Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

foreigngirl

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by foreigngirl » Mon May 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Can you also freeze a friend of your partner out of life because he is a bad influence to him?
Thank you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 07, 2018 5:03 pm

Hello foreigngirl,

Yes you can use a freezer spell to freeze someone who is a bad influence. If you want that person removed permanently I would recommend using products like Hot Foot powder or Banishing products so that he isn't stuck in your freezer forever. For the undoing of your previous spell work unfreezing it is perfect. The other products you mention sound fine to use.

Peace~

Nathen

foreigngirl

Unread post by foreigngirl » Tue May 08, 2018 5:54 am

Thank you Nathan, I don’t have Hot Foot Powder (have a lot of things to order ) but it takes more or less 3 weeks to get my orders to Europe. Would sulfur powder do to?
And petition “mister x, stay away from my friend Y”

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Hello foreigngirl,

I would take Nathen's advice and do a freezer spell, and in the meantime order your products so you have the right stuff. Sulphur powder won't have the same effect as Hot Foot powder.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 09, 2018 9:02 am

Can someone give me the lyrics to "Mary Had a Little Lamb"? (Please don't delete, this is a training post.)

Reason: Training Post

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Sun May 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi,

Can I use both black salt and sea salt combined to create a barrier between two people? I want to separate two people using a freezer spell. I need a strong block. Any herb suggestions?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 16, 2018 8:57 am

Hello labotanica,

In hoodoo, freezer spells aren't used to separate people. They're used to stop someone in their tracks, freeze their influence, freeze their words, freeze their sexuality, etc. I'd suggest you read this page for further understanding:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

If you want to separate two people, try checking out the spells here:

lemon-and-lime-break-up-spells-question ... 21263.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Take care.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:12 pm

Just for clarification, Alum Water is merely the Alum Powder mixed with water correct?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:32 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Yes I believe so.

Take care.

minimini
Newly Registered

Unread post by minimini » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:13 am

hello
i used freezer spell before and it worked really well..
now im in a situation that i wanted to keep someone away make him shut up just for temporary base....is that possible?
well i owed this person money and i pay him monthly just this month i needed to delay a bit....i know he will verbally abuse me and stress me out, it happened before, its a nightmare ..can i just "freeze" him for a while then take him out of freezer once i pay him??

thksss!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:53 pm

minimini --

Yes, you can make a temporary freezer spell and keep someone "on ice" for a short time. Just remove the spell from the freezer and thaw him out, so to speak, and the spell is over.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

minimini
Newly Registered

Unread post by minimini » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:26 pm

thanks a lot, i just did it !!! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:32 pm

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

PrincessoftheLake30

Unread post by PrincessoftheLake30 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:31 am

I'm a recent college graduate and this close family friend wouldn' t leave me alone. She is a loud mouth by the way. She is a close family friend.

I did a spell to shut up this girl who was trying to make my life miserable. The person I used it on was a family friend. She wanted to get revenge on me and ruin my relationship reputation and always disrespect me. Dish what she can't take. She used to tell lies all the time.

This is my first spell. I took a lime and stuffed a paper soaked in vinegar with her name on it and what I want to happen to her if she talks about me. I stuffed it in the lime then poured pepper on the mouth then shut it with Bobby pins. Then I wrapped the lime in aluminum foil then put it in the freezer.

Ever since I did the spell, she got fired from where I work, she blocked my boyfriend and I haven't heard much drama. But she is a family friend and I wonder what should I do if she comes back.

My psychic meditated on it and said the outcome was good but O didn't tell her about the shut up spell.

1) I was very bitter but I'm still worried she might try to ruin my reputation, relationship and life out of vengeance. Will the spell stop working because I keep focusing on her?

2) I came from a Christian background but am fascinated by the occult but still feel guilt about dabbling in magic. Will that effect the spell?

3) She said that her late grandfather practiced white magic when he was around. Will her ancestor pose as an obstacle?

4) What should I do with the work now? Should I keep it in the freezer or discard it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:37 am

Dear PrincessoftheLake30 --

1) No.

2) I cannot judge your guilt, but i do recommend bathing with Hyssop and reciting the 51st Psalm after doing any work of this kind.

3) You would need a reading on that. Ask your psychic.

4) Keep it in the freezer as long as you wish it to keep working.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:13 pm

Maybe this will sound funny to folks:

Can freezer spells work in situations where the freezer is not always frozen?
I live in Africa, and we dont have 24 hours power supply. So stuff in the freezers sometimes get defrozen.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:02 pm

DannyN --

If the spell thaws -- it is no longer frozen. End of spell. Perhaps you could buy some ice. If you read the page i wrote about freezer spells, you will see that before the invention of mechanical refrigeration, people used ice to keep things cold.

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html
catherine yronwode

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Thanks Miss Cat.
I dont think this type of spell is for me/us here. I can imagine buying ice daily/weekly. Keeping stuff frozen 24/7 here is almost impossible. Unless it should be frozen for some time, then move on

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:28 pm

DannyN,

African-American folk magic has African roots, but developed in the USA, a much colder climate. Not every spell can be adapted to every location.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Miss Cat, can your freezer spell for lovers be made to target one person? I need to get my son's ex away from my man. How would I write it? Thank you in advance.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:22 am

Hello AStarIsBorn,

I'm not Miss Cat, but you could surely make a freezer spell targeting just one person. If you go to this page on freezer spells, you will find specific instructions:

Take care.

chernrule1

Unread post by chernrule1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:25 am

Hi i am new to the forum and also nervous about writing to you all as usually i just browse and get knowledge form the rootworkers giving advice.

Basically i wanted to know if i wanted to keep my partner from travelling to a specific area, would i just say 'my man stay away from such area?' i am quite aware you are not supposed to place his name in the freezer if you're not trying to freeze him out your life (which is am not i want to be with this man for a very very long time) but how would i do it to specify for him to not travel there that weekend?

His ex from donkeys years ago just wont seem to give up and has been trying to cause so much havoc with us for nearly 2 years now (he has blocked her from everything so she don't contact him) and she will be in this area on the weekend he is meant to be there and she knows this that is why she is making sure she is going.

I found out she is going because we have a mutual friend who was trying to get information out of me yesterday asking if my partner is going to be there that weekend (she thinks i am stupid but i know she is playing puppet to his ex)

I already have his ex in a jar filled with vinegar, toilet water, chilli flakes and hot pepper and aluminium foil asking for her life to be sour as she has made my life a misery for a while encouraging others to be on her side.

I've said anything she says about me will come back on her indefinitely! but i want her to not even be able to travel anywhere or even leave her house NOTHING

Yesterday after speaking to this 'puppet' friend i decided to do another spell :

i sliced a lemon and put a petition with all the names she uses on social media and her real name too, put chilli flakes, vinegar and nails wrapped with foil (mirror side facing lemon) chanting for her to stay away from the scene we all go to and also from travelling to the area she is hoping to see my partner.

Is there anything else that i can do? i really want her GONE seriously its been turmoil for years now and she isn't even a recent ex..

i fear that if they end up seeing each-other she will try twist him to stay in contact with her again by pretending she has no issues and just wants to be friends (he can be a gullible naive ass when it comes to exes or old flames saying things like this to him which always backfires because they then rub it in my face and then try to get him in bed) Because all he wants is everyone to get along but he cant see that they are doing things to spite me!

i just need her gone to make matters worse she already has 2 kids with another man and has other multiple men but still wants to ruin what i have, she uses the term ' i am the boss and i always get what i want'

Any help will be great..

Love and Light xx

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:50 am

chernrule1 --

Thanks for following the forum and finally posting.

You seem to already have two spells going on the ex -- a vinegar spells (very nicely made) and a lemon spell (also nicely made. If i read what you wrote correctly, neither of these are freezer spells, and now you want to add a freezer spell on the ex and on the possibility of travel to a specific place where she will see your man.

You will want a map of the area (you can print it from your computer or buy a paper nap, as you choose). Prepare it by wetting it with lemon juice, vinegar, and urine. Sprinkle it with chili powder and asafoetida powder. Make a doll-shaped paper for the woman, like a paper doll. Name it for her and write her name and your command on it. (You could also use a flat cloth doll, soaked in the above liquids.) You can stick pins in it, and so forth. wrap the doll in the wet map. Commanding that she be frozen out in that place -- that it be "a cold day in Hell before he gets together with that cold bitch" in that place.
catherine yronwode

chernrule1

Unread post by chernrule1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:40 am

hey catherine yronwode,

Thank you so much for responding and i highly appreciate you complimenting my work it was from you all with the great advice, why i was able to pull off something so good!!

Sorry for the confusion; both the Vinegar Jar and Lemon are in the freezer already. (i hope this isn't too much) but this woman really needs to be sorted out!!

Amazing!! i love that suggestion about the map and would be doing that today!

1) Where can i get asafoetida powder from?

2) Is asafoetida powder necessary for the spell or can i leave that out if i cannot locate that anywhere.

3) Would there be anything i need to do for him not to go to that area as in freeze him from going or should i focus on that woman?

4) Do you think i should not do any freezer spells in regards to him not going to this place?

5) The weekend will be from the 10th - 12th August would that be enough time you reckon?

Thank you love and light xx

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:10 am

chernrule1,

1) We sell it. See http://www.herbmagic.com/asafoetida-powder.html I am sure there are other sources, but please remember that this site is sponsored by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. and we are here to serve you as a customer, not to direct you to other vendors.. :-)

2) It is not necessary, but it does drive interfering and evil people away. The name Devil's Dung says it all.

3) Freezing HIM is not an option. Freezing the place is recommended, and freezing HER is an add-on. You could also tie and bind him.

4) See my reply to #3.

5) Yes.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

chernrule1

Unread post by chernrule1 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:24 am

Hello Nagasiva,

Thank you for your kind advice and i will be happy to be served as a customer so thats no problem at all.

I will order the recommended powder in the meantime i have done the spell that catherine yronwode has told me to do.

I will want to bind him for sure this man can be stubborn in letting out how he feels even though i can see it...

shall i go to the binding threads and search how to do this instead of asking for advice here?

L&L x

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:00 am

chernrule1 --

Yes, questions about spells of tying and bu=inding have their own threads. Thanks for noticing! With a ten year history of running this forum, and tens of thousands of posts, we do try to make it easy for people to navigate the site by bundling up the topics and titling them to explain what they contain. :-)
catherine yronwode

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:55 pm

I've done freezer spells with success in the past but not for what I'm planning my husband received a death threat and I want to freeze any hitman or enemies away from him, now I know one suspected enemies name but I was thinking wording two different papers one for the suspected enemy and one that's general and says " all who would do me or my husband harm by death, running over, shooting or killing are froze out of our lives never to touch us" would that be a good wording? I added me because well I've been threatened too I've got fiery wall up already for this situation but I want to confront this on all levels

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:38 pm

Dear stillsosola --

Your plan is good. I wish the best for you and your husband.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:02 pm

I just had a thought about some freezer spells I did around October 2016.

They took time to work, but I have seen results. One couple in particular soon began to back out of my man's life and both have gone abroad to work. They will probably return next year. My man actually told me recently that this guy never replies to his messages and asked me for advice. Oh honey, just give him his space, I said. :-)

The harder case was the meddling whore. I got her out of the city with hotfoot powder years ago, but she still returned about 5x a year. I froze her, but it took a year for the whore to leave the country. She left in January but has returned for probably 2 months before she is hopefully to leave again.

Now I am wondering if these freezer spells can be made stronger if I remove them from my freezer and put them in his? He won't know what it is as I disguise them well.

Has anyone ever done this? Is it worth trying?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:34 am

Hello Rosewood,

My thoughts are, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. If the spells are working, leave them be! No sense in moving them to another freezer and risking them thawing out in the process.

Hope that helps! Thanks for updating us on your work!

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:24 am

Thank you, Sister Jean.

To help others, I should probably add that I specifically asked in those freezer spells for these 3 people to leave the country. The couple's I did together. The whore's separately.

There was another couple that I froze at the same time to not go around talking nonsense about me. I didn't try to freeze this couple out of our lives. Since then I have actually socialised with them a few times, even invited to their house.

I am sharing this to remind people to keep it short, but specific when doing a freezer spell. Don't just say you want someone frozen from your life. Say exactly how. From my experience this brings better results.

I am going to do another one on the whore. This time to freeze all communication with my man (which I didn't do with my original one) and to get her back out the country. I'll keep the original one in the freezer.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:54 am

Thank you, Sister Jean. I did it yesterday.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:59 am

Not sure if I want to Freeze a person. I just want the the guy to have the inability to attract other women of all kinds except for me. And I want to cover current possible influences on the guy's life so hence the break up spell.

For the instructions in this
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

What if I don't have personal items?
Also do I really need to place in the area where they walk? I am not usually with the girl they are with.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:19 pm

LongGone,

the freezer spell is fairly simple. You can do it using the petition Cat wrote years back to cover all areas when freezing romantic rivals. See above in this thread.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:32 pm

I still think it is a little intense for me because I am new and probably won't do a very good job.

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi LongGone!

So, the freezer spell, in my opinion, is probably one of the simplest spells you can do. Much simpler than the break up spell kit. The spell kit works just as well but it's just different. If you don't know who the woman is, the break up spell kit will be less effective and there are a lot more steps involved with it so since you're a bit hesitant about being new to this, I would definitely go with a freezer spell because there are fewer steps and it doesn't take any particular "technique". What you described about getting rid of any possible rival, whether they're already involved or not, is exactly what the freezer spell does.

There is a ton of information on those pages about it but really, the simplest version of it is to put exactly what Sister Jean wrote (when she was quoting Miss cat) on a paper, put that into a jar or bottle, fill it about 3/4 full of water, close it, throw it in the freezer with some prayer and intention, and forget about it while you let it do it's work. You can make it more elaborate if you want but if your main concern is simplicity, that's simply it.

Just as a side note, you might want to still order the break up spell kit just to have on hand down the line if this guy is the type that worries you in that way. Hopefully you won't ever need it but if you do, and you're able to find some information about the woman, that's when the spell kit would be a good hit. But the freezer spell is also very effective. If you go to the forum page about it, you can read all sorts of information and there are quite a few people who mention their success with it as well. Sometimes the "stronger" spell is the simplest one, if it's the one that's best suited for your situation. I wish you good luck, though!

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:37 am

Awesome! I will do that! Is it really that simple though? What if someone see's the jar in the freezer? I share the freezer with people. Is that OK? Should I drape it with something?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:48 am

LongGone,

Do not come to the work with the attitude," im new and it probably not be strong or work." You already set the thought into the universe. You need to be confident in the work, be patience for results. Set it and forget it. Wrap the container in the freezer with tinfoil stick it in a freezer back. Miss Aida has posted that she writes on the outside something like urine sample. Trust no one will touch that in your freezer.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:25 am

Hi,
What is the meaning of wet the name paper in alum water before insert animal tongue?
Can i use pig tongue instead beef tongue?
Can i insert her photo to silent her? Not to talk my man?
Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:58 pm

awmoon+,

Wet it in water with alum a powder used in pickeling to pucker things and silence them. Then stick it in the tongue then seal the tongue with pins and wrap it up. Sure use a pig tongue if you have one, Iv never seen a pig tongue but it represents a tongue so ya. Yes her photo in the tongue would represent that. Then dispose of the tongue properly.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:03 pm

Thank you,
They have a Chinese store has pig tongue not beef. I am thinking after seal, freeze it. freeze her talking my man?
Is this way work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:28 pm

awdmoon+ --

Sounds like a good idea, awdmoon+
catherine yronwode

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:02 am

Here is a LM online information on freezer spells as well. I collect rain water for jars, I prefer from bad storms, or I use lake water.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:50 am

Thanks, ScorpioKate and j82!

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:16 pm

Question about Freeze Spell, on the Petition Paper I put my Lover's name on the petition paper but just as a title like "John Doe's Freeze Spell" But it's not supposed to be aimed at him but as my rivals for him. Just wanted the paper to know it was for him - I mean how would the spell know other than with my prayers? I wanted to make another jar for another person, but I don't want it to be like the same jar.

After the title I put the Miss Cat's "all interfering bitches" paragraph. Is this ok? Will I not freeze my lover John Doe from me?

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:35 pm

LongGone,

DO NOT put his name on that petition paper at all. The wording Miss cat used will be effective because it refers to your "love life" so it defines him without needing to mention his name. It will keep every interfering person out of your love life which is just a clever way of saying it will keep any woman who is a possible issue between you and him, away from him by freezing her out of "your" love life. But please look at those pages because this is all mentioned there much more thoroughly and any question you have is most likely already asked there. :)

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:32 am

I read and re read the Freeze spell and it still sounds very complicated to me especially with the types of containers needed. Tongue? I still cant see where I can buy the proper supplies to do it. I simply want to cast all influences love out of my targets life not mine and this freeze spell doesn't really define that line enough for me. I have multiple targets.

So if someone could suggest another effective alternative?

I did do the miss cat statement plus title of my target and froze it in a jar with pepper and tap water but it says in the article that is not enough. I don't have personal items.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:28 am

LongGone,

You can simply use fresh water with lemon juice an alum powder and put the petition into the container pray over it and freeze it. Its not complicated I think you are over thinking it!

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:44 pm

I will try again! i guess I'm just scared it's too easy. Why aren't love spells this easy?

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:54 pm

Well, it didn't work. The freeze spell. He has a beautiful girlfriend now that seems to match him well. I'm not sure what I did or to do. Suggestions?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:35 am

LongGone,

You did the freezer spell about august 13, its august 16th. These things take time. I wish magic was like harry potter and happened that day, and in some cases we get lucky and it works that fast, other times it takes time, can take this up to 3 mo. I would keep working on them as well with break up work. I would get a reading to see if its justified.

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:02 pm

One more to add, could the fact that he now has a girlfriend because I put the title "His Name spell" on the paper? I have since taken it off. We are still friends(he wasn't always a lover, just a love interest). Thanks, sorry for double post. It didn't let me edit.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:26 pm

LongGone,

If you have her name make another jar with her name in it and keep the other one because it is to keep all other women away. Look into break up products, destruction products to end them as well.

When we refer to getting a reading to make sure its justified it means that the work is ok to do you are right to do it. Things happen because God allows them to happen, it is justified to happen. Breaking up a married couple because you have a crush on the husband is largely not justified, breaking up a man who has been cheating on you is justified.

You never add the persons name you want to keep in a freezer jar. If you mess up on a paper then burn it and start over, do not erase it and add it back. Always start over with a petition or name paper after a mistake. You know who your man is and you are praying that as you make the jar, you are praying , " Lord may Jane Doe be frozen out of the life of my love John Doe, May their relationship turn to ice, freeze al advancements by this whore, etc" . BUT his name never goes in the jar. The petition would write something like, "Jane Doe you are frozen from my loves life, you are cold as ice, and dead to him, may your heart be frozen over..etc" then freeze it.

Break up products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-break-up.html

Destruction: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-destruction.html

Look this book up under LM site it is a great asset to learning all about break up work of any kind:

DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:39 pm

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS:
Hoodoo Spells to Break Up, Separate, Hot Foot, and Drive Off Foes and Rivals

by Miss Aida

In this red-hot, hard-hitting, and downright EXPLOSIVE new collection of folkloric sorcery, you will learn how to use candles, oils, powders, nails, vinegar, and needles to cast spells to drive off rivals, break up lovers, and hot foot your adversaries out of town. Miss Aida shares full instructions for more than 100 hoodoo tricks to tear apart illegitimate love affairs, cause former friends to hate one another, dissolve business partnerships, expel co-workers from the job site, and banish your foes to the ends of the earth.

This handy, practical, spell-packed volume reveals absolutely everything. You may not think today that you will need this sort of information, but be assured, when you do ... IT'S ALL HERE.

Miss Aida is a Catholic Spiritualist, a natural born medium, and a hoodoo practitioner with deep roots in the Afro-Cuban traditions, who specializes in cursing, break up spells, spiritual eradications, establishing magical protection, and helping animals. She is an administrator of the online Lucky Mojo Forum and a regular guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show who lives in Detroit with three Schutzhunds and a Cockatiel.

Here's what's inside:

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
Introduction 5

The Vocabulary of Break Ups 6
Identifying the Problem 7
Break Up or Surrender? 10
Spiritual Tools and Supplies 14
Spell Timing 22
Empower Yourself 26
Two Important Precautions 28
Sweetening Comes First 30
Freeing a Spellbound Person 31

BREAK UP AND HOT FOOT SPELLS 32
Animal and Insect Spells 33
Bottle, Jar, and Container Spells 36
Candle Spells 41
Doll-Baby and Effigy Spells 55
Egg Spells 58
Feces Spells 59
Food Spells 60
Foot-Track Dirt Spells 62
Freezer Spells 63
Graveyard Dirt Spells 67
Herb and Root Spells 69
Hot Foot Powder Spells 70
Lemon and Lime Spells 71
Peaceful Separation Spells 74
Prayerful Drive Away Spells 77
Salt and Pepper Spells 78
Shoe and Sock Spells 79
Urine Spells 83
War Water Spells 84

AFTER THE RESTORATION 85
Securing Your Partnership 85
Forgiving and Healing 86
Tying and Binding Spells 87

Returning to Normality 90

Frequently Asked Questions 91

Conclusion 95

Bibliography 96

First Edition 2018

Published by
The Lucky Mojo Curio Company
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
http://www.luckymojo.com
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:51 pm

Hello,
I did my freezer spell today. I got her photo and petition paper wet in the Alum water. Then fill vinegar in a bottle add poppy seeds and add left Alum water in the jar put in the freezer. I hope i did right?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:10 pm

awdmoon+ ,

Dont second guess the work have faith in the work. Understand the purpose of each item and why it is in the work and how it meets the needs of the goal. Then have faith and pray for it.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:34 am

Thank you j82,
I have fully faith on my work. i want to make sure i did it right.

I had to text him as i promised to pay for the damage of the car. Our conversion went well. Before he was telling "we are done" all the time. But this time he didn't say that. We talked 30 min back and forth. But he admit this time that woman is his girlfriend. I stay cool and wished him. He just said "leave me alone" instead "we are done". At least he didn't say we are done. Now he wants make me jealous and push my buttons. This is really hurts. But I have to stay cool and patience.

Should i do freezer spell or animal tongue on Sat or Tue?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:46 am

awdmoon+,

I strongly suggest a reading with your situation because of the ups and downs and changes in events. He seems to have softened his wording which is good. You are communicating which is good for reconciliation work. You can not act jealous or upset. I tell people who go through a break up to do the opposite of what is expected, thats not magic advise that is regular mundane advice. People get confused and it messes their game when you do the opposite of what is expected of you in the situation, its a a power move in the game of life lol. Tue or Sat work or wed to stop communication. Have a break up candle set by lucky mojo and wait for the candle report, another good way to back up the work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:50 pm

awdmoon+

I hope you do pay for the damage you did to his car when you broke his car wipers and let the air out of one tire, as you mentioned in an earlier post. The fact that you could not control yourself and broke things when you saw him with another woman is a severe hindrance to your magical work. A freezer spell on the woman, a vinegar spell between him and his new lover, and even a reconciliation on him and you may not be enough to undo the social drama that you caused. I know you are getting counselling (you mentioned this in another post) and i think that is good.

Yes, try a freezer spell on the woman, but like j82 said, you probably would do better with a reading to help you along. I would suggest a reader who is also a magical coach or a rootworker to back you up, because you are so emotionally up and down at this point.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”