Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break-Up Painted Bottle Spell Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
reawaken23
Re: Break-Up Painted Bottle Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by reawaken23 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Should I light a black pillar candle to put on my vinegar break up jar or stick to the offertory candles?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Hello reawaken23 and dragonfly,
You have to be careful with the amount of vinegar that you use.
There are gases that you're dealing with.
Here is the link that tell you all about it. www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Dragonfly, I don't recommend re-opening the jar.
And I personally light offertory candles for about 2 months before I deploy the bottle. But, that's just me.
Take care

reawaken23

Unread post by reawaken23 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I have a question I started a break up vinegar jar two days ago (I feel very good about my work) at midnight Sat I placed a black offertory candle dressed with break up oil and red peppers and names of the two people with my break up on it it lit with a strong flame and burned for about 4-5 hrs with no tokens left and virtually no wax. I then shook the jar again then lit another black offertory candle around 10:30 pm last night dressed with names, break up and more wishes like argue, etc...dressed in break up oil, red peppers and I added poppy seeds this time lit it and the flame was a high spiral flame like the first one but after about an hr there was a trail of wax down the candle and onto the jar, I left the room came back and the flame was still high it burned again for about 4 hrs and left a very small cone of the seeds and peppers with virtually no was and the wax that has trailed on the jar was no longer there. I don't know if my questions are right for this forum but My question is two fold:

1. The jar has not hissed since I first started the jar even though I am shaking it often. Is this normal? and the nails inside only a couple have rusted but not the others will that affect it.

2. After lighting the second candle I began having a slight headache and dreamt of the couple I am breaking up. In my dream the woman saw me at a dance but tried to befriend me and follow me after I left the place to my home. Later in the dream I saw the couple through a cracked door with her trying to seduce him into loving her. Does this mean anything?

Also, is it ok to wait until Tuesday to light another black candle? I want to only light the black candles on Saturday and Tuesday or should I light candles every day?

Sorry if my questions are silly it is my first vinegar jar. Thank you so much for you help.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello, reawaken23,
Let me just answer your questions in bold after what you're written. It'll be easier this way

reawaken23 wrote:Thank you Miss Aida. I have a question I started a break up vinegar jar two days ago (I feel very good about my work) at midnight Sat I placed a black offertory candle dressed with break up oil and red peppers and names of the two people with my break up on it it lit with a strong flame and burned for about 4-5 hrs with no tokens left and virtually no wax. I then shook the jar again then lit another black offertory candle around 10:30 pm last night dressed with names, break up and more wishes like argue, etc...dressed in break up oil, red peppers and I added poppy seeds this time lit it and the flame was a high spiral flame like the first one but after about an hr there was a trail of wax down the candle and onto the jar, I left the room came back and the flame was still high it burned again for about 4 hrs and left a very small cone of the seeds and peppers with virtually no was and the wax that has trailed on the jar was no longer there. I don't know if my questions are right for this forum but My question is two fold:

1. The jar has not hissed since I first started the jar even though I am shaking it often. Is this normal? - that's fine and the nails inside only a couple have rusted but not the others will that affect it.-The nails should have been rusty when putting them in the jar. You have to be careful these days with wax coated nails that won't rust. I use rusted coffin nails: www.herb-magic.com/coffin-nails.html

2. After lighting the second candle I began having a slight headache and dreamt of the couple I am breaking up. In my dream the woman saw me at a dance but tried to befriend me and follow me after I left the place to my home. Later in the dream I saw the couple through a cracked door with her trying to seduce him into loving her. Does this mean anything?-We do not do dream interpretations on the forum. Sorry

Also, is it ok to wait until Tuesday to light another black candle? I want to only light the black candles on Saturday and Tuesday or should I light candles every day? -I light mine every Tuesday and Saturday of the waning moon. But every root worker does this differently.

Sorry if my questions are silly it is my first vinegar jar. Thank you so much for you help.

reawaken23

Unread post by reawaken23 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.....since the nails were not rusted prior should I redo the jar? Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello, reawaken23 ,
I would keep that jar going and also start a new jar.
I hate to waste anything. It may still work but just a lot weaker.
So, have 2 of them going
Take care

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Miss Aida, you are saying that the lights should be ongoing Tuesday and Saturday, waning moon. So the waxing moon there is not work done on it? Thanks for the details!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
That is just the way that I do it.
other root workers do it differently.
Some root workers don't even mind the moon phases or the days.
So, use your best judgment. Do what's in your heart (which is usually spirit guiding you)
Take care

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:13 pm

My precious Miss Aida, I need your opinion on this so much!!! I discovered that the guy will leaves his girlfriend without any trouble if she decides to leave him first. I am still working a break-up jar with powder, and had petitioned a saint to help her find a better suited mate, as they're presently unhappy, but not to the point to break-up and the situation was ongoing for a while.It seems that he is sweetening towards me slightly, subtly (should be good, right? :) ), which was intended. Still no traces of dominating him, but maybe it's very subtle too, such as opening him to me and my ideas? I wanna know if you will suggest a specific saint for her to find her a mate (it will be difficult for her to leave him as she depends on him :cry: ). They're both unhappy, but she is the "leader" and he follows with out taking the initiative. What else can I do? Maybe dress a candle for her and ask her to find the perfect love? For him maybe "Cut and Clear" to clean the plate first, and afterwards "Crucible of Courage" to allow him to make a step towards his own happiness? What about the break-up jar then? I've tried the moving candles ritual, without success. Please help!!! :?

Thank you, St-Anthony, I won't be standing today without you; you're my pillar and my light! Blessed be your name!
Thank you St-Peter for opening the roads for me! Give me the chance I'm asking for and I'll give you the keys I've promised you!
Thank you St-Jude for lending an ear to my petition! You're holding the keys to my happiness!
Thank you St-Mary for healing and help!
Thank you Blessed Heart of Jesus for saving me!
Thank you St-Martha, I will not forget your help!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,
Did a reader tell you this?
If so, then I would suggest that you talk to the reader abut this.
I am of the school that I will just break them up and not worry about her feelings.
Once you start adding conditions (I want them to break up but I want her to find somebody), the spell is going to be VERY weak. Probably won't work.
If this were me, I would do a full break up spell and let spirit handle it the way it ought t be handled (without you setting conditions).
It just gets way too complicated!
Try this spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
It's terrific!
If this were me, I would also be working with St Martha the Dominator to give him a boost toward you
I know this isn't what you were asking but, just giving you my opinions.
Wishing you the best
Take care

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Yeah, I see.. I need them to break-up, no matter what, her to go away... Still working on my break-up jar, as you suggested waning moon, Tuesday and Saturday... BTW he said that if she leaves him, he won't mind. But she will leave him only if another man attracts her enough, even if she is unhappy with my friend...so help! :? Many, many thanks in advance!!!

Thank you St-Anthony for your continuous kindness and help!
Thank you Sacred Heart of Jesus!
Thank you St-Martha for helping me!
Thank you St-Jude for assisting!
Thank you St-Peter for opening the roads!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
Then try the moving candle spell on this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
That might do the trick
Take care

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:47 pm

I was wondering if I bury a break-up bottle where both parties frequently walk over, but I place also a love bottle to draw him closer to me not far from the first one, would they interfere with other? Or better just put the break-up one? Wondering how to do a double trick (break-up and love), as his GF invited me to their house without knowing, so I'll have a unique opportunity this upcoming Friday. Also, any suggestions how to get any concerns from him, such as hair, as he is kinda bald??? :( Blessings!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:45 pm

I would just concentrate on the break up spell with them.

You good lay war water around the place.

As for personal concerns, eyelashes, eyebrows, hair from arms, legs and chest.
Go to the bathroom and see if you can get hairs from a razor.
Watch which cup he uses and take cotton balls to wipe the edge of the mug for saliva, same with spoons and forks.

Do the same for her to get her personal concerns but look for a brush with her hair in it.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72
Any way you could find any of his personal drawers that you could lay love tricks in?
Also, check the garbage in the bathroom. You will find lots of stuff that you could do more break up work with.
Good luck!
Dragonfly72 wrote:I was wondering if I bury a break-up bottle where both parties frequently walk over, but I place also a love bottle to draw him closer to me not far from the first one, would they interfere with other? Or better just put the break-up one? Wondering how to do a double trick (break-up and love), as his GF invited me to their house without knowing, so I'll have a unique opportunity this upcoming Friday. Also, any suggestions how to get any concerns from him, such as hair, as he is kinda bald??? :( Blessings!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:34 am

You're a treasure, Miss Aida!

I hope that his GF liked our evening yesterday, and hope to be invited again to the "sanctuary" and be able to gather some PC. Yesterday she followed me a lot, and I wasn't able to do anything, except anoiting the doorknobs with "Break-up" and putting some of the same powder on the bathroom carpets, which is not much...The garbage was empty... Also, I wonder when will be the best time to work the break-up spell, obviously waning moon, but morning or evening, I want a break-up increase, so the hands should be both going up, right? :(...Blessings!

Thank you St-Anthony for finding for me all kind of lost items. Please bring back my lost twin flame, even imperfect I long for him!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
I personally work them at night on Tues or Sat of the waning moon with the hands of the clock going down.
Take care

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:59 am

I don't really have a question about this, as I bought it for my shop. I just have to say, these painted bottle spells are nifty though! I was noticing the detail when I was taking some product shots and now I wish I would have gotten some more & a couple for myself, lol! The Break Up painted bottle spell looks & feels really high quality.
HRCC Student #1989

Butterflyhoney12

Unread post by Butterflyhoney12 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:16 pm

I have a sort of general break-up/coercive spell question. I am currently, well I was, working a break up jar on my husband as his gf but recently found out I am pregnant by my husband (we were still messing around because he lied about dating her) Are these spells safe to work without bringing harm to my baby? The last thing i want is for anything to happen but I do desparately want them to break up. I hate this woman and I was thinking of doing some crossing work on her but I want me and baby to be safe above all else

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Hello Butterflyhoney12,

I would not recommend doing Break Up work while you are pregnant. Instead, I'd say to hire a rootworker to do this work for you. You can find such workers here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Butterflyhoney12

Unread post by Butterflyhoney12 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:01 am

Sister Jean,

Thank you. I am glad I asked. Would you recommend deploying tr bottle that I was working on poor to getting pregnant and doing a 13 herb bath? The bottle is still behind my toilet

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:20 am

Hello Butterflyhoney12,

If it were me, that's what I would do. And then have a rootworker start a new one.

Take care.

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:35 am

I was reading over different information as far as vinegar bottle spells and break up bottle spells, and I'm wanting to purchase one of the Break-Up bottle spells from Lucky Mojo that's already fixed. I have only 2 concerns with that option:

1) I'm pregnant and not too sure if I should be performing ANY work at all AND

2) Would I need to add anything to the fixed bottle if purchased from Lucky Mojo?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:30 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

If I were pregnant, I wouldn't do any "dark" work, or "bad" work, but that's just me. You may want to hire a rootworker to do this heavy work for you instead:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

And you shouldn't need to add anything to a fixed bottle spell from Lucky Mojo except perhaps a petition paper. Just follow the instructions that come with it.

Take care.

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:56 am

Thank you for your opinion Sister Jean. If I was to do it myself do you think also doing a protection before and after the work would help protect me and my baby?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 10:00 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Yes it would help, I can't be sure if/how/whether your baby will be affected though.

Take care.

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:22 am

That’s understandable. Thank you!

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:56 pm

I received 1 of 2 packages from LM today and if I may say for some reason I was super excited! Lol. Anywho, I’ve gotten my Painted Bottle Break-Up Kit Fixed (it has all the necessary stuff inside the bottle already as I would imagine)..

The instructions or insert that came with it wasn’t confusing, but it wasn’t all that straightforward in my opinion either or I could be overthinking the whole process. Lol! My concerns are:

1. Do I need to put anything else inside the bottle?
2. With the candle, do I need to burn on the actual top of the bottle or do I take the top off, stick it in the bottle and then burn it?
3. Should I dress it as well? I only have Crossing Oil, Hot Foot Oil, Goofer Dust, Graveyard Dirt, and some Crossing Sachet Powder.
4. Since the guy I’m currently with and want to stay with is involved would using Hot Foot Oil be a good idea?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:23 pm

1. Personal concerns of the two parties you wish to break up or their names written on paper (not touching) and cut apart.
2. However you wish.
3. You need not, but Crossing Oil would be fne, since you have it.
4. No, i would not use Hot Foot Oil.
catherine yronwode

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:00 am

Thank you very much Miss Cat!

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:58 pm

So I ordered a fixed break up bottle spell from LM and I added my name paper/papers. I wrote the female who I want to go away in black ink 9 times and beside her name I wrote his name in red ink 9 times and then I cut the names down the middle and placed them in the bottle.. I wrote my petition on the candle then I dressed the candle with hot foot oil and prayed the 23 Psalms.. is that correct?

I also purchased a fixed Santisima Muerte bottle spell from LM and with that name paper I wrote my targets name 9 times and around his name I wrote my petition “stay with me be faithful” .. I added in his pubic hairs and then dressed the candle with Essence of Bend Over and Stay With Me.. is that correct?

I also have a honey jar going for this same guy that I’ve been burning since Sunday, July 8.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:29 am

inquiringminds128, that sounds like solid work Good luck.
catherine yronwode

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:30 am

I try, lol. Thank you so much! Since I only received one candle with both spells and didn’t order extras as I should have, I can still continue to pray and speak my petition over both bottles daily right?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:03 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Yes of course you can. Good luck!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”