Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Fathers to Be Involved With and Support Children

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Honey Pot to Locate Helpful People to Help Me Find My Father

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 pm

I do like the idea of a "come to me, unknown allies" honey jar. Since your father is afraid you'll upset the equilibrium of his family life (I bet he's worried about other issues besides money), I'd include Peaceful Home or maybe Money House Blessing, Balm of Gilead buds and cloves (for friendship), and a lodestone.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

syn220
Re: Honey Pot to Locate Helpful People to Help Me Find My Father

Unread post by syn220 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:44 am

Miss Michaele:

Thank you for all of the suggestions! Yeah, I'm sure there are other factors playing in as to why he's avoiding me. A reader told me that he had a very tough upbringing and used to be the one that people walked all over. Now that he's an adult, he's grown to be very stubborn and has a huge wall that only a select few can cross over. I just thought maybe he would have a heavier heart with this situation. So many people around him, who have met him or interacted with him, all say that he is a very kind and loving individual. Many say he's a man who focuses alot on love and love for all. So it just really surprised me how abrasive he was (is) with avoiding me. I try to send him love, spiritually, everyday so that hopefully he can soften his negative image of me. Thank you again for the advice, I'll be sure to incorporate them into my honey jar.

moonmaiden
Husband is not ready to step-up as a father

Unread post by moonmaiden » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:51 pm

Hello everyone!

I haven't posted in awhile because things seemed to be going perfectly for me. However...here I am again, with a complicated problem.

Firstly, i fell in love with the love of my life, he was my best friend and we have been together almost 2 years. It's been wonderful but long distance, we visit often and I have spent at least 9 months total with him since we started dating.

In June of this year we got married in Vegas, it was beautiful and amazing. We planned to have a reception at a later date to invite family too and celebrate with. We have kept it hushed, and only a select number of people know.

He recently came to visit me and we had a wonderful time together, I fell more in love with him then ever before. Now when he got back we got into a bit of a fight regarding out future. We had to compromise on a few things in order to get where we both wanted. This strained our relationship a touch, but nothing we couldn't handle.

Now a few days later I found out I am pregnant. I am extremely mixed about this but mostly happy. I know there are many complications but my doctor told me It would not be possible, so I take this as a miracle. Now my husband is saying he can't handle it, the only option he is giving me to be together is to get an abortion. He wants kids down the road but seem to grasp, he has a pregnant wife and needs to step up!

I would like to have him see the joy in this, want this baby we made, agree to move here sooner then he intended. Just some wiggle room for our relationship. I'm not even sure where to start so any help is appreciated. We are still talking, he just avoids the topic. I'm not sure what we are even doing in our relationship, but I need to figure this out. I know he loves and adores me but he needs to love our child and accept my choice to keep it.

Thanks in advance

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Husband is not ready to step-up as a father

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Do not let him pressure you into getting an abortion. I suggest you work with Archangel Gabriel, the angel of conception, pregnancy, and childbirth. In the Bible, Joseph, Mary's husband, did not want to accept Mary's being pregnant with Jesus, until Gabriel came to him in a dream.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

moonmaiden
Re: Spells for Fathers to Be Involved With and Support Children

Unread post by moonmaiden » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Hello Mama Micki,

as much as i love my husband, i love my unborn child more. I would not consider getting an abortion unless it was the only reasonable option and to me it is not.

I want my husband to just want this as much as I do, and to want to be with me.
Any spells or suggestions on what to do would be appreciated.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:33 am

Vigil lights, pétitions and/or Novenas to Archangel Gabriel as suggested by Mama Micki would be one good way of working.

Another would be to start a sweet jar on your husband, you and the unborn child. In it add motherwort, bloodroot, angelica, flax and papoose root.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

katie80lo

destruction of ex and protection for us

Unread post by katie80lo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:59 am

i live with parents. exhubby tryin to take kids. hes a alcholic druggie that dont wont 2 pay. he only pays as little as can. 17 yrs of cheeting and lieing. almost want to go become a nun geez. yes i have very good lawyer paid up.

i tryed to goofer him. he should be the one having problems, but instead mom has cancer. i have illness. seem we r all sick.

1) could the goofer have backfired ??

2) he should be toast but need to help him along. should i use my other pack of goofer to make sure its done?

3) i have fiery wall oil and hyssop bath crystals. need advice.

Miss Aida
Re: destruction of ex and protection for us

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello, katie80lo ,
I am so sorry that your ex is doing these terrible tihngs.
As long as you had stated your intention with the Goofer Dust, there are no problems. So, it doesn't look like it: "backfired".
My suggestion is something like cast off evil to try to get him away from all these bad things www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
What about Pay Me for all the money he owes you? www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
And to help you in court, www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
YEs, you can take you hyssop bath after using the Goofer dust and then apply the fiery wall of protection. Here's a link on oil application: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Also, I am going to merge this post to a thread that may give yo umore ideas on how to handle him
Wishing you the very best. You've been through so much.
Take care of yourself

raka

Product to discourage someone from staying at a place

Unread post by raka » Mon May 12, 2014 8:33 am

I need help.

My best friend's husband owns a little property that he always runs off to and stays for days sometimes weeks whenever they fight and leaving her with the kids without leaving any money for them to eat at their home. She does not have access to their finances. She is not working.

He recently just did this again to her and the kids.

I was thinking that maybe I can use some banishing product on his little property to banish him from there and encourage him to stay home with her instead of using it as a running away place?

I have hot foot kit in my possession but since they are my friends and I do like him as a friend, I do not want to hot foot him and her out of my life or hot foot him completely out of his little property.

I just need to discourage him from staying at his little property and be home with his family.

Any advice of what is the proper product to use in this case? I am not quite sure how to use the banishing product either. I see that LM sells them. Can I get the bath crystal and use it as a floor wash to discourage him from staying there and be home with her and the kids?

Thank you.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Product to discourage someone from staying at a place

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 12, 2014 5:38 pm

raka wrote:My best friend's husband owns a little property that he always runs off to and stays for days sometimes weeks whenever they fight and leaving her with the kids without leaving any money for them to eat at their home. She does not have access to their finances. She is not working.

She could use some Peaceful Home products to start. This is a separate problem that needs to be fixed by itself.

I thought of some bath tricks that she could use with Peaceful Home bath crystals. Since financial independence is an issue, she could add some Cleo May bath crystals, and/or rosemary and other controlling herbs and maybe poppy flowers.

Come to think of it, Money House Blessing would make her home peaceful and put her in charge of the money.

She could put those herbs in a mojo, too. She could write a command or prayer on a piece of paper, wrap a pinch of those herbs (and the powders) in a packet, and tape it to the bottom of her sugar canister -- yes, the same one she cooks out of. That'll fix every sweet thing he eats. She can put one little spoonful of it in her bathwater, too! And then save some of the bathwater to fix his laundry, and his (non-sweet) food, and scrub the floors with.

I was thinking that maybe I can use some banishing product on his little property to banish him from there and encourage him to stay home with her instead of using it as a running away place?

That's a good idea -- but she also needs to make her home more attractive, as above.

I am not quite sure how to use the banishing product either. I see that LM sells them. Can I get the bath crystal and use it as a floor wash to discourage him from staying there and be home with her and the kids?

That sounds good! You could also sprinkle the floorwash on the pathway or the sidewalk, where he's got to step in it. Or you could mix the powde with dirt from the yard and sprinkle that.

You can also wrap a pinch of the powder and wrap it in a command/prayer written on a very small piece of paper and hide it under the doormat. If it's ever revealed, it'll just look like a tiny piece of litter.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

raka

Unread post by raka » Tue May 13, 2014 10:38 am

Thank you Miss Michaele,

I just want to clarify about your suggestion. These are the list of things that I think she can do from your suggestion:
1) She can use the Peaceful Home and Cleo May bath crystals to bathe and use the water to wash his clothes.
2) And she can also tape a mix of the Peaceful Home bath crystal and Cleo May bath crystals and Money House Blessings Sachet Powder (not the bath crystal?) to tape under the sugar canister. Or do the Peaceful Home and Cleo May need to be in Sachet Powder form for this?
3) And use the Banishing Sachet Powder to sprinkle around his little property?

I am just trying to make sure I have this straight which ones need to be in the bath crystal form and which ones in the sachet powder form before I place her order.

Thank you so much Miss Michaele..

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 13, 2014 9:31 pm

raka wrote:Thank you Miss Michaele,

I just want to clarify about your suggestion. These are the list of things that I think she can do from your suggestion:
1) She can use the Peaceful Home and Cleo May bath crystals to bathe and use the water to wash his clothes.
2) And she can also tape a mix of the Peaceful Home bath crystal and Cleo May bath crystals and Money House Blessings Sachet Powder (not the bath crystal?) to tape under the sugar canister. Or do the Peaceful Home and Cleo May need to be in Sachet Powder form for this?

Powder would be better -- or dress the paper with oil in a five-spot pattern. That's traditional, too. So you'd want both bath crystals and sachet powders for Cleo May and Peaceful Home.

3) And use the Banishing Sachet Powder to sprinkle around his little property?

Yes -- but spread it thinly so it's inconspicuous. And when you sprinkle it, pray over it -- so when he steps in it, he's only banished from that place, not from his home where his wife is.

I am just trying to make sure I have this straight which ones need to be in the bath crystal form and which ones in the sachet powder form before I place her order.

Bath crystals are for dissolving in water, and you can use them to fix water-based grooming, laundry and cleaning products that would be clouded by oil.

Powder is for dusting documents and paper money, and for mixing with earth where people will step in it. (Oh, did I mention that it's also traditional to mix sachet powders into foot powder?)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

raka

Unread post by raka » Tue May 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Miss Michaele,

Thank you so much. I have ordered the products for her. Will let you know the results... I know it will work as I have used other LM products and it worked for me. Although I have never use any Banishing products before so I was a bit worried suggesting it to her. But as long as it is not permanently driving him away from that little property of his, just discourage him from spending so much time away. But I will let her know to do the work in their home first before using the Banishing Sachet Powder.

moonmaiden
Sweetening ex to me and our kids - which products?

Unread post by moonmaiden » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:55 am

I am looking to do two different things with my spellwork, but I am not sure which product would be best (Influence, controlling, do as I say, commanding, essence of bend over, domination, i dominate my man)

Situation 1 - Me and my husband are split up, I will be doing work on him to get back together, but once we are together(I would like to bind us) and also I would like to have control over him. Which product(s) would be best for that? Candles, sachet powders, oils ect.

Situation 2 - I would also like to change my husbands mind toward fatherhood. We recently had a child and when we were together he was a wonderful father but now that we are apart he is unsure about being a dad. I would like to do some work on him to change his mind on that. Again, I would appreciate recommendations for products and spells.

Thanks in advance!!
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: retitled for clarity

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Sweetening ex to me and our kids - which products?

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:58 am

moonmaiden, a straight-up Reconciliation honey jar kit sounds like just the thing -- but put the children in it, along with yourself and him.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

brthrchristopher

Re: Sweetening ex to me and our kids - which products?

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:51 am

If you want to have control over him once you have reconciled, you might look into making a nation sack

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:00 pm

moonmaiden, post a prayer on your behalf at the Crystal Silence League.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

moonmaiden

Unread post by moonmaiden » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:32 pm

hello!

Thank you all for the replies!

Since the situation has changed I figured I would post again, and ask for advice once again!!

Me & my husband are now basically back together, we are still in the process of figuring some things out but nothing that will stand in the way.

SO I want to bind him to me, sexually and emotionally. I also need to have some control over him in our relationship and be able to persuade him. He us typically pretty giving to what I want anyways but I do not want to leave any stone unturned!

If i was looking for just general control over him could I get some help to tweak my spell?
I was thinking of using a pink nude male candle or a flannel stuffed doll and dressing it with domination oil, i dominate my man sachet powder, commanding sachet powder, do as I say sachet powder, controlling oil, essence of bend over oil and follow me boy oil.
I would probably burn the candle over his photo (his name carved into it) with some personal items of his (i have blood, semen, nail clippings, beard hair), or fixing those in the flannel doll.
Any help is appreciated!!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Hello, moonmaiden,
That sounds great!!
You might also want to consider working I=with St Martha the Dominator www.luckymojo.com/saintmarthadominator.html
And maybe a Nation Sack www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Hope this helps.
Glad things are better!!

moonmaiden

Unread post by moonmaiden » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Hello Miss Aida!!

I posted in the nation sack question board, but perhaps you can advise me here? Posted below is what I said

right now am torn between the stay with me spell kit and triple strength nation mojo hand...Which would be better? I have personal items of his (hair, blood, semen and nail clippings) and I am working on other spells as well (dominating, love and influence) so I am just wondering which would be better for me? I am aiming to have him be completely enamoured with me (he already is to some extent, but I would like more).

ALSO thank you for the advice :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:13 am

Hello, moonmaiden ,
Yikes! That is a good question!!
I always tell my clients that Stay With Me spells ought to be done on a regular basis (as an attempt to prevent further problems of the target leaving). But, I love the Nation Sack because it prevents them from wandering with others.
So, what is your goal? Keeping your target at home or preventing the target from seeing someone else??
Your call!!
Have a terrific day!

moonmaiden

Unread post by moonmaiden » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :)

I want to prevent him from leaving, I'm no longer concerned about him with anyone else.

Thank you!!!

luckygal

Unread post by luckygal » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Hello guys,

I am so sure that i am in the wrong section, but honestly I couldn't find anything that is remotely related to what I am looking for.
Ok, so I am almost 37 weeks pregnant and this is my first baby. I am so scared and panicky about the labour pain and going through all of this, that I don't know how Im gonna make it through. Yes, I am chicken when it comes to pain, and even though I will be getting epidural, I was wondering, if there's anything you can suggest that I can do in order to ease my pain, or even put my mind at ease.
As I am almost 9 months pregnant at this point, I would appreciate your input.
I have bunch of stuff and oils that I have order last year, so hopefully I can put them to good use.

Thank you .

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:03 pm

luckygal, try Crucible of Courage and allspice for courage and peace of mind. Squaw Vine has long been used for help with childbirth. Have a Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez candle burning at home or on someone's altar when you go to the hospital.

Also, an old traditional trick, practiced in many parts of the world, is to lay a knife or an open pair of scissors under the bed to "cut" the length of your labor. If you'll be giving birth in a hospital or birthing center, you or your birthing partner could bring a small pair of scissors or a folding knife in a purse or pocket.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

luckygal

Unread post by luckygal » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:51 am

Thank you MissMichaele,

I wish I had crucible of courage and I don't think i have enough time to order it but I will work with what I have.
Thanks

Missy1110

Dad Obsessed with Sports and Misguiding Son

Unread post by Missy1110 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:05 am

My husband is obsessed with our son playing competitive lacrosse. He has him at practice 3 times a week for 6 hours each practice and at games every weekend. When I tell him it's too much, he disagrees and takes our son to practice/games anyway. I am frantic because my son is a sophomore in high school and his grades are dropping. My husband doesn't think it's a big deal, but for anyone that has applied to college you know that all years and grades matter. I would probably be less upset if my son had a chance of getting a college scholarship but truth of the matter is he's just an ok player, not a great player. My husband was not an athletic in high school so he is living vicariously though our son and losing sight of what's important: academics. My son is driven by the fact that he was cut twice from competitive teams (again, he is just an ok player) and he wants to prove to the world that he should not have been cut.

I need a spell to make my husband to stop my husband in his tracks with the lacrosse obsession. I need them both to focus on the importance of high school so my son has a chance to get his grades up and get into a good college.

Lacrosse tryouts are early April, and I would prefer my son not make the team. Is there a spell for that?

Please help, I'm desperate!!

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:53 am

Hello, Missy1110 ,

Oh, Boy, this is not good. I am so happy that I am not in your shoes. How frustrating for you.

Usually, I would recommend influence products. But, in this case, I highly recommend stronger spells.

Please look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

And also, use a white skull candle with the aforementioned products on the page I had given you to try to make your husband do what is the right thing to do.

A spell for failure for someone that you love? NO! This is not the type of work for a beginner.

Instead, I would perform (again) domination spells on the adults that are making the decisions about your son.

I hope this helps

Take care

Missy1110

Unread post by Missy1110 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:03 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

I looked at the page on domination and I am not sure how to use all of the products. I know to use the Domination oil to dress the skull, but can you give me more detail on the type of spell I should do and for how long? Should I use the bath crystals? If so, how? Also, do you think it makes sense to do a spell on my husband and the Lacrosse coach? Please give me as many details as possible as I'm new at this.

You are 100% right about not doing a failure spell only son, and I appreciate you setting me straight.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello, Missy1110,

I cannot walk you through thee spells step-by-step.

But I can give you the page t read. Then, if you have questions about a spell that appeals to you, I am more than happy to help you.

Here's a GREAT page:

www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#purple

Take a look at this page also (in the middle will start spells that you are looking for):

www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

I hope this helps

Take care

LolaVex

Unread post by LolaVex » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:20 am

Hello,
I am here for advice, first time I have actually been stumped as to how I shall proceed in a matter.

I'm this case, I have a new baby who the father will not knowledge what so ever. Since I found out about the pregnancy he did not want the baby and got angry and stopped speaking to me all together, until a couple of months later, where he found I was still pregnant and got angry once again. Haven't heard from him since, and now she is here. Sent pictures to a friend of his to send to him, tried to contact him to no avail.

Now, the point is, I am looking to find a way to make it so that he will become interested in the baby and want to see her and spend time with her. Also, for him to stop being angry with me as I did not get pregnant alone after all and we both should be happy that she is here, beautiful and healthy.

I don't feel that she should be rejected by her father any longer and want to find a solution to dull his negative outlook and get him to visit her.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:24 pm

Hello LolaVex,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! I'm sorry that such troubling circumstances brought you here. As a first step, I recommend that you scroll up and read through the three pages of posts that consist of this thread. You're sure to find lots of helpful ideas, and if you have questions after that point just let us know.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Mon May 07, 2018 8:47 am

Hello you all!

So the things I'm about to say are things that's only left my mouth like a few times and that was to people who were involved and a close friend. I've tried putting this behind me, but it keeps coming back in my head and it bothers me.

In 2012 I had sexual relations with my boyfriend's cousin while my boyfriend was incarcerated (young, dumb, sluttish, call it what you like because I deserve it and it was stupid). Unfortunately, I ended up pregnant with my now super energetic 6 year old. Me and the guy that was incarcerated are still together, but our trust with each other is super rocky and it's just a lot of nonsense with the relationship because my mind/thoughts are like my worst enemy so I ALWAYS think he's doing something; but moving on!

The cousin that I had an affair with doesn't own up to his responsibilities AT ALL! He denies my son to the fullest any time that I bring it up, he's told my boyfriend numerous lies about me and other men (not true at all) just to keep himself out the spotlight of having to help provide.

I've threatened him with child support a few times, but I just can't get myself to do that because he has other kids and a family of his own and for some dumb reason I don't want to cause any problems in his life even thought he completely disowns OUR son! The thing that REALLY pisses me off is that him and my boyfriend still communicate like nothing ever happened, but yet you can't help take care of your own child. So basically my son is being raised by his big cousin unfortunately!

Yes, I know this screwed up situation is my fault, but at the same time i didn't do it alone and I shouldn't be the only one dealing with the aftermath of the situation. Long story short the biological father needs to play his part someway, somehow.

So my question for the forum is what can I do to basically make, encourage, or persuade the biological father to help me with his son whether it's publicly or just between me and him? The help can be monetary, provide clothes and/or shoes, etc. Just do something for your son dang! I'm slowly getting fed up with it and I'm getting closer to just exploding!

(Thanks for listening you guys, the Lucky Mojo Forum is like a God send!)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 08, 2018 3:59 pm

Hello inquiringminds128,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are struggling and having a hard time. You're right, you and your child deserve to have this man pay what is due. For a first step, I recommend that you scroll up and read through the three pages of posts that consist of this thread. You're sure to find lots of helpful ideas, and if you have questions after that point just let us know.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:27 am

Thank you ma’am Sister Jean!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”