Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

CSL Hour #147: Near Death and Other Adventures

Every Tuesday, Rev. Jon Saint Germain provides guidance on the development of mental concentration, silent influence, divination, and telepathic contact with people and spirits.
jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

CSL Hour #147: Near Death and Other Adventures

Unread post by jon saint germain » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:02 pm

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/misclmcrad ... adventures

The greatest mystery facing mankind, and perhaps the most important question, is: "Is there a part of us that survives the dissolution of the body?"

Tonight we continue our investigation into the survival of consciousness by looking at a subject that may perhaps shed some light on this question -- the near-death experience.

Tonight's crystal is Cordierite, a form a Iolite that has a positive effect on mental concentration and boosts the capacity for multi-tasking.

Reverend Jon Saint Germain, the current pastor of Divine Harmony Spiritual Church in Knoxville, Tennessee is the Voice of the Crystal Silence League and author of CRYSTAL MAGIC: DIVINATION, HEALING AND SPELLCRAFT WITH GEMS AND MINERALS, providing Spiritual guidance on the practical use of crystals and crystal balls in the development of mental concentration and mind power, silent influence over others, divination and scrying of the future, and telepathic contact with people and spirits. His latest book is LITHOMANCY: Divination and Spellcraft with Stones, Crystals and Coins.

We love to hear from you, so please keep in touch! Rev Saint Germain can be reached at the Crystal Silence League Facebook page http://facebook.com/crystalsilenceleague or at his personal Facebook page http://facebook.com/jonsaintgermain

Post your prayers at The Crystal Silence League -- crystalsilenceleague.com --and Jon may read them aloud on the show.

Tune in every Tuesday to the CSL Hour at 5pm PT, 8pm ET, online.

Call in by phone 657-383-0525 and press '1' to let the host know you'd like to be on the air, or join us in the chatroom!
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

Dr Bonedaddy

Re: CSL Hour #147: Near Death and Other Adventures

Unread post by Dr Bonedaddy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:19 pm

Hi Rev St. Germain!

I'm a big fan. This was a great show as always. Speaking of NDEs, my daughter was born with serious lung problems. On the day after she was born, she flatlined 3 times. She stopped breathing and had no heartbeat for more a half an hour the first time it occurred. But praise God! She was brought back every time. I call her my Miracle 3x over. The thing is, as soon as she could talk until she was almost 4, she would tell us about that time she died and went to Heaven. (Note: we never told her about what happened to her in the hospital). She told us about seeing beautiful buildings and Jesus and being held by her other mama "up there" who got sad when she said she had to come back but she told her she'd see her again. These stories were extremely vivid. But when she turned 4, she lost all memory of these events and didn't even remember telling us about them. Is that a common phenomenon?

Thanks and have a groovy day!

Dr. B

Dr Bonedaddy

Unread post by Dr Bonedaddy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:24 am

Hi Rev. John,

I just finished listening to Ep. 151 of the CSL Hour. The Pam Reynolds NDE story was extremely fascinating. It made me think of Anita Moorjani's book on her NDE, Dying to be Me. What I found really interesting is that her Near Death Experience appeared to actually be the catalyst for her spontaneous healing from advance stage lymphatic cancer. She is now a public speaker and author. It's an extremely interesting account if you aren't already familiar, especially for me as I hadn't read an NDE from a Hindu cultural perspective.

http://anitamoorjani.com/about-anita/ne ... scription/

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Thanks for listening! It's hard to say if your daughter's experience is common, because NDEs aren't all that common. With that said, your daughter's experience includes many of the elements common to Near-Death Experiences.

Dr. Ian Stevens, who documented many children's memories of past lives, also researched NDEs, and found that children often have more vivid NDEs than adults.

Also, recovery from serious illnesses seems to occur more frequently after a profound spiritual awakening--which an NDE certainly is.
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “The Crystal Silence League Hour - Scrying, Meditation, and Crystal Magic!”