Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank you, Dr. Bob Crowley at Hoodoo Psychics

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Thank you, Dr. Bob Crowley at Hoodoo Psychics

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 29, 2018 11:56 am

Dr. Bob Crowley is the newest member of Hoodoo Psychics, the online phone service for readers and rootworkers, where you can call in for instant readings.

Dr. Bob is a licensed medical physician as well as a reader, rootworker, and author. His book "Vulvamancy: A Guide to Yoni Divination and Magic" is an underground classic.

He specializes in readings and spell-casting that concern alternative sexual practices, including neo-tantra, sex magick, esoteric sexual practices, erotic hypnosis, and erotic seances.

He reads and does work regarding matters of sexual identity, kinks, and helping individuals in conventional, polyamorous, BDSM, and other alternative relationship arrangements, and works to help patients break free from dark spells involving sexual domination, sexual oppression from an intranquil spirit, sexual obsession, and the incursions of Incubi or Succubi invoked by jealous rivals.

To book Dr. Bob, you must be 21 years of age and well aware that your reading may potentially include graphic sexual content.

This thread has been set up as a place where testimonials about Dr. Bob Crowley's services can be posted.
catherine yronwode

Dr Bob Crowley
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank you, Dr. Bob Crowley at Hoodoo Psychics

Unread post by Dr Bob Crowley » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:14 pm

Thank you! I have been falling behind on my catching up and catching up on falling behind. So, now I am way, way behind. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to introduce myself. Call Dr. Bob! If I can be of service, feel free to message or facebook me. I’m a medicine man and psychic.
Readings and Rootwork at Hoodoo Psychics

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Congratulations, Dr Bob!

As of today, July 1st, 2018, Dr Bob Crowley is a Forum Moderator. Wear the Green proudly, and use your MCP tools wisely, brother!
catherine yronwode

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:57 pm

Congrats Dr. Bob!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Dr Bob Crowley
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Bob Crowley » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:27 am

Uhh oh. I already accidentally banned myself, lol.
Readings and Rootwork at Hoodoo Psychics

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”