Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Suggested Blends

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
thegoldcountrywitch
Re: Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Suggested Blends

Unread post by thegoldcountrywitch » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:15 pm

Thanks! I would agree on the house blessing oil, though it’s always surprised me there aren’t blends specifically for house shopping/attracting, since it’s so common. I’ll take a look at that thread. Thanks again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:57 pm

Hello, thegoldcountrywitch,

To Terra Rising's good suggestions i would certainly add Our Lady of Loresto Oil. She is the patroness of those who work within the catholic tradition and seek new homes. Even non-Catholics appeal to her, just as they often appeal to Saint Joseph the Worker when seeking to sell a home.

Our Lady of Loreto (Loretto) Oil

Use in Magic:
Petition Our Lady of Loreto, patron of those involved in aviation, those in search of a new home, builders, and construction workers, for her assistance in these endeavors.

Spell Methods:
Use oils to fix candles, prepare magical amulets, anoint the body and hair, add to bath water and floor wash, and dress furniture and rooms, according to folk magic spell lore.

Product Details:
Hand-made, faith-based, perfumed Catholic spiritual oil with herbs and roots included, in a 1/2 oz. glass bottle with a colourful label.

OIL-CAT-VILO
Our Lady of Loreto (Loretto) Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/ourladyofloreto.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

thegoldcountrywitch

Unread post by thegoldcountrywitch » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:43 pm

Thank you Mz. Cat!

Lelly10
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lelly10 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:00 pm

Hi everyone! I use Van Van daily after my morning shower, anointing myself in a downward motion to remove negativity so it can be replaced with positivity and good luck. I go through bottles quickly, so I figured I should get the Rootworker’s Special, and I’ve been thinking about having it be a cleansing/uncrossing blend that I would use to first cleanse myself before using any drawing or protecting oils:

Van Van
Cast Off Evil – to help me overcome some addictive behaviors
Uncrossing
Road Opener – to clear away any blockages I might encounter in my day

I wondered about Van Van and Uncrossing being redundant to use together, but I noticed past posts where they’re both used in the same blend. I’m guessing Van Van gets rid of general negativity and spiritual grime, but if someone is really throwing at you, then Uncrossing is needed to get it off?

Run Devil Run was the only other one I was thinking about using instead. Conjure Man Ali had noted that it’s sometimes used to run off the “demon of depression,” and I also like the idea of it running off any evil, negative people. But Miss Cat had mentioned to be careful using it on skin because it contains hot ingredients, so I wasn’t sure about including it.

Any thoughts/suggestions are welcome! Thanks!!
HRCC Student #2165

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:12 pm

Lelly10

I think it sounds like a wonderful blend. I would leave out Run Devil Run. It may be a better idea to purchase it separately to see how your skin reacts. That way, if you do have a reaction, then you could use it on candles instead.

To make the oils last longer, you can always cut the blend with almond oil or put a few drops in your favorite lotion. It doesn't have to be full on in order to feel it's benefits. As a matter of fact, some just add a few drops of say, Crown of Success, to their conditioner and still reap the rewards.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Lelly10
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lelly10 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:59 am

Thank you so much, Terra Rising! That's a great idea about testing Run Devil Run separately first. And that's extremely helpful advice about the almond oil and lotion as options for helping make the condition oils last longer 😊
HRCC Student #2165

24Kpink

Unread post by 24Kpink » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:25 am

My oil blend came in this week and I couldn't be more pleased! It smells devine and is just what I wanted. Time will tell if this blend works as intended and I will post updates as I see results, but I wanted to share it with you:

Kiss Me Now
Follow Me Boy
Dixie Love
Marriage

Can y'all guess my intentions here? 😘

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:10 pm

24Kpink wrote:Kiss Me Now
Follow Me Boy
Dixie Love
Marriage
Nice! It tells a whole courtship story in one bottle. May it manifest as you desire!
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Wed May 20, 2020 9:41 pm

What is a good blend for a visual artist looking to get into graphic novels/comics? I'm looking for something that will give me a bit of a boost not only with the visual aspects but the writing portion as well, I feel like a have a good skeleton for a story but I'm struggling with how to tie it together in a cohesive neat way. I am doing my part with practicing and studying with online tutorials/classes but I'm looking for something to give me that extra oomph. My idea for the blend is:

Clarity
Five finger grass
Crown of success
King Solomon wisdom

I was also looking at Psychic Vision as well since I believe that creativity has an element of intuition attached to it as well but I'm unsure of which oil I would replace it with. I'm open to any and all suggetions!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 22, 2020 1:59 pm

Hello ConjuringCat,

I actually like the four oil blend you already suggested, as it covers all the bases you would need to help with success in this area. I would leave out the Psychic Vision as that is less of a direct hit with your intended goal. It's used more to bring clarity to your third eye. Stick with your original plan.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat May 23, 2020 2:04 pm

ConjuringCat, when you feel ready to do customer-drawing work, I'd continue with your elegant blend plus a Steady Work and Look Me Over.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”