Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
luvinginthecity

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by luvinginthecity » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:27 pm

Hi everyone!

@MissMichaele, @lostinbigd and @ JayDee

I appreciate all of the feedback. This morning before re-lighting my candles I noticed that the wic was folded into the wax, like a mini loop. So I gently lifted it and the burnt part fell off. I relit them this morning and prayed more intently in front of them. I'm not really good at chanting mantras and visualization for long periods of time, so I just talk to them and let them be. I also cleaned my altar and refreshed my offerings. The flame was still tiny and barely noticeable; but I gave it more time and this afternoon the flame is much better and more active. It's fluttering all over the place. There is still a good amount of was on this side around the sides, so it may be the quality of the candle, dunno.

Thanks for the help. I am slowly reading the amazing articles on this site!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:01 pm

luvinginthecity, I just wanted to reassure you that "just talking to" your candles is a legitimate and effective way to pray over them.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:11 am

When a candle has a spark, what does that mean?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:12 am

WhiteWitch81,

We do not do candle divination readings on the forum, you can read about candles on this link by Lucky Mojo.
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

This seems the part you want to focus on: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA2

You can also get an Airr reader to read for you relating to the situation: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Miss Cat wrote a great book filled with information about candle magic and divination as well: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

LittleyMe
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleyMe » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:34 am

Hello,

I'm probably posting in the wrong thread, but hopefully not. I mean, it isn't really an intentional reading - but perhaps falls under divination in a sense.

I was feelig very discouraged about a simple petition spell I had cast and was just going to burn the petition paper and move on. I've always preferred to use matches, not lighters. The first two matches were duds - the lit heads flew off them and immediately extinguished mid-air. The third I took care lighting it, and it self extinguished before coming into contact with the paper I lit a candle with the same box of matches a couple of hours later with no problems, and I'm half way through the box so I know it's not full of dud matches.

I took it as a sign to keep my petition. Do you think this is the correct sign? Or maybe I'm meant to dispose of it a different way?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:04 pm

Hello LittleyMe,

I have moved your post to the topic on candle divination, as you are asking about signs. Although technically you're not asking about candle signs, it is close enough to your query to be a more appropriate location on the forum vs. your original choice.

We do not provide divination on the forum, therefore I can't answer your question. I suggest you get a reading from a qualified practitioner to get a better understanding of this situation and what kind of message it may be sending you. You can find readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

0asis

Unread post by 0asis » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:19 am

I did a honey jar and burnt a white candle on top. While it was burning, there were trails of wax that actually eventually started to look like two people like kissing or dancing I even took pictures because I wanted to show everyone here.. however the wax figures of what looks like a couple is not even melting away as the candle is burning. Any input on this would be really greatly appreciated as I have never seen this before
Thank you St. Expedite for everything you do for me

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:13 pm

Hello 0asis,

I'm sorry but we do not provide candle divination on the forum.

To help you understand how your candle is performing, you should consider a reading from an AIRR member, which you can find here:

You can also consult the following sources for more information on candle magic divination:
www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Miss cat's book, The Art of Candle Magic: www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:01 pm

My 7 day candle burned fast, and I’m taking it as a good sign given my circumstances but I’m really puzzled about how it burned.

On three sides there’s very very thin clear wax on the glass... along with 5 rings. The candle was a dark green. I understand that rings can be a time frame? But the wax on the sides is concerning me. They look kind of ripple like too. I’m not asking for a candle divination just want confirmation that 3 full rings and 2 broken rings = time and delays ?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:09 pm

Hello LaJaguarina,

Wax remains on the side of the glass usually indicate some kind of obstacle or delay.

If you want a detailed reading on your candle burn, you can hire someone from AIRR to interpret the results for you. Find them here:

Good luck.

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:32 pm

Hello everybody. I’m hoping to get a little insight to the candles I just burned. I burned 2 for the same target. I scrolled thru this thread and didn’t find anything to this specific issue.

1) I did a white skull candle for a narcissist to see his own wickedness. The skull started burning fast. By the time I snuffed it out (3 hours later) there was only half the skull left. The flame was burning low like it was about to go out. I know this part isn’t the greatest meaning. The candle itself burned only in the middle. I’m not sure if this means there’s walls creating obstacles, resistance, or that’s the way skull candles burn. Can anybody give me their own personal experience with a skull candle?

2) I’m trying to do a black penis spell to make him impotent. I didn’t have a black penis candle just a regular black candle so I used that for now until my order comes in. I commanded it that it was his penis and carved his name and dob on it. I also wrote it was his penis. I put his semen, commanding oil, dominating oil on it with licorice root and calamus root. The candle burnt almost all the way down (there’s maybe about an inch left from the 6” candle) and looked “limp”. Of course there was wax running down that side of the candle. I can’t find anywhere why it would look that way. Can it be because I prayed for his penis to be limp with other women except me? Is this a good sign? Sorry but I couldn’t find anything regarding a “limp” looking candle.

Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:58 am

Hello newwitch2018,

We do not offer personalized candle divination on the forum, however I can offer you some general insights.

When a skull candle burns down the middle leaving the sides of the skull intact, it indicates obstacles. You can repeat the spell or choose another method of working and see what results you get.

When a free-standing candle burns but not entirely complete, leaving part of the candle base intact, it also indicates obstacles. You can repeat this spell when you get your correct candle.

If you want more information on candle magic divination, please read the following page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

If you would like a personalized reading on the remains of your two spells, you can hire someone from AIRR who can provide more detailed divination.

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:49 am

If someone did spell work to bring a couple closer together and the wax residue forms a clear number “3” would that symbolize a certain amount of time?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:04 pm

Jaguarina,
It might - or it might symbolize a third party -- either a "Miss Thing" or a baby! Look for other shapes in the wax that might hint at "three what, exactly?" If there is no illumination there, us another method of divination, one you can rely on to tell you the truth -- or schedule an appointment with a trustworthy reader.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”