Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:48 am

Hello Teedee,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

I'm sorry you're going through this with your ex. Definitely get him into a honey jar immediately. Candles do not need to be tapered, any kind will do. Use pink for romantic love, red for passionate love, or while for all-over healing of your relationship.

Add some Balm of Gilead to your jar, to smooth over past hurts and encourage him towards reconciliation.

HER-BAL-BUDS
Balm of Gilead Buds
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

The Reconciliation spell kit is a great idea as it contains everything you need plus full instructions.

For reputable and ethical readers and rootworkers, we recommend the following as your best bet against scammers:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:51 pm

I’ve tried everything, like I did 3 honey jars etc, but he’s not coming back. I guess you guys were right, he’s never coming back. I don’t know what to do anymore… I just wish I could bring him back. This whole thing makes me wanna die. I wish I could find a way to bring him back.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:19 pm

forgiveness,

I am so sorry for your feelings and loss of this relationship. If you did the same spell 2-3 times and no results then I would not continue doing that spell, it will not work for you. Its best to get a reading to determine: 1. will they return, 2. what work to do to help with that. You can contact an AIRR member for a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Lucky mojo also sells a reconciliation spell kit to bring a lover back: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
A lucky mojo book on reconciliation spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
You may also want to consider the cut and clear to help getting over past hurts and find a new person: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Please contact a doctor if you have feelings of depression that can only be treated with a medical professional.

In a side note I was in your shoes over an ex a few years back, I finally did the hard work and worked to get over them, let go of the past and heal. Now we are good friends, that ex went through a break up and I help him with it and advise him, funny how the world turns in the end. Please read Psalms 23 as you pray for Gods love to be on you during this hardship!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Hello forgiveness,

I'm so sorry to see you in such despair. You've been on my mind and I know you're having a difficult time right now.

The readings you received on the radio show a few weeks ago all indicated that this is not the right man for you. You will just continue to torment yourself by pursuing him. When you do the volume of work you've done on him and he still won't return, then it's time to accept that God's answer is no, because something better is intended for you. I know it's hard to hear but it's very important to understand.

What you've said before is that you wanted him to forgive you and come back. I think the bigger issue here is the forgiveness part (hence the forum name you've chosen). You want to be forgiven. Him returning to you would be a sign of that, which is why you've worked so hard for it to happen. But you're forgetting that the means of forgiveness are in your own hands - you need to come to a place where you can forgive yourself. Only then you will be able to move on with a renewed spirit and belief that you deserve great love, respect and happiness because you deserve all of that.

The recommendation of Cut & Clear is a good one, so you can free yourself of the emotional attachment that is keeping you bound in such misery. Please consider that an important first step, as hard as it will be. Use the link that JayDee provided and it will help you to feel better.

Then I would work with Tranquility and Healing products for yourself, to calm your heart and help you be more gentle with yourself. The bath salts are a good idea, as are the oils to anoint yourself daily. They will help to lift your spirit and bring you peace.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I do hope you will take the advice that Miss cat gave you on the radio and consult a mental health professional, who can help you handle your feelings in a more constructive manner for your serene and greatest good. Please do that if you have not already done so.

You can also send a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League, where people all around the world will pray for you. It is a free and wonderful service.
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

I will keep you in my own prayers as well. I really hope you will take the advice from us here and the radio show, as it is offered with love and our highest hopes for your emotional well being. Please take care of yourself.

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:11 pm

Thank you for caring about me and my situation, that means a lot to me. I guess I should just cut & clear, but he was my best friend and the person I was the closest to in my whole life. I can’t believe he didn’t even send me a text or email to hear from me or check if I’m okay, he knows about my history of depression but I guess he probably thinks I made that up, even though I told him about my suicidal tendencies and he comforted me many times when I was feeling down & crying. I was so sure I was gonna hear from him but it’s been 3 months... I can’t believe he would do this to me, it doesn’t make sense. I know I did a shitty thing but what he did to me is even worse. He promised me he would love me no matter what and that he didn’t care who I was, but when I told him the truth, I asked him if he still wanted to be with me and he told me « are you crazy? I would never date you » and I thought it was in the heat of the moment but it’s been months and absolutely no words from him... like last time we talked he was angry and upset and I really thought he was gonna call me after a few days but nothing. Meanwhile he’s posting on Instagram, going to clubs, following girls on ig etc... I do not recognize him, and I know it was stupid of me to think he would still love me after finding out the truth about me, but that’s what he said- like he even told me « I don’t care I still love you even if you’re not her because you’re the girl I fell in love with » and he told me that and that he still loved me a few days before he found out the truth so I really, really don’t understand that reaction. Like it doesn’t make sense at all to me. I thought I would hear from him and that we would talk about it, but nothing. Absolutely nothing. I sent him pictures of me, he said I was cute, he knows I live 20 minutes car ride from him, and after 2 years of talking every day, crazy in love, me being the first girl he fell in love with and he being the first guy I fell in love with, laughing together, hearing him cry, hearing me crying, telling me about his terminally ill dad, being here after he got in a car accident, giving him all the love I got which I thought he knew was real, being so close and loving each other so much, he wouldn’t abandon me like that. I thought he would understand why I lied and made up these excuses as to not see each other. Honestly, I think the most heartbreaking and hurtful thing to realize is that he probably was in love with THAT girl and not me… even though I’m the girl he talked to all the time and claimed to love forever. It just makes no sense at all to me and I will never understand that reaction, and I guess I’ll never have closure because he’s probably never gonna talk to me again. I thought I was gonna marry this guy lol I’ve never had a connection like that. He’s not even interested in meeting me after everything we’ve been through… I could contact him but he told me never to do it last time we talked and it would break my heart if I sent him a message and he told me « leave me alone crazy bitch I’ve never loved you and I don’t want you » lol. Besides if he wanted to talk to me he could and would. But he doesn’t. He doesn’t care. I swear to God it’s like someone murdered him and replaced him with a clone that has no memory or feelings for me like…? It doesn’t make sense to me at all. How can he not even be just a little bit curious about me? I’ve never felt more worthless or rejected in all my life. I am deeply unloveable. What else could I try besides honey jars and moving candle spells? I know I should just move on, but I just wanna try one last thing before I do. Just anything to bring him back to me. At least talk to him. Understand. I’m seeing a therapist but every time I leave my appointment I spend the whole drive home crying for an hour because even just talking about it makes me cry. Like right now lol. It’s ridiculous. Over some guy I’ve never met and who doesn’t even wanna meet me. But we used to spend the whole day and night talking to each other, telling each other I love you every day, falling asleep together, etc. I. Just. Don’t. Understand. It drives me crazy. So I’ll do the cut and clear spell, but is there anything I can try before that? Any spells? Anything that can bring someone back to you, just so I can understand? I know I shouldn’t after that reading I got, but I just need to try one last thing. If you have any advice or spell to try, please tell me. Thank you and thank you so much for your advice. <3

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:29 am

Hello forgiveness,

The way to look at this situation is this man is showing you his true colors and what he's really made of. He knows your history with depression yet he won't check in on you to make sure you're OK. That tells you everything you need to know about him.

He's not worthy of you. You've built him up in your mind to be something better than he is. Don't let a man you've never even met destroy your self-esteem. You are very lovable, and letting him take that belief from you is wrong. He doesn't deserve your time or your tears. Walk away.

I'm glad you have a therapist to talk to. They are hard conversations but they will get easier. Please stick with it, and please use the Tranquility and Healing products I recommended. They will help you feel so much better. Prolonging your suffering by trying "just one more thing" to get him back is self-destructive and I really don't want to see you go down that path. Please work on yourself now. Let him be another woman's problem.

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:12 pm

Hi

I’m going to Jerusalem over Easter and would like advice on how to set my prayers in the holiest city.
Do I add herbs and oils to my prayer?
Do I add my name and hubby name and cross cross a psalm over it?
Do I write our names criss cross and write my wish around in a ring around our names.

Sorry I’m confused with over excitement. I just want to maximise the opportunity. Thanks in advance for any responses

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:06 pm

oceanblue ,

You are mixing Jewish tradition at the Western Wall with hoodoo. The method at the wall I believe from my friends who are Jewish is to write the prayer and stick it in a crack of the wall. This forum topic is on ex lovers, is this prayer in relation to that?

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:27 am

Hi

Thank you for your reply.
Come to think of it perhaps I am mixing the two together. I guess m6 thoughts came from praying using psalm prayers and then lead to using name papers.
Yes, I’m trying to reconcile with my spouse.
Thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:08 pm

oceanblue,

I would stick the pray paper in the Western Wall dressed with reconciliation powder, as you do it read Psalms 23 and 32 together, asking to reconcile you together in love.

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:07 am

JayDee

Thank you for your speedy response. Have a Great Easter.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”