Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Attraction Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
magical

Re: Attraction Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by magical » Thu May 04, 2017 7:43 pm

While anointing myself with attraction oil I said, I would like to attract friendships and anyone who is truly one of my friends already, I would like to see a sign. That day people at work that usually don't speak were striking up conversations, one guy would stop and talk to me every time he passed me, another guy that usually does not say a word wouldn't stop talking, he went on for roughly an hour!,( Work was slow that day). And as for the part where I ask for anyone that is a true friend to give me some kind of sign. 2 days later my friend messaged me on social media apologizing that she kept canceling our plans, and we're also going to hang out soon. I am very pleased with my experience!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 04, 2017 9:26 pm

magical !!

Congrats!!!

L00w1s59

Attraction Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by L00w1s59 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:16 pm

I purchased some attraction oil in order for my husband to be more attracted to me and to make me more of a priority in his life.

I also got the oil so that he would not have the desire to continue to sleep with other females.

Could you instruct me on when to use this oil? I had some before and someone told me to wear it when the moon was about to be full. Is this correct?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello L00w1s59,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. You don't have to wait for moon phases to wear Attraction oil; you can wear it as often as you like, even daily.

You can read more about Attraction oil here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I'm not sure what the other oil is you're talking about, but be aware that if it's not a Lucky Mojo product, we can't advise you on it.

Be well.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:56 am

Questions I have:

I have Attraction oil, I want to attract a lot of friends.

1) I have some friends right now, but want more. What would be a good spell?

2) And what colour of candle? Is it pink?

3) What can I do to attract more followers online, like a You Tube channel?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:37 am

Hi, Dazed_Confused --

1) Attraction is good. You might also use Look Me Over Oil. Cloves are always a fine herb for friendship.

2) Pink is for romantic and friendly attraction, yes. To attract unknown people, some would use white candles. To attract money, most would use green candles.

3) I think we have a different thread for that situation. Here it is:

Suggestions for Increasing Social Popularity & Friendships
suggestions-for-increasing-social-popul ... t8343.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:28 pm

I have attraction oil and incense. I’m a bit upset. I did a spell to attract a handsome guy, that has the looks I am looking for and that is finacially secure. Instead some weird blonde special ed teacher from a fitness group I met keeps texting me, and other guys that attract to me are low lives. Like they live with their parents, have no jobs, and want me to pay for things. I am sick of trashy guys latching onto me. Almost every realtionship I have had, or guy I met used me as an ATM machine. There is nothing worng with me as I am fairly attractive. I have been told I am a number 8, and I am fit. What should I do? I cleanse myself and protect all the time

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:17 pm

Pyromancer,

Pray for "my future husband," "my perfect mate," or "the darling of my life." Those are the kinds of prayers that get results. No need to protect unless you feel under attack -- just stay clean and draw potential lovers, then reject or select them as you wish!
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”