Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

virgo_girl
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by virgo_girl » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Rev James,

Thank you so much again for all of your insight! I should be seeing him soon so I'll try my hardest to get one. His hair is loced which is the only reason why I think getting a hair may be a bit tricky.

One more question--

Should I wait until my friend is done with the Blockbuster candle or does it not matter? She told me it would burn for 7 days.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:49 pm

virgo_girl,

Try and get any personal concern you can, collect as many as you can then decide what to save and what to toss later. Biggest issue people have is no concern. I tell my friends collect you never know when you need it. A razor blade has hair in it, a brush, a grooming kit, towel, shower, bed, etc.

You can start a block buster suppose to bust open through the issues clearing a path. It is common for them to burn 7 days.

LM block buster candle and description: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-block-buster.html
Personal concerns, what they are etc: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

WaGaBa

Unread post by WaGaBa » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:34 am

Hi Everyone,

So I’m a bit new to the hoodoo maybe 4 to 6 months now. I have a lot of the lucky mojo books and I’ve been doing work on my own with the help of the books. I decided to join the forum for a bit of help because I’m a little confused and I’ve already had a reading about my situation.

This is my situation my boyfriend and I broke up a few weeks back. I did some reconciliation work and then had a reading done by 3 awesome readers (why 3? Because I like the number 3 and I like more then one readers opinion at a time) anyway all 3 told me the same thing (that me and my boyfriend would get back together) so here’s where my confusion comes in at. He wouldn’t talk to me for a couple of weeks and now we are at least texting (which is movement) I’ve been doing my honey jars 4 times a week and until last Thursday he was completely ignoring me but since last Thursday we’ve seen each other 3 times (in a group setting only) I was burning a skull candle in addition to my honey jar and the glass plate that the skull candle was on broke and caught on fire (however I think that was just users era because the candle wax was almost completely melted and it was just my petition from inside of the skull burning on the plate but I didn’t want to put it out so I let it burn. That same day I saw him so I lite two white candles on my honey jars with reconciliation, return to me and follow me boy oil. Everything was fine when we saw each other but later that day I sent him a text and he took like 3 hours to respond which isn’t like him and his response was short. However let me just state that I am happy he even responded given the fact that he ignored me for weeks.

My question is did I do something wrong with my spell or am I just looking to much into a short interaction? And if I am looking to much into it. What should my next spell be to bring him back? More then just texting? I’m waiting for my return to me candle from LM so I need to do something else in the meantime.

Note: He’s stubborn and I’ve read on here that I shouldn’t use anything forceful like commanding oils, just sweetener. Is that true?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:46 am

Hello WaGaBa,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're happy to have you here! It doesn't sound like you did anything wrong in your work except burning a skull candle on a flimsy plate that broke under the heat. I would just repeat that skull candle spell if you are worried about it. I think you need to just give your work more time, keep at it and keep the faith. You could also do some spells specifically to enhance communication, which you can find here:

spells-for-more-communication-between-l ... t4483.html

If he is very stubborn, yes, I would take it easy on any really forceful oils. Just keep things sweet if that's what you feel is right.

Take care!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

WaGaBa

Unread post by WaGaBa » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Thank you so much Sister Jean!

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:13 am

Not sure if I’m under the right thing. I’ve started a reconcile spell. I’ve got everything as I bought a kit from Lucky Mojo. My question is I burned the 4” pink candle I did use oil on the candle ect. It burned in like 15 minutes. That’s the fastest I’ve ever had a candle burn. Is that a good sign, or a bad sign?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:19 am

Maddyfan2020 ,

That is a fast burn for a candle. Normally when a candle burns really fast it means that the work will happen but may not be long lasting, will probably have to repeat or continue to work on the person to keep them.

Here is a helpful link: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:46 am

Ok I think I figured out what happened there was a lot of air hitting it from the air conditioning. I just tried to repeat it. It’s burning much slower in the new location, & the flame, & everything seem to be burning much nicer. Thank you for the link I was trying to find something online, & couldn’t find anything.

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:32 pm

The second time took an hour in a half so it relaxed me more I was like crap if it burns fast I’m not gonna get the outcome I’m working toward. I don’t want a temporary fix I’m aiming for a longer lasting working.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:43 pm

Maddyfan2020,

Add stay with me oil to the candle to keep him their longer as well.

Rose_joy

Unread post by Rose_joy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:19 am

Is it possible to have reconciliation without direct communication?

How to clear misunderstanding with someone who is stubborn. Sex happened 1 month ago...and last communication 25th Aug, and last time I saw the person was on 5th Nov

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:54 am

Hello Rose_joy,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here :)

As miss cat says on the following page about Reconciliation products, she recommends doing some Return to Me work before trying Reconciliation work on someone who isn't part of your life anymore. I'd recommend reading this page carefully:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

You can read about Return to Me work here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Good luck to you in your work!

Rose_joy

Unread post by Rose_joy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:44 am

Thank you Sister Jean,

1) I am looking for someone who can help me with the work. Anyone you can recommend who can take tough cases?

I feel mine is tough as there has been a lot of misunderstand and negativity. He is paranoid as he smokes weed. I will see him on 5th Nov next. He lives locally, but we don't cross paths.

I am in dilemma on how to start...

2) I have a sugar glass jar I started with pictures facing each other, with hair wrapped in the picture, some herbs - rose petals, lavender, catnip, 2 buds balm of giled, coffee, cinnamon powder, vanilla pods 2, cardamon, coriander seeds, dill, basil, jasmine buds and rose quarts stone with petition paper with his name 3 time and my crossing his 3 times and in circle written "love me" without lifting pen.

Which Forum thread deals with sugar jars?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:10 am

Hello Rose_joy,

We don't recommend specific workers here, but If you go to http://www.readersandrootworkers.org, you can read through all the workers profiles and see what kind of work they specialize in and go from there. You can also contact them and ask questions.

Here is the forum about sweetening jars:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Take care!

WaGaBa

Unread post by WaGaBa » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:43 pm

Greetings again!

So here’s an update, everything is going pretty well my ex and I are texting more but no sex yet and no phone conversations. Which is fine for now but I take that as a sign he’s coming around but not quite back yet. I’ve made advances via text but he doesn’t seem to bite the way he use too. I know it’s because his graud is still up with us.

So question is I’m going to see him in the next few day and I want him to at least kiss me or try. How can I accomplish this? It has to be him who try’s and not me because of how stubborn he is. If I try he may shut down and back away again.

I have a honey jar that I pretty much light 4 to 5 times a week. I’m going to dress it with some come to me and kiss me now oil. It I’ve been using reconciliation, love me and return to me. And I’ve been loading the candles with roses petals and balm of gil.

On Friday I’m thinking of lighting pink 7 day Candle with kiss me now, come to me, reconciliation and return to me oils. Along with balm of Gil, deer tongue, lavender, five finger grass, roses petals from a rose he once gave me, cinnamon.. Would you guys recommend anything else?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:24 pm

WaGaBa ,

The work on Friday sounds great. When you meet him wear the oils after you prayed over them the petition you want. Also bath in catnip and air dry that makes guys crazy for a gal.

WaGaBa

Unread post by WaGaBa » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Thank you JayDee! When you say the petition I want? Do you mean write out a petition or hold the oils and say what I want them to do?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:20 am

Hello WaGaBa,

I'm not JayDee, but just to chime in on your most recent question, you can say your petition as you are bathing yourself and as you're applying the oils. Just pray out loud.

Hope that helps, good luck!

StephieLoveK

Unread post by StephieLoveK » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:56 am

Hi All,

I was reading a lot of this and I was wondering if a reconciliation spell would be useless for a fight me and a former close friend had 2 years ago? We were never romantically serious as far as commitment goes but some kissing, innocent things, etc. I've tried to reach out a handful of times to no or cold reply. Would it even be worth it at this point to do a honey jar, or reconciliation kit? I just want my friend back more than anything.

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:25 pm

StephieLoveK ,

A reading would be a good start to find out if the work will be successful. But yes Reconciliation is great for love work and friendship work. A honey jar is a great idea as well to sweeten them to you again as a friend. I dont think its too long to restore the friendship, work on bringing their ego down and your friendship back.

Hellcattt
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellcattt » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:49 pm

I need some experienced advice.

I found my soulmate a year and a half ago. We got close very quick, friends first, telling each other things we had never shared with anyone else ever before.

This man would text me everyday within minutes of me waking up and tell me "Good morning gorgeous". I work nights and he would sit up half the night talking to me. He opened doors for me and never let me do anything while he was around. I know I sound desperate, and honestly, I am. I don't see a future with anyone else. This man made me feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet and I'm nowhere near that. I hadnt dated in 8 yrs when he met me. He worked MONTHS to get me to go out with him. It was magic. Everything. He never took a dime from me. We finally got together, and things were almost perfect, but within a few months he started pulling away.

When I first met him, he was coming out of a bad marriage from someone who constantly limited him and his dreams while he had supported hers. He claimed he got scared because he was afraid he couldn't live up to my expectations and we broke up.

He has a tendency to smoke pot, which I don't agree with, only because it's illegal and it will limit his job prospects. As long as he was around me, he wasn't smoking it. He was applying for state jobs and passed drug tests. But some family needed help and he moved back to his hometown, after we broke up, but he couldn't stop contacting me. He even asked for a second chance, said he was stupid, and wanted to move back and try again.

I waited and after several months and plentiful excuses, I got tired of being left to deal with everything on my own while he fixed the rest of the world and expected me to wait. I work 68-80 hrs a week, he constantly fusses because I don't get enough rest and work too hard, but he's not here to help. I have to do it. There's no one else to do it for me.

He promised me a future with him by my side. We connected to each other like we have never connected to anyone else. We both know this. But now that's he's moved back home, he's started back smoking pot and I see that he doesn't want to give it up.

I only want the best for him. I offered to help him go back to school. He has so much potential and no one has ever had his back and told him he could be anything more. This is a man who even feeds my animals so I can sleep longer. He asked me every day how much sleep I got. He is kind, caring, thoughtful, sweet, attractive, affectionate, romantic and passionate. He is everything I want, but because I've done everything on my own for so long now, he thinks I got this.

I'm tired, exhausted, and I don't know how much longer I can do this. I never asked for more than I thought I deserved and no, he's not the cream of the crop but there was something special there that made my life more worthwhile and gave me the energy and drive to keep going. Now it's gone.

He's back to smoking pot after he moved back and the fact is he knows I don't approve, I believe that's why he pulled away. He didn't use it for months. He didn't need it but it's hard to pass it up when you're around ppl everyday who smoke it in your face.

I'm lost. I need to know what I can do to get him refocused on improving his life, not falling back into the same destructive patterns. He uses all his family problems as an excuse to put me off. It isn't his place to put his life or mine on hold to fix everyone else's. He isn't thinking clearly.

This has pulled us apart. We aren't even speaking now. I need him obsessed with me and here by my side.

I just want the life he has promised me. I want the love we had, before some drug pulled us back apart.

I just want the man back who I fell in love with, not some distracted pothead he's turning back into. I love him and I want more for him even though we're not together than even his system-dependent lazy ex-wife did when she had him.

I only want what he promised me when his mind and heart were clear. I don't think that's too much to ask.

I paid someone to put a spell on him and it worked for a while but he kept putting me off. The lady I hired for spellwork said she could feel he was torn. He is a good man and will help anyone without expecting anything in return, and he tries so hard to help his family. But when do I get to have his time? I shouldn't be punished for being independent. But I shouldn't left hanging either.

Please tell me what to do. Any advice would be appreciated.

Plz help. Thank you so much for listening.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Hellcattt ,

The first and best advise to give a person in your shoes is to get a reading from an AIRR worker who can give you information on what is going on, why, and what spellwork to do. Because of the situation and the length of post I would recommend an hour reading from an AIRR worker to give them enough time to answer your questions, give rootwork advise and support in the topic.

AIRR workers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

When it comes to a persons nature, magic cant change that, meaning if he is a God given pothead he always will be, if he is an addictive personality he always be, it iwll take a lot of work and effort, continued effort to stop that behavior. You can hotfoot the bad influences and burn a black figure candle representing your man dressed with cast off evil oil to cast off his evil influences.

Hotfoot to rid bad people: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Cast off evil to rid bad influences and people: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

To return him to you, I would use the reconciliation product line and the spell kit to draw him back. To slightly modify the spell kit, I would ad a honey jar with it , have the candle burn on top of the honey jar as you work the reconciliation spell kit. Pray Psalms 23 and 32 together to return a lover to you. I would add Reconciliation oil to heal the hurts and bring together and return to me oil to bring him back to you

Reconciliation kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
Return to me oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Honey jar to sweeten him back to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html
Free LM info on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Free LM spells including reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
LM book on reconciliation spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Honey jar book of spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

You mentioned you are working a lot which means you may not have the opportunity to burn candles at home unattended. You can order candles to support the work and have the church burn them for you, they will send a report after the burn. I would order hotfoot to rid his family, cast off evil to rid the bad influences and people, reconciliation to bring him home and return to me to have him come home now.
Church website: http://missionaryindependent.org/services.html

Beachinbeauty

Unread post by Beachinbeauty » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:56 am

I am feeling frustrated and just wanted to get some advice here. I got a reading from Deacon Millett who told me that this situation with my ex can be resolved, but because he is stubborn and dealing with some things internally, I'm gonna have to work on this for a few months. That's fine. I don't mind it.

I began working a honey jar on Friday, October 12th. Have burned a candle on it every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I have every reconciliation/love herb known to man in my special blend and I made an oil with those herbs in it, as well. I inscribe and dress my candles each time before I light them, pray the appropriate Psalms and make my intentions clear. I have also had a professional work the situation with me (their work was done last week).

So far, I've heard NOTHING out of my ex. He will respond to me if I contact him, but he will not initiate contact with me at all. I haven't contacted him in two weeks. So, I'm seeing zero movement in the situation. However, almost every man I was involved with before my ex has come crawling out of the woodwork to tell me they "can't stop thinking about me" and other nonsense.

I don't know what this means. Am I doing something wrong? I just don't understand why other exes are coming forward when they haven't been on my mind at all, especially not when I'm working my honey jar.

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Hi everyone

I ran into my ex about 6-7 weeks ago. Qe have been broken up for over a year. I have been working on him a long time for him to return. I've done block buster vigil, a return to me vigil, a come to me hoodoo candle, a sugar jar and have been dressing myself with love me and return to me oils. He approached me and kissed me put of no where. I was able to tell him. Everything I've been feeling since he ended things in a mean nonchallant way last year. It was nice to let things out and I even received an I'm sorry. He had said we will continue to talk but I havent heard from him since that night. I had decided to wait for him to initiate contact but it hasnt happened yet. Would a return to me vigil candle be good to continue the work. I also have a lavender love vigil candle but I haven't lit it yet. I've also had been working. With an online spell caster for over a year. I didnt see movemen until I completed my. Hoodoo come to me candle. He literally came to me and then a few weeks later he did agian to talk. I'm not sure if the spell casters work or my own work did the trick but I did finally have movement. I miss him terribly and really want things to keep progressing. Any feedback would be. Gratefully appreciated.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:37 pm

Beachinbeauty,

Deacon told you he is stubborn and will take more time. It fits with his reading that he has not contacted you. As for the other ex's contacting you I see that as a sign, all these exs contacting you as you do reconciliation work, to me its a sign it is working, the energy put out.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Mark777,

I cant respond to the work of an "online spell caster", but I would be aware that many scams do exist and many online platforms such as spell casting is one of those major scams. IF you want to work with a reader that has taken Miss Cats course and agrees to ethical standards, and most of us on the forum and at LM know them from their responses, being on the radio etc, then contact AIRR.

Generally when doing reconciliation work I would suggest dealing with your past hurts and emotions before hand and not use the first time you see them to unload the past again even in a manner that is not objective to fighting. You want your actions to match your magic, your magic and actions match your words and prayers you speak.

I would personally light the candles you have with a petition that is clear on what you want and wish to reconcile with him, then wait till Friday and text him asking how he is doing. Keep the line of communication open, it is a must in reconciliation work, not because it cant work without it but its a sure lot easier when you do.

You may also be interested in doing a honey jar to sweeten him back to you, a reconciliation candle or kit to draw him back and lastly a lavender love drop mojo.

Honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html
Lavender love drop kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lavender-love.html
Reconciliation kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
Book on reconciliation spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Book on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
LM free spells including reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
AIRR to get a reader and hire a worker: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Mark777

Unread post by Mark777 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate it. I hope I didn't scare him away but he did seem okay when we said goodbye. Even gave me another kiss. There was an issue that could have.been easily worked on if.he.just had some patience. I'm not sure if hes being truthful with this reason for ending it to be honest. I really would like.him to.come back and have some patience as I told him i.will work on giving him what he wanted. I am happy with the movement but afraid to lose him since it's been over a month since we talked. I guess I'll start with lavender vigil and write down my.petition while saying the prayer on the back of the candle. Thanks again.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Mark777 ,

I strongly suggest to get a reading from an AIRR worker and discuss the work and see what they suggest. Miss Cat also does readings, a 30 min can answer 3 questions or 2 questions with one specific to work, or an hour reading can talk both the situation and the work to do. It is always best to start with a reading then the work to do, its like a diagnostic tool. Read Psalms 23 and 32 together each day followed with a prayer to God for reconciliation.

Beachinbeauty

Unread post by Beachinbeauty » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:54 am

JayDee,

Thank you for responding! You answered my question because I was wondering if this could possibly be a sign or if it meant something was wrong. I appreciate the time you take to help us out on this forum.

RainbowMoon
Newly Registered

Unread post by RainbowMoon » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:11 pm

Hello Everyone

Im RainbowMoon. I'm new to the site and to candle burning. Will appreciate any advice anyone has to offer.

I'm looking for a way to reconcile with my husband of 15 yrs. This past year has been a doozy and we separated. I thought by now he would have came back; yet needless to say he has not. :? When he got his own apartment I started to worry. We still talk and he tells me he still love me but he's not in love with me anymore. :?

When we talk it's mostly because I call him and he kinda rushes me off the phone. A friend of mine told me she recently saw him out with his ex, and I know for a fact she hates me. So I know she isn't trying to help us get back together. It kinda bothered me that he reached out to her. Honestly I cried.

My friends and our daughter who is away at college, are telling me to start dating. I can't for I feel like I'm dishonoring my vows to God. Our townhouse seems so big and empty with both of them gone and a small part of me feels embarrassed that he left. I'm not going to say that we have had an amazing marriage because we didn't. Nothing is perfect, but I love my Husband and I want him to return to me.

What can I do? It's been months since he's been home and I miss him badly.

I do not want to do the wrong thing. I'm asking for instructions on what to do and what should I buy?

WaGaBa

Unread post by WaGaBa » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:17 am

Hi again,

Here’s another update: My boyfriend and I got back together but for like 5 minutes lol. Everything was going well but honestly we still have some major issues we need to resolve.

Ok so the other day I put some menstrual blood in his food for the first time in years and now I remembered why I stopped. He and I had the most calmest yet damaging fight. He broke up with me for a few days but now he’s moving in (but as friends) he has his own place but wants to live with me still and see where our relationship goes if we start as friends first because if I’m honest we jumped in fast but never got to know each other on a friend level. He says he wants to do the friends thing first this time because he doesn’t want me to believe that everything with us is just sex and he wants to move in so I can know he isn’t dating anyone else. And he says he’ll be sleeping on the couch.

I’ve had a reading already and he told me that he doesn’t really want to break up he’s just upset that we keep fighting and that he didn’t get his way in our fight and he doesn’t know what to do. And I believe the reader because I really do see him trying to fix things.

So my question is tomorrow is love day (Friday) what candles should I light? Stay with me and reconciliation? Or reconciliation and return to me? Or should I do a stay with me candle with reconciliation oil on it. I was burning a stay with me candle with reconciliation oil that went out because I cut the stem to low when he broke up with me. I also have a stay with me mojo bag can I start that on Friday as well? If I can start the stay with me mojo can I add some reconciliation herbs as well for healing us?

Last thing although this isn’t a major break up for us I’m still very hurt and feel a bit empty inside. What can I do for myself to make me feel happy again? And get back to living my life while we heal together?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:25 am

Hello RainbowMoon,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum; we're happy to have you here. I'm sorry to hear that you're heartsick and hurting. I would recommend starting out by getting a reading to find out how serious things are between your husband and this ex of his. You may need to do some Break Up work on them before attempting any Return to Me/Reconciliation work, and a reader can help you narrow down what you need to order. You can find good readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Many blessings to you, I hope the situation gets better for you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:28 am

Hello WaGaBa,

I'd say some use of Reconciliation products is important here, since there is some fighting still going on. Return to Me doesn't sound necessary though because he's already around; you aren't trying to get him to move back or come back, he's already there. So I'd recommend doing a combination of Reconciliation and Love Me work, to help soothe those raw feelings and bring the love back to the situation. Once that work starts going well, amp up the Stay With Me work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Good luck to you.

RainbowMoon
Newly Registered

Unread post by RainbowMoon » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:15 am

Thank you Sister Jean.
I will look into the web pages and try and choose one very carefully.

Do you have a recommendation for my situation? Would help to narrow things down. :lol:

Once again Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:39 am

Hello, RainbowMoon --

We do not make specific recommendations for readers, because we are all colleagues here and we abjure self-promotion or the playing of favourites.

However, take note that Sister Jean wrote, "You may need to do some Break Up work on them before attempting any Return to Me/Reconciliation work." This will definitely limit the readers and rootworkers available to you because, when you go to their pages, you will see that some do not take Break Up cases and some so not take Return and Reconciliation cases. (Also some do not take Court cases and some do not take Gambling Luck cases -- we all are different and all have our own skills and gifts.)

That leaves you with a decision -- an instant reading versus a scheduled reading -- and after looking at their photos and reading their biographies, you can proceed.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

tsmith6995
Newly Registered

Unread post by tsmith6995 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Good Evening Everyone!

I'm brand new to this site and I'm excited to meet new people and learn new things on my journey.

My wife and I are currently separated as she filed for divorce back on June 11th, but has not gone through with the divorce. The preliminary hearing to get the proceedings in motion was on June 29th, but neither her or I went so it has not gone any further. I feel that there is a chance for reconciliation and I truly want a fresh start with my wife and family (3 stepchildren, 1 child together, and 3 dogs). I have a feeling that she is confused on what she should do and that's why she hasn't wet back to court to restart the divorce process, but I do have bad days that I don't want to get out of bed because I'm so depressed and miss her. Her emotions are so up and down and she has apologized for being "crazy" a few times.

Through this journey I have become a much more spiritual person and have seen signs that have given me hope such as seeing 444 randomly the past couple months and 1111 just last night.

My question is, even though it has been quite some time since we separated, would any spell work assist me in reuniting my wife and I such as reconciliation, return to me, or a blockbuster?

Thank you and many blessings and love to you all that are having troubles in your lives!

-Todd

FaithGirl

Unread post by FaithGirl » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:30 am

Hello to the forum and I hope you all have a calm weekend,

So I’m very new here and also new to the world of hoodoo. Well relatively new as I worked last year with a rootworker but to be honest it was a waste of my money as none of the work or the readings were accurate. But anyway my little story is this

Last year I met a guy but things didn’t lead to a relationship mainly because he was still in love with his ex. A couple of months ago we started getting close again and when I asked him what happened he said that “things had changed” He was super interested at the beginning, always texting and very caring. But in a few days he started getting distant all of a sudden. I didn’t want to push things further so I was following his pace. But we spend last weekend at his place and at some point while he was out as I was looking for some paper to leave him as drawing, unfortunately or fortunately I opened something that apparently he was using as a diary. And I read just on the last page which was dated a day ago that he liked another girl...I felt I lost the earth beneath my feet as I couldn’t explain this change of heart within a matter of days. I confronted him but he wasn’t at all eager to discuss as he was blaming me for rummaging in his personal space. In fact his words hurt me more and he said it was over.

The problem is I’m in love and this whole situation has made me a mess the last few days. I had a very short reading with the lovely Deacon Millet as he was booked for a few days and I urgently I needed some answers. He confirmed to me that he’s angry and I should give it a few weeks before I try to contact him. He also suggested the Call me and Heart melt candles which I already ordered.

He’s a very stubborn man and I was wondering if there’s something in my occasion that would make it as powerfull as possible, a spell maybe. I was thinking reconciliation work or even a red skull spell (He’s someone who thinks way too much and he has a strong mindset) And also should I order some oils too? I’m eager to do some work by myself as well even though I’m just newbie and also away from home very often. This other girl also worries me even though he said that it was just a thought and it doesn’t mean anything. (Well he might have said it because he saw me upset)

I will have a scheduled reading again in a couple of weeks I just want to give the candles some time to start manifesting.
I know that someone might be thinking “why would you go after someone who thinks someone else too and not you 100%?”. But the heart wants what it wants and I really want to give this the best try before I give up...

Thank you for reading and I appreciate very much any suggestions

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:24 am

tsmith6995 ,

welcome to the forum, read through this topic page it has 25 pages full of advise and tips. I would suggest you get a reading from an AIRR worker to see whats going on, and what can be done.

I personally do not think its too late for you to turn it around, you are still talking, she did not follow through with the process. I would also think you are justified in Gods eyes as marriage is a covenant.

Reconciliation products, stay with me, return to me, love me, as well as a honey jar is a great start for the work.

Return to me products: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-return-to-me.html
Reconciliation products: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-reconciliation.html
Stay with me products: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stay-with-me.html
Love me products: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-love-me.html
Reconciliation honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html
Reconciliation kit, comes with bath, candles and mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
Reconciliation spell book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Sweetener/honey jar spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

AIRR website for a reading: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
LM free spells including reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
LM free info on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

tsmith6995
Newly Registered

Unread post by tsmith6995 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:26 am

Thank you Jay!

I actually did get a reading from a member and she is good my to do reconciliation spellwork for me.

She also told me how to make a sweetener jar with Karo syrup and I told her about the ammonia jar spells I'm doing that I saw on here. She wasn't familiar with the ammonia jar, but said it sounded like a good idea

Shadow_of_a_ghost

Unread post by Shadow_of_a_ghost » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:29 am

I'm looking for help.
Recently I moved to a foreign country and started a relationship with a man who I really fell for.
His ex was in the background during this time, and when we hit our first rough patch he left me for her.
He still seems to care about me but its clear she is his number 1 priority.
I am 100 per cent sure that if she was gone we would still be together. Our relationship was still so new that he was susceptible to her charms.
She and I work in the same building but different departments. I have cut contact with my ex so have no body fluids, hair etc. I do have his signature .
I am so heartbroken. I can't get past this.
Please tell me what I can do to :
A; Get rid of her for good
and
B: make him 100 per cent mine.
I am willing to do whatever it takes.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:03 am

Shadow_of_a_ghost
I am sorry you are having to go through this. It;s even harder that you all work in the same place. You can do a break up spell with LM break up spell kit. Meanwhile You can anoit your body with Look Me Over, and Follow me boy oils to have him disire you and want you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Good luck to you. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:04 pm

I’ve tried the honey jar spell, I’ve tried red ribbon, I tried lemon freeze, etc but my boyfriend is still being stubborn and won’t reconcile completely with me. He’s in love with me and I don’t know what to do to get him to come back to me. What can I do? What’s the best spell to do? Please help me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:01 pm

lanadelrey,

In your other post I commented on the need for a reading. Having a bit more info on it now, I strongly suggest a reading. When a break up happens reconciliation can happen, but it is not always easy. It can depend on if you did something wrong, they cheated, moved on.. and then the work to end the other person. You did not explicitly state another person but did mention a freezer lemon jar which indicates another person. This is more complicated then simply we got in a fight so lets talk it out and come back. You also did a few spells it seems and stated that he is "still stubborn", in the other post he is ignoring and blocking you, that is much more then stubborn this is a person downright avoiding and ignoring you. Please consider getting an AIRR reader and asking specifically about you and your bf and the outcome, then ask what work can be done to change this outcome. I would do a cleansing of yourself to take off any negativity such as a 13 herb bath. Clean your home with chinese floor wash. Order a reconciliation spell kit, do it exactly as described. Add return to me oil to the oils used in the kit. You can also order a reconciliation spell book by lucky mojo.

AIRR:http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Return to me oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-return-to-me.html
Spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
Reconciliation book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html

Inford

Unread post by Inford » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:36 am

Hello all, I’m new here! Just have a few questions.. Sooo I’ve had some work done on my behalf about 1 month ago, so far I’ve gotten contact from my target twice. I’ve had my honey jar for about 2 weeks, but no contact from her for 3 weeks. Is that normal? Also my target is kind of stubborn, should I make the next contact being that she’s already contacted me twice? Also I spoke to my rootworker he said that he was going to “Add to my work” but I don’t have a clue what that means 😩 can someone shine some light on it!!

Thank you so much ❤️
Last edited by MissMichaele on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Original title, "Help please :)" too vague

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:48 am

Hi Inford,

With stubborn targets it can definitely be a challenge to get them to initiate contact. This likely also greatly depends on whatever the circumstances are between the two of you.

It is important that when doing this sort of work you keep the lines of communication open. However, be mindful that you don't become a nuisance to the person you're trying to sweeten. This could produce adverse effects.

Regarding your Rootworker, I would ask him to specify what it is he is doing on your behalf. Personally, as a Rootworker I always offer photographs of the work I've done on behalf of my clients.
This is also standard practice of the Rootworker at AIRR (Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers).

If you are in need of a bit more reassurance and reliable rootwork, I would suggest trying there. This is not to say that your current worker is not reliable but I do think that if you are working with someone that any questions you have should be able to be answered by them and with clarity. If you find yourself indeed of a change you may want to give them a try!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Hoodoo Course Graduate #2132G

Inford

Unread post by Inford » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:03 pm

Thank you so much for your response! Being that she has already contacted me twice since the work being started, it should be ok to initiate contact right? He told me it’s ok for me to contact her on her birthday. So I will wait until then. One last thing, I’ve been having dreams about her and the one I had last night she mentioned “November 17th” what does that sound like to you?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Inford,

It is definitely okay to initiate contact. That's exactly what I meant by keeping the lines of communication open. This is important when doing sweetening work.

I, personally, couldn't be too sure about the date in your dream. That's not my particular area of divination. The best I could say would be to either make contact on that day or keep your eyes open on the events that unfold on that day and see If anything works to your benefit. I'd recommend contacting a reader at Hoodoo Psychics or again AIRR.

Inford

Unread post by Inford » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:06 am

Thank you 🙌🏽..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:58 pm

Inford,

You can send a simple happy birthday card to her on her birthday, dress it with reconciliation powder. Take a bath and use some of the water to seal the envelope shut. Nice tricky way to get the product on her. Keep the card simple.

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi JayDee, sorry for the late reply!! Yeah we’ve had our ups and downs but this is different than before, he always comes back after a few weeks but now it’s been more than a month. He came back to me two weeks ago and he told me he loves me and wants to marry me, but then drama happened again and he’s back to not talking to me. I haven’t cheated on him, we just have a hard time agreeing on stuff and we fight a lot. There’s no other person though, the lemon freeze spell was my name + his name on a piece of paper with some sugar placed between the two halves- I found this spell on another website for reconciliation, I also know about the lemon freeze break up spell but this wasn’t it. Honestly I’m getting pretty desperate lol, I light a candle every night, I pray, I do spells, I did two honey jars, and nothing seems to work/bring him back. We have our differences but we love each other a lot, we just fight too much and it takes its toll. He resents me for some stuff and so do I, but I just want us back together fully, no more drama, only forgiveness and the way we used to be because as ridiculous as it sounds I can’t live without him, I’ve had the worst past weeks of my life and I can’t lose him. It terrifies me the thought of him with someone else. I want him back with me. I’m gonna do a reading and see what happens, but can I do anything else in terms of spells or I don’t know? Something I can do at home? Is there a foolproof way of bringing someone back to you? I’m really depressed without him. Please help me I’d really appreciate it <3

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:56 pm

Hey there, Lanadelrey

I was catching myself up on your question and the responses you've gotten. Hope you don't mind my chiming in.

I must reiterate the advice that JayDee has given you. It is VERY important that you get a reading done which I see you've acknowledged already. As stated, so many factors could be at play here. One of them, in my opinion, could be the Lemon Freeze spell you mentioned performing. I'm not sure where you got the spell but in the African-American Hoodooo system, Lemon freezer spells are ONLY used to sour relationships and peoples' lives. The magical properties of lemons in hoodoo is cleansing and souring or banishment.

It seems to me that it is possible you could have worsened your situation. You have honey jars and lemons trying to work in cohesion but they are like vinegar and oil. They don't mix. You need to rid yourself of that spell if you have not already.

With the exception of the lemon freezer spell it sounds to me that you're doing all the right things. The sweetening is a good route to go but it seems to me that the bulk of your problems are communication. Try using products to foster peace, like peaceful home in conjunction with your reconciliation work but don't write off merely seeking counseling to learn to communicate with one another better. Magic can definitely help but practical approaches working with it can help your situation even more. And GET THAT READING! Hoodoo Psychics is a good way to go.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Lanadelrey,

Dr Darensbourg is absolutely right about the lemon spell. You would never use a lemon to get a lover back, it is seen in spells to cleanse, banish even one to get over an ex such as cut and clear type work. I have noticed more frequently people finding spells online that state they are hoodoo when its really a new age wicca spell and does not follow the tradition of hoodoo at all. I would personally take it out, ditch the lemon at a crossroad, clean the papers off the best you can, burn them and sprinkle at a crossroad, then start over with new work. In addition to what Dr Darensbourg stated, I would add deers tongue to the work for communication to be opened up, and tobacco for communication. Magic will help a situation but it will not completely solve it. IF you fight a lot, then you both need to determine why you fight a lot and how to fix that, in conjunction to you using hoodoo spells.

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:24 pm

Hi Dr Darensbourg and JayDee,

Thank you so much for your replies. Who should I get a reading from for my situation? Ugh God I knew that lemon spell was suspicious because I’ve read about lemons and breakup spells so I doubted it but I did it anyway because I was willing to try anything. So I should get rid of the lemon and papers? How can I get deers tongue? And how should I use tobacco? I’ve been trying to communicate with him for weeks, and we used to talk all the time, but I don’t know why he keeps ignoring me- with the exception of him coming back two weeks ago and cutting off contact with me again a week later. He has a lot of anger and resentment towards me but he’s also crazy in love with me so I want to get rid of all that negativity, I want his forgiveness and for us to go back to before, but I don’t know what to do in order to get that? Thank you for your help I love you guys <3

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:23 pm

You're vey welcome, lanadelray

Hoodoo Psychics and AIRR would be ideal. Lots of great Readers and Rootworkers with great prices too.

Both Deer's Tongue Leaves and Tobacco are available at lucky mojo.

http://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html
htttp://www.herbmagic.com/tobacco.html

You can write out a petition or name paper specifying concisely what you want in the way of communication ..dress it with the items and carry it with you in a mojo bag or just in your purse or pocket.. you can place it underneath a candle. You can place it in the mouth of a skull candle as well.

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:11 pm

So I got rid of the lemon + name papers and I did another honey jar spell with sugar instead of honey because I was out of honey at home, I hope it’s alright? I did a petition paper, put my hair and his hair, a picture of him, cloves, rose petals, cinnamon, ginger and minerals. I lit a candle and let it burn all the way. I’m gonna order Deer’s Tongue too! Did I do everything right? Is it gonna help? What else can I do, besides the reading that I’m gonna do? Thank you so much for your help!!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Sounds good to me. But don't let us give all the good stuff away. Save some for your reader lol.

If you're that eager though I would suggest ordering a reconciliation spell kit from lucky mojo as well as investing in Deacon Millet's "Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells". There's an abundance of wealth there.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Contents

Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
The Situation
Lovesick and Heartbroken 5
Return, Reconnect, Reunite, Reconcile 6
The Voices of Experience 7
Rules of the Road 10
When Is It Really "Too Late"? 11
The Spells
Who Do You Love? 12
Newbell Niles Puckett 13
Helen Pitkin: "An Angel by Brevet" 14
The Fabled Black Cat Bone 15
Pictures, Papers, and Proxies 17
Tumba Walla, Bumba Walla, Return to Me 24
H.U. Lampe's Famous Spells 26
Star Crossed Lovers 27
Love Uncrossing 28
Averting the Evil Eye 29
Hoodoo Bible Magic 30
How to Make Him Think of You 33
Forgive and Forget 34
Reconciliation Baths 36
Love Letters Straight from Your Heart 38
Alive with Magnetism! 42
Please, Saint Anthony, Look Around 45
Heart Lights and Love Lamps 46
Signs of Love 52
Tarot Cards in Love Readings 54
Personal Concerns to Aid the Lovelorn 56
Love Spells from the Drug Store 58
The Life and Works of Marie Laveau 61
3-Ace-Queen-7 Return to Me 65
Miss Cat's Down-Home Short-and-Simples 66
Lover, Come Back to Me 67
Graveyard Love 71
Stay with Me 72
Frequently Asked Questions 73

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:19 am

Hi,

I did everything right and he still isn’t coming back. I saw a video of him on Instagram with different girls, almost just to taunt me. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m really depressed.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:31 am

lanadelrey,

Rootwork, is work, it takes time energy and effort. Many people do one spell, one candle, one prayer and expect results. I know people from being on the forum many people say they want something then when it comes to the work they state they are "busy", "missed a few days", "forgot", if its important you are dedicated and do it. Not saying this is you at all, rather some issues we see often. That being said the next major issue is people are not patient enough. The work has to manifest. I always think of what my grandma said, "watched kettles never boil", meaning being laser focused on this person and their every move will drive you insane and drag it out. Set the work and stop laboring over it every second. I would strongly suggest a reading by a worker at AIRR to see what is going on and what specific work to do. Then I would go about that work. It is important to get readings because it tells us what the situation actually is and how to work with it, if it can be. Sometimes the answer is no and it wont happen and a reading can reveal that, remember God is the ultimate decider. If he is with other women consider doing a break up spell along with a come to me at the same time. After 3 mo of working it, working the side tricks you can do like getting powders on his stuff, where he walks, bath water at his steps, oil on things he will touch, souring his love life with a vinegar jar, etc.. If still nothing, start over or pick a new angel to attack. Again I strongly suggest a reading.

AIRR reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:50 am

I’m lighting a candle on top of the sugar jar everyday, I’m doing the Intranquility spell everyday too and other reconciliation spells, the St. Anthony one, etc... I don’t have the money to get a reading right now. I don’t know what to do anymore. I just want him back and he won’t even talk to me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:44 am

lanadelrey,

First issue I would see is that you are mixing a curse with a love working. Intranqulity spirit is often used by people who want a lover to return, but it is not the same as love drawing. This person will be tortured by a spirit of hell and made to suffer till his return. You are sending mixed signals by cursing him and doing love work at the same time. Also after contact is made it does not mean he will stay. You can work it this way so when he comes back sick and broken you sweeten him to stay. Work takes time and is not instant. Do the work and do not labor over if results are instant, I would strongly suggest not dwelling or being desperate for it to happen, you can be over thinking it and killing the work by worrying so much.

LM also offers a weekly radio show that does free readings here is the post for Nov 25th show, you sign up on here and call in at the proper time. You can sign up every week until you get a selection: topic91861.html

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”