Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Open Someone's Eyes and Bring About Clarity

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Open Someone's Eyes and Bring About Clarity

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:30 pm

Hello, Realdaddy56 ,

Your topic: "Wife is too bossy" is actually "Mother in-law".

You may want to start a honey jar on you and your mother-in-law.

And based on the little bit of information given here, we don't know why your wife left you. But, you have said that you are using reconciliation products so I will assume there was a fight.

Stay with me is not the correct product to use as she is not with you right now. My suggestion is to keep working reconciliation and maybe soe influence spells on both her and her mother

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the best

Happy New Year
HRCC Graduate #1631

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:57 am

My friend is trying to make a decision that will impact his entire life and that of many others (he is thinking of having more kids but went through a BAD divorce, has a teenager, still has to deal with his awful ex, is super busy with work, and is single, so no one to actually HAVE the baby). It would be a VERY BAD decision.

From what I've read in this forum, to sway his decision and make him realize how bad it would be, I should use Clarity, Influence, and I also have Controlling, Essence of Bend Over, Compelling oils.

Can I also use Fast Luck? He is refusing to get together with me, so, selfishly, I want him to make this decision and let it go. Anything I'm missing? I don't have King Solomon oil unfortunately.

I have a doll baby that represents him, that I have been using in other ways. Should I make a new one for this situation, or can I continue to use that one?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:14 am

Hello ingtar,

I would recommend using a skull candle to help him gain clarity on the situation. You can read more about them here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

And it seems like the Fast Luck oil isn't needed. The others sound good.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:26 pm

So I have a question. I’ve been seeing this guy for over a year when we started dating I did find out his last partner had passed due to alcoholism. When it was first brought up I was told it’d been 5 months since the passing so I thought ok he must be through some of the thick of it. I recently came to find it was a month after his ex died he seeked me out cause well while not knowing each other we always ran into each other while I was at work, & there were always lingering looks, & you could feel there was something there.

Recently things finally I think have caught up to him, & last week after a fight all communication has pretty much stopped. He’s completely shut me out he’s feeling complete blame for what happened cause he didn’t stop it sooner, but you can’t really stop anyone from doing what they are gonna do I’m sure his exes intention was not to die. It doesn’t help that his exes mom contacts him all the time, but my question is.. Is there a way for me to try, & give him clarity on the situation. I mean if me, & his relationship is just over I understand I won’t force it I’ve thought about a honey jar, but I feel this situation would need to be handled first before I jump into doing that.. He’s an absolutely amazing man, & he’s pretty much from day one had the life he wanted with me mapped out from where he wants us to live ect. Also is there something I’d be able to do I don’t want to permanently cut her out I mean they were together for 6 years, but he also needs time to heal himself her contacting him every 2 weeks is just reopening the wound. Thank you for your time, & sorry if I totally posted this in the wrong section.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:40 am

Hello Maddyfan2020,

How sad, I hope he's talking to someone about the emotions he must be feeling. That being said, there are some rootwork options that you could take. First of all, I think a white skull candle dressed with Clarity and Healing oil would be a nice way to help heal and clear his mind:

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Also check out the spells on this thread:

spells-and-prayers-to-heal-heartache-so ... 3-120.html

Take care.

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Unfortunately he’s a stubborn ox of a man, & thought he could go about this on his own. He can’t hes not managing well at all. Thank you so much I actually just winged it last night, & got those 2 oils along with Sage. I’ll look into your other suggestion now.!

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:38 pm

I also bought Cut and Clear Oil (for use maybe on his exes mother). She’s not helping him with the constant calls, & texts crying. I know she’s sad, but so is he they both need time to heal.

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:16 pm

I decided to use the cut, & clear for him instead of her for emotional stuff he needs help with, & I’m gonna use healing oil also..

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:35 am

Hello Maddyfan2020,

I think that sounds like a good plan. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Take care.

kairos417
Newly Registered

Unread post by kairos417 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:06 pm

So, I'm a part of a local community, fairly loosely organized, of... well of kinky people. Involved in consensual bdsm and the like. For those of you that don't know, the community is super focused on consent, so i have decided that my ethics require me to not work coercively in this case.

We recently had a consent violation and sexual assault within our local community. This is of course deeply troubling, but not directly why I'm here.

Our community is loosely organized, but does have some people that are pillars of the community and local leaders, and I've noticed what i can only call an over reaction to the recent events, and a shift in what they're teaching new members of the community. I would like to do some clarity work on the egrigore or group mind of the community, so we all (myself included) can remember to not overreact, and to see what happened. I have a clarity oil recipe that I've used extremely successfully before in the past, and will be coupling it with king Solomon's wisdom oil i think, once i know everything I'll need to order.

My question is this. How do i best go about targeting something like this? I'm less concerned about changing individual minds i think, and more concerned that my community keeps a cool head.

Dr. Jeremy Weiss
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr. Jeremy Weiss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:10 pm

I don’t know if this is a truly helpful response, but having been in the EXACT same situation in a kinky BDSM community where a violation purportedly occurred, I think it will be difficult for any spell to work ON AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY of people. I get what you are asking for. But there are so many people with so many triggers arising from so many views and backgrounds that I am not sure any ONE spell or ritual can address the problems and perceptions of an entire community.

Certainly, you might help some individuals by doing a certain spell on them and other people may require the spell address an entirely different motivation for their actions. Finally, consent issues—so so so so complicated. Everyone will have more than one opinion. I laud your efforts to try and unify and calm a community. I would have to defer to a greater authority—It would be powerful magick to entrance an entire community of people.

I am sure it can be done. But perhaps coolheaded thinking could prevail by demonstrating it and talking/entrancing a few key players/pillars of the community and allow their natural influence to spread the tendency away from over-reactivity.
Readings and Rootwork at Hoodoo Psychics

kairos417
Newly Registered

Unread post by kairos417 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:18 pm

I'm mostly worried this with fracture the local community. Possibly some peaceful home work along with my clarity for a few leader types? It's mostly a disagreement right now over how vetting is approached, and my fear is everyone will just do their own thing, and ignore the others, you know? My question has somewhat changed, so feel free to move as needed, but, does peaceful home work well... work, on a community like that?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:35 pm

kairos417 --

If not Peaceful Home, then Peace Water. Read more here: http://luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:09 pm

How would you work Clarity and King of Solomon oils on candles (unsure of what colors) if you're trying to convince and show your ex that you really love him and don't want anything but the best for him and your relationship with him?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:06 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

You could always work a skull candle for this purpose. Dress a white skull candle with these oils, making sure to rub them into the eyes and all the crevasses of the candle. Speak to the candle like it's your ex, and explain to it/him what you need him to know and see. Hope that helps!

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Take care.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:09 pm

How long should I allow the candle to burn?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:52 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

It's up to you. Some people burn them all in one sitting, some people allow them to burn for, say a half hour, then snuff them out, then relight them again the next night, allow it to burn for a half-hour then snuff it out, etc. I like to burn my skull candles for a week this way, but it's really up to you.

Good luck to you.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:59 am

annnnnd it happened

A couple weeks back I posted about pyramid schemes, and now one of my friends, who is a rather attractive female, joined [a well known pyramid scheme company]. I'm gonna stay low key about it for now, as I need time to craft a spell to influence her to quit the pyramid scheme.

It begins with her messaging me out of blue. I know her for a while and she never really talks to me much. I had a hunch that she joined a pyramid scheme when I saw this, as this is the typical behavior for someone who joined a pyramid scheme. Lo and behold, she posted on social media attending one of those brainwashing mass conferences of a pyramid scheme, and my hunch was correct.

So, any tips and advices for a simple yet effective spell for this?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:15 am

Hello mastersirius678,

How terrible! Well, I'd start with a skull candle spell. Use a white skull candle and dress it with Influence and Clarity oils, to influence her mind to exit the pyramid scheme as well as open her eyes to how bad it is.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You can read more about skull candles and ask questions about them here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Take care.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:54 am

Hi Sister Jean:

Yes, thank you for the suggestion. I also have to get the clarity powder when I do order a skull candle and maybe a clarity vigil candle. Will also try to talk to her out of it.

Hopefully, she will thank me after this.

Sugar sugar

Unread post by Sugar sugar » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:50 pm

Hello All,

I could really use some help, my boyfriend is very emotionally abusive to me and he’s always blaming me for his behavior. He can see everything that I do wrong (or that he thinks I do wrong) but nothing that he does wrong to me. His behaviors have really messed with my self esteem. I know that easy fix is to leave but I never have the strength to leave or stay gone when he breaks up with me every other week.

My question is how can I make him see how bad he treats me at times? How can I get him to feel bad for his behaviors towards me?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:25 pm

Sugar sugar ,

I would put him in a mirror box with broken pieces of glass and all his ways will reflect back to him. You can use commanding products to make him listen and see it as well.

Emotional abuse is as bad and some cases worst then physical, seek a counselor or a womens group for support. Consider using the product cast off evil to rid feelings of him and use a cut and clear spell to get over him, cut the emotional ties and open the roads for a new lover.

Cast off evil: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Commanding: http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
Cut and clear: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Mirror box listed close to the bottom: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sugar sugar

Unread post by Sugar sugar » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:40 pm

Thank you JayDee.. I’m waiting on my cut and clear spell now but I do have a question. I have a honey jar going on him a love me one for me and our daughter to have him help me with our daughter. And I know that if he no longer cares for me or love me then he will no help me with her because he did that to his ex wife so I secretly send his son and ex wife money monthly since he won’t and if he stops helping with our daughter there’s no way I can still help his son and I really want to because he’s a great kid and his ex wife is really sweet and has always been good to me and my daughter. When I do the cut and clear will that affect the honey jar? Will that still work on him but not on me? I need to not have feelings for him in order to move on.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:41 pm

Sugar sugar ,

I would dispose of the jar you have and make a new jar specifically to keep him sweet to your daughter. Also I would use pay me oil and make a pay me mojo to make him continue to pay you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

curiouslyhere

Unread post by curiouslyhere » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:41 pm

How to get my ex to see his mother for who she is and her selfish, manipulative intentions.

My ex and I have been broken up for awhile, but he is still living in my house - moving out by the end of the month. Our breakp was been exacerbated by his mother.

We met 8 years ago and were in a committed long distance relationship for a year and a half, living in two separate states because I had just gotten out of an abusive marriage and had a toddler. He flew out every month to visit my son and I and was like a knight in shining armor. I was a full time student and single mother and we were okay but things were tight and every time he came out, the first thing he did was fill my refrigerator, and then he would take me to Lowe's and buy things and spend the weekend fixing up my house. I would drive out to visit him when I had breaks. He was not a guy who had been around children much, and so he wasn't that great at a lot of "childish" stuff, but he was awesome to my son and they became very close. So, a year and a half later, we decide to move in together.

I transferred univeristies (I started my undergraduate at 31 by the way, so I was in my 30s at this time) and my son and I moved in with him. His mother hasn't had her own since she retired and she sort of floats around among 3 of her 4 children's houses (1 daughter just lives in a very small place). Over the years, she has had different places as her "Base" house where she lives and then she visits her other children throughout the year. At this time my ex's place was not her main residence.

My ex had asked her to take a year off from visiting him (which was not unusual, at different times it might be a year or 2 or 3 before she'd see one child or another as they are spread across the country). He told her he'd like time for the 3 of us to come together as a family.

Well--she came anyway. Right when my son and I moved in. She had a story about having to see a doctor about her leg--but she dind't get in to the doctor for 5 months. And my son was moved out of the bedroom my ex had set up for him, and her stuff was moved in. She told me right away that she was there to make it clear that she came first. She flat out told me that she came first in my ex's life, that she was there to get me out and that he would believe none of it. Well--she was right. My ex and I started fighting for the first time ever because he wouldn't believe me. He called me paranoid and said I was exaggerating or making it up, called ME jealous, and started leaving and spending the weekends with his mom.

The problems started with his mother. She played "first wife" and he catered to it without being able to see any issues with it. Anytime I would come to him with a concern he accused me of being jealous or not being able to live with people. They acted like they were a couple and would discuss house issues or issues about raising my son without talking ot me and then let me know. Also, I began to see just how co-dependent he is with his mother. He's not a Mama's boy in the sense that he doesn't need to have contact with her. If she's living somewhere else, he can to months without talking to her unless she contacts him. But when she's living with him, he just totally devotes everything to her. For example-he was never much of a Valentine's day guy-thought it was a Hallmark holiday, etc. However, when she moved in with us, he said he had to make sure she had something for Valentine's day (even though he never really did anything for us as a couple for Valentine's day) and every Valentine's day since she moved in he came home with matching boxes of heart chocolate boxes and cards. He saw no problem with this and again, I was the one with the problem for thinking it was odd.

Well, I moved out to my own place with my son within 3 months. But I was in the same town. Eventually, he wanted to make up. And while he never did open his eyes to his mother's behavior (he always claimed she would never do anything like that), I made it clear to him that whether he believed she did that or not, he needed to show her that the 3 of us being a family were a priority to him. And he did do that. So much so that she moved out of his house and when I had her over to my place for dinner, she told me flat out, "I thought he would be taking me out to do things every weekend and be spending the evenings with me." And my ex and I ended up back together.

However, he never did believe what she had done and so he saw all the arguing I did about it as me causing the problems in our relationship. And even to this day, he blames the beginning of our problems on me because of me yelling at him over his mother.

He's oblivious to how much she hints for stuff, and he gets her everything she blinks at. If she has a problem with how something is handled in the house, he starts doing it her way, etc. He says he doens't but he does. Since we moved here, and he started neglecting my son and I (which I blame on him, not her--it's just that she took advantage of that and made it worse), we hardly ever went on dates. And when we did, the first thing he did every time was say, "I should take Mom here." and he would pull out his phone and text her about it. He actually told me she admitted to trying to throw me out all those years ago. IN the last few months he confronted her and she admitted it--and he chuckled and said she was just a grumpy little old lady. And when I said it felt nice to finally have the satisfaction after all these years of him calling me paranoid, he said it was nasty of me to feel "satisfaction from that.

Anyway, I'm looking for a spell that would make him open his eyes to her nasty intentions. Even while living here in my house she has told me if she's here, she's the boss, but then plays up Mrs. Sweet in front of him. Even after her admitting it, he's able to talk himself out of it. He even admitted he was shocked she would feel so threatened and be so territorial over him, but dind't see any problem with a mother not wanting her son to have a relationship. My ex will still be in my life, mostly because of my son. And it will be so much smoother if he sees his mom's true intentions. I do not want to deal with her trying to tell him how to handle my son when he is over there. I have a feeling he will move his mom in to his place very soon--because she prefers to live with him. She told me herself that her other children have spouses and it's not the same because with my ex-she's always #1. I'd love for him to not let her move in because he finally sees the yuckiness of what she did.

I know I said I don't want reconciliation, but there was something mentioned about an Adam & Eve candle, said with the bible verse that deals with a man leaving his mother and father to be with a woman. This just speaks to me for what I want him to see. Because he would always accuse me of wanting him to treat his mother like dirt--which I never wanted. And I always treated his mother wonderfully.

I don't think I am interested in any honey jars for her because that would just reinforce his notion that she has no problems with me. I want him to see that she is deceitful and manipulative and DOES have a problem with me, but tried to manipulate the situation.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:24 am

Hello, book-reader,

I am sorry you have gone through so much and are hurting.

I would recommend you get two skull candles, one white and one black and place them face-to-face. Name and inscribe the black one for her and the white one for him.

Dress his candle with Clarity Oil.

Put a smear of fresh dog-poo in the eyes and moth of her candle and dress it with Confusion Oil and dust it with Cayenne Pepper powder.

Wash your hands with Van Van oil in warm water.

Light her candle and pray that all the evil that she does is seen as a beacon-light and that she becomes confused in speech and reveals her evil intentions inadvertently.

Light his candle and pray that he clearly sees her for what she is.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

curiouslyhere

Unread post by curiouslyhere » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:57 am

Thank you, Cat. I have a black skull candle on the way. I will get the rest soon. Should I light the candles for a specific amount of time each night until they burn out or will they burn out in one day? I will probably want to keep these in the garage, since....dog poo, lol.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”