Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Miss Elvyra Love at AIRR and HP

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
GoldenFlow7
Forum Member
Thank You, Miss Elvyra Love at AIRR and HP

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Wed May 05, 2010 7:58 am

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Miss Elvyra Love for the reading you gave me. You are truly gifted and I can still feel the peace that emanated from you:) thank you again for using your gift to help others.
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank You, Miss Elvyra Love at AIRR and HP

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 05, 2010 9:33 am

My wife had an amazing reading from Elvyra, as well, while we were at the shop for our Honeymoon. She was very impressed. We had to go to Stumptown, have a beer, and sit and talk on the back patio for a few hours after the reading. It was wonderful...

Find Miss Elvyra Love at:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/E ... uruto-Love

This thread is a place for clients to post testimonials, if they wish.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:31 am

Many of the people who post daily are very informed, care a lot, and are very sincere when they give advice. One of these wonderful individuals suggested I contact a rootworker and have a reading. I did, and my reading was Tuesday. Great advice and wonderful reading and also cost effective and reasonable in price. There are many qualified readers and rootworkers on the AIRR page.

I happened to pick Ms. Elvyra Love and I thought I would share with all of you. She was right on target. I found her to be open, compassionate, interactive, honest and perfect!!! She is a wonderful adviser and is truly gifted. When I was scheduling the reading with her on the Sunday before she did my reading she even relieved me of a burden-- that is how giving she is. I felt it two hours after I spoke with her. It was as if a weight had been lifted. I did not know she had done this (relief) until Tuesday :). She was great and I wanted to share!

When advised to get a reading, take the advice, it is well worth it! I'm sure ALL of the AIRR members are wonderful. Read what they have out there in terms of areas of expertise and find the one that fits your needs.

As always, thanks to Ms. Cat for the forum, site, and all the wonderful people she brings together!

Be Blessed
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Needed and necessary info Triplethreat / Tammie Lee.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

goddiss

Unread post by goddiss » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:41 pm

I must third this, she did a wonderful reading for me as well. I feel very confident in her advice and now know what path to take.

Thank you Miss Elvyra!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Thank you JW :)
Be Blessed
---Triplethreat
#1606 GA

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:09 pm

QUADRUPLE!!! Awesome!!! She is gifted and talented and I appreciate her so much!!!
Be Blessed
---Triplethreat
#1606 GA

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Elvyra is a great reader! Nice to see the love!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:06 pm

i had a nice reading and very well detailed. Thank you so much I was kind of scared of what was going to be said but when my reading started and she asked me left, center, or right.. I normally go anywhere but the left. and I had this song playing in my head. to the left to the left mmmmmmmmm. So I said left, and rest assure there is hope, well, very much hope... Thank you so much, Elvyra Love

Crescent Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 pm

I would like to second that emotion... Ms Elvyra gave me a reading for the first time as well.. and she was right on the nose.... I have to say that the water you were seeing as far as work was concerned... my temporary job was one block from the lake. how on point is that? Thank you, Ms Elvyra. many more blessings to you

Kindly
Crescent Moon
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am

Ok man oh man I don't know what to say but this is an update from a reading I had with Miss. Elvyra. She said that the ex wife wanted him back, but not to worry. Ok I doubted it at the time that she told me because the ex wife is gay, well supposedly, as I have seen and met plenty of her ex gfs. But it is true about her. She told me that there is nothing to worry about with that. So once again, Miss Elvyra, hit another on the head. Thank you for the reading.

egyptianqueen
Forum Member

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:49 pm

YES SHE IS THE BEST !!!!!!! AND ONE OTHER ALSO

Aphrodesia

Unread post by Aphrodesia » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:04 pm

I have been considering a reading from Miss Elvyra and after reading all ur posts, I am definately going to consult her!

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:04 pm

I want another reading from her but I know time is limited for her as well so I am going to wait for others who havent talked to her take that time and I will just be on stand by. I feel others need a reading that havent talked to her yet. and I am not selfish about time. the more I wait the more she has more information to tell me as well.

truelove99

Unread post by truelove99 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:47 pm

I had a reading done by Elvyra and was so impressed that I told my sister about her and she had one done also. All I can say is mission accomplished. Also my sister received her $12,000.00 that Elvyra told her she would get. Thanks Elvyra and all LM workers. I enjoy the forums and the info provided. I highly recommend LM for all needs, I have ordered many products and they work. Thanks all.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Love You!!!
#1606 GA

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue May 17, 2011 3:11 am

I had a 30 mins reading with Ms Elvyra (at the Missionary Independent Spiritual church), yesterday...

I must thank her on the forum as well... She was very sharp as a tack...

I have been to several palm readers and fortune tellers directly, most of them spoke about what had already happened repeatedly and i was charged unreasonably, it was a a waste of money.... I was annoyed many times.

I was skeptical about the 30min reading on the phone, (my first time)..

Ms E, went straight to the point, she was a very good psychic, she advised me well. Most importantly, she managed to cover as many topics as possible within the 30 mins... It was a value for my money... I was very happy with the service offered and could not sleep the whole night, I was elated with all the info she gave me...

I would be happy to recommend Ms Elvyra to anyone...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 17, 2011 9:05 am

Ms Elvyra is one of the best! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your reading with her. My wife, Sara, has found her to be extremely helpful, extremely professional and well learned, and very friendly. We both enjoyed seeing her at the Lucky Mojo Workshop Weekend. She is a joy!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us on the boards, Stelselv!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue May 17, 2011 11:41 am

Nice to hear about your experience with Ms Elvyra, Joseph....... Cheers

orchid7313
Forum Member

Unread post by orchid7313 » Sun May 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Ms Elvyra is indeed amazing. I had a very nice reading with her and she was right on. She is very professional and a joy to talk to.

Cali_Girl
Forum Member

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:55 pm

LM IS THE GREATEST!

If you read my post Im Conjureman Ali's biggest fan, who I discovered through Miss Cat. I get amazing readings with these two.

Today, I read with Miss Elvyra for the first time....she blew me away in 8 mins, and I did'nt even know how to word my question.

Every thing she said is already in motion, how she confirmed and broke it down in 8mins can only be exp lained by magic (showe=)

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:13 pm

I have had a reading with her 3 times she is really sweet.

prayer10
Forum Member

Unread post by prayer10 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 pm

I had a reading done by Miss Elvyra Love today. Her responses and advice were exactly in line with what I have been seeing with my situation. I explained my situation fully, and even my dreams, and her answers reinforced the inner feeling and belief I had the whole time. Her assistance and guidance regarding the proper rootwork was very invaluable, and I appreciate her taking a bit extra time to listen to and guide me. Thank you for telling me what I NEEDED to hear, rather than what I may have WANTED to hear. You are truly a blessing for us all here in this forum. Thank you again Miss Elvyra.

TinaMarie
Newly Registered

Unread post by TinaMarie » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:48 pm

My Dear Ms Elvyra,
You are the Greatest!!!!!
"You Certainly know what to do".
Thank you for being there for me and many,many,many others.

Most Grateful,

Tina

DestinyAndFate1
Forum Member

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Has anyone had a reading done by Miss Elvyra? I was thinking of booking a reading from her just want to see if anyone else has read for her?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:52 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Here's the thread destinyandfate. Now your in it... Elvyra is an amazing reader as well as a pretty great person in general!
Joseph Magnuson

DestinyAndFate1
Forum Member

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Thanks I accidentally posted another thread because I thought it got deleted! My mistake.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:11 pm

That is no problem at all.
For all of you who have read down this far I will post the link and encourage you to visit her AIRR page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... uruto-Love
Joseph Magnuson

candis

Unread post by candis » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:59 am

Miss Elvyra is very accurate in her readings...I would say 95% accuracy. Sometimes the things she states in a reading sounds inaccurate, but give it time to manifest and you'll think back to your reading and realize that everything was on point.

Harlow
HRCC Student

Unread post by Harlow » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:19 pm

Thank you Angel Chamuel for your love, grace and assistance in my work, I love you.

I've been a luckymojo customer for many years and am always amazed how these products have come through for me. About a month ago I was going through a really difficult time and I was pretty close to hopeless. Though, I am familiar with doing work, I felt like I needed some objective advice because I was very emotionally attached to this situation. So I went to the AIRR site and made an appt for a reading with Miss Elvyra.

Miss Elvyra was so nice, insightful and full of wisdom. She gave me a list of things to do and mentioned working with Angel Chamuel. I did the work she suggested and in about 3 weeks time things have definitely changed for the BETTER....WAY WAY BETTER!!

Thank you so much Miss Elvyra <3
and Thank you Cat and the LM gang!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Miss Elvyra is a truly gifted reader and worker-I am so glad that you were able to get the assistance that you needed!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Cali2002
Forum Member

Unread post by Cali2002 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Thank You Saint Chamuel for helping me find my beloved item that I was missing. You knew how important this was for me and came through the next day. As you know, this was a clear sign to me that my angels are with me at all times helping me through my most situations and I am learning how to trust in my angels and God and not stress myself out.

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

A huge THANK YOU and so much appreciation to Miss Elvyra - I had two in person readings with her and both offered the support and concrete advice that I needed to grow my business in an outstanding way. Through the candles that she prescribed and the candles we burned together (2 nine week vigil candle spells), I manifested the loan I needed to move my business from a small office to a beautiful store front on one of the most desirable shopping streets in my town! She truly is a miracle worker who set my intentions on a rocket! Thank you for sharing your gift, Miss Elvyra. You are a truly gifted reader and an exceptional rootworker and my appreciation for you runs deep!

With much love and light -
With love and light -
Madame Pamita

bzbee12
Forum Member

Unread post by bzbee12 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Thank you Ms Elvyra. It was wonderful talking to you today (noon your time) for a reading and even though we had little time, you were very patient and nice with directions. I highly appreciate it. I was not hopeful at all but your words brought that hope back in me and I know what I need to do.
I'd def pass your name to my friends.
Thank you :)

light34
Forum Member

Unread post by light34 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:41 am

I also would like to express my gratitude to Ms. Elvyra, i had my reading yesterday with her. She is on point and accurate. Its like she is my fairy godmother. Love LOve her. She is so wonderful and kind, considerate and a real people person. I appreciate her remedy and will follow through.

light34
Forum Member

Unread post by light34 » Wed May 09, 2012 10:59 am

Another reading with Ms. Elvyra on 5/8/2012.

Another situation completely cleared up for me. I cannot explain how happy I am today....Ms. Elvyra shed light on my situation to which i had doubt, but now that doubt is gone. She is so sweet and kind, spoke to me like she knew me forever. Like i said she is my fairy godmother. She knows her stuff and delivers 100%.

angieeb
Forum Member

Unread post by angieeb » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:06 pm

:D I want to thank from the bottom of my heart for the intercession & love[of our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ, St. Anthony, St. Jude, & Archangel Chamuel. Also Elvyra Love for her help & guidance with my relationship situation. I was running out of patience. & just plain frustrated, When I saw the love of my life at the Chinese restaurant sitting waiting for his takeout. Looking sad and depressed. We spoke and talked for a while, I asked him for a hug then
OMG he also said that he misses and thinks about me every day while
holding me tight. We still have a long way to go but at least we had the breakthrough I wanted so bad. Thanks again.

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:53 am

I had my reading on July 22. I was very nervous however talking to her was very soothing. I was surprised that she was able to tell about the racial difference. She shed light on what was going on. She also provided me with suggestions regarding the situation and for myself. Since then my stomach isn't in knots when he does his Houdini act.I will do the suggestions given. I'd like to see how this is going to play out.:)

Thank You Miss Elvyra

Hoodoo_Lady
Forum Member

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:08 am

Thank You so much Miss Elvyra!!

I first had a reading with Miss Elvyra summer of 2011. At the time I didnt know if I was coming or going career and relocation wise. She read my whole situation perfectly to me, and I still didn't have faith, but everything she said unfolded exactly like she read it that summer. I still cant believe it, she is so talented.

Just had my second reading with her about a love situation, and she called me out on some work I did, that was not the best decision to make, but gave me spiritual coaching to fix things. LOVE HER!! call her, she is worth every penny, a real jewel. :))

GoldenFlow7
Forum Member

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Thank you Miss Elvyra for your wisdom, patience and kindness!
You go above and beyond!
Blessings to you!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

prayer10
Forum Member

Unread post by prayer10 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:03 am

A HUGE Thank you goes out to Miss Elvyra.

She is a wonderful and gifted reader. Her sessions are never rushed and her readings are very detailed & spot on. Correspondence with her for questions after the reading is just an email away. She is very patient and prompt with her replies. Thank you Miss Elvyra!

curiousgirl2007
Forum Member

Unread post by curiousgirl2007 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Miss Elvyra is so amazing, sweet, and patient.

She was so patient with me and helpful during an extremely trying time. She guided me spiritually and emotionally and I wouldn't have made it through without her. Her readings were always spot on which shows her talent as my situation was constantly changing. Thank you Miss Elvyra! You are a blessing!

Happyntd
Forum Member

Unread post by Happyntd » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:38 pm

I have had several readings and coaching sessions with the wonderful and talented Miss Elvyra. She is very accurate in reading the situation and the timing of events, which I hear is very difficult. She has given me great advice on several situations, both by phone and in person. She recommended healing work for me which was not what I sought out, but was very beneficial. She is kind, caring, honest and direct. She will tell you the truth and will help you deal and work through it if needed. I will continue to work with her and seek her advice. I highly recommend her readings and the other services she offers.

Thank you Miss Elvyra!
Happyntd

gozlynn8
Forum Member

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:57 pm

So, I had a reading with Miss Elvira. I don't think I explained what I wanted well, because she didn't seem to know what I meant when I asked for a photo reading. Nevertheless, it was an awesome reading. I feel like I have an actual path to realizing my goals, rather than having candles lit randomly. On top of that, she gave me suggestions of what I can be doing on my end. I have hope for the future! Thank you!

Holdingstrong
Newly Registered

Unread post by Holdingstrong » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:44 pm

I had my reading today with Miss Love.
She gave some hope but also mentioned that things could change since we all have free will. I am hoping to get back with an ex. I miss her so much. Miss love gave me a couple spells to work with. I'll keep you up dated.

Newbie1234
Forum Member

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:34 am

I had a reading with miss Elvira for the first time a couple days ago and I thought she was very good. She was easy to talk to and comforting. My reading was very optimistic which of course I liked and reading other reviews it seems people say she is very accurate and gives the truth no matter what so that makes me happy. Since I just had my reading so I can't speak to her accuracy myself but I do know she seemed very correct in the present things I know to be true and her reading was very similar to another AIRR reader/worker I have been working with so that gives me comfort in her abilities.

Newbie1234
Forum Member

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:38 am

I got an updated reading from miss elvyra a few days ago. I love talking to her and I really like her style of reading, it is simple but yet very in depth if that makes sense. I'm still waiting for the outcome she predicted but this time she brought something up out of no where about an issue with his family that I didn't mention to her since it doesn't directly relate to me or us. However she saw it and that it is effecting him. I think when a reader can be so accurate with things like that that you know to be true that they had no way of knowing it gives great confidence in their accuracy of events unfolding you can't yet see.

Happyntd
Forum Member

Unread post by Happyntd » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:39 pm

About two years ago Miss Elvyra coached me with a protection spell and a hotfoot spell. A woman I respect at work, who has become a friend, was being undermined by her male boss. I believe he was jealous of her and threatened by her knowledge and abilities. He was causing her a lot of stress when all she wanted was to do her job. Six months ago my friend got a new supervisor who is also very strong and capable. My friend is now valued and protected by her new supervisor. I found out last week that this man is going to be laid off. This rarely happens to an executive manager. I am thrilled!!!

Thank you Miss Elvyra!

aiseykins
Forum Member

Unread post by aiseykins » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:21 pm

I was debating against a 10-minute reading or 30-minute due to money. I purchased the half-hour reading and do not regret it one bit! Best money spent!

I just finished a reading with Elvyra and it was amazing. It isn't only because the reading was positive, but also due to the fact that her own knowledge, abilities, and her own experiences regarding situations that were similar to my own provided an accurate, in-depth reading that hit the nail on the head on so many things. She not only provided an amazing reading, but also gave me some amazing advice to help the situation with my ex-boyfriend and myself, as an individual, mentally and emotionally. I plan to follow her advice and hope that, if all goes well and things are better, I can send her a thank you card for her amazing abilities. She put me more at ease and now... I am comfortable to continue my efforts. Because of her, I am better motivated to get more in touch with my feminine energy - which, I admit, I neglected - and do away with those negative energies!

Thank you, Miss Elvyra!

sunnydays
Forum Member

Unread post by sunnydays » Tue May 15, 2018 9:00 pm

I want to publicly thank Miss Elvyra for a couple of spells she did for me. One was a skull candle spell and the other was a work situation. I don't want to go into detail but both were successful and the results lasted for the time period I requested. She sent me pictures and reports of the work she did. I have seen her predictions come to pass. She is a very nice and intelligent lady. She gives her all in the work she does. I'm happy to know her and grateful for the support she has given me.

sunnydays
Forum Member

Unread post by sunnydays » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:33 pm

Miss Elvyra gave me a reading late June. I asked her for a reading covering the month of July. I did not ask specific questions, only what would be the focus for the month of July. A lot of what she said came to pass. I met with an old lover who asked to see me out of the blue. In another area she commented on a family situation that thankfully turned out as she said it would. She said things about my work life that were correct. I'm planning to get a monthly reading from her as my life has been pretty chaotic and her readings have been very helpful and keep me grounded. She's a smart lady who offers good and practical advice along with spell work if needed. Thank you Miss Elvyra.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”