Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Open Someone's Eyes and Bring About Clarity

Miss Aida
Re: Spells to Open Someone's Eyes and Bring About Clarity

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:30 pm

Hello, Realdaddy56 ,

Your topic: "Wife is too bossy" is actually "Mother in-law".

You may want to start a honey jar on you and your mother-in-law.

And based on the little bit of information given here, we don't know why your wife left you. But, you have said that you are using reconciliation products so I will assume there was a fight.

Stay with me is not the correct product to use as she is not with you right now. My suggestion is to keep working reconciliation and maybe soe influence spells on both her and her mother

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the best

Happy New Year

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:57 am

My friend is trying to make a decision that will impact his entire life and that of many others (he is thinking of having more kids but went through a BAD divorce, has a teenager, still has to deal with his awful ex, is super busy with work, and is single, so no one to actually HAVE the baby). It would be a VERY BAD decision.

From what I've read in this forum, to sway his decision and make him realize how bad it would be, I should use Clarity, Influence, and I also have Controlling, Essence of Bend Over, Compelling oils.

Can I also use Fast Luck? He is refusing to get together with me, so, selfishly, I want him to make this decision and let it go. Anything I'm missing? I don't have King Solomon oil unfortunately.

I have a doll baby that represents him, that I have been using in other ways. Should I make a new one for this situation, or can I continue to use that one?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:14 am

Hello ingtar,

I would recommend using a skull candle to help him gain clarity on the situation. You can read more about them here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

And it seems like the Fast Luck oil isn't needed. The others sound good.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:26 pm

So I have a question. I’ve been seeing this guy for over a year when we started dating I did find out his last partner had passed due to alcoholism. When it was first brought up I was told it’d been 5 months since the passing so I thought ok he must be through some of the thick of it. I recently came to find it was a month after his ex died he seeked me out cause well while not knowing each other we always ran into each other while I was at work, & there were always lingering looks, & you could feel there was something there.

Recently things finally I think have caught up to him, & last week after a fight all communication has pretty much stopped. He’s completely shut me out he’s feeling complete blame for what happened cause he didn’t stop it sooner, but you can’t really stop anyone from doing what they are gonna do I’m sure his exes intention was not to die. It doesn’t help that his exes mom contacts him all the time, but my question is.. Is there a way for me to try, & give him clarity on the situation. I mean if me, & his relationship is just over I understand I won’t force it I’ve thought about a honey jar, but I feel this situation would need to be handled first before I jump into doing that.. He’s an absolutely amazing man, & he’s pretty much from day one had the life he wanted with me mapped out from where he wants us to live ect. Also is there something I’d be able to do I don’t want to permanently cut her out I mean they were together for 6 years, but he also needs time to heal himself her contacting him every 2 weeks is just reopening the wound. Thank you for your time, & sorry if I totally posted this in the wrong section.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:40 am

Hello Maddyfan2020,

How sad, I hope he's talking to someone about the emotions he must be feeling. That being said, there are some rootwork options that you could take. First of all, I think a white skull candle dressed with Clarity and Healing oil would be a nice way to help heal and clear his mind:

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Also check out the spells on this thread:

spells-and-prayers-to-heal-heartache-so ... 3-120.html

Take care.

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Unfortunately he’s a stubborn ox of a man, & thought he could go about this on his own. He can’t hes not managing well at all. Thank you so much I actually just winged it last night, & got those 2 oils along with Sage. I’ll look into your other suggestion now.!

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:38 pm

I also bought Cut and Clear Oil (for use maybe on his exes mother). She’s not helping him with the constant calls, & texts crying. I know she’s sad, but so is he they both need time to heal.

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:16 pm

I decided to use the cut, & clear for him instead of her for emotional stuff he needs help with, & I’m gonna use healing oil also..

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:35 am

Hello Maddyfan2020,

I think that sounds like a good plan. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Take care.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”