Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break-Up Painted Bottle Spell Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
reawaken23
Forum Member
Re: Break-Up Painted Bottle Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by reawaken23 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Should I light a black pillar candle to put on my vinegar break up jar or stick to the offertory candles?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Hello reawaken23 and dragonfly,
You have to be careful with the amount of vinegar that you use.
There are gases that you're dealing with.
Here is the link that tell you all about it. www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Dragonfly, I don't recommend re-opening the jar.
And I personally light offertory candles for about 2 months before I deploy the bottle. But, that's just me.
Take care

reawaken23
Forum Member

Unread post by reawaken23 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I have a question I started a break up vinegar jar two days ago (I feel very good about my work) at midnight Sat I placed a black offertory candle dressed with break up oil and red peppers and names of the two people with my break up on it it lit with a strong flame and burned for about 4-5 hrs with no tokens left and virtually no wax. I then shook the jar again then lit another black offertory candle around 10:30 pm last night dressed with names, break up and more wishes like argue, etc...dressed in break up oil, red peppers and I added poppy seeds this time lit it and the flame was a high spiral flame like the first one but after about an hr there was a trail of wax down the candle and onto the jar, I left the room came back and the flame was still high it burned again for about 4 hrs and left a very small cone of the seeds and peppers with virtually no was and the wax that has trailed on the jar was no longer there. I don't know if my questions are right for this forum but My question is two fold:

1. The jar has not hissed since I first started the jar even though I am shaking it often. Is this normal? and the nails inside only a couple have rusted but not the others will that affect it.

2. After lighting the second candle I began having a slight headache and dreamt of the couple I am breaking up. In my dream the woman saw me at a dance but tried to befriend me and follow me after I left the place to my home. Later in the dream I saw the couple through a cracked door with her trying to seduce him into loving her. Does this mean anything?

Also, is it ok to wait until Tuesday to light another black candle? I want to only light the black candles on Saturday and Tuesday or should I light candles every day?

Sorry if my questions are silly it is my first vinegar jar. Thank you so much for you help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello, reawaken23,
Let me just answer your questions in bold after what you're written. It'll be easier this way

reawaken23 wrote:Thank you Miss Aida. I have a question I started a break up vinegar jar two days ago (I feel very good about my work) at midnight Sat I placed a black offertory candle dressed with break up oil and red peppers and names of the two people with my break up on it it lit with a strong flame and burned for about 4-5 hrs with no tokens left and virtually no wax. I then shook the jar again then lit another black offertory candle around 10:30 pm last night dressed with names, break up and more wishes like argue, etc...dressed in break up oil, red peppers and I added poppy seeds this time lit it and the flame was a high spiral flame like the first one but after about an hr there was a trail of wax down the candle and onto the jar, I left the room came back and the flame was still high it burned again for about 4 hrs and left a very small cone of the seeds and peppers with virtually no was and the wax that has trailed on the jar was no longer there. I don't know if my questions are right for this forum but My question is two fold:

1. The jar has not hissed since I first started the jar even though I am shaking it often. Is this normal? - that's fine and the nails inside only a couple have rusted but not the others will that affect it.-The nails should have been rusty when putting them in the jar. You have to be careful these days with wax coated nails that won't rust. I use rusted coffin nails: www.herb-magic.com/coffin-nails.html

2. After lighting the second candle I began having a slight headache and dreamt of the couple I am breaking up. In my dream the woman saw me at a dance but tried to befriend me and follow me after I left the place to my home. Later in the dream I saw the couple through a cracked door with her trying to seduce him into loving her. Does this mean anything?-We do not do dream interpretations on the forum. Sorry

Also, is it ok to wait until Tuesday to light another black candle? I want to only light the black candles on Saturday and Tuesday or should I light candles every day? -I light mine every Tuesday and Saturday of the waning moon. But every root worker does this differently.

Sorry if my questions are silly it is my first vinegar jar. Thank you so much for you help.

reawaken23
Forum Member

Unread post by reawaken23 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.....since the nails were not rusted prior should I redo the jar? Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello, reawaken23 ,
I would keep that jar going and also start a new jar.
I hate to waste anything. It may still work but just a lot weaker.
So, have 2 of them going
Take care

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Miss Aida, you are saying that the lights should be ongoing Tuesday and Saturday, waning moon. So the waxing moon there is not work done on it? Thanks for the details!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
That is just the way that I do it.
other root workers do it differently.
Some root workers don't even mind the moon phases or the days.
So, use your best judgment. Do what's in your heart (which is usually spirit guiding you)
Take care

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:13 pm

My precious Miss Aida, I need your opinion on this so much!!! I discovered that the guy will leaves his girlfriend without any trouble if she decides to leave him first. I am still working a break-up jar with powder, and had petitioned a saint to help her find a better suited mate, as they're presently unhappy, but not to the point to break-up and the situation was ongoing for a while.It seems that he is sweetening towards me slightly, subtly (should be good, right? :) ), which was intended. Still no traces of dominating him, but maybe it's very subtle too, such as opening him to me and my ideas? I wanna know if you will suggest a specific saint for her to find her a mate (it will be difficult for her to leave him as she depends on him :cry: ). They're both unhappy, but she is the "leader" and he follows with out taking the initiative. What else can I do? Maybe dress a candle for her and ask her to find the perfect love? For him maybe "Cut and Clear" to clean the plate first, and afterwards "Crucible of Courage" to allow him to make a step towards his own happiness? What about the break-up jar then? I've tried the moving candles ritual, without success. Please help!!! :?

Thank you, St-Anthony, I won't be standing today without you; you're my pillar and my light! Blessed be your name!
Thank you St-Peter for opening the roads for me! Give me the chance I'm asking for and I'll give you the keys I've promised you!
Thank you St-Jude for lending an ear to my petition! You're holding the keys to my happiness!
Thank you St-Mary for healing and help!
Thank you Blessed Heart of Jesus for saving me!
Thank you St-Martha, I will not forget your help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,
Did a reader tell you this?
If so, then I would suggest that you talk to the reader abut this.
I am of the school that I will just break them up and not worry about her feelings.
Once you start adding conditions (I want them to break up but I want her to find somebody), the spell is going to be VERY weak. Probably won't work.
If this were me, I would do a full break up spell and let spirit handle it the way it ought t be handled (without you setting conditions).
It just gets way too complicated!
Try this spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
It's terrific!
If this were me, I would also be working with St Martha the Dominator to give him a boost toward you
I know this isn't what you were asking but, just giving you my opinions.
Wishing you the best
Take care

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Yeah, I see.. I need them to break-up, no matter what, her to go away... Still working on my break-up jar, as you suggested waning moon, Tuesday and Saturday... BTW he said that if she leaves him, he won't mind. But she will leave him only if another man attracts her enough, even if she is unhappy with my friend...so help! :? Many, many thanks in advance!!!

Thank you St-Anthony for your continuous kindness and help!
Thank you Sacred Heart of Jesus!
Thank you St-Martha for helping me!
Thank you St-Jude for assisting!
Thank you St-Peter for opening the roads!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
Then try the moving candle spell on this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
That might do the trick
Take care

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:47 pm

I was wondering if I bury a break-up bottle where both parties frequently walk over, but I place also a love bottle to draw him closer to me not far from the first one, would they interfere with other? Or better just put the break-up one? Wondering how to do a double trick (break-up and love), as his GF invited me to their house without knowing, so I'll have a unique opportunity this upcoming Friday. Also, any suggestions how to get any concerns from him, such as hair, as he is kinda bald??? :( Blessings!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:45 pm

I would just concentrate on the break up spell with them.

You good lay war water around the place.

As for personal concerns, eyelashes, eyebrows, hair from arms, legs and chest.
Go to the bathroom and see if you can get hairs from a razor.
Watch which cup he uses and take cotton balls to wipe the edge of the mug for saliva, same with spoons and forks.

Do the same for her to get her personal concerns but look for a brush with her hair in it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72
Any way you could find any of his personal drawers that you could lay love tricks in?
Also, check the garbage in the bathroom. You will find lots of stuff that you could do more break up work with.
Good luck!
Dragonfly72 wrote:I was wondering if I bury a break-up bottle where both parties frequently walk over, but I place also a love bottle to draw him closer to me not far from the first one, would they interfere with other? Or better just put the break-up one? Wondering how to do a double trick (break-up and love), as his GF invited me to their house without knowing, so I'll have a unique opportunity this upcoming Friday. Also, any suggestions how to get any concerns from him, such as hair, as he is kinda bald??? :( Blessings!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:34 am

You're a treasure, Miss Aida!

I hope that his GF liked our evening yesterday, and hope to be invited again to the "sanctuary" and be able to gather some PC. Yesterday she followed me a lot, and I wasn't able to do anything, except anoiting the doorknobs with "Break-up" and putting some of the same powder on the bathroom carpets, which is not much...The garbage was empty... Also, I wonder when will be the best time to work the break-up spell, obviously waning moon, but morning or evening, I want a break-up increase, so the hands should be both going up, right? :(...Blessings!

Thank you St-Anthony for finding for me all kind of lost items. Please bring back my lost twin flame, even imperfect I long for him!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
I personally work them at night on Tues or Sat of the waning moon with the hands of the clock going down.
Take care

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:59 am

I don't really have a question about this, as I bought it for my shop. I just have to say, these painted bottle spells are nifty though! I was noticing the detail when I was taking some product shots and now I wish I would have gotten some more & a couple for myself, lol! The Break Up painted bottle spell looks & feels really high quality.
HRCC Student #1989

Butterflyhoney12
Forum Member

Unread post by Butterflyhoney12 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:16 pm

I have a sort of general break-up/coercive spell question. I am currently, well I was, working a break up jar on my husband as his gf but recently found out I am pregnant by my husband (we were still messing around because he lied about dating her) Are these spells safe to work without bringing harm to my baby? The last thing i want is for anything to happen but I do desparately want them to break up. I hate this woman and I was thinking of doing some crossing work on her but I want me and baby to be safe above all else

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Hello Butterflyhoney12,

I would not recommend doing Break Up work while you are pregnant. Instead, I'd say to hire a rootworker to do this work for you. You can find such workers here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Butterflyhoney12
Forum Member

Unread post by Butterflyhoney12 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:01 am

Sister Jean,

Thank you. I am glad I asked. Would you recommend deploying tr bottle that I was working on poor to getting pregnant and doing a 13 herb bath? The bottle is still behind my toilet

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:20 am

Hello Butterflyhoney12,

If it were me, that's what I would do. And then have a rootworker start a new one.

Take care.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:35 am

I was reading over different information as far as vinegar bottle spells and break up bottle spells, and I'm wanting to purchase one of the Break-Up bottle spells from Lucky Mojo that's already fixed. I have only 2 concerns with that option:

1) I'm pregnant and not too sure if I should be performing ANY work at all AND

2) Would I need to add anything to the fixed bottle if purchased from Lucky Mojo?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:30 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

If I were pregnant, I wouldn't do any "dark" work, or "bad" work, but that's just me. You may want to hire a rootworker to do this heavy work for you instead:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

And you shouldn't need to add anything to a fixed bottle spell from Lucky Mojo except perhaps a petition paper. Just follow the instructions that come with it.

Take care.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:56 am

Thank you for your opinion Sister Jean. If I was to do it myself do you think also doing a protection before and after the work would help protect me and my baby?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 10:00 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Yes it would help, I can't be sure if/how/whether your baby will be affected though.

Take care.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:22 am

That’s understandable. Thank you!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:56 pm

I received 1 of 2 packages from LM today and if I may say for some reason I was super excited! Lol. Anywho, I’ve gotten my Painted Bottle Break-Up Kit Fixed (it has all the necessary stuff inside the bottle already as I would imagine)..

The instructions or insert that came with it wasn’t confusing, but it wasn’t all that straightforward in my opinion either or I could be overthinking the whole process. Lol! My concerns are:

1. Do I need to put anything else inside the bottle?
2. With the candle, do I need to burn on the actual top of the bottle or do I take the top off, stick it in the bottle and then burn it?
3. Should I dress it as well? I only have Crossing Oil, Hot Foot Oil, Goofer Dust, Graveyard Dirt, and some Crossing Sachet Powder.
4. Since the guy I’m currently with and want to stay with is involved would using Hot Foot Oil be a good idea?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:23 pm

1. Personal concerns of the two parties you wish to break up or their names written on paper (not touching) and cut apart.
2. However you wish.
3. You need not, but Crossing Oil would be fne, since you have it.
4. No, i would not use Hot Foot Oil.
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:00 am

Thank you very much Miss Cat!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:58 pm

So I ordered a fixed break up bottle spell from LM and I added my name paper/papers. I wrote the female who I want to go away in black ink 9 times and beside her name I wrote his name in red ink 9 times and then I cut the names down the middle and placed them in the bottle.. I wrote my petition on the candle then I dressed the candle with hot foot oil and prayed the 23 Psalms.. is that correct?

I also purchased a fixed Santisima Muerte bottle spell from LM and with that name paper I wrote my targets name 9 times and around his name I wrote my petition “stay with me be faithful” .. I added in his pubic hairs and then dressed the candle with Essence of Bend Over and Stay With Me.. is that correct?

I also have a honey jar going for this same guy that I’ve been burning since Sunday, July 8.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:29 am

inquiringminds128, that sounds like solid work Good luck.
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:30 am

I try, lol. Thank you so much! Since I only received one candle with both spells and didn’t order extras as I should have, I can still continue to pray and speak my petition over both bottles daily right?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:03 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Yes of course you can. Good luck!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:06 pm

I have a fixed break up bottle spell that I’ve had a while. But I’m confused since the couple is still together. I think it’s something I’m forgetting to do, but I’m not sure. I shook it the other day while saying “send Susie away, break them apart.” Should I do this everyday? Or do I need to just shake it, say my petition, and then bury it in a graveyard?

The guy that’s involved is still confused because he stills sees me when he comes into town. Tells me he loves me and also stated “I’m going to figure it out.” whatever that means. I just want to go ahead and get them broken up so I can then work on healing him from his past and getting some reconciliation going on..

I also ordered some D.U.M.E products for the female target to go ahead and do a spell I seen on the LM website! I also already have some Hyssop herbs at the house because I know I’m going to need them.

ScorpioKate
Forum Member

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:20 pm

Hi inquiringminds128!

I also replied to one of your other comments on a different thread about your Mars work and then I saw this afterward (I browse this forum and reply here or there when I'm trying to clear my head sometimes lol). But if nothing has seemed to work yet, I would say get the tried and true reading from an AIRR member. It will really be worth the money and will pay for itself because they can tell you why these things haven't worked and what *will* work and then you won't waste money on products that aren't suited for your situation. In the past, I had used love oils like Follow Me Boy on a guy who was already a good friend and who cared about me very much, but he just wasn't making any huge moves. I thought FMB would do the trick but it actually made things worse. I got a reading on it and found that he's just a really sweet guy and the FMB was intimidating him and he started to feel uncomfortable around me. She suggested more "marriage" oriented work, even though we're not married, and that caused him to come closer to me than ever before. So, as a side note, it might be the wrong type of working for this particular person. Maybe the fighting keeps him interested or some other counter intuitive thing. It would also help to know why he stays with her and what he likes about her. Maybe she needs to sweeten up to another man, before they'll split. Maybe she doesn't have the courage or the self esteem to leave and you could build her up to think that she could do better without him. Also very counter intuitive, and also probably very hard to do lol. There are a lot of different directions you can go with it so maybe getting a reading would help focus your efforts into something that'll really hit them hard. Otherwise, you're just wasting a lot of time and money.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:35 am

Remember when doing work it may not manifest that day and may take a few weeks. Keep the work going. Also that you see the guy he says he is confused and loves you would be movement in the right direction just not manifestation. You can do a break up spell kit, or buy two black figure candles and a red female for you and over 7 days burn them and move the candles apart til lhis is touching yours. and hers is out of the photo. You can freeze her out, lemon to sour their love. But keep working, keep praying it to end. Remember to not second guess or over think the work, or you will think it to death. ITs hard when its relating to love because we are so emotionally involved, but if you can you will find things work faster and better. This reminds me of a saying my dad always said when we were impatient " watched kettles never boil". Set a time to work it each day and then forget it till that next time the next day.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:42 am

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:56 am

Thank you so much ScorpioKate, j82, and Sister Jean! All of your suggestions are greatly appreciated and I'm trying my hardest to forget about it and just let it run it's course-- Yesterday I said my petition while shaking my break up painted bottle spell; I almost worked it during the planetary hour of Mars, but I missed the time-frame by a few minutes.

I'll be looking into that moving candle spell. some info on the marriage work, and I'll be reading the thread provided as well. I take all suggestions into consideration :D :D :D LM and it's dedicated forum moderators and regular posters are the best!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:28 am

ScorpioKate,

When you mentioned more "marriage oriented work" what exactly did you mean by that? Either I'm overlooking somethings or I'm looking too fast lol, but I can't find anything.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:10 am

inquiringminds128,

You can do a moving candle to bring him to you, his candle walks to your candle. You can also burn a bride and groom candle to bring marriage.

Reconcilation kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

love me honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html

Bride and Groom candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-bride-a ... m-red.html

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:28 am

Thanks for the great suggestions, j82!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:59 am

Thanks j82-- you never disappoint! LM forum users in general are amazing :D

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:08 am

With the bride and groom candle-- since the 2 kits comes with their own candles do I burn the bride and groom candle on it's own with my petition? Or burn it over a number of days while doing the other kits?

Can I do both the reconciliation kit and the love me honey jar at the same time?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:11 pm

inquiringminds128,

You can do the reconcilation kit and the honey jar at the same time. Make sure to order more taper candles to burn on the jar every Mon-wed-Fri. I would use the bride and groom as directed in the kit. If you order other ones you carve the candle, dress it with oil, place it on top of the petition and burn it in section of 7 .

ScorpioKate
Forum Member

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Hi Inquiringminds128!

As far as the marriage work, that was just specific to my situation and it was considering the type of people we both are, our current relationship, and what exactly I was wanting. I just meant it as an example as to how a reading really helped clear the way for my rootwork to get straight to the source. If you're hitting something from a lot of different directions, it might work but it might also start pushing things in the wrong direction. In my case, my love work was pushing him away. It was "working" but he was already intimidated by me (I didn't know that at the time since we were/are such good friends) so it just made his intimidation worse. And that was the actual reason as to why he wasn't being as forward with me as I was wanting. So the "marriage" type work helped him to feel comfortable around me and worked from the angle of getting closer in our "friendship" without any romance or sex. That's ultimately what led to more romance, but I had to work on it from the angle of "just friends" for a while first.

But just to be clear so you don't waste money or become misled by my example.. My situation (and everyone else's for that matter, including your own) is COMPLETELY different. It's really important to get a reading before changing any of your work so you can find out if the only issue is just that you needed to stick with it longer, or if there is a whole other angle you should be taking with it. There's also the third possibility that it's just not going to work at all. Miss cat always talks about a "time frame", especially with love work because sometimes the answer from God, unfortunately is just "no". If the answer was no and you never had a time frame, you'll be running up against a wall for a much longer time than if you had a time frame. Putting a time frame out there is also a way of getting a sure answer from God. It's either yes or no at the end of the time frame.

You can call into the rootwork hour, too, if you don't have any funds for a reading. It's just really important that you get clarity on something like this so you can make sure you're hitting the "bullseye" so to speak and you're not frustrating yourself with work that may or may not be doing anything for you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:57 am

ScorpioKate,

Great advise and to the point. The reason for a reading is to be specific on what to do and not to do. Example some people will do well with a controlling spell others will fight it but will respond to a sweet spell. Time frame is very important to, I know people who did reconciliation work for years because they 1. refuse to get a reading, 2. would not set a time frame. Time frame is not saying you dont have faith in the work, rather that I will work hard for this period, if you are getting signs and movement then extend the time, if not you stop the work and let it manifest.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:48 am

Great advice, ScorpioKate and j82!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:53 am

Is the love lamp necessary in the following spell http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html (BREAK UP / STAY WITH ME SPELLS USING FIGURAL CANDLES) ? if so, where can one be purchased because I'm having a hard time finding it on the LM site.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:19 am

inquiringminds128,

You can buy one, fill it with the fuel and add curios and oil to it. Or you can burn a vigil candle in place of it. Here is a link to them the lamps are half way own the page.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:06 am

Thanks! What type of fuel usually go into these types of lamps?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:30 am

inquiringminds128,

paraffin or kerosine. Lucky Mojo sells the lamps but does not ship the fuel. II purchased fuel oils at a local craft shops for my lamp.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:01 pm

Okay, thank you so much!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”