Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Money Drawing Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Sarafina

Re: Money Drawing Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:52 pm

Regarding money matter..getting money from unsuspected sources etc / luck..if you only had enough to choose between ONE of these oils, which would you get? if you can add reasons why that's cool too :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Hello, Sarafina ,
If this were me, I'd get them both.
But I love the smell of the Money Drawing oil!
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:34 am

Is Money Drawing Oil applicable for an unemployed?

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:25 am

vmadone

Steady work is best for that. also placing gravel root in your shoes when you go for an interview/job fair is good too

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:00 am

Thanks Sarafina. I hope I will get a job soon.

By the way, how to put the gravel root in my shoes?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:33 am

Hi vmadone,

For more details on working with herbs (such as gravel root) in a packet in your shoe, as well as many other spells specific for job-getting, you can read through the long existing thread on the subject here:

spells-for-job-getting,-resumes,-applic ... f03fdf92b5
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:37 am

Thanks Aura.

DVFunk

Unread post by DVFunk » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:45 pm

I run a small Etsy store, and I hadn't gotten a sale in over 2 weeks. I started burning green candles dressed with Money Drawing over the weekend to draw up some sales, and I got one sale on Sunday, and 2 more today. Looks like it's doing it's job!

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sat May 24, 2014 10:26 am

this oil works really fast so far i have saved money and blended with fast luck,and other combos well i'm very happy with the results i even had my bank call me and offer me a business loan and my husband made $25 dollars just for helping a family to catch fish on his boat yesterday.people are giving gifts that help the cost of food ect.i can't wait till i get the money on the 1st to put in a $68.00 order i love the oils i guess oils work for me .thank you so much many blessings:)now i just need my online sales to pick up.any suggestions?it's a online plant nursery first then i hope to get some property with a house for a bigger nursery later.i am waiting to build up money with hard work first i don't want to jump into a loan just yet.

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sat May 24, 2014 10:43 am

also it helped me when i had to get a food box they actually gave me food that wasn't moldy and they gave things i can use in conjure now i have to cure and dry chicken feet they gave me lime leaves and lime juice i don't know about the leaves but the juice can be used .i love L&M's oils.i put some oil in my lotion and i put it on from the feet to my head and in the am i put some oils on like perfume and say a little prayer after psalms 23.and say" i accept what ever gifts you bring me as long as it's positive and helps me on my journey ".

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:31 am

I just wanted to say that Money drawing oil is awesome! I just started a new job and I wore some money drawing oil to my first shift and Im training and haven't signed any papers yet, but at the end of my shift my new boss handed me $100 dollars and asked if its okay he pays me this way until we deal with papers and if I want to stay at the job or not! He also handed me $100 on my second shift as well and he said he will be paying me this way for my next 2 training shifts as well, not to mention he told me he wants to give me a higher wage...already! :shock: I LOVE MONEY DRAWING OIL! :D Thanks LM!

dream90

Unread post by dream90 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:21 am

My boyfriend was having a really bad month about 2 months ago to were he did not get work for almost a month and we needed money for food and my baby was on his 1 days worth's of diapers and I was stressing out so I told myself I have to do something it woulden't hurt to try so with the $2 in change I had left I went to the liquor store around the corner from my home and I bought a 7 day green candle.

I smoked the candle with sage to take out the negativity and I began dressing the candle with money drawing, crown of success and attraction oil and added some cinnamon powder and basil then I mixed all 3 oils in my hand and dressed the candle from the outside also.

I wrote my petition on a brown paper bag and it went like this " I attract the things I need at this moment I have what I need for my family i have food in my pantrys I attract all good things from all the sources of this universe harm ye none so mote it be. Amen I put the petition on the bottom of my candle and I lit my candle and started praying the psalms 23 out loud and repeating my petition 7 times since 7 is my lucky number and I did the psalms 7 times for 7 days straight until the candle burned out. I did the spell at night time exactly at midnight.

The next day which was only 7 hrs later. Lol. I woke up at 7am and I found a box of food sitting in my front door that came from my mother in law that she just got from the food bank that morning and it was loaded with food tons of pastas, noodles, fruit, cheese, lunchmeat, chicken, bread, spaghetti sauces, burritos, sweets, can goods, cereal, baby food, chips, milk, juice practically everything I usually buy at the grocery store every month filled all the way to the top and lots of vegetables.

Night time came and i did my psalms again for 15 mins straight visualizing what i need since night time before i go to bed is the only time i get to do my spells in peace when the baby is asleep because i have no distractions. Then the second day I was hanging out at my neighbors house for 10 mins and her next door neighbor called me over to come to his house and he gave me two huge boxes of food with the same things and a ton of baby food I was really happy then as we walk into my house to put all the food away in the cabinets my boyfriend gets a call from his dad to tell him to go to work with him to deliver a load of golf carts and help him drive them off the trailer one by one for $100 he was so excited and he said yes because we had to get baby diapers in a few hrs .

When he came back from working with his dad he brought the biggest pack of diapers and I said why did you get those they are almost $40 a box and he said I got them because they were on sale for $20. I was like wow in my head i did not expect my spell to work that fast i was amazed but a little freaked out. Lol.

The 3rd day it happened again my other neighbor from across the street gave us two more boxes of food with the same stuff.

Then the 4th day my brother in law came at 3am in the morning knocking at my door to drop off the $150 i lend him 3 months ago that i never thought i was gonna see. And you know what i did with half that money yup i ordered 12 more oils from LM to add to my collection cuz i want them all. Lol.

The 5th day it happened again another friend of mine that lives up the street came and gave me a huge box of more food and a ton of lil graduate meals the same baby food from the other boxes i was like wow my baby is loaded this month. I literally had a months worth of food in my pantrys and refrigerator i could not fit any more food in my pantrys. My candle burned completely in 6 days it burned really fast too with a high flame.

I love LM oils this is really good stuff i was trying to find myself spiritually and was open to whatever was much simple and upon that i ran into the LM forum that same day and discovered the LM forum had a shop and i was reading for hours learning alot writing spells down in my notebook that i am going to do so i went with my gut and decided to put in a order of 12 oils and some fixed candles about a yr ago and things have changed for the better ever since.

And hoodoo for me is way simple than other magick that is out there you just gotta put the time and effort.

It is way more simple than my mothers magick that she learned from her mother my moms mother talked to spirits since she lived next to a cementary and they would come to her house everyday and she would talk to them for hours all day in her rocking chair and she had hundreds of porcelain dolls in every room and her room and living room in her mansion that had spirits in them and she claimed they would move at night and follow you with their eyes.

My grandmother also healed people from sicknesses that had no cure and she did money magick.

I am not Egyptian im actually am german, russian and Hispanic and my mom does tarot spells and some sort of egyptian magick and some other kind but never wanted to show me when i was little because she was afraid of me being scared of spirits if i ever encountered one i used to touch her cards without her knowing and one day i got bothered in the middle of the night when i was 9 yrs old by voices in my kitchen telling me to come with them my mother would tell me they were fallen angels and tell them to go with jesus whenever they called your name. And she told me did you touch my cards i told her yes and she got angry with me and had to sage the house and clean me with a egg and some holy water and some really weird rituals. Lol. Ever since then i was interested in some form of magick i wanted to learn as much as i can and pass the tradition on to my children since I found out it runs in my family.

My fathers mom also does magick and i found out now that she does hoodoo but she never told anyone just her sister and i overheard her on the phone having a conversation talking about a spell she did on a lady to take out a bad spirit someone had and heal them of a sickness that they were dying from because a lady cast black magic on her.

Enough of me rambling off i can go forever. Lol. I actually have 3 more experiences to write about working with the money drawing oil and attraction oil. Thank you for making such wonderful oils you guys are awesome

dream90

Unread post by dream90 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:26 am

I dressed a 7 day green candle and poked 3 holes in a triangle and filled one hole with money drawing oil and the second hole with attraction oil and the third hole with crown of success oil and dressed the wick with all 3 oils and added cinnamon powder, basil and fennel seeds and I did a money spell in behalf of my boyfriend 3 days ago at midnight without him knowing since he left that night to work for 3 days with his dad transporting and hauling loads of golf carts to Nevada and back to California only this time he went that far so we can have rent to pay for two months in a row this month. On my petition I wrote his full name and birthday and wrote I attract money from the universe everywhere I go and I put a piece of his hair on the bottom of the candle and recited psalm 23 then chanted the petition 7 times for 3 days straight.Well yesterday is the fourth day and he came back and said "do I remember his volkswagon rabbit car that I bought him for his birthday 3 yrs ago that got hit by a tourist that was driving on the wrong side of the street when he was driving it? I was like "yes I do you were suppose to sell the motor and you never got it sold" and he said "well it has been sitting in my friends parking lot for 2 years straight and finally someone saw it yesterday and my friend sold it to someone for $600 like I asked him to if someone wanted to buy it and he gave me the money yesterday when I finished dropping off the tow truck with my dad at the truck company. My boyfriend handed all the money to me to put away and told me I can spent $100 for my cosmetics and luckymojo that I deserve to treat myself and that he knows that I did my mojo luck thing. :lol: I was like you do :mrgreen:

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:12 am

That is pretty awesome! Congrats on your quick results.
HRCC Student #1989

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:45 am

How do I use this oil to annoint myself with it? Is there a certain place I put it on my body? Helllllp!!!!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:04 am

Hello Neka83,

You can rub t on your hands so that your hands bring you money, you can rub some on your feet so you feet will carry you to money, you can anoint your forehead so you will have good ideas that bring you money or so that you are blessed from above with money. There are lots of ways to use oils on your person! hope these ideas help get you started.

OIL-HOO-MOND
Money Drawing Oil
$7.00

Peace~

Nathen

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:18 am

Hi,

I have a question regarding the oils. I'm trying to keep money and gain money to get vehicles for myself and my boyfriend. What oils are used for that? Also do you have an oil that would help me pass all my test at school and lead me to nursing school to become a RN? I really need to get those license so I can go with my boyfriend when he transition back to active duty from reserves.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:15 pm

Hi thewayiwasmade30,

You are in the right thread for Money Drawing oil as that would be the right choice for you.

There is a thread for spell advice on passing exams. Do a search of the forum using the little search bar in the upper right corner of the page and you will find lots of advice there.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:50 am

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello, thawayiwasmade30 ,

I would like to add that I am also an R.N.

And I have found that praying to Florence Nightingale for her help is very helpful.

She helped me

Money Drawing and Money Stay With me are excellent products

Also, look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:36 am

Wow, that's awesome! Ok thank you for the info. I ordered the money drawing oil, candle, crown of success candle, and powder. Hopefully that helps also. Where do you get florence? Never heard of it before.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Hello thawayiwasmade30 ,

Back in the days of Florence Nightingale, Nursing care was rendered by prostitutes. And they were frowned on by society. They were NOT medically educated but they did their best. And the hospital conditions were deplorable.

Florence Nightingale was from an extremely wealth and influential family. She left it all (including a wealthy and handsome an who wanted to marry her)to help the infirmed dying during the Crimean War. She talked other higher class women to go with her.

It was an uphill battle for her (fighting with all male Doctors and Administrators, etc), but she managed to turn Nursing into an honorable profession. She has insisted that all nurses have bachelor degrees (back then! LOL).

She was awarded all kinds of medals and from Royalty. And won the respect of ALL those who had treated her like dirt in the beginning.

She finally returned home, years and years later. An older woman and continue to refine the nursing profession. She even started Nursing Schools!

Light a white candle to her with Blessing products and pray to her for her help.

She has helped many potential nursing students become nurses

www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:08 am

Just now seeing this! Thanks Miss Aida, I really appreciate it. She sounds like she was a wonderful woman!

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Can Money Drawing Spiritual Supplies be used to draw money in the form of a credit card credit credit line increase, (or even in the form of drawing a new credit card with a good/decent line of available credit)?

Or, can Money Drawing Spiritual Supplies only be used to draw money in the form of cash (or in the form of a check or money order)?

Hope I made these questions clear.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:03 pm

Hello, fire_and_ice ,

It can do that if you state it in your petition

BUT I wouldn't limit the petition. Let the money come any way possible.

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Thank you for the reply, Miss Aida.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:22 pm

Cash Box Conjure by Phoenix LeFae contains quite a few spells that utilize Money Drawing Oil -- our most popular oil, by the way.

BOO-GRI-CASH
Cash Box Conjure, by Miss Phoenix LeFae
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sag-cap_cusp
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by sag-cap_cusp » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:46 pm

VERRYY nice that I can add that directly to my cart now! :-)
Rhonda Verma - G #1778

moongoogle

Unread post by moongoogle » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Can these Wealthy/Money/Steady Work oils work towards the distant, but not so distant future? For example, I am stuck in the rut with same old boring job that won't ever give a raise or move up. I was thinking about going to school and even changing my career with better hopefully higher pay potential. Will these oils work in that aim to help me concentrate and stay consistent in achieving this goal? The school would put me in debt for about 2-3 years if I can do it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:03 pm

moongoogle ,

The oils and products such as the sachet powders and incense can be used for those long term goals. I would make a mojo for that goal, dress it with the oil and pray over it for that goal. I would also make a crown of success mojo and use it for success in school and getting that new job after school to promote you. Dress your money you get with the oil and pay checks with powders, burn the incense regularly as you burn a candle for this purpose. The act of going to school to provide the opportunity for the products to work, it will give venues for its manifestation.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

summersunshine

Money Drawing Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by summersunshine » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:53 am

This oil is fantastic!!! Thank you Lucky Mojo for making such amazing products. I bought some and used it and then about three days later I found out we all were getting a raise at work! I also started finding money on my daily walk just on the path and parking lot. It is a fantastic product! Thank you again! :D

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”