Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:11 pm

I don't think I would use a black candle dressed with controlling oil on the petition "Break up with him and come home to me."

I would make it a three-candle moving candle spell as illustrated here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:54 am

Hi friends, I’m new to the forum and I’m looking for some input from others. I’m not new to spell casting or energy work, I’ve been doing it for 20 years. However I’m in a situation I’ve never been in before.

My boyfriend of a year and a half and I recently broke up, less than 2 weeks ago. At first I was devastated and blamed only him. After a lot of thought and insight, I came to terms with my mistakes and the role I played in it. I forgive him and myself. However I want to reconcile so much. We had a healthy amazing relationship until the very end when some things happened. Just a little backstory for you.

My question however, is this: can I make contact with him while I’m waiting for reconciliation/love spells to manifest? I cast a break up spell (he kinda started seeing someone else, I’m honestly not sure if they’re together or not currently), I’ve been working a honey jar for a few days (planning on 7 days total), and cast a reconciliation spell. It’s been a few days.

I know my biggest challenge is letting go and waiting for my magic to manifest and you can’t rush it. I’ve heard differing opinions about contact while waiting for magic to manifest. The main reason I want to contact him is to send a message explaining a few things that he doesn’t know, apologize for myself and the mistakes I made, to let him know that I forgive him, etc etc. I feel like these are things he needs to know now, it may or may not influence him positively. But I don’t want to interfere with my spell work, the honey jar, etc.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Will I disrupt the magic if I message him? Will I essentially ruin my chances of the spells working?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:58 pm

Hello TerraFire,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're happy to have you here.

I have merged your post into the correct thread on reconciling with an ex. Please do not start new topics like you did, as this is against forum rules and you will find we already have nearly every topic covered. Reconciliation questions are the most popular here.

Please read through this thread for spell advice.

You can contact him to communicate those points you feel are important for him to consider, however I would wait for him to contact you after that. You need to give your spells time and space to work, so let him come to you.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:16 pm

I definitely understand that. I’m really torn because I feel like I really need to contact him to tell him these things, but I’m also so concerned that it’s not going to give my spells the time and space to work. And my intuition keeps flip-flopping between saying I should message him and I shouldn’t. I feel like my personal opinion keeps changing because I realize I should probably wait to give it time, but at the same time I don’t want to wait too long until it’s too late. But if my magic is working, there shouldn’t be a “too late”....if that makes sense. I just don’t want to ruin my chances of the reconciliation but I feel like the things I need to tell him might sway him my way. So complicated!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:03 pm

Hello TerraFire,

Since you're so unsure of which direction to take, you might consider getting a reading from a member of AIRR, who can best advise you on what's happening with him and whether contact would help at this time. You can find readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

PrincessCelestia
Newly Registered

Unread post by PrincessCelestia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:10 am

Hi!
My bf broke up with me about 3 months ago. Since then he started seeing someone new. On July 23 and 24th I started a honey jar and vinegar jar. I’ve also made my own doll baby. I feel like my honey jar worked because we could barely even speak to each other without arguing and we have made up. We even hooked up two weeks ago. But since then he’s back to saying he’s a bad person and he doesn’t deserve me and now I started no contact because he says I need to move on and find someone who will make me happy. The problem is....he does make me happy. Really happy. At the end of our relationship he started going thru a lot. He found out his mom has a rare aggressive cancer and I really think that’s what started the end for us. Would a reconciliation kit be good for my situation? We’re not on bad terms so I wasn’t sure if there was something else that could bring him back. Also I don’t think my hand made doll baby is doing anything and it has the only personal concern I have for him inside of it. Can I remove it safely and dispose of the rest of the doll somehow?
Thanks in advance!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:16 am

Hello PrincessCelestia,

You only just started your work, so you need to give it time to work for you before giving up. Two or three weeks isn't enough time, so don't rush to dismantle your spells just yet.

A Reconciliation Spell Kit would be helpful in your situation. You can find it here:

SPL-KIT-RECO
Reconciliation Spell Kit
$48.75

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Unread post by Karma » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:14 pm

My ex boyfriend left his worn shirt at my house. What are some things that I can do to keep him coming back?
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:44 pm

Hello Karma,

Please do not start random new topics like you did, as this is against forum rules. Please search the forum for the correct area to post in, as you will see we have nearly every subject already covered.

An unwashed shirt is a good form of personal concern for him. You can use it in a doll baby, cut pieces of it for use in a honey jar or skull candle. The choices are endless.

Please read through this link for how to use a target's personal concerns in spells:
personal-concerns-hair-photo-name-quest ... t9215.html

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:06 pm

I’m looking for a little guidance on how I should proceed.

My ex and I broke up about 2-3 weeks ago. He kinda started something up with someone else after this.

I cast a break up spell on them, then a few days later I cast a reconciliation spell for us, and the next day I made a honey jar to sweeten him. I’ve been working the honey jar for almost 7 days.

I want to cast a “lover contact me” type spell now, but I don’t want to overload the work I’ve done.

I know I need to give it space and time to work but I also want to do things that will work together for us getting back together.

I’ve had a couple of readings done and they’ve all said that I’m on the right path and I’ll get what I want soon and they’re all pretty positive.

Does anybody think it would be too much to do a "contact me" spell? Or do they work together?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:18 pm

Hello TerraFire,

You've got a lot of work already in place for him, so give it time to start working for you. Don't overwhelm him. If you find you're not getting the results you want, then you can start on other spells such as one for contact, but wait to see what happens with the spells you're already doing.

If your rootworkers say you are on the right track, then stay on it.

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:40 pm

What can I do besides a honey jar spell to make a lover come back? I know there are a lot of replies to look at in this thread but what has worked the most? And what can you do to make a lover forgive you? Or even just to make someone just talk to you… please help me, my heart is broken and idk what to do anymore

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:12 am

Hello, lanadelrey.

I hope you are in good spirits. You can do a skull candle dress with reconciliation oil. At the bottom of the skull Candle, drill a hole. Put your petition in, and filling the hole with wax. Write his name on the skull candle. Burn the skull candle at dusk imagining your guy is coming back to you. Do t let the candle burn long. Repeat for 9 days. Continue using the honey jar. Good luck!
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:23 pm

Hello lanadelrey,

When people come here asking questions about which spell works best, the best response is that there is no answer to that. Spells don't work better or worse than other spells, they simply work differently.

You said "I know there are a lot of replies to look at in this thread but..." and there is no "but" to consider. There are indeed a lot of replies in this thread, and asking for a short-cut response is simply short-cutting your own education in hoodoo. Why deny yourself that? Take the time to learn things for yourself, as that is the purpose of this forum.

Read through the posts here and you will likely find spells that appeal to you. That is the best way to learn the tradition of conjure practice and to get better at performing it for yourself.

LyndleyNevermore
Newly Registered

Unread post by LyndleyNevermore » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:37 am

Hello,

I am going to be placing an order soon so I am respectfully asking that before I do, an experienced practitioner can please tell me if Im on the right track with what I am planning to do.

My boyfriend has broken up with me three times now. The previous two times, I got him back via spell work , but this time is critical. This time shows signs of being final.
For reasons that would take too long to explain, this relationship needs to work with this man. I cannot go into why, but I have good reasons.

Therefore I am planning the following spell:

I am going to create a honey jar.

Out of hand-torn brown parchment, I am going to fashion a petition paper. In a continuous circle with red pen, I'm going to write my intention that he return to me in love, fast.
In the middle of the paper I'm going to write his name seven times, then turn the paper, and write my name crossing it seven times (7 is my special number).
Into the centre of the petition paper, I am going to place his photo and my photo, facing each other, joined together at the lips with a dab of honey.

I am also going to include a pair of stockings I wore the last time we made love because some of his semen got onto them. Also, I will add a piece of paper with his handwriting on it, annointed with my sexual fluids, gotten from fantasizing of him.
I will annoint all four corners of the paper with "Love me" oil, and dust it with "Orris Root" powder, and "Return to me" powder.

I will then annoint it first with my sexual fluids, then take a sip of wine, and anoint the four corners and the center with a drop of wine , saying "just as this wine intoxicates me, so may (name) be intoxicated with love and desire for me."

Into the centre I will then add some Balm of Gilead buds for reconciliation, Damiana leaves for passion and fidelity, licorice root to change his mind, ginger for passion, and vanilla pods for obsession. I will tell the herbs what I want each one to do.

I will fold the paper turning clockwise each time, speak my intention over it , until it can no longer be folded.
I will place it in a clean piece of cheese cloth, tied with a red ribbon.

I will take out 3 spoonfuls of honey and eat them, saying: " just as this honey is sweet to me, so may (name) find me sweet, and return to me"
I will push the petition package into the honey jar.
I will then add three pitches of ginger directly into the honey saying "ginger, make his lust for me firey and passionate".

I will seal the jar.

I will dress a seven day knob candle, in Love Me Oil, Reconciliation powder, and Orris Root Powder, and my sexual fluids and I will carve on it : "NAME will return to Lyndley-Nevermore" on one side. On the other side, I will inscribe on each knob a different wish for our relationship for each day of the week. "Love" for Friday, "Kids" for Monday, "Passion" for Tuesday, and so on. I will melt the end, and fix it to the honey jar.

I will work a seven day spell with seven different candles , each in a colour corresponding to a different wish for our relationship .
I will cut the candle in half, write his name on one and my name on the other. I will dress a male and female lodestone in Love Me Oil and magnetic sand and set the male lodestone by his name candle and the female lodestone by my candle and set them apart from each other, on either side of the honey jar. I will circle the candles with Rose petals, Damiana leaves and Balm of Gilead buds.

I will light the seven day knob candle, recite Psalm 32 over the spell, and state my intention that we reconcile soon, in Jesus's name .
I will light his candle and my candle and allow them to burn down.

Each day I will do the same routine, lighting the candles , reciting the Psalm and stating my intention, each day bringing his candle and lodestone, and my candle and lodestone closer together until on the 7th day, the lodestones and candles are touching.
I will let the last segment of the knob candle and "our" candles burn down , and collect the wax.
I will then light a new red (for passion) bride and groom candle on the honey jar, dressed in "Love Me" oil, and dusted with "Return to me" and Orris Root powders (and a bit of ginger), and circled with Damiana leaves, licorice root, Balm of Gilead buds and rose petals, stating my intention that our new , strong relationship has begun.

When the candle has burned out, I will gather some of the spell herbs used, Orris Root powder, "Return to me" powder, and some of the spell wax and sprinkle it with some "Love Me" oil.
I will go to his home and shake this mixture in a line, outside his door so he will step over it.

I will keep the lodestones and the rest of the herbs and wax in a spell bottle and keep the honey jar spell going indefinitely.

Have I done ok with this?
I want to do this thing properly as I need this man back asap.

Thanks in advance,

Lyndley-Nevermore

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:43 pm

Hi, Lyndley: I am not an “experienced rootworker,” but that looks awfully involved to me. If it were me, I’d go to an AIRR reader/rootworker and take their advice. Another possibility would be to order a spell kit, which would have everything you need, or check out the “free spells” section, or have a run of candles burnt, but again, I’d start with the reading and advice.
HRCC Student #0471
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”