Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

oceanblue
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by oceanblue » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:07 am

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give an update on my situation. It’s been nearly a year since I carried out any work.

My husband and I split up 8 years ago and never divorced. With occasional one of birthday message, Christmas and new year message...

Surprisingly, he came to my house last year Nov and December for a cuppa. In January he came over and stayed for 6hours and had dinner with my parents and I at which point I decided to feed him my blood in his coffee. He started asking if it’s me or my parents trying to reunite us. I was dumb struck... I stayed quite and then he continued “you tried a few years ago.” I immediately changed the subject as I wasn’t prepared for it.

Last weekend he came over again and I fed him my filed nails in his coffee this time.

I’m a little surprised he’s making time for me after all this time. Deep down I want him back like crazy, but protecting my heart from aches.

Today is Valentines and I’m going to his house unplanned as an excuse to see his sister. I would love to do some work but lost where to start at the moment. Please can you assist me. Thanks as always x

It’s star

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:03 pm

Hello oceanblue,

It may be too late to advise you on what to do for this visit, as Valentine's Day is over. However you can learn more about laying tricks for contact magic in the following threads, and save the information for your next visit with him:

working-sneaky-tricks-tricking-gifts-qu ... 14790.html

trick-an-object-or-gift-to-cause-love-i ... 19350.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”