Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Greetings from the Caribbean!

missintuition
Greetings from the Caribbean!

Unread post by missintuition » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:34 am

Hello,

I'm a long time "lurker" here on the lucky mojo forums (not the creepy kind though :) ) and today i decided to create an account so that I could ask questions about some of the lucky mojo products that I currently own. I'm very new to hoodoo and since having my reading with my root worker last year I've been soaking up as much information about the art-form as I can. The moderators on the boards all seem quite knowledgeable and friendly so I look forward to interacting with them and learning more about hoodoo.

Now a bit about myself....

I'm a young mom who lives in Trinidad and Tobago (that's in the Caribbean) and I love most outdoor activities especially when my family is involved. I don't know if i'm gifted but my intuition is strong and this was once confirmed by a root worker. Unfortunately I don't always listen to it as I should so I guess another reason for learning more about hoodoo is to find ways in which I could tap into my intuition to first help myself and then once I work up the courage, to help others.

Anyways, that's about it from me. Looking forward to learning from everyone on here.

All my best,

missintuition

MasonEdwards

Re: Greetings from the Caribbean!

Unread post by MasonEdwards » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:21 am

Good post, I liked

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Greetings from the Caribbean!

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:36 am

Hello missintuition,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your story. I hope you find lots of valuable information here, and if you need anything just let us know :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2018 Introductions”