any other spells my situation.
thanks.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:43 pm

He is telling you what you want to hear. He is into her, he might not be into her looks, but she has something he likes. She is a new toy to him. I definately would hot foot her ass. Do the vinegar jar, even a break up moving candle spell. Give ot time to work. They will split eventually

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:18 pm

awdmoon+,

I'm sorry that you're feeling the way that you are-- I myself am feeling sort of the same, but not as bad as I did when me and my ex first broke up! Believe me when I say it does get better I can promise you that.. I may not have an answers as far as spells or your reading, but I WILL say this-- if you're currently doing any work on your significant other or this other woman, do the work, let it run it's course and try your best not to think about the results!

I know it's going to be hard, but try to stay busy and not let the situation consume you because that's depressing and not healthy at all! (This is coming from someone who has been diagnosed with depression, so honey I know.) Just calm down, clear your head, and continue doing your work and in due time you'll get all the answers you NEED!

Take care of yourself love :D
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

hearthfire

Unread post by hearthfire » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:42 pm

Hi everyone!

I started a sour jar meant for a couple. I used a couple of fresh and dried ingredients, a personal effect for one of the parties, a petition and vodka to keep things stable and make the spell last.

I did this on a Saturday and I noticed a few days later that the liquid level has dropped maybe less than 1/4 of what it used to be. I have a feeling it might have been evaporating out of the lid (I didn't wrap the jar or anything) and it has been a little hot where I live.

Is this something I need to worry about in regards to it working?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:55 am

hearthfire,

I have been working in the African-American hoodoo tradition for more than 50 years and have researched historical conjure and rootwork through academic and oral histories of spiritual workers who were born as early as the mid 19th century, and i have never heard of a vinegar spell that employs vodka. You may come out of a different tradition (Russian? internet-eclectic? personal intuition?) but even if i adjust the vodka to a form of alcohol that is traditional within black American practices, namely whiskey, i know of no one who taught me or anyone i know to add whiskey to a vinegar bottle or jar.

So, ultimately, i can't comment on what you did or its efficacy, other than to say that evaporation is natural for both water-based fluids like vinegar, lemon juice, and lime juice, and for alcohol-based fluids like vodka, whiskey, cologne, and perfume. Sealing the jar tightly would have helped, but i still don't understand why you used vodka in it. Perhaps a different forum, where people work as you do, would be more helpful to you.
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:23 am

Hi Inquiringminds128, Thank you Kind advice.
I am trying so hard, crying everyday can't control my pain. i went counselling. Its helped much better. No matter what i am staying away from him for now and work on my jars. My feeling guts saying he never going t be with her. My problem is no patience. But i am working so hard stay patience. I received my oils. waiting for 2nd order. Have few questions, i will ask right threads. Thank you all, for all advice gave me beside spell advice.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:22 pm

I have a question about a vinegar jar!
I want to separate my man from a group. His motorcycle group. i can get every ones photos. But no birthdays. How i do a group one breaking vinegar jar? So I can place a order necessary stuff with hot foot.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:06 pm

awdmoon+ get a photo the best you can of them, cut your bf out. Use it as a petition stating that him and everyone involved with the organization fight and break up.

hearthfire

Unread post by hearthfire » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:53 pm

Thank you Cat,

I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. The jar was sealed but its possible the lid might be not completely airtight anymore so I just wrapped it in a cloth. I used a really cheap vodka to act as a "preservative" to make sure the effects last and lime juice for souring. It wasn't a traditional choice by any means but I was curious to see if anyone had tried something like that.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:43 pm

Can get individual photos of that group and put in the jar?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:54 pm

awdmoon, yes you can get individual photos, or some bike clubs take a group photo once a year. Maybe you can locate one with most of the members in it already.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Hello,
I start a new vinegar jar for the bike group separate from my man. I got group pic separate my man from it put in the jar. and I light the candle same time on my ex and his rebound girl. Both candle burn good. I was checking burning both candle was half burning. Then i checked again in half an hour my man and that woman jar candle burned down nothing left on the jar but was tears and left wax bottom o the jar. Then I checked next half an hour , the other one burned too nothing left on the jar but bottom had left wax. Both candles starts burn fast when they were half burn. I am wondering what is the meaning of this. first half burned normal next half burned fast. i now you're not giving candle readings. I checked old not find the answer. If someone can give me some hints, thats will be great.thank you

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:08 am

awdmoon+,

Tears mean someone is crying when this work is over. The normal to fast burn would mean things will speed up and go fast. Fast does not always mean longterm therefore keep the work going. LM has a great book by Cat on candle burning:

http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

This folder includes flyers from LM one is candle reading: http://www.luckymojo.com/blackfolder.html

LM link to candle burning: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:57 am

Good book suggestions, j82, but in the future guys, let's keep the questions about candle interpretations to that specific thread. Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”