Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Marie Laveau,

It is not uncommon to work two spells at the same time on a person, you see this with court case spells, a cow tongue to silence opposition, while a mojo for success in court and chewing little john chew at the court hearing etc. Do the sour jar to sour them, do a reversing spell to send what they are doing to you, back to them. I would also wear stop gossip and put slippery elm in your shoes while you deal with this. This will help stop her gossip from hurting you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Tue May 14, 2019 1:27 pm

Hi Jay Dee

Very kind of you in taking your time to answer.

I had this doubt as I thought these two spells had to be done separately. Have done both of them several times but not to the same target at the same time. After asking my question here, I have invested my time today reading this thread and others and have read several posts from many different people, and as you said, these both spells get well if done to the same target.

This is my testimonial and procedure just in case other people are in the same situation.

I've had add into my vinegar jar some ingredients, other times I've only used vinegar, this time had added some black pepper, nine nails, nine pins, and also have added tabasco as a new ingredient (never have worked with this one before) while working on my jar I came across that is very spicy and could be good for heated arguments or heated hatred towards all the people I have included in this spell. I also have urinated over it at the last minute, then have closed the jar and it's kept in a dark place.

The target was a girl in particular (girl A), as she can overspread rumours and bad reputation towards me, I have included four people that get well with her and I suspect they are stabbing me or something like that. Have stated before doing the spell that I don't want to hurt specifically anybody, I don't want to cause a great harm or something. I just want to sour their relationship up. I also wanted to freeze this girl (A) in particular and other one (girl B) who can cause a great harm (she has done it indeed) so both are in the vinegar jar in separated papers. Girl A is the target because she has accused me of something I did not at all, the B girl is a girl who hurt me in the past and both are friends and get well both together and can make a good support team to hurt me. I suspect the reaction of A target had towards me has something to do with B girl messing around. We have been studying together, and I love studying the stuff I'm doing so this heated argument in the finals exams have generated a total fear deep inside of me and I'm not like that at all. I don't want to finish the year with this so nasty memory. I'm happy in that place, all this stuff towards me have started since I had an issue with B girl involved.

It's a strange thing, have mixed feelings. Both girls and me got along well in the past, but B started to behave in a nasty way with me so I had to run away from her (she spreads a very negative energy) and A girl surprisingly for me has had this awkward reaction accusing me of have commited a fault over her, and it's false. Believe me, I don't want to cause harm, I even wanted to make a honey jar to sweaten A girl but after meditating a bit about the problem, her reaction of accusation have had a devastating consequence to me (not sleeping or eating well) that I found it necessary to sour her life because it's not fair the way she accused me.

Before doing this have asked my pendulum, it has said "yes" to my questions, so" I was allowed" to perfom both spells with both girls involved in this. I just wanted to have peace, being ok with everybody at college, never had a problem thanks God, this has shocked me a lot. I don't get used to do rituals very often, I did it in the past very much, so this has been a total urge attack force.

So I made this vinegar jar to sour them up and the freeze spell to stop gossiping and specially because I want these both girls out of my life so out of "my" beloved college ( that place has a special meaning for me) or even it would be good to be in separated class next year. No harm here, just want them out and a bit of revenge. I love going to "my" school but these girls presence rottens it all! So out of my way!

After have performed both spells separately, have prayed psalms over them. I hope this works well.

Thanks for everything.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Fri May 17, 2019 11:16 am

I made a vinegar jar and now I have a doubt.

When you add some nails to this spell, do you use your own nails?. I added mine so now can't stop thinking about if I've got involved in this spell myself with people I worked against on this (my target is to sour someone's relationship with other people).

What do you think?.

Thanks so much.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 17, 2019 12:09 pm

Marie Laveau,

You would not want to add your own personal concerns to a jar. I would dismantle it, clean it, take your nails clean them and burn them. When the directions call for 9 nails they mean nails you would nail a piece of wood with, not your personal body pieces.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Fri May 17, 2019 2:27 pm

Hi JayDee

I'm going to destroy the jar immediately and will start a new one in a few days. I'm afraid I totally misunderstood about "nails" as I thought that could mean a fight or something (I mean, hand nails).

What about urine?. I've read along this thread urine is for domination, I added mine, and now I'm worried about if adding a "thing" that has been mine could have a negative effect on me as reversal.

Forgive me about all these questions if they've been asked before.

Thank you so much.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Hello Marie Laveau,

You can use your urine to dominate someone as well as your feces to send them away. These spells do not involve containers, but are intended for you to urinate or defecate onto your petition to dominate or drive someone away.

However, you should not be putting these personal concerns of yours in a container spell intended to cross up another person! You would want to only put their personal concerns in that container.

Take it apart, cleanse your nails with ammonia or Florida Water and burn them. Dismantle the jar in which you have put your urine by flushing it out with ammonia to kill the spell.

I hope this makes sense, and that you now know how to proceed in the future without putting yourself into that nasty concoction.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 17, 2019 6:43 pm

Marie Laveau,

Miss Athena explained how to use personal concerns in the work and using your own body fluids. There are spells using your own bowls like dumping on a persona name, writing their name on a toilet paper and wiping it on your butt. Please adhere to Miss Athenas tips and advise! As for the "nails", think of what they are made of and the other items added, needles, broken glass, etc, they are sharp, they hurt, as you shake the jar they move and hurt the target. I do see your confusion on the word, one of the flaws of the English language we use the same word with so many different meanings.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sat May 18, 2019 12:26 am

Miss Athena

Thanks for your kind advices. Had misunderstood the word so I was mistaken, oh my God, I could have created a total disaster!!!. Lesson learned.

JayDee,

I knew that procedure because I read it on the forum years ago. Thanks for your remider. Now I have a much clear idea about these procedures.

Thanks both for your time.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”