Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

awdmoon+

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:45 am

Thank you Catherine,

Great Information. Yes, I can order everything I need now.

About him, He is a nice person and loved me and treated me well. He was in a boring, controlling, nonsexual, no out going, no holiday/vacation, no fun, marriage. from his word, he had a brother sister lived together in a roof life.

After he met me , we had almost everything common,compatible. But then he started his boy life that he did not had before. Now he is behaving like a 20 years old boy. Now he is free divorce man. now he can fly freely anywhere. This create problems in our relationship. I don't like this boy life as we are adults. I want to have a family life with him while enjoying our life together with his kids and my kids and his grandson.

His ex knows that we travel lots together and he is happy with me. Then she prohibited that i can't go when his grandchild go on vacation with him.only he and grandchild can go , i am not allow to go. same thing happen with the wedding. He doesn't want hurt his ex wife's feelings. Other than he is a very good kind person in his heart. that's something i like him and we had a great relationship. But if he is not meant to be with me, I should let go. But I know he still has feelings for me and he is there for me to help me anytime if i asked. He has good qualities that i like. But I don't want to be his second woman if his ex wife come first. I just want to give another try.

Thank you Catherine, You gave me opportunity to look at this relationship again and think is he the person. However I want to see I can save this relationship if not i will do closure do something to heal my self. But I won't give up with out trying.

Oh I had to go to the court with my nephew, that's why i had to leave mojo bag at home because of checking in that security. But I keep it with me all the time.

Thank you

ajbloves

Unread post by ajbloves » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:42 am

Hello, I am new to this site but I have read through a lot of this thread. I was wondering if it possible to have an ex return after 5 + months? My boyfriend broke up with me; saying while he cares about me very much, that is as far as his feelings were going. It hurt very badly and I was (am) devastated but we did not break up with anger or ugly words. We were very kind to one another. He said he appreciated that he could be 100% himself with me and that he loved our sense of humor together. We got along very well while we were dating too. We were thoughtful of one another and there for each other. We never fought. I told him I loved him but I could not be stay in touch or be friends, as I needed to cut off communication in order to move on. He said he would respect that, although not his preference, and he has. Other than a text wishing me a happy birthday in March, he has not reached out to me. I emailed him once to thank him for a program he had referred me to when we were dating and he replied very politely to my email. That was it.

It's been 5 months, and I have tried to move on, release him, pray and I have recently gone on dates with others BUT I only want him. He's a wonderful person and I just feel in my heart I do not want anyone else.

I do not have anything of his other than a picture.

Is there anything I can do?

Thank you for your suggestions/help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:58 am

Hello ajbloves,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry you are experiencing this hurt and sadness.

In your case, I would suggest getting a reading to find out if you have a chance at drawing this guy back. You can find good readers here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Then go from there.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

ajbloves

Unread post by ajbloves » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:26 am

Thank you for your reply, Sister Jean. I will definitely look into getting a reading.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:39 am

Hello,
1. After i done with my mojo bag, I would keep it with my body and should i walk around where my boyfriend live?
2. I have a picture of his penis, Can i do anything with it? ( he e mailed to me few years back while he was drinking with friends, took that pic in the washroom)
3. Can i put catnip water around his building where he live and walk? If it, how i prepare catnip for that?

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Hello,

I read through here. I want to know what is the different of love honey jar and reconciliation honey jar?

I am doing a honey jar for my boyfriend, broke up with me. I did not add load stone in it. I add personal concern and all other herbs and pic petition and burning red candle.

I want to reconcile with my boyfriend. So should i make a another jar as a reconcile with load stone?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:35 pm

awdmoon+

A love spell of any kind is to encourage and foster love and make it good.

A reconciliation spell of any kind is one that helps you forgive, overcome arguments and fights, and get back in each others' good graces again.

Because the situations are different, the ingredients in the oils, baths, washes, teas, incenses, and powders are also different for each situation.

A lodestone is to draw someone or something to you. Lodestones are used to attract what is wanted in spells of love, reconciliation, money, and even real estate.

I think you would understand this better if you would read my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic.'

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

thewarning
HRCC Student

Unread post by thewarning » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:10 pm

Hello everyone,

I have four questions about the Lucky Mojo Reconciliation Spell Kit. The first two questions are also general conjure questions.

1. When doing work before dawn (as told to do in this spell) can that be anytime before dawn? For example, if dawn is 6:00 am, can the work be done anytime earlier like Midnight, 1:00, etc..? Or should the work be done close to dawn like 5:00 am?

2. When writing/carving full names, should the middle name be used? Are petition papers & candles more powerful, less strong, or no difference when using or not using the middle name?

3. This spell says do each morning. Should all nine days be done before dawn?

4. The instructions say you can put the lodestones under your bed or bury them. I was wondering as another option if they can be used in an oil lamp?

Thank you very much for your time.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:00 pm

thewarning --

1) Before dawn would be just as the sky lightens, not right after midniht.

2) That is your decision. Some people also add the birthdate.

3) Yes.

4) Yes.

Good luck with your spell.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

thewarning
HRCC Student

Unread post by thewarning » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:24 pm

Thank you

Ca_gurl84

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:14 pm

Hello. I'm in a dilemma. I was involved with a guy that now we're barely speaking. He has a lot of female friends, one in particular he speaks to. We had an argument before and he confided in her. Next thing, he totally stop calling and texting. She's from the island and knows about voodoo. I got a reading done and was told a woman gave him menstrual blood either through food or drink. I know that itself is powerful. Not sure if there's anything that can reverse what she did to him to get him back to me. If there's something i can do, I'm lost at what to buy. Please help. How can i get him back and get rid of her. Turn her away from him. I'm not sure who the woman is. So i can't buy a candle because i don't know who's name to write on it. What can i do.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:56 pm

Ca_gurl84,

I would start by reversing work on him to get anything she put on him off, wear fiery wall of protection on you. You can still burn a break up candle when you dont know the other party involved. May want to do a reconciliation spell kit to bring him back to speaking terms and soften him to you along with a honey jar to keep him sweet to you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Ca_gurl84

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:04 am

Thanks. I appreciate the advice but can someone please be specific on what i need to buy.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:33 am

ca_gurl84,

First get a reading by a worker to see exactly what you need for your specific problem. Issue is no two situations are alike, yet everyone wants to come to the site get the stuff without the importance of a reading. The reading is like a doctor diagnosing you with an ailment. Would you take medicine without knowing the cause? Of course not. Secondly I can provide a link of the general items that would be recommended for this type of work along with other resources you may purchase.

TO book a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Break up to end them: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-break-up.html

Cast off Evil to break her control on him: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cast-off-evil.html

To protect you and him: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery ... ction.html

To reconcile: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html

Love me honey jar to sweeten him to you :http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html

Book filled with hoodoo spells to use candles for all causes: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

Book on uncrossing and breaking influences: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html

Great book on breaking relationships up of any kid not just love : DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

Book on Reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html

Book on using honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Book by Cat on using herbs in hoodoo filled with spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Ca_gurl84

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:55 pm

j82 --

I already gotten 2 readings about this.

What i do know is a woman from the island put her blood inside his food or drink.

What i also know is she done something to me because i been feeling physical pain which i know he probably discussed with her.

That's why i wanted to know

1) which kit to buy to reverse what she did to him with her blood

2) what to take to cleanse myself of physical pains she put on me

3) what to do to turn him back to me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Ca_gurl84 --

1) We do not sell a Reversing Kit, but you can read some free reversing spells here and pick out the ingredients you need to do those spells:

http://luckymojo.com/reversing.html

2) I recommend the Uncrossing Spell Kit, or its components. For ideas, see

http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

3) I recommend that you start with TWO things -- a Reconciliation Spell Kit and the book "Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells." At $9.00, the book is cheaper than the spell kit and will provide you with many, many spells, some of which are simple and some more elaborate. See:

http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

and

http://luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnandrec ... pells.html
catherine yronwode

kmd3121

Unread post by kmd3121 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:45 pm

Hello! I am new here to Lucky Mojo but have been following and buying oils, candles, incense for 3 years now.

My recent boyfriend chose to "leave me" after I reacted to my mother being recently diagnosed with breast cancer. He claims to have wanted to tell me his feelings about how I react to trauma (shitty things happening to me in my life) for some time but chose this time to say he didn't want to stick around, even after I apologised profusely.

I started a honey jar and thought it was working.... then I'm not sure if it really has been. I have also been burning red candles, pink candles, red cat candles, and chuparrosa ones as well. I recently bought a road opener candle (to open a new road to a new relationship) and I just bought a block buster one to crush through the obstacles that he is trying to lay in place of us reconciling. I also just bought some dove's blood oil as well.

I am trying my hardest to stay positive and manifest our love back because he does love me.. and loves my mother too..., but I was recently told by him to not contact him anymore until he "heals and feels ready to contact" and that he needs "space and time".

Could I have some tips OR advice for this peculiar situation?

radiantblush

Unread post by radiantblush » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:29 pm

Hi all, it has been months since I last wrote a post for advice. Things has been developing till a point that we talk almost every day, and he calls me whenever possible, as if nothing has changed. A skull candle spell that sister Jean did for me, the idea is already starting to form in his head and putting into action. He's still with the girlfriend, and I have no idea if the break up work is starting to work or not.

I'm here to look for advice on laying tricks. Because very soon he's coming to see me and spend 10 days with me. I would seize every opportunity to lay tricks and of course, collect his personal concerns.

So here are my questions: (he works at sea and remote areas, and he has separate luggage for work in the field and time when off, and the only things I can think of that he would always carry with him no matter where are his cameras, laptop and hard drives and all the accessories that go with them)

1) I read here that one trick is to sew my pubic hair into the inner seam of his pants, will it work if I sew it into a camera strap?

2) Has anyone has experience regarding smearing anoint oil onto digital products, such as the laptop, or camera handle where he would touch? Would the oil stay on or will it be invisible? or would it be better to sprinkle sachet powder?

3) I strongly felt that the ex/gf did some work to separate us, I kind of got the sense she sneaked her menstrual blood into his food at some point. I was thinking about using uncrossing bath crystals for a bubble bath to cleanse whatever work she has done on us. But my concern is that, maybe it will also undo the spells I did to separate them? is it better to leave that uncrossing part out?

4) While laying tricks of love products such as follow me boy, stay with me, fire of love into his items before he leaves, is it also possible to lay tricks to separate them? (because right after he's here with me, she will be waiting for him on the other side of the world at the airport to spend time with him). I was thinking maybe on his last day here, I would sneak some dark products into his underpants t shirts and such to heat up the arguments once he's there with her. Would it contradict with the love work i also lay. Can I do both or should I just focus on the love products?

Thank you in advance for your help.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:44 am

radientblush,

1. The idea is to sew into his pants where his penis is to effect that, another trick is to sew it into his hat so you are always on his mind. I dont think a camera bag would have the same results.

2. You can dress with oil but be very light, do not put it on the screen or glass part it will smear. Powders work very well on bags and clothing. You can dress the camera where his hands would hold it with the oil.

3. If you can get him in a bath with you, I would use love me now, fiery love, something of that nature. uncrossing should focus on the spell she put on him if you petition it clearly and with proper intent.

4. I would not mix love me and break up into his stuff at the same time. If you plan to wash his clothing prior to leaving then you can dress them while he is here, and dress them for his break up when he gets home.

luckygal

Unread post by luckygal » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:13 pm

Hello everybody,

I'd like to apologize if I am posting this to the wrong column, but I was searching and searching and couldn't find the answer.
I've been luckymojo fan for many many years and I ordered some oils and herbs in the past and they always worked wonders for me.
this is my situation.
I am going through separation with my husband right now. I have done some work and I see results. Which is great. The things are getting a bit better and he calm down for sure.
This is my dilemma. I am going to see him on Thursday. He will get our son to stay with him for awhile. Do you guys recommend anything to do when I see him. for example, wearing some drawing oils, or do some ritual before I see him. I didn't see him in 2 weeks and I want to remain calm I just need assistance if anything else could be done.

Thank you so much

blessings4u
Newly Registered

Unread post by blessings4u » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:43 pm

I want to apologize ahead of time if I post incorrectly or in the wrong place. I am just all of the place with sadness and so lost at this point.

I want my husband of 23 years to leave the woman he is with and been living with all these years to come back to me and stay with me.

I have been married to my husband for 23 years. Soon to be 24 in September.

In 1999 the company he worked for moved and he moved to a different state. I stayed here in our home in a different state to take care of my dad that died of cancer, my mom and sibling and his mom and thought he would come back here. He and his boss were sharing a place while the wife of his boss also stayed here. His Boss retired and my husband stayed in the other state. He would come home on the weekends which is a 3 hour drive and would wash and iron his clothes. I was not able to stay with him as I would go visit him and he would come on the weekends to me.

All of a sudden he said a female person was storing her washer and dryer at his in the other state. This was years ago. I thought, "Why not put it in storage?"

We slept together in 2009 and I got pregnant but lost the baby. I have not been intimate with him since.

Then he stopped coming home, except he did come home in 2010, 2011, 2012 for Christmas and only stayed for a few days and returned to the other state. He did not come back in 2013 at all.

He only came back in 2014 when one of his relatives passed away. He was on one couch and I was on the other.

He tells me he loves me and I tell him I love him. I kept asking to come up to see him and he would not let me, but he could always come here anytime.

He has not been to see any of his family or his sick mother for Christmas or Thanksgiving since 2014. I was trying to take care of her and my family over the holiday and he always said he works all of the time. I have health conditions and I try to take care of everyone.

He does pay the house payment here. I said, "If your name was not on the mortgage I bet you would not pay for it, would you?" He said, "Yes, I would." He said he struggles every month to pay what he pays me but he just bought a house in the other state, and said it is lease to own with the other woman.

I do not know what to think. I appreciate him paying as I have health issues but I am so beyond hurt. He is with someone else. He chose her over me, yet he and Ie speak everyday and always tell each other we love each other.

I found out about her when the credit card that he uses to pay the cell phone did not go through and he said, "Try this zip code." He had moved to a different location and did not tell me.

I asked him, "When were you going to tell me?" He said he just found the place and gave me the address. I said, "I will come up and help you move," and he said his friends would help him. I said, "What friends?" I said, "That place is too big for you." I asked, "Are you with someone else?" He said, "YES."

I found out July 17, 2019 that for years he has been living and having sex with a female he met at work years ago. He just bought a place and moved in with her.

I asked, "How long," and he said he has been with her a long time. I asked if they have sex. He said, "YES." I asked if he loved or or was in love with her. He said he guess He did not know the difference. I asked if he loved me and he said he did as we have a long history together. He loves me and we always tell each otter we love each other.

He said he had been alone for a long time, but all he had to do was drive three hours to see me or let me come up there to see him.

I had known in my heart that he might be with someone else but knowing and actually hearing him say it is totally different. I have no idea how long it has been going on exactly.

I am sick and can't hold anything down and ended up in the ER with an IV. I have asthma and he smoked and it was hard for me to breath the smoke in his house. I asked one day if he still smoked and he said, "No." I asked him if he quit for her as he never quit for me. He said he got sick and had to quit.

I always thought he would be back and that I had to help take care of his loved ones. He has other siblings but I had to be the one to be there for everyone and I did not have three other siblings. His brother moved in with us at the start of our marriage and so I had to deal with his brother staying here and even had his brother walk in on us having sex. We never really got our chance to have a marriage due to all things happening and health issues, etc.

I asked if I had moved would he had still gotten in with this woman and he said he did not know because I did not move.

If I had moved would he have gotten in with her anyway?

Would I have given up my life here and he still would have cheated?

I had to be here to take care of family and loved ones as they had no other help and no way could I leave them. I always took care and helped his family and mom. He said the other woman and her family know about them but yet his own family or my family do not know.

I do not want anyone but him and have been with him since I was 18. I can't wrap my head around all of this and I am just lost and so confused. I love him deeply and he told me he did not believe in divorce when we married. So I trusted him.

I feel like I am in a nightmare and can't wake up.

I asked him, "So now what?" He says he loves me and this why it is so hard. I am like, "When were you ever going to tell me? He said he was going to tell me for years and he is glad it is out in the open now. I asked him, "Who knew,?" and he said the only ones that know his are the woman and her family. His own family does not know either.

He still has his parents and siblings and can't understand how hard it is for me to try to be a good person and try to take care of everyone. He could have moved back here and helped me and we could have had a family together.

I am so lost, confused, and heartbroken, more than you can imagine.

Please tell me what I need to do to remove the other woman and have him return to be with me and move the other woman out of the way.

I want to keep him faithful to me and only me.

I am praying for God to bring him back and make him leave that woman and come back and be faithful to me and be with my family and his family.

Am I wrong?

I am sorry for all my jumping around while writing but I am just so lost, confused.

I appreciate all of you for reading and not sure where to start or what to do.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:28 am

blessings4you,

I am very sorry for your situation and what you are going through. Cheating, break ups, broken homes are hard and do hurt. Always remember to care for yourself and loved ones first, being sick or not caring for yourself will not help you work. As for advise, I strongly suggest a reading with an AIRR reader, based on the complexity of the situation I would suggest an hour reading to get clarity and spell work suggested. Reconcilation work is hard, partly due to time laps between events, hard feelings, and that people are so emotionally involved they act out or make poor decisions during the work. If you can, you may want to pay an AIRR worker to do the work for you. I would suggest a break up spell on them with a come to me and reconcilation kit for you two. Also do a cleansing of the house and yourself before starting the work.

AIRR reader page: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

To break them up: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-break-up.html

bring him to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

to bring him back in love, works well with come to me: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html

uncrossing to take off bad conditions: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

LM book on break up spells: DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

LM book on rec spells to bring a person back: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html

Goes well with rec spells to sweeten a person to you book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Dear kmd3121 --

What a sad situation! Your lover, mate, or patrner is supposed to stick with you and uphold you when bad news arrives, not tear you down and break off with you because you are undergoing stress or trauma!

Frankly, you are bending over backward to win back a person who pushed you away and said he needs "space" and then told you not to contact him anymore -- all because of how you reacted when you learned that your mother was diagnosed with breast canncer? For real? Naaaaw. Just ... i am sorry, that is too low for words.

He has failed the basic test of a FRIEND or OFFICE CO-WORKER, much less being a lover!

What if you had married him and YOU fell ill? Would he walk out on YOU?

What if, God forbid, you married him and had a child and the CHILD fell ill? Would he walk out on his own CHILD?

You did not ask him to do anything for your mom -- you just wanted his support while you were hurting.

This man is lower than dirt.

Take this as a message from God and the Angels -- walk away from him NOW, before you marry and before, God forbid, you have a child with him.

I recommend Black Walnuts for a bath and a cut and clear spell to get him out of your heart, body, and mind.

I say this wil compassion and sadness for you. He is a dud. He is not a fully-formed human being.
catherine yronwode

kmd3121

Unread post by kmd3121 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:55 pm

What about all of the work I put into reconciliation? He says he loves me still. Should I not believe that?

Is he not just overwhelmed? I know that the blockbuster spell will work.... I just want to manifest a new relationship. :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 pm

kmd3121 --

I hear you, and i deeply sympathize, You say, "He says he loves me still" but that you were "recently told by him to not contact him anymore until he 'heals and feels ready to contact' and that he needs 'space and time.""

That is insane. I am sorry. It makes no sense. If he loves you, why did he forbid you to contact him? He postulates no end date -- just an unknown amount of "space and time." That is total bullshit. If HE was the one who freaked out because you were upset because your mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and if HE can't get HIS emotions under control and be a good, supportive, present, intentional, willing partner -- walk away. If he refused to even let you contact him, he is abusing your love, not loving you.

Some people think that love has to withstand all sorts of tests and has to be like a painful soap opera. It is not that way. He told you to leave him alone. Do exactly what he says. He is not good enough for you. Cut and Clear your emotions from him and then work for a new love. Do not let a man that useless push you around like this.

You ask, "What about all of the work I put into reconciliation?"

I'll tell you what. It was wasted. He is not a man, not a lover, not a friend, not a mate, not a potential husband, not a potential father, and not a potential son-in-law.

You ask, "Is he not just overwhelmed?"

Yes, he is, and a man who is so "overwhelmed" when he sees you are sad because of your mother's difficult medical diagnosis will also be "overwhelmed" when you fall ill and "overwhelmed" if there are financial problems in the family and "overwhelmed" if there is a natural disaster in the region and "overwhelmed" if a pet falls ill and "overwhelmed" if you have a baby and he has to help with the feeding and care and "overwhelmed" if he loses his job and "overwhelmed" if you ask for help around the house.

A man so "overwhelmed" by his girlfriend's mother's breast cancer that he tells the woman, "You must no longer contact me" is useless, and quite possibly mentally ill. RUN, do not walk away from such a man.

As i said before, you got lucky -- you got a message from God and the Angels about this man's unfitness for love and shared responsibilities.

Leave him behind in the "overwhelmed" dust of the road and move on, looking for a man who is a helper, a darling, a strong companion, a hard worker, a fair-sharer of responsibilities, a supporter in times of trouble, and a friend in times of need.
catherine yronwode

kmd3121

Unread post by kmd3121 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:30 pm

I had been calling alot and did show up to his house a day after I drunkenly was angry with him. I made a terrible mistake of reacting to my mother's diagnosis and yelled at him over the phone and I regret that deeply. Isn't it fair for him to be frustrated that I pushed him away when dealing with this? He did offer to help me pay rent and get me a flight/bus ticket to see my mother..... but that was before I went off on him.
I am doing my damnest to change those behaviors since I normally only react like that in traumatic situations.

I've texted a lot as well. And he told me to not contact him or show up to his house...or work. I'm sure he's still in therapy too. Which isn't a bad thing.

I'm hurt but still wanting to do the spellwork. And believe that it will work. I've only just started doing it...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:05 pm

Well, kmd3121 --

You didn't play me fair, did you? You didn't tell me you got drunkenly angry with him after he offered to "help [you] pay rent and get [you] a flight/bus ticket to see [your] mother." You just told me that he refused contact with you. That's one-sided. But the fact that he offered financial help and you got angry-drunk and yelled at him should have been part of the story. And so should the information that you "texted him a lot" and that he asked you not to show up at his house and at his work. And that he's "still in therapy."

Magic is not a band-aid you can slap on alcoholic rage or on cold-hearted refusal of contact.

Magic gives you an edge. It can make you a winner. But you have to be playing fair from in front. Hoodoo is not designed to be a last-ditch attempt to recapture a love that you destroyed or to change a man who thinks you are too cruel and erratic to be around.
catherine yronwode

kmd3121

Unread post by kmd3121 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:09 pm

Of course, that happened once. I am not saying I am perfect. I am also not an alcoholic Cat. I resorted to one night of anger and fear. Mainly because of my mother's diagnosis and chemo treatments. I do apologise for not sharing those details earlier.

I had not been 100 percent when I was dealing with the news. It just seemed as though everything was falling apart.... my mother's diagnosis and then my relationship and yes, one night of anger made him retreat.
I don't mean to sound rude but I did not use magic, or my gifts as a last-minute band aid. :| I am seeking this journey to mend this relationship and to remain strong for my mother as well.

Thank you for replies and responses, Cat. they are appreciated.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:20 am

Hello LuckyGal,

I moved your question over to this thread since it's more on topic with what you're asking.

I'd say a simple thing you could do is to wear a dab of Reconciliation oil behind each ear when you see him, and also see if you can give him a letter that's dusted with Reconciliation sachet powder (lightly, so he doesn't detect it). You could also discreetly put a bit of Reconciliation oil on the handle of his car door if you can. And if you're REALLY lucky, perhaps you could somehow gather a personal concern for use in later magical spells.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Now, you weren't very clear on exactly you wanted to have happen, so I'm not sure if you're trying to draw this man back into your life, but I'm assuming you are, so I wrote my response as such. But if you have further questions, just let us know.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

luckygal

Unread post by luckygal » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:18 am

yes I am trying to reconcile with him and your response was very helpful, thank you

MarrymeD2015

Unread post by MarrymeD2015 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:03 am

Hello everyone!

Here’s my situation: My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday during a heated argument, he asked me to pack up his things and send them to him.

I have some LM candles but they aren’t for reconciliation or return to me. My question is can I still use them ( I have love me, Dixie love, fire of love and stay with me) in this situation and just add return to me oil or reconciliation oil?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:32 am

MarrymeD2015,

Dont use fire of love oil right now considering things are heated up that can make it hotter. Love me and stay with me would be good right now on a candle. Make a honey jar and stick a personal item of you and his inside it with the petition and burn pink candles on top with the oil you have. Then take a spiritual bath, use what you have on hand to cleanse yourself, dress with the oils. Call him and apologize over the fight. You may not have been wrong, you may be angry but if you want him back then you need to do the sweet work and the mundane work of reaching out and trying.

Order this book incase you ever need it in the future can be used for any type of reconciliation work with friends or family: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Great book on honey sweet jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
Free info on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
Reconciliation products and info link: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

MarrymeD2015

Unread post by MarrymeD2015 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:17 am

Thank you j82

I have question though I know you said I should call and apologize which I don’t have an issue with that because I’m always calling him to apologize but this time he called me a B***h because he was caught in a lie and last time he put his hands on m because he was caught in a lie. Should I still be the first to apologize? I just don’t want him to think that his behavior is ok. I tried calling and texting him since the argument but now he won’t talk to me at all. I’m currently doing a spell 7 day candle with return to me and reconciliation oil added to it.

I know I should leave but I think he just needs some help because he always stressed at work and he doesn’t have a lot of emotion support. I believe in him that’s why I’m still trying and we were together long enough that I know he’s just mad right now and the more I reach out the more likely he won’t reply because I think he likes me begging and apologizing all the time.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:59 pm

MarrymeD2015,

I am concerned with him touching you. If he needs emotional support pr anger management issues he should see a professional. I would extend the call to apologize because he is clearly head strong, use wording like I am sorry we are fighting and I do not want to fight or end things. The candle you are doing is great. I also strongly suggest cleansing yourself and home then dressing in the reconcilation and return to me oil when you message him. Issue with breakups is neither party will extend the olive branch ( peace offering) to the other. Open communication is necessary. If you need to say a simple I am sorry we are fighting it is not what I want to do, burn your candle and find a way to sprinkle powder and bath water at his door then do it.

MarrymeD2015

Unread post by MarrymeD2015 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:12 pm

Thank you again j82... Also he lives in a building I can not get into with being let into so can I put it outside of the apartment building front doors? Or by his car doors?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:45 pm

MarrymeD2015,

Yes you can put it outside an apartment building door, and if you have powders and oils you can put them on his car door handle to get it on him.

Haegtesse

Unread post by Haegtesse » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:54 am

My ex and I were together for almost 12 years. He left a year ago, and we've spent the last year dating each other a bit. We've had some movement. It's more like 2 steps forward and 1 step back sort of thing. It seems like he's dragging his feet right now. I'ts almost as if he's being blocked.

Last night I did a honey jar:

I used:
  • Personal Concerns: His hair and my semen.
    Lavender
    Cinnamon
    Ginger
    Holy Basil
    Dragons Blood
    2 lodestones
    2 Balm of Gilead
    Rose Buds & Petals
    Damiana
    Honey
I wrote his full name in cursive 4x, then crossed it with my full name in cursive 4x. I circled the crosed names with my petition, which I wrote in cursive all the way around without lifting up my pencil. I put the 2 lodestones on the paper, his hair, 2 balm of gilead buds, a pinch of the herb mixture. Then I masturbated while thinking of him, and put my semen on the paper, and a bit in the jar. I folded the items up in the paper. I folded it towards me, turned it clockwise, folded it towards me, etc. The whole time, reciting what I wanted.

I had already placed some of the herb mix, honey, and some semen in the jar. I placed the folded up petition in the jar, and added more honey and herbs. Still reciting what I wanted. The feelings and energy continued to build. When the jar was full I held the jar, stared at it and continued to recite what I wanted. When the energy built up to a peak, I blew into the jar and around it. I then capped it tightly. I had a red candle and anointed it with my saliva as I didn't have any oil. I rubbed the candle with my saliva as I prayed what I wanted. I lit the candle, placing it on top of the jar and prayed.

I left the candle burning and went to bed. I had a dream that my ex and I were living together, and seemed like we were back together. I don't really remember any details of the dream. I remember waking up feeling confident that he was already on his way back.

Any advice on whether I did this right,or what I can do to back up my work? I was thinking of making a mojo bag as well.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:24 pm

Haegtesse,

Sounds like you are a gay male working with another gay male? I will list a few items that LM sells that would benefit you in the future to order. Honey jars are prayed over regularly with intent and focus on the desired outcome as you work the jar. Also its important to pray over each item and what it is being used in the jar. I dont leave candles burning when I go to bed unless its glass incased or it is secure, if it was secure great! If you do not have an oil on hand at the time, you can dress the candle with your cum, and olive oil. I would get an oil because it is conditioned to the situation and will help the cause. Take the candle carve it around with your petition like John Does marry me all around the candle. Then dress it with cum/oil as you pray over it. Then place it on the jar, light it and pray over it as your also read Pslams 23 and 32 which go well together for reconciliation work. You may want to read the Songs of Solomon one chapter a night as each candle burns to increase and draw the love, After I read a passage I tend to reinforce my intention by pray ing and stating my petition.

The dream would seem to be a sign of the work, keep watching for signs and movement till manifestation.

Lavender love spell kit used by homosexuals: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lavender-love.html
Attraction to draw love can be mixed: http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Follow me boy works great for gay men too: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Q oil another homosexual product: http://www.luckymojo.com/q.html
Queen Elizabeth root to cause men to love you: http://www.herbmagic.com/queen-elizabeth-powder.html
The whole root used in mojos: http://www.herbmagic.com/queen-elizabet ... small.html
High John root, used for luck but also used in gay male work to represent the top and the queen elizabeth the bottom, used in a mojo : http://www.herbmagic.com/john-the-conqu ... small.html
Lodestone pair, let LM know if you need two male stones they will match them, great size for a mojo: http://www.herbmagic.com/lodestone-small-pair.html
Little way down the page has groom groom candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural
LM book on reconciliation spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
LM book on honey jars and sugar spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
LM book about making mojos a great book by Cat: THE ART OF MAKING MOJOS
by catherine yronwode
LM book on how to create name papers and petitions: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
LM book that has some tricks in it for gay individuals to use: http://www.luckymojo.com/thesportinglife.html

Haegtesse

Unread post by Haegtesse » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Thanks for all the info @JayDee.

I was praying my petition the whole time I assembled the jar. I'll add the Psalms, and use 2 pink birthday candles, to represent each of us, and I'll dress them as you've suggested. I'll do this every day.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:03 pm

Haegtesse,

It is traditional to work a jar Mon-Wed-Fri, but you can work it each day. It is a combination spell of 1. a container spell ( the honey jar ) and 2. a candle spell. They work well together. Pray over the jar daily while you rock it gently or hold it and pray over it for the cause. You can burn a taper pink candle on top one with your petition covered around it, a tea light, or yes a birthday candle. Id suggest eventually moving to taper candles, they burn about 2 hours and allow you to work them and can give signs to the work based on the wax melting.

MarrymeD2015

Unread post by MarrymeD2015 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:40 pm

Hi guys... quick question what can I use during the process of my reconciliation spell to get my ex to put aside his pride? And or to get him to stop being so strong willed when it comes to contacting me? I want him to respond to my efforts or contact me his self but his is very stubborn and has a LOT of pride.

I also saw someone said they used their menstrual blood on a candle and he returned in 3 days.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:08 pm

MarrymeD2015,

Many spells exist to dominate a man and make him bend to your will, essence of bend over. Now the issue with a prideful man is this is his nature. I see this all the time with reconciliation work both parties are filled with pride and wont move even though both want it. Try and not message too much it will make you look desperate and trying too hard. Personally I would use reconcilation products along with sugar on a strong personality to sweeten him to it, A skull candle telling him to lower his pride and come to you and love you again. Love me, return to me, stay with me, reconciliation. I dont use dominate items on strong will people I find they fight it more, I use the opposite sweet. This is my method, many workers have different styles.

Come to me: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Return to me: http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Stay with me: http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
Reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Honey Jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html
LM reconciliation book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Honey jar, sugar jars book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

To influence him try using a skull candle dressed with influence oil and love or reconciliation oil, add deers tongue to the candles mouth to talk ( its an herb), balm of gilead buds. Pray over it and speak to it as him and how he thinks of you.

Influence oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Deer's tongue herb: http://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html
Balm of Gilead: http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

MarrymeD2015

Unread post by MarrymeD2015 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:16 pm

Thanks JayDee.. My boyfriend asked me to mail a belt and some tee shirts he left at my house. I wasn’t going to but I was thinking it maybe a great way to get some of my return to me and reconciliation oils and powders on to him. What do you think?

Side note his ex works in the same office and they’ve been over for years I’m not concerned about about her other wise but would him wearing the oils on his items affect there relationship? I want him to come back to me not another ex.

Angelzwing03

Unread post by Angelzwing03 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:18 pm

Hello All,

I may be posting this question in the wrong section..but long story short, I live with a guy who I have had an on and off again, love/hate relationship for the last 6 years. We were just getting to the point of permanence when he started a new job and met a much older woman. I had a rootworker perform a binding and repellent on him, but only the binding worked. He started changing, spending nights away from home, texting her, etc. I have confronted her about their relationship, and of course she denies it. But he still comes home to me and “plays house”. My question is: what spell kit(s) or jar spells should I do to 1. Get rid of her permanently & 2. Get his fidelity and permanence (such as a proposal)? I’d like to order what I need ASAP.

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Many Blessings,
AngelzWing

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:31 am

Angelzwing,

You would be interested in doing a break up kit on them and a honey jar to sweeten him to you. You can also hotfoot her to send her away. Many workers use figure candles for this work. Then I would make a nation sack and tie his nature. This will keep him tied to you.

Break up: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
Honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html
Hotfoot: http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-hot-foot.html
Break up book: DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida
Reconciliation spell book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Honey jar book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
Nation Sack: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Angelzwing03

Unread post by Angelzwing03 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:08 am

Thank you so much! I will place my order right away!

Many Blessings!

dazexwolf

Unread post by dazexwolf » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:36 pm

Hello Ladies,

Really need some help.

Soooo my ex and I sleep like across the hallway.

He is dating a girl rn, but before that he was involved with me. I was hurt because he was seeing her on the side while telling me he wasn’t seeing anyone. Anyways he is really confused with what he wants and I’m a dummy for telling him if he’s talking to other girls then to not talk to me.
But what I want is that he is only involved with me. Because for months we would sleep in his room, go out like a couple & be all lovey dovey.

Now I have the advantage that he lives right next to my room but how can I use these oils to help me get him to come to me? And follow me around. I’ve realized that my hurt feelings aren’t going to help my goal. Which is a relationship with him. But first I need his attention and his time. And later for him to just forget about her completely because she knew we were still involved and she decided to take him away from me. We were together for almost 3 yrs now and our relationship ended because someone did a break up spell on us. But for now I just need him to follow me around like a dog as it is expressed this oil does, obsess over me and just have him with me all the time when I’m not working.

He still shows interest in me but I just need a little push to get him where I want him.

Time is running out tho he says he’s going to move out but hasn’t told me when. But meanwhile we live right next door and we share a restroom I feel like I have more of an advantage.

I’m full of faith & ive decided to push aside my hurt feelings I realized it doesn’t help cuz I end up pushing him away to her more.

Can someone please guide me to accomplish my goal?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:26 am

dazexwold,

You are correct on pushing past the feelings and doing what needs to be done to get the person back. Many people sabotage their own work by doing just that. If you believe a spell was put on you, you can do an uncrossing spell and bath to remove it, and a reversing on them. While you are living with him, steal hair, personal items anything you can of his that is a concern to use him. You will want to do a honey jar to sweeten him to you and a break up to end them. Reconciliation products also are great for this work with come to me oil. You can sprinkle powders on his stuff, oils on things he will touch, put some period blood in a drink of his or food to make him crazy for you. Use follow me boy on candles and catnip bath on yourself use some of the water to cook for him. If him and the girl sleep in the same bed wash his bedding and rinse it with break up bath water so they will sleep in break up. There is a whole thread on vinegar jars and lemons to break a couple up. End of the day you need to : 1. Break them up 2. draw him back to you. Work both at the same time. You can read Psalms 23 and 32 while you do reconciliation work and read Songs of Solomon one chapter a day over the work to draw him to you.

Honey jar to sweeten him: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-reconciliation.html
Come to Me oil, mixes well with Follow Me Boy oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Follow Me Boy oil, mixes great with Come To Me oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
A book on reconciliation spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Break up kit to end them: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
Great book on breaking people up: Destroying Relationships by Miss Aida
Link to lemon spell to break up: lemon-and-lime-break-up-spells-question ... ilit=lemon
Vinegar jar link: general-vinegar-jar-questions-and-answe ... it=vinegar
Uncrossing products to take the spell off of you: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Reversing to send it back: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
LM sets the candles on the church altar if you wish for them to do that and send a candle report: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil

dazexwolf

Unread post by dazexwolf » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:50 pm

Thank you so much Jaydee for the reply🌙

I’ve taken my notes and I can’t wait to start. But I have so questions..

What did you mean about; personal items that is a concern to use him? Like things he’s going to use?

Would that be for the honey jar or use the oils & powders on his belongings ?

I don’t doubt the work, but I’m worried if I use the oils like on his door knob from his room or the restroom we share etc, like will it make him obsess over me or her? I guess I’m confused on how it will work, not that I think it won’t work.

I like being precise with my work so I don’t mess up 😌

I ordered the Come To Me and Follow Me Boy oil from Lucky Mojo, recommended me to use any first?

Can I mix my juices or blood with the oils?

Reconciliation products, would they be used for the honey jar or his belongings?

Also I’ve fed him my blood before and I did see him question me a lot where I’m going, who I’m going with, checking my phone asking to hang out.. but not enough make him stay and not be with other girls. I was told if there was work done on us that no matter what I do it won’t be as potent, also I don’t know if the girl he’s dating now is feeding him her menses. If so how can I undo her work?

He is the father of my child & she’s putting lots of things in his head, we had gotten into a nasty argument & she used that for her advantage. I love this man, and my love is very patient but persistent. I won’t give up until I’ve done all that I can in the mean time momma is doing her job 🌙

For the reversal, I don’t know who did it, I got my tarot cards read twice & it said the same thing that someone split us up and put us against each other. I believe if they were able to split us up then I can undo their work & get him back.

So well the uncrossing spell work to remove that for both him and I? Or just me? I would like to cleanse him but I know he won’t let himself cuz he would get weirded out.

How can I cleanse him w/o him knowing.?

And to break him up with the girl he’s seeing atm,

she doesn’t come over so they don’t sleep in his bed so I won’t be able to use the breakup bath water in his bed. Is there anything else I can do ? Plus if he were to invite me to sleep with him I don’t want it to back fire on me haha gotta watch my steps further ahead.

Which would be stronger/faster ? The lemon spell or vinegar jar? Can I do both or is that too much ?

I heard it back fires onto the person who does it, or that they get bad karma. But that you can protect yourself, I don’t know how to protect myself from that type of work, is there a rootworker that can do that for me? Since they know how to protect themselves.

For the honey jar or candles, I really would want to do it in my room but we share mutual responsibility to a cat we love and care for so he has access in my room and he does snoop around and afraid he will see my work. Would the church be able to do my work or what can they do to help?
I’ve done the honey jar before but after being done I would hide it and remove the candle, then when I work on it again let it stay lit for the night & in the morning put it away.

Is that ok or does that interfere ? I’m sorry I’m all over the place I wish I had a bigger screen to type. Also I’ve been a little emotional because he left with her for this memorial weekend. I know he will be back by Monday but it really hurts to think of how they are together rn.

Thankyou so much for your patience, I’ll keep doing research, I’m patient but I would love to start working on something soon, but I’m afraid of breaking them up & it back firing on me. I would really like to protect myself for this work & my loved ones. I’ll stay positive

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:48 pm

1. I meant to get a personal item which serves as a personal concern to use in the work on him such as: Hair, nails, blood, semen, dirty clothing ( dont wash it).

2. You always want a personal connection to the person its what links them to the work. If you do not have anything use their name and photo. Yes I meant to use this in the honey jar but you can use a personal concern in any working.

3. Reconciliation products have a variety of items, including incense, oils, bath crystals, spell kits etc. You can use the oil on things he touches, the powder on things he will touch, the bath crystals take a bath with them pray for him to reconcile with you and add some to the rinse cycle of his clothing ( wash it for him being a friend and helping out lol). Can add reconciliation oil to his shampoo or body wash.. many many ways to use it. Dress candles and pray. Dress tea lights around the apartment when he is around and have them burn.

4. Who did you get a reading from, was it an AIRR reader or another reputable reader? Sometimes people tell you things to sell you things, like a gypsy saying you have a curse and need a $50 candle to take it off (this actually happened to my friend Dave in France). But uncrossing would take it off.

5. You can dress the kid lightly with powders or oils praying to return him to you, the kid is not part of the work, he is rather carrying it to him when he holds and plays with the child.

6. Uncrossing would work to take it off. You can also but a bottle of the oil, mix it with his body wash and everyday when he showers he is uncrossing himself from this working. You can also take one of those personal concerns we discussed in (1) and make a doll baby of him and use that to cleanse him from any break up spell on you two. http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

7. It wont backfire it hits the target or it does not hit at all. But no I would not want to lie in breakup bath either lol. Do you know where she lives? you can pour the water their, you can take the break up powder mix it with local dirt and sprinkle outside her door, in her pathway she walks, outside her car. You can also do a break up jar or vinegar to break them up.

8. Both are strong and fast. that question depends on your ability level, concentration, prayer, Gods will, authentic items. People always ask whats more powerful, or strongest, I dont know the one that gets the job done lol.

9. Karma is not a hoodoo idea and does not apply. The work is only done if it is justified by God and allowed by God, he is the ultimate decider of fate. I would think God would support breaking up this girl who took your guy and reunite him with you and his child.

9. You can hire a worker from AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
You can also wear protection oil such as Fiery wall everyday on your body. http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

10. If you cant do the work the Church can light candles for you and an AIRR member can make a honey jar for you. AIRR link is above. You can also hide a honey jar make a tiny one out of a baby meal jar and hide in your purse when you leave the house. http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

11. Does hiding the jar interfere? No many people hide their work this is normal.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Hey, azexwolf --

I think a number of the men in this forum -- JD, nagasiva, Rev Ernest, Dr Johannes, ConjureMan Ali, Deacon Millett, Joseph Magnuson, Carolina Dean, and Rev James among them -- will be surprised to be addressed as "ladies." We are a pretty mixed bunch of genders here!

Anyway, i moved your posts and JD's incredibly detailed response (YAY, JD!) from the "Follow Me Boy Oil" thread to the "Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite" thread, because that is what it is actually about.

This is one of the longer and more active threads in the Forum, with 95 pages and 5,645 posts! I recommend that you read from page one all the way down to here -- it's practically a book's worth of information for free.

Then, when you get ready to work on breaking up your ex from his current partner, please post about THAT topic in one of the threads that best suits your interests in the "Break Up and Hot Foot" section of the forum, which is a pile of threads situated here:

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-break-ups- ... e-f45.html

Good luck to you in all your work.
catherine yronwode

virgo_girl

Unread post by virgo_girl » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:42 am

Hi everyone I'm new to all of these spiritual things and to this forum so please forgive me if I sound completely ridiculous or if I've placed this in the wrong board.

I guess i'll explain my situation

I've been in a committed relationship with my college sweetheart for about 4 years. We used to be basically attached at the hip over this period and it caused us to not really have as much self-development as we would've wanted. Our relationship wasn't toxic but we could've benefited from some space at that time.

We recently decided to end our romantic relationship to take time for ourselves but we both agreed that we are still very much in love and that we want a relationship together in the future and to ultimately be together. However, over time I've begun to feel that maybe we could space out our time while also maintaining our love and intimacy/affection towards one another. He disagrees and thinks it too much of a risk and that if we were anything more than just friends we'll end up falling back to where we were. As a result he even told me that he's been blocking off his romantic feelings for me just because he's afraid of that. Basically we want the same end goal but we have different views on how we should get there. I'm not too upset about us maintaining just a friendship but at the same time I still feel strongly for him and I want us to still be affection and in love just without the stress of everything.

My friend practices hoodoo and a week ago she gave me a spiritual bath to take and told me to also pray and petition to Oshun. Yesterday she also preformed a Blockbuster spell as well. In the meantime I also have a come to me candle that she told me to not light until the Blockbuster is complete and I was given a Follow me oil to wear around my ex.

I'm here because I'm wondering is there anything else that I should do in the meantime or is there nothing else to do but wait? Will the oil still be effective even though the Blockbuster isn't done yet? How long do these things typically take?

I love him a lot and I'm desperate for this to work, which I guess is why I'm so impatient haha.

Once again, I'm sorry for the long post and if this is in the wrong board. I'm also open to any suggestions. This has been a tough time for me and I'm trying to stay positive but its hard

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:38 am

Mysticn00b -

Welcome! You don't sound ridiculous, we all start somewhere! To learn more though, I encourage you to read Hoodoo In Theory and Practice (click every link, there is a lot of info!) - http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html - and to go back and read through the other 93 pages of this topic to learn more about reconciliation workings, over 5,600 posts!

First I want to address your username, being a n00b, aka "newbie", is usually used in a derogatory way. Even here, you are using it to show all of us how "new" and "inexperienced" you are. You may want to portray something a little different if you plan to stick around. Just a thought. ;)

Now about your situation. You say you both agreed to end the romantic relationship and remain friends so you two can grow and learn to be yourselves and who you are instead of constantly being together (smothered). Then you decided you wanted intimacy and romance, but still stay distant from one another, friends with benefits as it were. You also say your not upset about maintaining just the friendship but you still want the relationships without the "stress of everything". I have to say I'm a bit confused as to exactly what you want.

My advice? Talk to him. You two are still friends. You need to figure out together what the game plan is for the future of your relationship.

As for what your friend has done and suggested, I can't speak on Oshun, she is an orisha from Santeria and/or Ifa/Lucumi and I am not an authority on that subject. Nor is Santeria, Lucumi or other ATR really in the scope of this forum.

I suggest you read this page for more information - http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

Regarding the Blockbuster spell, I'm going to be honest I'm not really sure what barrier you were trying to break down other than the self built wall you two built when you decided to take a break from one another for self-development. Also, to me this seems a bit forceful - speaking of forceful, Follow Me Boy is a commanding/controlling/dominating love product, and if anything, as you two agreed, you two need space. Willingly entering a "break" and then turning around and trying to force the situation back to the way it was before, seems a bit counter productive.

Products/Workings I think would be more beneficial to your situation include:
Reconciliation - http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Chuparrosa - http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
Adam and Eve - http://www.luckymojo.com/adamandeve.html
Love Me - http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
Dixie John - http://www.luckymojo.com/dixiejohn.html
Dixie Love - http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html

If you feel he's starting to move away from you, Attraction - http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html or Magnet - http://www.luckymojo.com/magnet.html

If you still want to try to introduce intimacy into your friendship, Bewitching - http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html or Look Me Over - Look Me Over - http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Once you two are together again you may look into Stay With Me - http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

You ask "how long do these things typically take?", well that depends on many factors. You can read about that here - HOW LONG SHALL I WAIT FOR REAL MAGICK SPELLS TO WORK? -http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#1

Love is a roller-coaster. There will be ups, there will be downs. In a relationship one usually relies on the other to help pick them up when they are down, but how can you do this if you've always been dependent on the/another person? Being together awhile, and since high school, I think you two made a very mature and wise decision to improve yourselves independently and do some introspection, if you both are truly doing it for the benefit of the relationship in the future.

You may take all of this with a grain of salt, as I could be wrong but all in all, I would suggest you get a reading by a qualified professional worker. Someone you can explain the situation to in detail, get a reading from to see what would be the best action to take, and to either help you do your own workings, or do a working on your behalf. - http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Best of luck and I hope you two work it out!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:54 am

mysticicn00b,

Hoodoo is African American conjure and predominatly the practitioners of this form of folk magic are Christians. Your friend's mention of Oshun is something relating to Santeria, which is an African Diasporic religion.

To read more about hoodoo as practiced by members of various faiths, see this web page, which is part of catherine yronwode's free online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

Hoodoo and Religion:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooandreligion.html

As for the ex, seems to me interesting he only wants to be friends to make this result of falling back in love with one another? Hm im sorry thats not how love works. I strongly feel you need to get a reading to make sure he is not feeding you a line of BS and breaking off with you. AIRR members which we recommend on LM website can give a reading and tell exactly what is going on with him and you.

Here is how you contact the members:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

I dont know how long it will take, one issue is we do not know the materials used by your friend, are they authentic, are they lucky mojo products? Without knowing its a shot in the dark. Generally how long does this stuff take depends on how gifted the person is, the petition, prayer, authentic materials and Gods will to let it happen.

I would 1. Get a reading from an AIRR member , 2. While you do this make a honey jar to sweeten him to you, 3. Do a freezer jar to freeze out any competition or other people he may be talking with. 4. Start collecting personal concerns of his: hair, nails, semen, photos, handwritings, dirty clothing. Those will all be used in work to get him back around.

Here are some links to hep you learn more about what Hoodoo is and is not, as well as herbs, oils and such.
About hoodoo: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html
About personal concerns: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
Free spells from LM including this topic: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Freezer spells:http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Reconciliation products: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
You mentioned "follow me oil", LM sells Follow me boy or girl oil, here is a link to the boy: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
A great book on reconciliation work: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Reconciliation honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html
Balm of GIlead Buds to bring a lover back: http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html
Bring back a lover: http://www.herbmagic.com/damiana.html

This is just some ideas to get you started with your work, but I really strongly suggest a reading before you spend a lot of money, the reading can tell you whats going on, and what specific work to do.

virgo_girl

Unread post by virgo_girl » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:43 am

JayDee and RevJames

Thank you both for your responses and for sharing those resources with me. First I'd like to add a bit more clarification to my situation. A lot of the blockage we had mostly came from how we went about addressing the issue of us needing a bit of space. Neither of us communicated clearly or really sat down and said what our intentions were so things were muddy and it ended up causing us to have a lot of arguments which led to us both being distant and reserved from one another. Thats when I told my friend about it and when she gave me the bath as well at the candle (I don't know if its LM or not). Since then our communication has gotten a lot better.

Admittedly, neither of us want to be in a set boyfriend/girlfriend relationship at this time but whenever we talk about it we both agree that we do love one another and want to be together in the future and to be married. Just not right now. That idea has always been a common theme in our relationship though--We used to joke a lot that we wished that we'd met when we were older because we know that things would be a lot smoother haha. I think a lot of that stems from us being so smothered for the last few years as well as the fact that this is our senior year of college and we have certain major decisions to make, this is also his first real relationship. I also think that since we have been together since our freshman year of college we didn't really do a lot of the personal self growth that happens during this time. Instead, our personalities kind of just morphed into one if that makes sense.

As of right now we have been talking consistently and we have been spending time together. It hasn't been as much as it was during our romantic relationship but its still good.

Rev James, I definitely agree with you that being aggressive is counterproductive. I didn't know that follow me was a more controlling product which is my fault for not looking into it deeper. That isn't what I want at all. I got the oil on Saturday so I've only worn it around him twice. I don't want to domineering at all though. I genuinely just love him and what I truly want is something that will keep our feelings of love towards one another present even though we aren't in a set relationship. I'm worried that in just our friendship we willl become distant from one another and eventually fall out of love. Which I know that is a risk regardless but I'd like to do whatever possible to give us the best shot.

I'm sorry that my first post was perhaps not as informative as needed I was trying to summarize and keep it from being too long but I see now it could've benefitted from more detail.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:11 pm

Hi, virgo_girl --

I am doing admin work today, not replying to conjure questions, but yes, there is a way to change your user-name.

Go into your profile and revise the user name field. That's it ... i thnk!

If you have any trouble, you can ask questions of our technical admin, nagasiva, by posting your problem here:

Update Change Profile - Username - Password - Email - Gender
update-change-profile-username-password ... 15891.html
catherine yronwode

virgo_girl

Unread post by virgo_girl » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:22 pm

Thank you so much! I changed it.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:27 pm

Virgo_girl,

To me it sounds like a honey jar is the work you want to use. You can use pink instead of red candles to keep the love between you nd him always to be sweet to you. Deers Tongue (its an herb) is used in love work to keep communicating, order that herb to keep communication open between you.

One issue I feel you will face in your work is the fact that you do not know what you want. You love him, want to be with him, don't want to be with him, want to be friends with him.

That is why I suggest a honey jar dressed with love me oil to keep him always loving you, if that turns to a friendship, marriage or what not.

Here is a link to the jar you would want: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html

virgo_girl

Unread post by virgo_girl » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Jaydee,

Thank you for your help. I'm sure of what I want; I do love him and want to be with him. But right now I know that a relationship is not good for either of us given our current situation at this moment in time. We are currently friends who love each other deeply but want to wait until later to resume our romantic relationship. I want to just mantain the love that we have and keep it strong until we reach the point where we can have the relationship.

I saw earlier on another board that for the jar you need to have their hair for it to be effective. What would I do if I'm unable to get his hair would another thing of his work?

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:54 pm

Virgo_girl

Like the new name, and it helps people answer you with insight who are knowledgeable in astrology! Much better choice!

There are other personal concerns you can use. However I think that hair, particularly from their head, is pretty potent for doing works that "keep you on his mind" as it were. If you two are communicating and talking it shouldn't be very hard to get this. Either in the vehicle seats when you go out to eat or something, or even if your hanging out you can say "Oh there's a bug!" *snatch a hair* "Got it!" and there you are!

Read more about personal concerns and honey jars here - http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html# ... rnquestion
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”