Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Graveyardhag
Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:54 pm

Is it usual that you might need to redo a freezer spell at any point?

A little under a year ago I did a general freeze out using Miss Cats big petition stated earlier in the thread (?All interfering bitches....)? and it was working beautifully right up until about a month ago. I was the only woman around, until suddenly I wasn't.

These sudden rivals have their own freezer jars (and vinegar jars) now and I will redo the bigger general one as soon as I have a free minute, but was just wondering if that is usual or normal?

Thanks
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:41 pm

Graveyardhag --

Yes, a big "general petition" spell can be broken or can weaken over time. If you study and read the history of hoodoo you will find many accounts from the old days of spells being remade once a year. I have seen this happen myself. It is a matter of how many people, how much energy, and how often work is being done to break down the fence, so to speak.

If you have my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," you may understand this by reading the old spell i wrote up and titled "A Woman's Thirteen-Year Rite of Capture." which is on page 152. There is much wisdom there.

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:44 pm

Thanks so much Miss Cat! That is a big help. Redoing that one is on my list for today.

I read through a page or 2 of your online material at least once a week but couldn't recall having seen anything about this.

And I do indeed own Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, I will go and read that page first thing this morning.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”