Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

MrsBrown

Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:03 pm

It was just a question based on thought instead of fact. Things appeared to be getting worse when in fact they were getting better. Kind of like thinking the guy you've been with for 3 years is never going to commit when in fact he's working with your best friends to work out an incredible proposal.

I am also working with Intranquility Spirit and am sleep deprived and starving, so there's that.

Thanks for your answer.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:56 pm

Lately I have been seeing the numbers 1111 EVERYWHERE. I am paying attention to how they present themselves and in what context so they hopefully are giving me a message I can understand. I had done some work on a person I was dating about 6 weeks ago so I am unsure if this is a sign in relation to that work, or if this is something else. Specifically I did three workings to 1, get someone more attracted to me sexually (red penis candle), 2. draw them in in a more loving way (pink candle for love) and finally 3. a red skull candle to make them think of me in a loving way. Typically, my signs come as me seeing their name everywhere. I will say that this person and I have since parted ways since I performed love work on them and it was really out of the blue (I think he left me for another woman, but dont really know). I did several workings on the situation so I have no clue what happened. To me this is negative movement away from my desired outcome so I naturally feel like ok, these spells arent going to work right now. but the signs wont stop coming... 1111 every single day

I think what is confusing me is that I feel a very strong bond and connection to this person. More than I ever have with anyone else, and felt physically sick when he left my life, like a piece of myself was being ripped from me. We werent together for very long but our connection was incredibly intense (at least it seemed to be. Im not sure how he could fake it unless he was /is a narcissist). I have read that this could be a sign of a twin flame. Which was something that I never contemplated, or even knew much about, just that this connection is something I cant describe. Its a whole other level of intensity. Mentally, physically and spiritually. I am manifesting things I am just thinking of and I feel a major shift in my spiritual being I cant explain, but I am very confused by it.

I am getting a reading about it because it is beginning to shake me to my core. I have dated many people in my life and have had wonderful long term partners I loved, but I have never felt anything like this. I am incredibly confused about what is happening.
So I am wondering if anyone has experienced these types of signs before? has anyone done work to draw in a twin flame? Is this even a thing? And do signs come as repeating number patterns? 1111? Or, am I just losing my mind here and have I been affected by my own work?

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:53 pm

Hi Olivialeigh!

I've seen number patterns my whole life and only started paying attention to them and looking them up a few years ago. For a while, I was seeing number patterns during a time of losing a lover that I also felt very connected to, had dreams of him, etc. but I was misunderstanding the numbers. I just about went crazy after that. I saw numbers EVERYWHERE. I thought they were signs but in retrospect, I was "looking" for them without realizing it and at one point along the way, I started adding numbers and multiplying. That's where the insanity really set in lol. And that guy literally never talked to me again and now he's happily married to someone else and I don't care about him in the least.

What I learned from seeing numbers and trying to interpret the signs is that just because my issue at the time was my ex, that doesn't mean the signs were related to what "I" cared about. The universe was showing me something different. And seeing 11's or whatever combination, according to textbook definition (the internet in this case, so don't take it as gospel) is "awakening" and starting a new phase psychically. It's like being opened up to a new realm within the spiritual world. And your connection to this man might be symbolized by the 1111 you've been seeing. It's possible that it's telling you you're beginning to have the ability to connect with people on a psychic level more than ever before. Connections and telepathy might now be easier because that channel has just been opened, since that's what 11's typically mean.

So, in my experience, and after reading your post, it might be something that's telling you the connection is real, but he's not special, if that makes sense. It might have just taken this traumatic event to open this up for you. That's what it was for me and that makes the most sense, given what 11's typically mean.

I have to try like hell though to stay grounded in these matters so when I'm not seeing any "movement", regardless of the signs, I label the whole thing as a no-go. I'm not doing work for "signs," I'm doing work for success. lol.

So the practical side of things needs to be weighed heavier than the intuitive side, in my opinion. You'll go crazy trying to figure out what the numbers mean and it'll confuse you because the movement hasn't happened in real life. One other thing that I had to realize when I started moving into a much more psychic time in my life is that I feel connected to EVERYONE. And I care about everyone and I feel everything they're feeling. That doesn't mean they feel connected to me or care about me. In fact, people generally don't feel connected to me at all lol. I'm very... Unrelatable :).

So that being said, if you're more in tune than he is, you could feel like you've known him 1000 years and he might not feel any of it at all. It sucks but if you learn how to be discerning with who you connect to (a whole other deal and topic), you'll be able to feel that connection with only the people who have proven they deserve it. Anyway, your situation seems to be exactly like mine was, even down to seeing 11's everywhere and the ex and all of it. So just try to stay grounded, as hard as that will be when you're becoming more psychic.

Luckylady123

How Long?

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:28 pm

I have a timing question.....

Recently a hoodoo practicioner told me that a love spell she cast actually came to be a year later. I also had a different practicioner tell me a love spell she cast 3 years ago very recently worked.

I understand the spirits do not work on our timeline- but is it possible for spiritual work to come to fruition so long after the spell work is cast?

And if it is true of love work....then could a breakup or cursing spell work a very long tile after it is cast?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:29 pm

ScorpioKate,

Thank you for that wise testimony. I really liked this message:

"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success."

I may be quoting you on that for years to come.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:44 pm

Scorpiokate that is the most succinct answer and exactly what I think the universe needed to tell me. I cannot fathom how this person who may be a narcissist cheater liar could be a twin flame and the other part of me when I’m nothing like that and never have been. It made me incredibly depressed thinking that could be the case. But the spiritual connection is still strong and undeniable so it’s still quite confusing. To be potentially Tied to that person for all eternity and stuck in a Sad twin flame runner chaser cycle gave me incredible anxiety and I’ve been crying and meditating on how to handle this.

I too have read that 1111 indicates awakening. This all makes sense given my recent ability to just manifest things without really giving them a lot of thought, and drawing so many beautiful new connections to me. So if this is my spiritual awakening then I’m grateful for it and I am very grateful for you sharing that.

Olivia

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:51 pm

I've been seeing the all over since starting the Intranquil Spirit. I see them here and there, but it's been like back to back and not just on the clock for the past few days. So I'm excited. I've gotten movement on the breakup work I am doing too so I am very happy.

ETA: Has anyone else had the IS start making you think about your target all the time? Like (good) things you've forgotten about?

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:17 pm

My ex (not the target) just messaged me on FB. I heard this could happen with IS. Any experiences with this?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:00 am

Hello MrsBrown,

If you are looking for people's experiences about the Intranquil Spirit, I suggest you look at that thread:

intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-qu ... t5469.html

You can also search for "intranquil spirit" in the search box at the top right of your screen, and all the posts about the Intranquil Spirit on the forum will come up.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Vida

Unread post by Vida » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:29 pm

After doing a break up spell I dreamt the same night that the whole candle was in tears and "empty" inside. The actual candle in reality in the morning had almost no leftovers. Can I consider that a sign?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:41 pm

Vida,

Yes dreaming of something like that is a sign. People experience signs differently, some here some see, some dream. The dream fits the candle therefore id consider it a sign. Keep the work up. Sometimes break up work the people go back and forth so I like to keep the work going even after a break up to make sure it stays a break up.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:51 am

Good suggestion, j82!

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:20 pm

I didn't see him, but he picked up some items at the apartment (my son was there and my hubby voluntarily spoke to him when he was vehemently against seeing him before). I restarted with St Martha today. Is this movement?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:44 am

MrsBrown,

It would depend, what was the petition? It is good he is talking to your son, but Its not good he is picking up his items. I see in another post that you received a snake which isa sign of Martha working with you and for you. Based on that I would keep working. remember to pay saint what what they are due for the work. Each saint has their own payment. Minimum I would place water and a candle for them.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Thank you, j82. I literally just had a reading backed up by the exact sign I asked St Martha for. (if it was in person, it would have bitten me). I just started a whole new relationship with St Martha Lubana this Tuesday.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:09 pm

So I am beginning to see and hear the name of the second party I've done a breakup spell and vinegar jar on. I buried the lemon spell the other day in the graveyard. (I've been hearing the first party's name daily since I'm doing love/reconciliation work on them). I have seen this person cry in front of me in line with the tears on the vinegar jar candles and the candle with the lemon breakup spell.

What is seeing and hearing her name after the crying?

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:13 pm

So... along with seeing and hearing his first and last name constantly

Another piece of my target's mail showed up yesterday

I keep seeing cars that look like his the past few days

As well as guys who look so much like him I have to do a double take

And someone literally just handed me something that belongs to him.

these are signs because it's not in person interaction with him, right?

And if anyone has some insight into seeing her name, please let me know.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:49 pm

I can't edit my last post, but she's been tweeting that she's very unhappy and sad tonight.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:17 am

Mrs.Brown,

Names, receiving the mail and such are all signs of the work. Movement is him contacting, meeting up, sending text, manifestation is the end result, reconciliation break up etc. Whatever it is you prayed for. Hearing her name in the context may indicate problems. IF I hear the name when a break up song is on its a sign, if I see the name in relation to a divorce lawyer advertisement its a sign, if I see her name on a show and it says Jane doe is in love its a bad sign to my work and I have to keep working.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:08 am

Thank you for the clarification about seeing her name. It hasn't been in a good or bad way. Just an uptick in seeing it which I thought might be something since I never do and her name isn't a usual one. It's also been since I buried the remains of the lemon breakup spell.

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Hi MrsBrown!

Maybe you could try to ask God (or whomever) for a "different type" of sign besides the ones you've been receiving. After getting a couple signs, it's human nature to start seeing it everywhere we look because now we've subconsciously attached a meaning and a feeling to that particular sign. For example, if I happen to notice that the person in front of me in line is left-handed and my Dad is left-handed, it might make me think of my Dad and I subconsciously attach left-handed people with thinking of my Dad. So then, I'm going to "notice" every single left-handed person that I come across because I'm subconsciously looking for that trait, specifically. There aren't any more or any less left-handed people around now.. I'm just paying special attention to them so it makes it seem like there are a lot more "now", because as far as my brain is concerned, I've been seeing a lot more lately. It's something that every person does and it's really hard to stop once it's started. That might be what's happening with you now because the signs seem to be both positive and negative but overall, confusing.

What I do when I start seeing too many signs and getting confused, is I say "thank you for the signs! I'm starting to lose clarity though, so can you send me a sign in a completely different way so that I KNOW they are signs coming from you and not my weird brain?" And I also like to ask for a sign either way. Like, a good sign or a bad sign depending on which it is. That way, I know not to make any determination until I get a clear sign one way or the other. So in my example, if God was trying to give me a sign about my Dad for some reason, maybe I would find some old pictures of him that I forgot about while looking through a box for something else. But something completely unrelated to left-handedness lol. This kind of thing gets really tricky so maybe you could try that and only take note of signs that are different than seeing names and receiving mail and such. Those could still be signs but if you specifically ask for a different type of sign and you get that too, then you'll know. If you get a negative sign, then you'll know that the names and mail might not have really been the signs you thought you were getting.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:21 pm

Thank you for the reply, ScorpioKate. I am a big admirer as you can see by my signature.

I actually did exactly that earlier today. I am not really the one to do what you said (like with the left handed Dad thing), however. I am not one to strain myself looking for signs. They practically have to drop on me for me to get them.

The names of the people aren't like Mike or Jennifer. So when I hear or see them, I know it's a sign. His mail coming here is an anomaly since it's not his address, which has been changed for for several months. With his car, it's a specific shade of this color. I am not looking at every car of that color and thinking it's his. It's the same size, shade (not color but shade), number of doors and type of his car where it's indistinguishable from his. When I see guys who look like him, it's the same race, height, build, hair length and type as well as color. I even shrug off signs until they are so obvious that I MUST pay attention. The other day I had the tv on in the background and someone literally said Mr "his last name" like 5 times in a row. I actually had to rewind it to make sure it happened. I was stunned.

With St Martha, I opened up Instagram and there was not just a picture of a snake, but a video. Then later on I tapped on my phone (which wakes it up) by accident while getting in the car and opened up IG stories to this guy who deals with animals and story after story was of his snakes. Nothing but his snakes (he has many other animals). That's along with all the other St Martha and snake showings that I mentioned in the her thread.

That said, things are confusing partially because the people involved are younger and one isn't too bright to boot. That's what's making me so nervous. I'm older and can compartmentalize my life better. However I have gotten very clear signs from candle burnings, readings and St. Martha about our reconciliation and their breakup, so I am going to concentrate on my money, health and getting rid of my bum @$$ stepbrother (just posted about that). It's best for my love/breakup work to concentrate on other things anyway.

I asked for a VERY specific (and not easy) sign. Not out of doubt, but just to calm my mind. I did learn how to discern signs from movement however, so I am glad. Thanks again for sharing your time and talent with me and the board. Your quote has helped me tremendously.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Signs can be anything in relation to the targets in the spell, names, license plates of a state where they are from, people that look like them, cars they drive, etc. When I get signs I see names, and stuff talking about the state they are from. When I did a break up spell in my case, I saw a license plate of where the female target is from that is way far from where I am. I saw her name which was an unusual name, and I saw his name. In love spells I would see guys that look exactly like him walk past me or in front of me. I would see his state on movies and license plates, on people's shirts etc. If you see signs the spell is working.

I think the spells you are doing are manifesting you just have to wait it out. It will happen.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:49 am

Thanks for sharing, Pyromancer.

StillLearning1

Unread post by StillLearning1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:14 am

I had a rootworker do a come back to me spell on a lover that I had no contact with for a month (long story, but there was no breakup or fight so we are on good terms). Anyway, she did the work and I had dreams/signs immediately and I mean, signs that even when I tried to avoid I couldn't! I also almost immediately had this feeling of "he'll call me soon". A few days later he contacted me, obsessively texted me and then we met up after just 2 days and had a wonderful time! He even started making plans for a little getaway for us.

And now, we've been no contact for 4 days. However, the signs are back in full force and that "feeling" is back as well. My rootworker said she's sure he'll be reaching back out and I do trust her as her work is strong and I've just gotten very close to her, but I'm a natural worrier, new to all this and really have no one to discuss it with in my personal life and just wanted to ask others... Is this just the normal process of the work? He'll come and go until he finally stays put? Or was him contacting me/seeing me considered the full manifestation and now it's done? The work was for him to come back and stay, so I'm hoping this was just considered movement.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:17 am

StillLearning1,

Worrying about the work is like sending a message into the Universe that I dont believe this is real, or it cant work, you are sending negative energy out. As a also natural worrier, it can be a sign of anxiety and a medical doc can help with that. But in your day to day, do something, read a book, work out, do a house project, distract the mind. If the worker says it will work and is strong then trust it. What generally happens is you get signs at first like you did, then movement which is when things are coming around but not completely which you got, then we watch for manifestation which is the complete outcome of the petition. This would be movement. Have faith.

StillLearning1

Unread post by StillLearning1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:39 pm

j82,

Thank you for your reply! I will definitely try keeping my mind more occupied so that I don't worry so much ...it was just sort of hard to miss him for over a month, have him back for a few days and now not hear from him for the past 4 days. It just played with my emotions, but I know the work is getting to him and Spirit reminds me daily with some major signs (which I always thank them for) so I will learn to take comfort in that and go about my day.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:27 pm

StillLeanring1,

Your emotions werent played as much as you got movement not manifestation. When I get good signs or movement I continue to pray and thank God for this and ask for the manifestation to come. Ask your Rootworker if you can set a candle daily and pray for the positive outcome, if it is ok with what they are doing, sometimes clients or those being worked for feel better when they have an active role such as praying over a tea light or a taper candle. May help ease your mind and an opportunity to express grace and thanks for the signs being seen.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:45 am

Thank you very much, Pyromancer.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:02 pm

A break up jar working for a client, I saw an image in the candle flame of the guy and the other woman standing back back to back. The woman looked like she was kinda slouched and crying. The candle also burned very clean

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:05 am

I'd take those as signs the work will be successful, Pyromancer!

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:36 pm

Not asking for a free reading (I've had 3 paid ones in the last month with candles lit as well), divination or anything; just some clarification/knowledge.

So I'm trying to ignore the signs and just wait for movement and manifestation. However a lot of the signs kind of are kicking me in the face and something my target said before was movement. So I'm frigging confused as to what tf is happening. I'll try to make it simple. Here's what I've been experiencing.

Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign
Good candle reading for our reconciliation
Sign Sign Sign Sign
Sign Sign
Sign Sign Sign Sign
Good candle reading for their breakup
Sign Sign Sign Sign
Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign SignSign
Movement
Sign Sign Sign Sign
Sign Sign Sign Sign
Good reading for our reconciliation/their breakup
Sign Sign
Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign
Sign Sign
Sign Sign Sign
Sign Sign Sign
Sign Sign Sign
Sign Sign Sign
Sign Sign Sign
Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign
Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign

In addition to all of that, St Martha literally jumped in front of me to work with her and showed herself a lot (even yesterday) after I started the work. Same with St. Helen (I left it up to her if she wanted to work with me and she showed her name both as Elena and Helen to me within a day). All of my candles are burning high and clear or dancing like a prima ballerina doing Firebird.

It's just a LOT to deal with and yet I haven't heard from the target in almost 3 weeks (I know that's not a lot of time), which was AFTER the movement with him. I guess getting all the signs are just tedious without more movement or manifestation. Why am I getting signs like this constantly with no movement? And I mean his name (which is NOT Mike or John) literally showing itself numerous times daily then today when I didn't realize I saw it the first time it showed, it got stuck, so I couldn't remove it off of Spotify no matter what I did. Also today, I saw his EXACT car make and model 10 times. Not the same color, but let's say he had a blue old school Volkswagen punchbuggy (like Herbie the love bug). I saw 10 old school Volkswagen punchbuggies. IN ONE DAY. I don't get all of this happening plus the St Martha and St Helen stuff... Yet, NADA.

All the dogs have been on high alert this whole week. ALL of them. Not just the one who sees spirits.

And no I am not complaining, I am happy for the signs and did as advised and thanked all who are bringing them to me and asked for movement. I think what I am trying to say is that I am not looking for anything. However, I see his name on Instagram, on street signs, while scrolling through the tv channels, Spotify, EVERYWHERE. I am certainly not looking for his car. There was an old school VW punchbuggy the same color as his when I left the house (it wasn't his, however); I almost passed the hell out. I did have a dream about us the other night. That's never happened before. A song with the name Anything Can Happen came on then someone cut me off. I was ticked off then saw his license plate. It said, "Believe".

Sorry for the long post. Miss Cat explained the difference between signs and movement to me so I get it. But there's something i am missing here. And it's driving me crazy.

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:02 am

Hi everyone!

So I have a few questions about signs. I didn’t think about them until last night. I’ve written in a couple of other discussion groups about spells that I’ve done the first was a sugar jar, I then created a honey jar a couple of days later.. Now here’s my question.. On the third day after the sugar jar my interest and I were up talking, I mentioned a game that I play on my phone and while he’s not a fan of the type of game I was playing, he downloaded its and challenged me to a game.. We stayed up until 3am playing and we both had to get up at 6am the following day.. We spoke the next day and he said he had a blast and asked if he could see me that night along with the date we had planned for that Friday.. I agreed.. He cancelled two hours before because between work (construction) and staying up late with me he was exhausted.. He’d gone home and taken a nap in the hopes of not being so tired for our date but when he had woken up it had made him even more exhausted.So my question for that was, since he downloaded a game that he doesn’t even like and stayed up until 3 with me, was that a positive sign or was it a negative sign since it was a game? For our date he took me to GameTime which is pretty much like a smaller version of Dave & Busters.. I thought we would just go to dinner but instead he surprised me by driving to the city over (an hour away) & taking me there.

After I created my honey jar on day three he got upset with the game. He couldn’t resign so he told me that he was going to just let the 24hr timer on the game run out and then we would start a new game. He also said that his mother told him about a better game for us to play together.. The following day instead of letting the timer run out like he had said, he played. We didn’t speak during the day, I think he had court that day but I’m not certain. Later in the day I saw a clip on the news, now he owns a fox (so cute!) and we had spoken on our date about us both disliking golf.. Well in the clip a man is golfing and hits his ball on the green and a fox appears, walks to the ball and then runs off with it. Am I reaching to say that, that was a sign? Between the fox & a convo we had, had last week I sort of thought that it was.. I mean how often do those two things come together? I’m not sure if I’m just reaching and hoping for a sign though. Hoping to get your opinions. Thank you so much! I apologize for the length of my post!

Edit: Also, I just jumped onto my Tinder & had two separate men with the same name message me.

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:28 am

I couldn’t edit my above post a second time, lol. I wanted to add that even though I’m questioning whether him downloading the game is a sign of him “playing me” I honestly don’t feel like he is that kind of person. He’s a single father, runs his own business, owns his own house, he’s very well mannered, even got out of his truck and introduced himself to my parents on our first date (yes, unfortunately I still live with them) and opens the truck door for me along with other doors, so nothing about him really shouts “player” to me. He’s a teddy bear and the complete opposite of my usually “type” he went to a Christmas party with me and my friend said she felt very good vibes from him. So again, I don’t think he’s a player, but I’ve been known to be a bad judge of character. My mind overthinks and stresses a lot so really what I’m having trouble with is the game & whether to take it as a positive (3am) or negative cz like I said, it’s a game.. symbolism... We do play continuously throughout the day.. Anyways, I’m Sorry for posting twice!!!! I hope it all makes sense.. Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:55 am

CuriouslilThing,

Do not question the work thinking it is negative. A honey jar or sugar jar would not cause negative consequences. Either it works to sweeten or it dont. Him dl a game that you like and he dont is a good sign. Him being tired is a product of his decision and does not effect the work. Him taking you out is a good sign you are over thinking the work. Men messaging you with same name is a sign. Again dont over think the work dont over think the signs.

Signs are highly personal and individual to a person. Have faith in the work.

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:03 am

Got it. Sorry, I get in my head a lot and begin questioning a million things, different outcomes, possibilities, etc. until I drive myself nuts.. As you can see in my post lol. I appreciate your reply. I will try to distract myself from now on :) Thank you again!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:54 am

CuriouslilThing,

Try and not make yourself nuts, over thinking the work is not helpful. It actually works against the work by over thinking it, it shows lack of faith and kills the work. Do the work and have faith it will wokr, if it does not manifest then turn and try it again or move to another trick. Magic helps, it nudges but you also have to do the mundane work as well such as being in contact, be nice. Dont worry about how it happens just let it happen.

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:45 pm

I’m excited! I have to share this with all of you! I ordered a Come to Me candle to be lit at the church last week and then a couple of days later I ordered a Road Opener Candle from them as well. Today is the third day of my Road Opener candle being lit... I was having a good day & distracting myself & listening to country music & I just randomly got emotional while eating a bag of chips (lol) As I’m sitting there trying to fight the tears a song came on titled “Everything is going to be okay” the artists name is the same as my targets first name. Last night I had Christian music on and a song titled “Coming back to you” played & again, same first name as my target.. Halfway through today I’m wondering if these are really signs or if I’m reaching & then I get a candle report from the church on my Come to Me candle! In the report it says that there are some minor delays & uncertainties (haze above the Candles label) but that the rest of the glass is clear so the outcome looks successful! I’m hoping the Road Opener candle helps clear those delays and uncertainties! I already have a honey jar going & I did a white skull last week for him to be more open to the idea of us becoming officially a couple, but is there something else that you can think of that will help me achieve my goal? Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:24 pm

CuriouslilThing,

Congrats on the signs that is great! Hearing those messages with the persons name is a sign. Try and not be emotional! I would continue to have the church set the candles for you for the petition till it is clear. Remember to do the mundane physical work as well, get out their and talk to the person, reach out, ask to meet up. Dont be pushy but a little is ok. Sprinkle the powder at the targets house, oil on things he touch. A moving candle spell is also great for this work. It is located under the LM free spells. I will post a link.

Free spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:29 pm

Thank you 😁 I appreciate all the help you’ve given!

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:49 am

Hi I plan on doing a honey jar love spell. After the spell has been cast what positive signs do I need to look out for that I know my spell is working?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:36 pm

daulton,

Signs are very personal they can be different for individuals. Some things to look for is hearing the name, seeing the name in a context such as Angelina is in love, Angelina honey, may dream of her, things like that. It will seem like coincidence are happening all around you. Movement is the person coming around but not completely their yet, maybe talking more, flirting, etc.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:00 pm

Yeah but remember just cause you see their name over and over that don't mean it could be good. Depends on what context it was shown. Like as example if you see it on a moving truck might mean target is moving away etc.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:08 pm

Pyromancer,

Yes of course signs have to be interpreted based on the conditions in which they are seen. Thus seeing a name on a truck. I was emulating this point with the Angelina honey , girls name and honey jar work. You may not even seen the name but location over and over, or songs, even messages such as watching a tv show and a person says, " my love is coming over", good sign, bad sign, turn the tv on and a person is breaking up.

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:26 pm

The name of the girl I'm doing the honey jar love spell on is Angelia. So after the spell has been cast and the signs I need to look out for that it's working is I could be dreaming about her and she could be with me but not physically?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:43 pm

daulton,

After we do work we watch for signs of the work that tell us how it is going. Then we keep working and watch for movement, lastly we keep working and watch for manifestation. I will try my best to explain this to you. As mentioned prior signs are different for people, we may experience them the same or may not. Being new, I suggest being open, right things down this will help you see patterns or trends. Though in my experience when a sign happens you know it. Thing of it this way after you finish a job, watch for a few days for signs to the work: you can dream about her, you may hear her name in different context ( context tells the meaning), may see her job pop up over and over ( happen to me as a sign for one person), I had a friend do work on a girl an her city kept popping up all around him. Now after signs you watch for movement ( still doing work) movement is her texting you, talking to you, hanging with you, running into one another. Manifestation is the completion of your petition her as your gf. IF that does not happen then it did not work. I think from your prior text you assume you do one spell and its a done deal, this can be the case and I have seen it be the case, however Iv also seen where people do other spells to help it along, to draw the person in. Such as having vigil candles set by the church to back up the work, 7 knob candle with lodestones to draw a lover to you, a mojo, sprinkling powders and wiping oils where she will touch. These are all things that compliment the honey jar and help with that work. Does this help clarify the signs/ movement/ completion question?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:57 pm

We are now on page 33 of this thread with 1966 posts about signs (yay!) so i am going to REPOST some important information, and if you have read it before, i beg your pardon and you can just skip on ahead. Thanks for your indulgence.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:59 pm

REPOST #1, from Feb 10, 2009:

I need to explain one thing to people in very simple words:

No matter where you read it on the internet -- or even in this Lucky Mojo Forum -- there is no "3 Rule" or "Rule of 3" or "3-3-3 Rule" or "333 Rule" that is connected in any way, shape, or form to African American hoodoo folk magic in which it is stated that "you will see signs in 3 days, movement in 3 weeks, and completion of your spell in 3 months."

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

How did this fake-or-mistake advice get all over the internet?

I can tell you.

It came about because people who have read my accounts of growing up learning hoodoo folk magic in Oakland, California, in the 1960s have twisted and misinterpreted some basic advice about spell-casting that i was given about 50 years ago and that i posted on the internet about 15-20 years ago. My so-called fans and followers who were never part of the African American hoodoo community, but came to hoodoo through my online expositions, have distorted, messed up, and misinterpreted beyond all recognition a simple piece of advice that i received from a candle-shop owner back in the 1960s -- and they have done so repeatedly and in ways that are giving hoodoo, a very sane system of magic, a bad name, because this so-called "rule" that they have devised or thought they heard, or wished existed, or promulgated at third-hand out of well-intentioned ignorance, is ungrounded, and untenable

I wrote about this stuff on the internet back in the 1990s. I put it in my correspondence course book in 2003. And NEVER did i say that there was a "rule" that once you set a spell in motion you would see signs in three days, have movement in three weeks, or see completion in three months. NEVER.

Miss Michaele, a Forum Moderator and a member of AIRR, has actually researched what i wrote about this back in 2004 in the private Yahoo group for my course students. This is what i wrote to them at that time, when someone asked how long one would wait for a spell to take effect:

(The old adage is, "Watch and wait for signs for three days; expect
movement in three weeks; if the spell has not worked in three months,
it is not going to work at all." --cat)

Thank you, Miss Michaele, for locating that!

Now, let's look at that "old adage," including where i learned it and how and why i teach it:

I am going to give you a walk down memory lane. This is how it happened. This is what i learned, and this is what i have taught and what i teach.

I was in a candle shop and the man who ran it was at the counter and i was asking him questions. I had my purchases on the counter. I had heard some of this information before, but i wanted it clarified, and set forth in a way that i could remember. I had my little notepad with the spiral wire at the top. I took notes.

Here's what i asked in the candle shop: "So, if you are doing a trick on someone, say for love, how can you tell if it's working? How soon will he fall in love with you?"

Here's the reply i was given, "Well, after you lay your trick, you can watch and wait for signs for three days. Then, if you don't see any signs after three days, well, you can still expect some movement for three weeks. But if you don't get satisfaction in three months, well, that trick ain't working for you, that ain't happening. You can try again with a different trick, but that one was a bust."

I asked, "What do you mean by 'signs' in three days?"

"Signs are little funny things, like coincidences or dreams. Like, say you was working on someone and his name was Jim, and you lit a candle on him and prayed, 'Jim, give me your loving,' and then you went out to go to the store, and you ran into someone else named Jim or you were on the corner and someone yelled, 'Hey, Jim, come here!' and he replied -- not your Jim, just some stranger named Jim -- he yelled, 'I'm coming!' or if a truck rolled by and a sign on it said 'Jim's Auto Repair,' that would mean that Jim wants to repair things, make it up to you, if you'd had a fight; or 'Jim's Jewelry,' that means he wants to marry you or buy you a ring; or if you turned your TV on, and the first thing, just when it was warming up, you heard, 'Jim loves you; you know he does,' or 'Jim told me to tell you he hates you.' Those are signs. And there are good signs and bad signs. If he says, 'Jim loves you,' that's a good sign, but if he says, 'Jim hates you,' that's a bad sign, and you should just give up right there, because that thing ain't working, or you try another trick, because that thing is dead. If the sign on the truck says 'Jim's Meat Market,' that's a bad sign; he's gonna cut you up or something. Or you might have a dream, and in the dream Jim comes to you and says, 'Honey, just wait for me,' well, then you know that's a good sign, but if you see him in a dream and he is turning away from you, don't know you, well, that's a bad sign, and it ain't working.'

NOTICE THAT THERE ARE BAD SIGNS AS WELL AS GOOD SIGNS. NOT ALL SIGNS ARE GOOD SIGNS.

So i asked him, "What if you don't see any signs at all? Does that mean you should give up?"

He said, "Well, signs show in the first three days, usually. You may not get any signs, or you may get some signs. If you don't get any signs, you can try for signs from the Bible. Just pray for a sign, 'Lord, send me a sign how my work is proceeding,' and open the Bible, and read where your finger lands. If it says, 'Behold, the bridegroom cometh,' well, then he's coming your way and that's a good sign,' but if it says, 'I myself will lay waste the land,' then that's a bad sign. See, there are good signs and bad signs. If you get bad signs, really bad signs, you should just give up or start over, differently, but if you don't get any signs, then you still can wait for some movement, for things to start to go your way. But don't wait longer than three weeks. Three weeks for movement."

"What do you mean by 'movement'? How will i know if there's any movement?"

"Okay, well, movement is when things 'bout to turn your way. This is with Jim, okay? So if you see Jim and he has been cutting you off, and you want him back, and you see him on the corner, and he says, 'Hey.' That's movement. Or say you want to marry him, and he says, 'Girl, i been thinking...' but he doesn't set the date, just say, 'Girl, i been thinking 'bout you and me,' that's movement. Or if you want a raise in pay, and the boss says, 'You been a mighty good worker, and we're gonna take care of you,' see, that is not getting the raise, but it means there's movement; he's thinking about it and he lets you know. Movement is always for real. You're dealing with him. This ain't no dream, now. Things are starting to break your way. You don't let up, though. You keep working that thing. Say you working for Jim now, and you had a fight, and you haven't been close, and he hasn't been with you. So Jim says, 'Let's go out and have a drink;' that's movement. It ain't 'I love you, baby,' but it is movement in the right direction. He meets you halfway there. He'll have a drink, and maybe talk it over, and you can get back on track with him. There's many kinds of movement. If you got good signs, you can expect some movement. If you got bad signs, you can hope for some movement. If you don't get any movement, you can give up, or keep on working."

"What if you see no movement, or if he moves away from you?"

"If you don't see no movement, then that thing's dead. No signs and no movement, it's dead in the water. If you saw a good sign, but no movement, you can keep it up, but your chances are slim now. You gotta really work it now. If the movement is backwards, away from what you want, that thing is in trouble. It ain't working."

NOTICE THAT THERE IS MOVEMENT TOWARD, MOVEMENT AWAY, AND NO MOVEMENT AT ALL.

IF YOU GOT GOOD SIGNS, YOU CAN EXPECT MOVEMENT, BUT IT MAY OR MAY NOT COME TO PASS.

"Okay, so do you keep on with it anyway?"

"Sure, you can. Most ladies work for three months, even if they see no signs, even if they don't get any movement. But if it don't get done in three months, if the thing isn't completed to your satisfaction, that trick ain't gonna ever work. You either gotta give up or start over. But by then it may be too late, so what some of 'em do is if after three weeks they get no movement, they start another thing up, a second one, and work 'em side by side. Now you got two things going on, and you watch for signs on the second one for three days, and then for movement for three weeks too."

"What do you mean 'a second one'? Like if you had one candle lit, now you light a second one?"

"Well, you could, but generally it would be a different form of work, like if the first one was a bowl of sugar, the second could be a candle. Or if the first was a candle, the second one you get his foot track dirt. Or the first time you get him to step in magnetic sand to draw him to you, and the second one could be a candle."

"And if none of them work?"

"Well, let's hope it works. You gotta have faith. But if there is no completion after three months, that's it. That's done."

"You stop after three months?"

"You ought to. At least stop that form of work. It's easy for people to say, 'Oh, i set my lights every Friday night and he'll be back if it takes three years,' but meanwhile, he's got another wife and three kids! That's foolish. I tell 'em, 'Don't be doing that.' But they just run from worker to worker. 'Maybe this one will help me; maybe that one will help me.' That's on them. I done the best i could. Tell 'em, ''Three months is all he's worth,' or 'You can start again, but why would you do that? You should get a new man.' 'Cause that one has been gone too long."

NOTICE THAT NOT ALL SPELLS SUCCEED.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:07 pm

REPOST #2, from Mar 23, 2017

I am quite annoyed with (and am now actively deleting references to!) the inane "set it and forget it" line that some people came up with because in hoodoo we call the burning of glass encased vigil candles "setting lights." The term entered conjure in emulation of its use among poultry keepers (which many hoodoo practitioners were). namely "setting hens." To set a hen is to give the hen eggs to hatch and to trust that she will well and properly do her job without leaving her post. Thus to "set lights" is to light a multi-day candle and let it stay lit, never blowing it out, trusting that it will produce results in due time..

Only after around 2005 did some jokester decide to make up the bogus "set it and forget it rule." I am sure it came about because it rhymed. There is no such rule and it makes no sense, because setting lights comes from the older form of similar work in hoodoo, namely working with oil lamps, and you need to TEND your lamps, not forget them.

Here's a song that shows the true way to burn a lamp, and it is not to "forget it."

Mississippi Fred McDowell - Keep Your Lamps Trimmed and Burning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqrBhyvpBII

Keep your lamps trimmed and burning
See what the Lord has done

Children, don't' get worried
See what the Lord has done

The song refers to the parable of the ten virgins -- five were wise and five were foolish, and every time i hear these "set it and forget it rule" people promoting their little gamerism, i always think of them as the "foolish virgins" and i think of this song, as sung by Fred McDowell and his wife.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:08 pm

I now return you to the present and hope i did not disturb anyone too much.

Thanks for reading.
catherine yronwode

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:21 pm

Hello, Miss Cat! So interesting that you mentioned the parable of the ten virgins to illustrate that! a valuable lesson in itself, regarding lamp work, and also quite an interesting choice, there, since that passage was also friday's lectio divina for the Roman Catholic Church. What a huge coincidence!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:40 am

Good morning,

I know the 3 , 3, 3 things is not applicable and made up by an outsider, I read the post many times. I was posting about seeing signs movement and end results. How you should keep working till the end result is there. Like I may get signs so keep working, I get movement keep working,.. If I get nothing then after a few weeks I would try again or move to another job. I have seen people get what they want in 2 days, I have seen things take a few months, granted the months had lots of signs and lots of movement and good readings to keep it going. Signs and movement should encourage the work. Getting nothing is a clear and obvious sign to try again or move to another working. Sorry if my post was confusing that point and seemed to be mixing with that.

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:46 am

So I took the advice given to me about not just waiting on him to initiate contact and for me to put in effort & reach out & stuff..

Well he had spent a few days not speaking to me (which made me worry) and then when he finally reached out he apologized for just disappearing and explained that his secretary had been stealing money over the past two years in small incriminates & that they had only just realized it. So far it’s at a little over $65,000 & they haven’t even gone through half of the books (he owns his own company)...

So he told me that he’s just been super busy & that he really liked me & he felt like a d*ck for disappearing.. I told him that he sounded like he needed some cheering up so I invited him out for a beer for next Friday, he said yes but then asked if he could see me that night (this last Friday) so of course I said yes.

He came, picked me up around 10:30pm & we went out mudding, lol.. He was very touchy feely & eventually through the night we got to third base in his truck (woo hoo! But talk about uncomfortable, lol) we stopped & he took me to his house.. I’m over here expecting sex, right? Nope -_- We get in his bed and I tell him I’m not on birth control & then he tells me that’s ok, we aren’t having sex tonight anyways.. He apologized and said he wants to take things slow with me cz he really likes me & doesnt want to rush & ruin things then cuddled me & slept until 6am..

After I got home Saturday around 7am I got my candle report for my Road Opener candle.. It said that the candle burned outstandingly & that there was only one small glitter star left and that even that was a positive sign..

So I’m hopeful! We didn’t speak much Saturday but he did reach out & I knew he was at the office trying to review his books & get things in order to attempt fixing them..

No contact today but I’m not going to freak out over it.. Both candle reports came back positive so I’m just going to think positive & have patience :)

So I just wanted to share my signs/movement with everyone & thank you all for your help & support & advice.. Fingers crossed that things continue to grow from here! Hopefully we’ll have date 5 this Friday & grab that beer!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:23 pm

Curiouslilthing,

Great news about the guy and the work! Sounds like a nice guy too, based on his behavior. Next time you are in bed steal some of his hair. Never know when you will need it. Now that things are moving well, consider having other candles burned like follow me boy or come to me to keep the work going and flowing.

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:17 pm

I won’t be able to order another candle until the end of the month so I am hoping by then it won’t be too long.. I’ve had Road Opener & Come to Me so my next will be Follow Me Boy.. I will def get some hair the next time I’m there. I wore his shorts home but I don’t want to cut them up in case he asks for them back..

I do have a question though, the attraction was already there & we were already on date 3 by the time I began anything & my petition was just to make us officially a couple nothing about him falling in love or anything along those lines.

So my question is, even though I did these things (honey jar & candles lit) the things that he is saying about really liking me, the spells can’t/don’t force those kinds of emotions, right?

If the possibility is already there, it just aids in helping things along.. Am I right in that?

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love for him to be “my person” but that isn’t something that I would want if it’s being forced by what I’m doing..

Like I said, love isn’t the goal currently anyways but I’d like to know for future reference.. Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:29 pm

CuriouslilThing,

This sounds more like one of those questions that people ask after they watch The Craft or a Disney movie and think they are being spellbound and forced with a lover. It is possible to do that to someone, some old spells exist and stories of them exist. The work you are using is not one of them.

You are using natural items and their natural spirit to aid in bringing what you want. If he is not disposed to you in some manner id think it would take a lot more work then this. The idea of "harm none" is a concept that magic can be done so long is it does not interfere with other people's free will in any way, positive or negative. Hoodoo does not adhere to that concept because it is basically Christian, and Christians often pray to get the results they want, both harmful and loving. .

Some hoodoo work is more forceful, like hotfooting an abusive person out of your life, or Pay Me spells to get a person who owes you money to cough it up. Other works are more soft and sweet, like a honey jar or Marriage Oil, not that its not as powerful, just a different method of getting the end result. Magic does help along and its important that you do the mundane work too, like you did, a honey jar then contacted and it worked very well for you.

Here is a link from Cat about many things you are interested in: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:32 pm

I was told that having dreams of Angelia would be part of the signs that my honey jar love spell is working. Would having conversations with Angelia even though she's not there physically be part of the signs?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:02 pm

daulton,

Dreams, which you do not consciously control, may be considered signs.

Conversations in your head, for which you are partially responsible, are not signs.

There's a pretty clear-cut difference between them.
catherine yronwode

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:15 am

Awesome thanks for your help.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:04 pm

Given the posts I have made before, this may seem really odd coming from me, but I just wanted to drop a reminder that spells can work without signs or movement. Not only did I successfully hot foot someone without one sign in less than three weeks, I know someone who had her ex from two years ago come back within a month of doing a spell without one sign or any movement.

For years I have manifested money without any signs or movement before it showed as well. In fact, the biggest and fastest came without a warning. Do the work and freaking leave it. Stressing about it won't bring it faster but it sure can delay it. The quote in my signature is very true.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”