Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Goofer Dust Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
inquiringminds128

Re: Goofer Dust Questions and Answers

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:00 pm

I already have some Goofer Dust and I was curious to know if I was to place the some in my friend/partners underwear or even in the drawer over top of all of his clothes what would that do? I’m trying to make him not be able to sexually perform with anyone but myself.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:15 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Personally, I would not bring Goofer Dust near anyone I supposedly love, since it's main purpose is to "trouble, harm or kill an enemy." I'd suggest tying their nature instead, so you have control over it. You can check out this thread for more information about that:

spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... 2-780.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

starterwitch

Unread post by starterwitch » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Quick question. What is the best way to use Goofer Dust on someone you can’t get to. I am unable to go to their house and I’d prefer to not mail anything. Is their anything I can do? I’ve heard you can write their name on a paper three times then state your intention, add some Goofer Dust, fold it (not sure how to fold it) then burn it. I’ve also heard you can make an outline of a body with the dust then state intentions and burn that. Are either of these things okay??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:28 pm

starterwitch --

No offense, but that's like asking "What kind of clothes should i wear at a nudist colony?"

Goofer Dust is what it is. People can come up with all kinds of creative ways to use it and tell each other that you don't have to use it like Goofer Dust is used ... but i put a lot of work into every packet and i am telling you, it is meant to be used as is.

Burn it? Hahaha, I hope someone does. They'll get the surprise of their lives.

That just made my day!
catherine yronwode

starterwitch

Unread post by starterwitch » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:53 pm

I’m glad I was able to make your day. I love pleasing people. I saw the idea of burning the Goofer Dust in a book called Curses and Binding which has known to work well. Thanks for your quick reply.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:18 pm

The thing is, if it is real Goofer Dust and not some slipshod or fake factory-made product, it contains all kinds of dead things and sulphur and red pepper powder. Burn that in your driveway and the neighbors will call the cops. Also your asphalt will probably melt. Whoever wrote that book you mention probably didn't use our old-school Goofer Dust or they have cast iron lungs.

The trouble with making real down-home products is that folks are so used to the fake stuff -- the pretty pink Hot Foot Powder from Texas that smells like Bubble Gum, for instance -- that they don't always know what they are doing. One guy returned our Hot Foot Powder and wanted a refund because he said that it burned his tongue when he tasted it. We didn't even care to ask him why he was tasting it. I mean ... really? So, sure, we gave him his money back. And i hope he sticks to eating fake Hot Foot Powder from now on, for his own comfort.

We had a lady in our shop less than a month ago who asked if she could eat the snake sheds we sell, straight from the package. As opposed to cooking them, i guess. Anyway, we told she could do whatever she liked, but we would not prescribe it -- and she tore open the pack and ate the dang snake sheds right in the middle of Aisle Three.

:-)
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”