Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Deal With Out-of-Wedlock Children

Hagheart
Spells to Deal With Out-of-Wedlock Children

Unread post by Hagheart » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:16 am

Hi

Any advice for me?

My niece’s husband slept with another woman, got her pregnant (maybe - it could belong to another), and she’s having the baby.

It’s an innocent child; I don’t want to cause harm to it. What I would like is to ensure the child is NOT his.

Any advice/help/guidance is very much appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Deal With Out-of-Wedlock Children

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:11 am

Hagheart,

These situations almost always cause heartbreak and often lead to divorce, and if this were my case to work on, i would first see to supporting your niece, emotionally, spiritually, magically, socially, and, if needs be, financially.

Once the baby has been conceived, there is no magical or medical method "to ensure the child is NOT his." It either is ... or it is not.

If the mother claims that your niece's husband is the father, then, pending a simple DNA test that should answer the question of paternity, he would be found to either be the father -- or not -- and if DNA proves him to be the father, he would responsible for child support.

If he does not want to take a DNA test (and some men do not, fearing that they will then be forced to help support an out-of-wedlock child), then the only magical work i could recommend is an influence spell that will convince him to take the test, because it would be unfair to your niece to have this cloud hanging over her marriage, unfair of the child's mother to ask the state to pay for the support of a child by claiming "unknown" paternity, and unfair to the child to grow up not knowing who his or her father is.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”