Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

dollbabyapprentice

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:57 am

Hey ya’ll! I have a question.

Am I still able to put a curse or a hex on somebody that I have frozen out of my life? I understand that the freezer spell is to stop people from being able to harm you or even reach you in any way but can I still reach them? Like can I still curse them even if I have frozen them out of my life?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:08 am

dollbabyapprentice,

Yes you can still reach them and curse them not an issue.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

dollbabyapprentice

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:03 am

Thanks! Also, Will they be able to harm me back or will the freezer spell stop them?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:55 am

Hello dollbabyapprentice,

It's hard to say for sure. I think as a good rule of thumb it's good to put up protection when doing any cursing work.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

dollbabyapprentice

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:23 am

Thanks! I have just one more question,

If I was to get a little container, place pictures of about 10 people that I want to freeze out with there names written on the back, then fill the container up with water and place it in the freezer.. would it still be a potent freezer spell?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:48 am

dollbabyapprentice,

The question stems around the concept of "strength" , which is a multifaceted question: your personal ability, the prayer, petition, Gods will etc. A freezer spell is a very effective spell to freeze people out of your life ( or situations), now if its against Gods will and the answer is no, then it wont happen, God is the ultimate decider of events. Adding 10 people is a lot, is the purpose to freeze them all together? Do they all know each other? Or is this a job to freeze out 10 people you dont want in your life, rather unrelated? If you can focus on them and keep it focused while you pray and prepare the jar then great. Only issue I have with too many people in a container is if one is resisting or fighting the work its hard to tell which one since 10 are in the jar.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:10 am

Good points, j82!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:32 am

Thank you Catherine and j82.

Yes, I told him I will pay the damage. We were emailing last week and i didn't reply his last mail. Then he texted me Wed says don't worry to pay i will take care of that. Then i replied , I will pay because it was my fault i apologized. Then he replied, says no need to pay you bought lots of gifts for me. I did not reply yet. he texted Wed middle of the day and i replied later in the night then he reply in 2 hours. I feel he miss me. I strongly feel that. I don't know stay contact or give him time to make miss me?

I did a animal tongue freezer spell. I got her photo and cut around her head wet in the Alum water with the petition. I add poppy seed and chillie in the petition before fold. Add more poppy seeds in the tongue insert photo and petition and closed the tongue with needles and put it in the jar with Alum and vinegar. I prayed on the jar angrily and put in the freezer. I wrote petition her name and birth year and month. don't know the date. and "stop talking to my man" "Mary you're frozen from now"

I don't work. When i search jobs this break up happened. Then went counselling and she suggest take some time for my self. Because of my depression not a good Idea to start working. But Now i want to work. Be my self, stand on my own. I dropped my resume and looking for jobs now. My financial situation is bad now. I placed my 3rd order and received 2nd order yesterday. Getting ready for that will post about it on right forum.
Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:42 am

awdmoon+

Stay in contact. The advice to "give him time to miss me" is, in my experience, BAD advice. Do not barrage him with contacts. Do not stalk him online or offline. Do not argue with him. Do not call him only to weep or cry.

Simply try, as soon as possible, to return to the same frequency of contact, form of contact, and degree of intimacy you used to have.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

dollbabyapprentice

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:07 pm

Hey J82,

All of them know each other but the intent is to freeze them out of me and my lovers life. They are all constantly meddling in my life and in my relationship and I want them all frozen out.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:07 pm

Thanks Catherine,
I did text today regarding pay for the damage i did. He does not want me to pay because he know I cannot afford. i told him i will pay step by step. I was careful keep it nice and did some jokes. I don't want him to feel I am trying to get back with him, then he will pull away. I don't know how and what to do find reasons to contact him. He might thinks i play a trick. But he is much better now and he joked too, saying "John forgive and pay too". I told i will pay. i am trying to keep him contact, if i pay him little by little. Otherwise hard to find a reason to contact him. He knows that i am not doing that and told him did not want to be friend. But looks like he is trying to keep going contact too. I stay control and don't want to be needy.
He lied to me And went out with that woman. Someone phoned me about where they were drinking and i went there I couldn't control my self beccause he told me he doesn't want go with her anymore. But same day he went out with her.Otherwise i would not do something like that. I have full faith of my spells i do. And all your advice very helpful. Continue to seek your advice.
Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:35 am

awdmoon+,

You will have to make excuses to reach out to him. You can dress a card, money, letters, anything you give to him with powders to help with reconciliation. You two are not in a relationship you have to control your temper and not act out, it works against your work.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:33 am

Hello,
I did a freezer spells, they are
1. one is with vinegar, petition, poppy seeds.
2. Animal tongue with a target photo, petition, chillie, poppy, black pepper.
this one i create and came to mind and did it. want to know your opinion.

Got a target photo and separate from waist freeze her private aria part with poppy and petition. My intention was freeze her sexual need or sex with my man.
Your thoughts.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:20 pm

awdmoon+

What was the petition in the vinegar and freezer. Did you add the girl only to the petition in the jar? Remember only to add the person to freeze out of the persons life.

The work was sound to freeze someone out and freeze out the persons body. Alum is a great item to use to pucker up a mouth or even a sex drive like alum water froze over the private parts.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi JayDee,
Sorry, did not post all infor. Yes, I did it in alum water and I add only that woman. I put her photo in first jar. I put her photo wet in alum water and in animal tongue.
Would like to know the 3rd one i did is, fine? got her hip area of photo and wet it alum and freeze it. Will this help to freeze her sex, freezing photo of hip area?

Oh i forgot. i did a pear freeze too with her photo to freeze her sex.
I did four different freezer spells for this woman.
Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:40 am

awdmoon+

yes it would help to freeze and pucker her up to prevent sex. You can add a shell or other symbol of female anatomy to freeze her out. Example a pickle is used to freeze or control a mans sexual nature.

metalhead1

Unread post by metalhead1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:51 am

Could I do a binding love spell to get a person to fall in love with me by using a freezer spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:23 am

metalhead1,

No, that will not work.

Freezer spells slow down or stop people or situations. They are cold, remote, and silent. They do not encourage love.

Please read this web page i wrote about freezer spells as part of my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" to learn how we use freezer spells in African-American folk magic:

ICE BOX AND FREEZER SPELLS in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition
http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”