Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers for Mentally Ill Relative or Friend

mae51

Spells and Prayers for Mentally Ill Relative or Friend

Unread post by mae51 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:11 pm

Sorry this is long… but this has gotten out of hand and it's driving me crazy.....

I am having an issue with my mentally disturbed step-daughter. She is 54 years old. (I am 65) Her sister is 52. They have been in my life since there were 10 and 8. I married their father in 1977 when they were 15 and 13. They came to live with us 6 months after we married. He passed away in 2002. She was 40 and her sister was 38.

She has never married and has no children. (her sister, the youngest was married - now divorced…she has 2 daughters currently 26 and 22)

When their father passed away, they turned their backs on me and wanted nothing to do with me (you know the old story, thought I had money). Fortunately the youngest did not keep her daughters from me. Four years later, the youngest step-D wanted “back in my life”. Told her I never kicked them out and my love was unconditional.

Oldest step-D - the mental one - didn’t resurface until 2 years after that but it was off and on. In 2012 I retired (forced) with a package after 40 years of service….I was dealing with the downed housing market and potential foreclosure but it worked out with a modification. In 2013 the oldest step-D (mental one) was fired from her job of 25 years at a prominent law firm and started clinging to me. I tried to help her best I could but she would not stop spending money and refused to look for a job because she just knew in her mind that she was going to get her old job back.

She started heavy drinking and making drunk calls to her friends, arguing with them, whispering, hanging up while they were at work or even between 2am and 5 am…so they started contacting me to ask what was wrong with her. So I would go to her home to check on her. On one visit when she finally let me in her house looked like she had thrown a serious fit in there where she was throwing things….newspaper, pillows, etc. I was able to trick her in 2014 and took her to the hospital psych ward where she was diagnosed: “Alcohol abuse; auditory hallucinations; Depression”. But they couldn’t keep her because they said she did not pose a threat to herself or anyone else……OMG!!!!

Then she lost all concept of time. She started coming to my house and ringing the hell out of my door bell at 4 am, 5 am scaring the crap out of me. I live alone. This continued even when I told her to stop coming to my house unannounced. Then she would ring my door bell, run to her car and take off. When confronted she would become belligerent, aggressive and just go off, telling me she could come to my house whenever the “F” she felt like it.

With her spending habits and her money dwindling, we became concerned she would lose her home. She told her friends that she was not worried about losing her home because she was going to move in with me. Well I said NO and glad I did because now it has progressed to her having fits of rage and hearing voices.

I am afraid of her. She accused me of having get togethers at my home and not inviting her. I see her all the time driving up and down the streets in my part of town. She came at me and scratched my hand when her sister and I were trying to have a conversation with her (you know that scared the crap out of me). She went to her sister and demanded she pay her utility bill. She was so afraid of her she gave her all the cash she had on her.

I had to explain to her again that I am not working and on a fixed income. Her sister and I finally got her to agree to meet with us at a local park to see if she would tell us what’s going on with her..financial status, etc. . Neither one of us wanted her in our home. She freaked both of us out when she went into a full blown 2 way argument-conversation with her purse.

She told us the voices in her head won’t stop and they are telling her bad things to do. She also presented me with a list of everything she owes. I told her again that I had no money, explained to her that I have to pay over $600 /month out of pocket for my medical for 2016.

Well, shortly after that my side porch light was bashed in to the point of it being separated from the wall. Did not know for sure if she did it until a week later she slid the craziest set of notes under my garage door and in that note was mentioned “harming family members and friends and damaging structures that insurance won’t pay”. One line even stated “kill family members and friends”.

I took everything, including a picture of my light, to my local police station. They said there’s nothing they can do but their main concern was her mention of harming people and damaging property. She is mentally disturbed.

The police told me not to answer the door when she comes, not to be alone with her and above all do not let her in. They suggested I put a lock on my gate. I must say that fear has totally set in on me. I have to keep my doors and curtains closed at all times. I feel like a prisoner in my own home. I have a security system that was built into my house (was comfortable enough that I really didn’t need it…. but at their suggestion I had to have the cameras installed.

I can’t sleep, I am constantly jumpy and nervous, my panic attacks and vertigo have returned. I even had 2 rounds of Shingles… not fun! I am already on 2 blood pressure medications and my hair has totally fallen out, I have to wear wigs (they are so hot and uncomfortable). I am too freakin old to deal with all this. There are times when 2-3 days will go by and I won’t hear from a soul.

When I would tell her sister (the youngest step-daughter), she showed no concern, no support whatsoever until the mental one started going to her.

I just want the mental one to stay away from me and leave me alone. I am afraid of her. I do not want her around me and I do not want to be around her. I want her to stay away from me. She needs to be institutionalized.

The oldest step-daughter (the mental one) backed off for a while then resurfaced…. calling from random numbers or it says “private caller or restricted number” etc. well I don’t answer those. She does not leave message. When she would leave message, I would call back but she would either whisper and when you say you can’t hear her she would start screaming and cursing then hang up.

Well it finally happened this past May. A friend of mine with real estate connections sent me a copy of a foreclosure auction notice on her house stating it had been sold. Per her sister she says she kept going over there and the key doesn’t work. The mental one called me and said she needed to come talk to me about her house and that “they” told her if she completed paperwork she could get it back. I told her that her house was gone and the paperwork she was talking about was to be completed a year ago. She started screaming at me on the phone and called me a liar. Then she hung up. Her sister asked me, “what are WE going to do?” So I just purged. I told her that I was DONE! That it was ME and only ME trying to help her sister for 2 solid years. Trying to connect her with programs to help her and every time I would schedule an appointment for her she would disappear and I couldn’t find her with no support from her (the youngest) or anyone else.

After the third no-show, I gave up. It was stressing me out. Now it was time for her to step up to the plate. That I am getting too old to deal with all this and its time for me to regain control of my life and my health and get my life back for whatever time I have left here on this earth. She now sees that her sister is dangerous and violent so now she’s afraid. But she has 2 dogs and a daughter there with her, I have no one but me and NONE of them check on me.

I am afraid of the oldest mental one and I am going to listen to the police and everyone else and not be alone with her and not let her in my home. The mental one called me on the 4th of July and left a message in a really sweet voice that said, “ Hi, it’s me. I just want to know what time the BBQ starts and I am bringing my laundry over.” I did not bother to call back and I went out with friends for the day. I have no idea where she is or who she’s living with. She won’t tell us. I just want her to stay away from me and leave me alone.

The youngest step-D only contacts me when it benefits her…

Lord knows I am so tired of being afraid, stressed, tense and nervous. When my doorbell rings I almost jump out of my skin. I’m tired of the dizziness, vertigo and panic attacks. I just want peace of mind. What can I do???

Mae51

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Spells and Prayers for Mentally Ill Relative or Friend

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm

Hello mae51,

This all just sounds so hard, I'm very sorry this is happening to you.

I read in your post that you've already tried to get help for this step-daughter, so I'm just going to focus my answer on conjure you can do for yourself to stay safe and sane throughout this stressful situation.

First of all, please PROTECT yourself. I recommend working the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit as soon as you can, and place the Fiery Wall of Protection powder on every door and window in your home:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

In the meantime, look through this page of protection spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

To help yourself heal from all this, look into Tranquility and Healing products (you could also light a Healing vigil candle for your step-daughter):

http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

You could also post a prayer request with the Crystal Silence League, which is a free service: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Good luck to you and take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

mae51

Unread post by mae51 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:57 pm

Thank you so much for responding and for your suggestions, Sisterjean.

mae51

Re: Spells and Prayers for Meantally Ill Relative or Friend

Unread post by mae51 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Update on my eldest- mentally disturbed step-daughter, 54 years old.

She lost her home to foreclosure & got locked out....called a locksmith...showed them her driver license with the address and had them change the locks...was squatting in the house until the new owner found her. He called police and had her arrested.

She called her sister to pick her up...stayed with her until she started hearing the voices again. They got into a physical altercation, her sister called police. They took her to hospital on a 51/50. From there she is now currently in a shelter.

Her sister is afraid of her and I am definitely afraid of her. When I first heard that she was in the hospital, that was the first time in months that I was able to get a good nights sleep. She still calls and leaves the craziest voicemails.

My oldest step-granddaughter says I'm being petty and that I am making this to be about me. Well I have dealt with this insane situation all by myself for almost 3 years now and I'm tired and I just want it to end.

The new owner of the house contacted me through a friend and said he will box all of the eldest stepdaughters belongings that's still in the house and delver it to wherever we want. so he loads some of the items into my car. I took them home and contacted my other stepdaughter. She suddenly decided she no longer wanted to be involved and wanted no part of it or her sister anymore. But asked me to hold on to the one box that contained items that belonged to her. Wow! so here I am again literally holding the bag...trying to help out.

So I called the new owner to return the boxes. During that time I started feeling a sense of confusion, uneasiness, panic, restlessness, lots of negative energy and not able to sleep. So I moved the boxes to my garage and sprayed everywhere with a mixture of chinese wash and peace water that I had on hand until I could get those boxes off my property the next couple of days later.

I do not want to be in contact with or want the eldest stepdaughter around me at all anymore. Just the thought of her makes me nervous.

As for the other daughter and her daughters......Wow...I just don't know....

mae51

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello, mae51,

That's just terrible

I am so sorry that you're going through this. And I could almost feel the confusion and anxiety when you were describing it to us.

PLESE stay protected and, if you must, contact an attorney. You must take care of yourself FIRST AND FOREMOST

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:41 pm

mae51,

First, you used term 5150 and some folks may not understand that. 5150 is the California State statute that allows police clinicians to assess whether people are a danger to themselves or others due to a mental illness that has rendered them incapable of making their own medical treatment decisions and to place them in an involuntary psych hold for further evaluation and treatment. The fact that your elder stepdaughter was 5150ed is significant to a Californian like me but might be overlooked by Forum moderators not aware of California law.

I believe that the boxes you accepted that had been in the possession of the mentally ill elder step-daughter were somehow "contaminated" with the unclean spirit that is also causing her auditory hallucinations. Returning all the boxes of her things to the new owner of the home she lost is the right move. Bathe and cleanse yourself as well.

Then get the one box of the younger step-daughter's things back to her. Just take them too her, leave them for her, mail them too her -- however you can get them to her. That settles your business with her. Again, bathe and cleanse.

When you are certain that all of the bad vibes and unclean spirit are out of your house, i want you to do a FieryWall of Protection Spell, as previously noted by Sister Jean. The Fiery Wall of Protection spell is described here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Then write out a copy of Psalms 91 in your own handwriting and place it by your bed so that you can sleep easier at night.

Finally, i would like you to prepare a tea or bath for personal courage and strength. Include in it Grains of Paradise, Yarrow, Cardamom, and whatever tea you normally like to drink, including Green Tea or Black Tea. Sweeten it with crystalized Ginger -- one slice -- and eat the Ginger as you drink the tea.

Make sure you have functioning security cameras and, if necessary, get a permanent restraining order to prevent her coming around.

If you wish to pray for her -- after all, you helped raise her for many years -- i would recommend asking God to remove the afflictions of mental illness and alcohol addiction from her

And for yourself:

Joshua 1:9 -- Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”

and

Philippians 4:6-7 -- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

mae51

Unread post by mae51 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:58 am

Thank you for your response Miss Aida. I genuinely felt your concern and I appreciate it. It means a lot. Does it make sense if I say, somehow it gives me strength?

Miss Cat, thank you so much for your response and suggestions. You give me hope and courage. I am so glad you know about the 51/50 - 72 hour hold. I'm just learning. also while she was in the facility the clinician contacted me and after our conversation the "team" placed her on a "14-day hold" which extended her time there. She was diagnosed as "Paranoid Schizophrenic". I don't know what shelter she is currently in or where it is located but I understand she can come and go as she pleases. She has called me once since she's been out ( voice mail) and she has called her sister. I received a text this am that she has contacted a mutual friend yesterday via voicemail and said "hi, it's me...just reaching out". He wants nothing to do with her.
Miss Cat, I texted my youngest step-D this am and told her I was bringing her box to her tomorrow.
I have some hyssop on hand so I will use that when I return home. I will be placing my LM order for the FWP kit and a few other items. I just want my life back. Again, thank you all so much. I will keep you posted.

mae51

cinamontoast99

Unread post by cinamontoast99 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:01 am

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for this question. If not, let me know -

My parents mean well but they are driving me absolutely crazy. They always call me and ask for me to take my son over to their house so that they can watch him. I live a block from them. My parents are in their 70s and retired, and maybe they are just bored. Still, it's odd and weird and I'm home with him so why do I have to take my son over to their house? Why can't they just come over to my house to watch him? I've told them multiple ways, that they can come over, that he's fine, that I'm watching him...and no, they always call and ask for him to go over there. When he does go over there all they do is feed him unhealthy food (typical grandparents) and sit him in front of the TV for hours. This is how my parents raised me...just me there not doing anything. So I don't get it.

Now, I have a new baby and I don't want them pulling this same stuff with him.

Is there something I can do to make them just stop thinking that this is normal? They actually make me feel guilty for me not taking my kids over there and dumping them off for hours - which is not right.

Also, both my parents have mental issues - not dangerous - just depression and social anxiety. So, if I tell them something harsh they start crying hysterically and get depressed. I'm just overwhelmed at this point.

Overall, I would just prefer if they come to my house and watch my kids. I want them also to stop calling me and asking for me to leave my kids there. They are my kids and they really need to understand that.

Thanks

-C

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello, cinamontoast99

You may want to try compelling spells on them to compel them to come to our house.

And/or influence spells to influence them to come o your house

Heck, I would even go as far as the Come to Me spell (it isn't just for love)

www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Those are the things that I would try. Yu really don't want to be walking around with a brand new baby. Yikes!

And congrats on your new baby!!

take care

cinamontoast99

Unread post by cinamontoast99 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Thanks Miss Aida

I will add these to my order :)

cheekybug

Unread post by cheekybug » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:23 pm

Hello all. In need of some help here.

Someone who is close to me is having issues with anger and resentment over his past. The problem this anger stems from the last 20 years. It includes anyone who has wronged him in some way...former friends, employers, colleagues. He trusts no one, and feels that everyone is trying to set him up.

He no longer works due to physical disabilities, and yes, some mental health as well. Therapy is not an option as he does not see any problems with himself or his situation. He is also homeless at this time - not by circumstance, but by choice. He can afford rent, but blames child support for this lack of living quarters.

He is stubborn and does these things so he can continue with his self-pity. He is a Christian and claims that he has forgiven everyone and put everything in God's hands, but clearly he has not. Every day he rants like a raging lunatic. I am surprised he has not had a stroke yet, but has recently been diagnosed with blood clots.

I am desperate. He is such a great person (when normal), but I need to find a way to help him get over this. I know it will not happen overnight. I understand that this is a complicated case, but any ideas of what I could do spell-wise would be greatly appreciated. I have no other options at this time. Help!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:51 am

Hello Cheekybug,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! I'm sorry you had to come here seeking help under these circumstances. I think you're very kind to want to help this person!

I think a good first step would be to work a skull candle spell for them. Use a white skull candle dressed with Influence, Tranquility and Clarity oils, to get this man to see his situation more clearly and calmly. You can find what you need for this spell at the following links:

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

If you have questions about skull candles you can ask them here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You should also scroll up through this thread and read through the other posts; you'll find lots of helpful ideas!

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

cheekybug

Unread post by cheekybug » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I apologize for my delay. I've been a silent member for years, but could not access my old profile for some reason. I will take your advice in regards to the skull candle. I have purchased one and am just waiting for my oils to arrive from this site. Thanks again.

exquisitelydamaged

Unread post by exquisitelydamaged » Fri May 04, 2018 10:21 am

Hello all! I'm new here, so I hope this is the right place for my posting.

Anyway, it's about my husband, who has anxiety. He doesn't take prescribed medication for it, preferring to use cannabis (we live in a state where it is legal, btw) to calm himself whenever he has an anxiety attack. Nothing wrong with that, right?

Well his symptoms have been steadily getting out of hand, to the point where if there is something that he himself can't explain, or if he finds something just slightly off or in disagreement with, he will display paranoia which will increase in a short amount of time, and he won't listen to reason. Similarly, if he gets a thought in his head or if he is convinced of something, nothing in the world can change his mind about it, even if he is mistaken.

It has affected our relationship to the point where he had accused me of doing something he found disagreeable, even though I was doing something else entirely, and nothing will make him budge.

His anxiety and paranoia has also affected us because in the three months we have lived here, we have lived in 2 different residences and spent nearly 1 month living in our car between those two residences. We are now in our car again because of the fact that he is still very much paranoid and looking over his shoulder and suspecting of almost everyone, even though most of the time, he doesn't need to be.

Is there a spell or even a prayer that I can do to ease/calm his mind and get him to be open and more accepting of the fact that things do happen instead of letting his mind run away? Preferably something I can do in private.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 07, 2018 6:09 pm

Hello, exquisitelydamaged --

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties your husband is experiencing, and how they are affecting you and your life together.

I would like to address the topic of medication first of all. I am not a doctor, but i feel that if he chooses cannabis instead of conventional medication, that is fine -- AS LONG AS IT WORKS. But, as is pretty obvious from your description, if it did work at one time, it is NOT working now. It is becoming less and less effective. So ... like it or not, he will have to either replace the cannabis with a different medication, or up the dosage to the point that it again becomes effective. However, to be fully honest, i do not find that cannabis is as effective in treating anxiety as some other medications are. PLEASE have him see a professional. There are doctors well-versed in the use of cannabis, and they will not judge him. He needs effective TREATMENT, no matter whether it is derived from a plant or not.

Now, as to spells to calm the minds of others, i tend to like to prepare an amulet for them to wear. Black tourmaline is probably the go-to crystal for removing negative thoughts. It is amazingly effective. An anti-evil eye charm (and there are many styles to choose from) would also be an idea that i would try. Of the oils, many find Clarity, Blessing, Healing, and Tranquility a nice blend -- but only if he likes the scent. Some men do and some do not. A bath with these scents in the form of oil or bath crystals may be of help.

Finally, on the matter of scriptural prayers, i recommend Psalms 91 for spiritual, mental, and emotional protection from both threats and fears of threats.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

exquisitelydamaged

Unread post by exquisitelydamaged » Tue May 08, 2018 7:32 am

Thanks! I will get right on that. As for the professional help, he absolutely refuses, stating that he already tried it and found it ineffective.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 13, 2018 10:07 pm

exquisitelydamaged --

I understand. Many mentally ill people find a lot to dislike about their treament options.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”