Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

j82

Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by j82 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:12 am

zeromagic3,

Burn the candle on her name and photo, you can sprinkle at her door and also mix it with local dirt to hide it and sprinkle at her car, where she walks etc.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:08 am

Great suggestions from j82.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:52 pm

Hi All. The issue is my lazier than a sloth stepbrother and his disgusting and equally lazy girlfriend. I can't go into the specifics for privacy's sake, but the issue isn't getting him to go, but to stay away once gone. He's been back and forth to everyone's house and been kicked out or left more than once from each. I think Hot Footing her will work, but he's going to need more than that to be gone permanently. He's just worthless and no good. I can't give you the specifics, but for a taste he's lucky he's not in prison for attempted manslaughter/manslaughter (the person lived and the family declined to press charges). He also came after me the other day and he's lucky my son didn't kill him (nope, the cops aren't going to work unless he touches someone else and no one should have to be hurt because of him and I presently can't leave due to a medical issue - as soon as my health allows, I am moving).

I want him and her gone ASAP and to stay that way. I am open to all suggestions. Thank you.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:25 am

MrsBrown,

I would start with a cleanse of you, your son and your home ASAP. Then I would hotfoot them both to get them gone, even if he comes back, the temporary gone is helpful. You can freeze him out of your life, using the freezer spell, and you can also cross up his life to get in trouble and go to jail. I would also do a protection on you and use St. Michael in prayer.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:00 am

Great suggestions, j82.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:45 am

Thank you j82. My son doesn't live in the home presently and as stated above, I can't move out yet. I will take a 13 herb bath tonight and smudge the house.

You are correct the temporary will help. I will deploy the hot foot and look into the freezer spell to keep him gone. I've never done it not for a love rival so I'll have to look into how to write it. I'll look into crossing him as well for some jail time. It's about time he answers for all he's done.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:13 pm

MrsBrown,

If you are freezing him from your life you would state something like " John Doe (birthdate if known) I freeze you from my home my life completely, you are cold as ice and frozen from me now and forever amen. " Dont use your name or anyone else you dont want to freeze name in the petition. If you have a personal item freeze that with the petition.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”