Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:12 am

zeromagic3,

Burn the candle on her name and photo, you can sprinkle at her door and also mix it with local dirt to hide it and sprinkle at her car, where she walks etc.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:08 am

Great suggestions from j82.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:52 pm

Hi All. The issue is my lazier than a sloth stepbrother and his disgusting and equally lazy girlfriend. I can't go into the specifics for privacy's sake, but the issue isn't getting him to go, but to stay away once gone. He's been back and forth to everyone's house and been kicked out or left more than once from each. I think Hot Footing her will work, but he's going to need more than that to be gone permanently. He's just worthless and no good. I can't give you the specifics, but for a taste he's lucky he's not in prison for attempted manslaughter/manslaughter (the person lived and the family declined to press charges). He also came after me the other day and he's lucky my son didn't kill him (nope, the cops aren't going to work unless he touches someone else and no one should have to be hurt because of him and I presently can't leave due to a medical issue - as soon as my health allows, I am moving).

I want him and her gone ASAP and to stay that way. I am open to all suggestions. Thank you.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:25 am

MrsBrown,

I would start with a cleanse of you, your son and your home ASAP. Then I would hotfoot them both to get them gone, even if he comes back, the temporary gone is helpful. You can freeze him out of your life, using the freezer spell, and you can also cross up his life to get in trouble and go to jail. I would also do a protection on you and use St. Michael in prayer.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:00 am

Great suggestions, j82.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:45 am

Thank you j82. My son doesn't live in the home presently and as stated above, I can't move out yet. I will take a 13 herb bath tonight and smudge the house.

You are correct the temporary will help. I will deploy the hot foot and look into the freezer spell to keep him gone. I've never done it not for a love rival so I'll have to look into how to write it. I'll look into crossing him as well for some jail time. It's about time he answers for all he's done.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:13 pm

MrsBrown,

If you are freezing him from your life you would state something like " John Doe (birthdate if known) I freeze you from my home my life completely, you are cold as ice and frozen from me now and forever amen. " Dont use your name or anyone else you dont want to freeze name in the petition. If you have a personal item freeze that with the petition.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:42 am

Good suggestions, j82!

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:44 pm

So I've had some movement. Him and his POS girlfriend are going away for the rest of the week. YAY!

I'll have the house to myself all day for that time. What can I do to their stuff while they are gone? I did the freezer spell immediately and he's barely spoken to me since. I've made up a few sprays (BreakUp and HotFoot) that I have sprayed on their bed, clothing and objects (a pair of his shoes I sprayed he's wearing right now, hee hee). I'd like to make some progress while they are gone. Any suggestions?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:04 am

MrsBrown,

Wash their bedding and add hotfoot bath to the rinse cycle, same with clothing. Dust their shoes with hotfoot powder as well, Dust items they use frequently. Burn a hotfoot candle in their room while they are gone. Collect any personal concerns you can while they are gone as well. IF you have hotfoot incense you can burn that in their room too. Remember to cleanse after this.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:49 am

Very good sneaky suggestions, j82.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:03 pm

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO! I've already told you that you rock j82. I have the sheets and clothes in the dryer now with a hot foot candle burning. I'll update when they return.

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:28 pm

Just wanted to update: they've both moved out. The last week was tumultuous to say the least, but they are both gone FOR GOOD (long story, but they both messed up so bad they will never be able to come back). YAY!

Oh and they voluntarily abandoned enough stuff for me to sell and make more than $1000.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:54 pm

Congratulations, Mrs. Brown. great job!
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:44 pm

Thank you Miss Cat. I just wanted to tell everyone that it took approximately 3 weeks from the time I started to do work to when they left. They were gone for 3 days, so about 2 weeks from their return.

They went out of town for a few days. That gave me time to black light candles carved with GET OUT and dressed with Hot Foot in their space and to wash their clothing and laundry and spray their items with Hot Foot (while praying for them to GO AWAY) too. I am leaving the freezer spell until I move out.

I didn't think about it much even though I had to deal with their presence during that period. Things did not look like they were going to happen, but they did. Literally he had a party thrown for him one day and was tossed out the next due to something that happened a few days before no one knew about. That's another thing I wanted to say: things I think that we concentrate on that we definitely need not to is about HOW and WHEN it's going to happen. I did what I needed to do and it worked itself out rather quickly. Yes, I did have to deal with them for a little bit and it wasn't fun, but in the end things came together to remove them both from my life forever (I was hoping long enough for me to be able to move out, not even permanently).

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:49 am

Hello MrsBrown,

Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress! Wishing you success in your work :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”