Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:07 am

Hello Moonlightdream,

If you are having a sudden run of bad luck, you may want to get a reading to gain some clarity on what may be causing it. Then your reader can advise on a plan to help ameliorate it. You can find qualified readers from AIRR here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Hyssop is generally used to cleanse oneself after performing negative work like cursing or destruction spells. The 13 Herb Bath can be used as a general uncrossing bath, so I would bathe with that.

But do consider getting a reading as this may help you devise a more specific plan for your situation.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Lira5

Unread post by Lira5 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:23 pm

Hello,

First forgive me for posting here but I didn’t know where else to post. The others posts were about specific bath crystals, washes, etc.
So I have this carton of coconut milk in my fridge and for a few days already something in me has been wanting to use in a bath but I am not sure how. I tried searching in the forum but not much came up and also I am not sure if it is used in Hoodoo (I am new already ordered some books I am just waiting for them). I am currently working in some uncrossing and road opening baths for myself and some candles (using mercury oil) to get back in touch with someone.
Forgive me I am getting all over the place. I guess I just wanted to know the uses of coconut milk I am not sure if my intuition is telling to use it.
Thank you

EndlessSky79
HRCC Student

Unread post by EndlessSky79 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:02 pm

Hi Lira,
According to this LM page, coconut baths can be used for home and love work. https://www.luckymojo.com/bath-coconut.html
I find coconut milk to be very nourishing, so I would use it as a beauty or love bath. Good luck and enjoy!
Blessings,
Andi
HRCC Student- #2187

Lira5

Unread post by Lira5 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:06 pm

Thank you so much EndlessSky79

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:41 pm

Hello Lira5,

I have moved your post to the topic on general questions about Lucky Mojo baths. You were posting in the topic of honey baths and sugar scrubs, which was unrelated to your question.

Read through the posts here for general advice on taking spiritual baths using Lucky Mojo products. You can read through the link that EndlessSky79 gave you on the uses of coconut water.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:35 pm

From a general search of this topic, I see that no one had asked this question yet, so I will ask because I genuinely want to know.

Can I drink the water?

I am talking about right after you dissolve the bath crystals into the water from the pouch, not using it to bath, but just drink the water like it is herbal tea. Is it safe to do so or is the minerals used for the bath crystals toxic.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:08 pm

Given that the ingredients are proprietary and not disclosed, that would seem like a very unwise decision. In fact I believe on the page for honey jars Miss Cat specifically says not to put essential oils in honey because of their potential toxicity, and I think the bath crystals are made of many of the same ingredients - at least the necessary herbs and things. Some herbs are edible, and some are not.

(Ah yes, it's at the end of the section called “CAN I ADD ESSENCE OF BEND OVER, DOMINATION, OR CONTROLLING OIL TO MY HONEY JAR?” https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html ... onquestion)

I don’t think Miss Cat would enjoy being contacted by poison control so I’m going to say please don’t drink them.
Risen as in the phoenix.
In the Dr. Who ep “Face the Raven,” Clara’s wish is “Let me be brave.”

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:40 pm

mastersirius678 --

Bath Crystals in solution are definitely not to be drunk. Buy some of our food-grade edible herbs and make an herbal tea for your magical needs.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:30 pm

Miss Cat

Thank you for the answer!! I will look into the herbs.

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”