Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
mariedolores

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by mariedolores » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:20 am

Hey everyone,

I’m honoured to be joining the board and have deep respect for everyone here, I’m new to the craft and apologize in advance if my questions are rookie and annoying..

I recently made a clay doll of my ex, set my intention to it, activated it and while I was doing the ritual...

I don’t know if it was the clay just positioning itself, but it was strange that his doll’s head moved in a very lifelike motion.

1) I get that’s the whole point of it, and I know this may sound idiotic, but can a doll baby be charged with energy enough to actually embody the person?

2) Have any of you noticed some weird changes on your doll babies that seem out of nowhere and have occurred after the ritual?

I really hope I’m not the only one.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:07 pm

Hi mariedolores,

Welcome to the Forums! If you haven't already, please feel free to introduce yourself here in the Introductions section:

forum222.html

As to your question, I haven't personally experienced that, but I think that's a great sign. I can't speak for others, but I mean, we are magic believers here, and stranger things have happened. If you saw movement from your doll baby as you baptized it, then I'd take that as a strong sign that you successfully brought the doll to life. Nice work!

Best of luck to you with the work!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

mariedolores

Unread post by mariedolores » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:22 pm

Thank you for your reply and directions, Miss Aida!! will get right to it

Smash333
Newly Registered

Unread post by Smash333 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:18 pm

Hello, I made a poppet of my friend to help heal her and aid her with magic through difficult times. Now that the spell is finished I’m wondering what are the beat ways to release a poppet so the work can be finished?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:39 pm

Smash333 --

The most traditional way to end spell work is to call the name out of it, releasing the link, and burn the remnant to ash. However, since this was a healing spell, you might feel more comfortable disassembling the doll and returning it to nature. Depends on what you made it out of.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lelly10
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lelly10 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Hi everyone! I recently made a doll baby out of the unwashed undershirt of my target, and I made the mistake of traveling with it in my carry on bag last week, so it would have been "seen" by TSA when it went through the xray. I wasn't quite sure if it that had truly killed it or not, but a quick reading confirmed that it's dead. I plan to remake the doll, but I wasn't sure if I can reuse that same doll as far as the material goes - like could I take everything out of the original doll and then restuff it with new herbs and a new petition? Or do I need to cut new material out of the undershirt and completely start over? I know I've read in past posts that the personal concerns can be reused when remaking a doll, and the unwashed shirt is technically a personal concern, but it's also the biggest part of the doll, so it seems like it would have to be new material to truly be a new doll. Fortunately, I do have enough of the shirt left to make another doll out of it, but I had purposely used a section from over where his heart would be since it's a love doll, so I hate to lose that specific energy if I don't have to . . . thank you in advance for guidance on this!
HRCC Student #2165

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:58 pm

Hello Lelly10,

You can remake the doll using the original fabric. It is a strong DNA link to your target, so I would do that. Save the rest of the fabric as a personal concern for other spells you might want to do in the future.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Lelly10
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lelly10 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:39 am

Thank you so much, Miss Athena! Your answer was extremely helpful!!
HRCC Student #2165

Luce.Stellar
Newly Registered

Unread post by Luce.Stellar » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:24 am

Would this work on silencing a roommate and their live in girlfriend? I’ve asked politely many a times for them to be more mindful of how obnoxiously loud they are but nothing ever changes. Homegirl needs some shut eye and the ability to study. Will a homemade poppet work? Any suggestions on making them more quiet? Or at least making it so that their noise doesn’t travel and disturb others in the household?
Thank you in advance!
With Love,
Luce Stellar

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:19 am

Hello Luce.Stellar,

You could try that but personally, I would be working with Peaceful Home products to generate harmony and a quieter living environment. You can find those products here:
https://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Veve

Unread post by Veve » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:46 pm

Hello, I have a couple questions for clarity:
Can a doll baby die before it’s baptized (eg if it’s touched by the target)? Is it being seen by the target as bad as being handled? Is secrecy as vital with doll babies as it is with mojo hands?

Thank you!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:33 pm

Veve,

Before the doll is baptized, it is just a collection of items sewn into a doll. It cannot die because it doesn't have a soul. Once you baptize the doll, it is considered a living thing and that spirit will leave if touched by another. You can then either remake the doll or bury it and start a new one. I would do the same if it was seen. So I was say yes to the secrecy of these items.

Spell work like sugar jars, alters and candles can be left out in the open. Items with souls/spirit are best kept hidden.
HRCC Graduate #2145

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:26 pm

So this just happened. I was cleaning my apartment and on my printer stand I have a small multi-colored gecko puppet I picked up in Arizona.

As I was dusting, I looked closer and saw a red thumbtack in the gecko's back! This is freaky because I live alone, and have not ever done anything with pins or doll babies, etc. I certainly didn't put it there. Could this be a sign to do something of this nature? Or is it a sign of healing? Has this happened to you? Any guesses?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:07 am

eireguitar,

I removed your link, it is against the rules to post links to products from other companies.

That is very odd. No, I have never had something like that happen. Not sure what it means but you could always receive a short divination to find out. We don't provide divination services on the forum but you could reach out to a member of AIRR and schedule a short reading on it.

www.readersandrootworkers.org
HRCC Graduate #2145

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:07 pm

Hi Terra Rising - Sorry about the link and thanks for the info!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”