Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

YellowBrick

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by YellowBrick » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:32 am

Hi There-- I posted this in another section, but I believe this may be a more suitable area for my question.

I was doing a reconciliation/come to me spell on my ex using the pink male and female embracing figure candle. I dressed the candle with oils and herbs and placed it on a clear glass plate (from the dollar store) with a 2x3 inch photo of us together underneath the candle (not underneath the plate). At first, everything went great! The candle burnt down to a pool of wax in 37 mins and it took about 6 more hours for what was left of the candle to try to burn off the wax to a shallow puddle. Towards the end, the photo of us caught fire in large flame (which was understandable/expected since it was placed under the candle) and it had a big flame for about 20 mins before the plate cracked into about 5 large pieces and I had to put the flame out.

I know the plate probably just got way to hot with the photo burning on top of it for so long but I want to make sure this sign is not completely negative. Other than this, it was a really great burn. Hopefully its a burst of energy/notification that my spell (which was done with all good intent) has worked...or pure just physics. I know this working had a lot of energy around it since the flames during the first part of the spell were huge so I hope it didn't go south at the very end. Can anyone share some advice? I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:23 am

aoao85,

Do not double post your question in multiple topics. This creates extra work for the mods and admin and it is against the forum rules. If your question is out of place, we will move it to the appropriate thread. I answered on your original post.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Siksil80

Unread post by Siksil80 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:36 pm

I need someone experienced to assist me with retrieving my ex from her new boyfriend, she told me with tears in her eyes that I'm all she will ever want or need in life and two days later we were separated and within a week moved in with a former coworker and hasn't responded to a single call or text and has blocked me every way possible to avoid contact from me. Given our history she has never been able to leave my side of her own free will so this is very uncharacteristic of her and I don't have the power or experience to fight this. Best regards.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:50 am

Siksil80,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. You mentioned having someone experienced work on your behalf. I recommend going to the AIRR web page and hiring a professional rootworker. You will have to read the profiles to see if they take on reconciliation work but many of them do.

AIRR page: http://readersandrootworkers.org

If you want to try to work this issue on your own, you have certainly found the right thread. If you look through the 103 pages, I'm sure you will find something that fits your situation. A simple honey jar would be a good place to start followed up with a Clarity vigil candle petitioned and lit to help your ex think clearly.

CAN-GLS-CLAR
Clarity Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Successfulstoner412

Unread post by Successfulstoner412 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:15 am

Thanks for answering my questions. Right before I was about to place an order on the reconciliation kit I realized my ex was going on a date with another girl. Now I know it doesn't mean they are official being together as it's only a first date. But I do want my ex back. So should I get the reconciliation kit and also love me kit and return to me kit as well? I do have a piece of my ex's hair and also she left her toothbrush at my place when we broke up. Would these items be helpful?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:19 pm

Successfulstoner412,

I would stick to the recommendation of the Reconciliation spell kit. If you are concerned about the other girl interfering, you can always stick her in the freezer while you work on your relationship with the ex. You can read more about freezer spells here: https://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I usually work one spell at a time, layering the magic as I go. I want to build it up on a steady basis and without overloading the target. Start one working/finish, divine the outcome and see if more work is needed.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Successfulstoner412

Unread post by Successfulstoner412 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:38 pm

Thank you so much! So if I do a honey jar, can I just start on any day or it has to be started on a certain day? Also, I went to some craft stores I couldn't find pink candles. What should I do?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:09 am

Hi Successfulstoner412,

You can start a honey jar on Friday, which is Venus' day, or work while the moon is waxing. You can also time your spells by when the hands on the clock are "rising," to draw your lover back to you.

As for pink candles, Lucky Mojo has a great selection here, including pink offertory candles, perfect for this kind of spell:

https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mycrown

Unread post by Mycrown » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:34 pm

Hi Everyone,

I would like to my ex to start communicating with me via phone or email. He and I broke up about a year ago but stopped talking about 8 months ago and just recently saw each other because he asked my younger bother who’s 12 years old, if he could take him to the comic book convention. My ex doesn’t have any sons so he always treated my brother like his son. My brother and him have never lost contact by the way. When he and I lived together my brother lived with us too, my brother still lives with me btw so whenever he talks to my brother I know.. Anyway I was wondering if I would need to do a reconciliation spell or return to me spell to get him to start texting or emailing me? Since we’ve already seen each other and we at least speak when when I drop my brother off to him but we don’t text or email each other.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:56 pm

Mycrown,

I would start off with a Reconciliation honey jar to sweeten him to you and draw him back. It's is great he has a relationship with your brother and that it keeps him close. There is a great thread that will give you some ideas on opening up the lines of communication again. Please give it a read for ideas: spells-to-get-in-contact-or-reconnect-c ... t2982.html

SPL-HON-RECO
Reconciliation, Return, Heal Love Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html

This book would give you more ideas to try.

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

HRCC Graduate #2145

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:31 pm

Hi! This has been a long process waiting, but I’m now at a stage where I can move forward to really seal the deal. I was hoping for a bit of advice with my ideas.

A few months ago, I was on here for advice about breaking up my ex with another girl and bringing him back. I started seeing my break up work, well, break. Name papers shredding, vinegar jar breaking, and I just got this sense to just hold on. Stop for a moment. So, I did. I didn’t work on her or my ex, I just let things be and let the spirits do their work.

Well, they broke up in August and he contacted me a few weeks after. Unfortunately, they decided to give it another try a few days after him and I started talking again. I wasn’t worried though. Which, he was back contacting me a month later since they were officially done.

So, for the last month, we’ve been too busy to meet up. I haven’t done any work since I knew I could get a personal concern if we just met up. I think once I laid tricks outside of his apartment and that’s it. But, we met up last night, which I was able to dress his doorknob with oils and rub some oils from my hands onto his skin.

The thing is, we met up for some sexual fun. Attraction is there. All of my attraction work has clearly manifested. All of my work to bring us physically together has manifested. Now, I need to navigate to being more. To being exclusive. I know this will take time and patience, a lot of spiritual and physical world work too. But, I’m kinda stumped on how to go about this.

First things first, a sweet jar? I was going to do one before I paused doing any work. It was also suggested to me before on here to do a moving candle spell (him away from her to me, while a skull candle representing him watched.). I was thinking of doing that yet having a generic moving him away from any other woman who has eyes for him? Something like that? And then burn the skull candle with thoughts of being more? Or should I focus my work on baby steps? Attraction is there, so now work on a way of creating desire, and then feelings, then obsession, and then commitment? Is there a way to also free up his time to see me more, or will that just kinda be a side effect of creating desire? Unfortunately, he lives a very social life where time for me really isn’t present.

I was able to swipe a hat from his place, which I think I found a hair of his on it. Could I also cut the band of the hat and use that? I’m sure it contains some sweat at least. I also have a towel used to clean up, yet his semen was inside of me. I thought I read before to not use semen if our body fluids are mixed? Or is that alright? While I was at his place, I also saw the tricked gift I gave him at the end of June, a bottle of liquor. Unfortunately, it’s now empty. Should I lay tricks on a new item to give to him and leave at his place?

Thank you all so much for all of the help months before and for any continued help now! I greatly appreciate it!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:00 am

MissJannie,

You have some great ideas for spell work and I'm excited to hear how things are really moving your way. I will try to answer some of your questions in order.

1) A honey jar/sugar jar is always a great thing to have in a relationship. Whether you are in the very beginnings or have been together for years, it really helps grease the wheels for love.

2) I wouldn't do work on generic women. You could do a moving candle spell for the two of you, wrapping the male and female candles representing the two of you together with string and binding you in a relationship.

3) You could work the skull candle for him to think of you constantly and desire you. You could take the hair you found or a small clip from the hat to load the bottom of the skull along with love herbs and oils. Here is a great list of herbs for conditions: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html When he desires you, he will want to spend all of his free time with you.

4) The hat is a great idea. Take some small clips, some to use now, some to save for later works.

5) I would keep placing a trick at his place whenever you get the chance either with powders or oils. Maybe make him dinner with some of your concerns.

I would start the honey jar first and then move on to the next work. The mixed fluids would be good for the honey jar so the two of you are sweet to each other.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:48 pm

Thank you so much for the help! I thought I was on the right track, I just wasn’t completely sure.

But, as for binding, wouldn’t it be better to do that once we are in a relationship? Bind us in the relationship instead of together as, well, whatever unlabeled thing we are right now?

I didn’t even think about using the fluids in the honey jar! That’s such a great idea!

Thank you!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Hi MissJannie,

Terra Rising's moving candle spell would be one that symbolizes bringing you two together into a relationship, then tying you together in that state, if that makes sense. It would tie you together as you WANT to be, versus how you currently are. You can absolutely save that for when he's closer to you, or whatever feels right, as well.

Like Miss cat often reminds us, folk magic is an art, not a science, so definitely use your intuition.

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Bodhicitta

Unread post by Bodhicitta » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:25 pm

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend of 6 years recently broke up with me. We've been living separately for 6 months now. I believe that she still loves me and I still love her so I wanted to do some spell work to reconcile.

Can you tell me the difference between Chuparossa and Reconciliation?

I have a Chuparossa candle burning right now but am wondering if I should do a Reconciliation next.

Any info helps as I am totally new to this. Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:36 pm

Hello, lostlove1981, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.

First off, i am going to recommend that you change your username here. With the name "lostlove" you are sending a message to the Universe that you will not get your lover back. Try for something more neutral. Many people who arrive here and take on names like "lovesick," "lostinlove," heartbroken," and "sadness" find that not only do their spells fail, but their lives go into depression and sorrow.

Okay, with that said, i shall direct you to more information on these two product lines.

Chuparrosa Spiritual Supplies
https://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

Reconciliation Spiritual Supplies
https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Read those two links and if you still have questions, just come back and ask, okay?

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Bodhicitta

Unread post by Bodhicitta » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:08 pm

Thank you so much for the reply. I would love to change my username as you suggested but when I go to Edit account settings the Username seems to be unchangeable. Can you help me with that?

I have read the descriptions for both Chuparossa and Reconciliation and am still a little confused.

The Reconciliation is said to be "believed to put an end to the sorrow and hostility which sometimes keeps friends and lovers apart." Which is true for me in that my ex is moderately hostile towards me at the moment. The Chuparossa spell as I understood it is used for when you have been in a relationship with someone for a long time and you want to remove blockages and negativity from the relationship, sweeten the relationship or enhance honesty and genuine connection from a relationship. All of which I also want.

But, since we are technically not in a relationship at the moment I'm wondering if I should use Reconciliation? My Chuparossa candle will be done in a day or so and then I can start the Reconciliation one on Friday. Does that seem like a good plan?

Any other suggestions or information would be much appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:55 pm

lostlove1981--

to get your username changed, go to this thread and post your request:

Update Change Profile - Username - Password - Email - Gender
update-change-profile-username-password ... 15891.html

It sounds to me like what you need is a combination of Return To Me and Reconciliation.

Reed abut Return to Me here:

Return To Me Spiritual Supplies
http://luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Remember:

Reconciliation can heal a couple who are still together but have had a fight, or bring peace between those who have moved away from one another and either will or will not seek physical but seek renewed friendship.

Return To Me can bring back lost objects or lost people, and bring back people from journeys as well as those who have broken up and moved away.

So combine them!
catherine yronwode

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:32 pm

So, a bit of an update. Today is a week since my ex and I met up. Today, I saw he deleted me from Snapchat, which is our only social media connection. It’s how we talked. I reached out through text to ask what happened.

Apparently he is still in love with his ex, to where he feels he can throw up at any point during the day because she’s not his.

I haven’t started any spells, since I wanted to do a cleansing on him this upcoming week. Now I really feel that’s a good idea. Should I continue with the spell to move him towards me, or do the spell of moving him away from her and towards me? A cut and clear between them?

How do I break his feelings for her? He deleted me since he doesn’t even want to be tempted by another girl, he feels too guilty.

Thank you for the help!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:24 am

MissJannie,

I have moved your posts and the moderator replies to you from "General Love Spells" to the thread for "Spells for an Ex0Lover to Return." General love spell questions are much more broad and often more simple. This thread is one of two where your questions are on-topic.

I believe you will not be able to get him to return until he calms down, so i agree with you that before you continue with reconciliation spells. he needs to have a cleansing, some clarity work, and to really be firm in his knowledge that they are through. The fact that he blocked you on snapchat is a very bad sign.

To look at break up spells, see this OTHER sub-forum and chise the thread of your choice

Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-break-ups- ... e-f45.html

Please set a timeline on your work. It has not been going well, and the signs have been bad. It would be a shame for you to spend too long a time in your life pursuing an outcome that is not to be. Work up until your timeline ends.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:41 am

Miss Cat,

Thank you for the reply! And thank you for moving my posts to the correct location!

I agree, being deleted from Snapchat was bad. Though, I wasn’t blocked. Just like when he first started dating this girl, he unfollowed me on Instagram. At that time, we only had Instagram and text to communicate. It wasn’t until two months into his dating her he asked me to add him on Snapchat so we could talk. So, yes, being deleted now is bad, but I’ve come back from something similar.

I didn’t think of doing clarity work, but that completely makes sense. Cleansing, clarity, cut and clear his emotions for her. Baby steps.

I do think you have a point about setting a timeline. During this whole thing, I’ve been still trying to live my life and not solely focus on him. Thing is, he keeps coming back. During this whole process, he’s come back, then felt guilty for talking to me. Come back, then they decided to try again. And then came back again, but is heartbroken. We’re being brought together, which is the motivation to continue yet also discouraging when his emotions for her keeps him away.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”