Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Not new, but getting into participating

Nikki444
Forum Member

Not new, but getting into participating

Unread post by Nikki444 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Hello wonderful conjure folk. Please call me Aradia.

I am not great with introductions been a long time since I have had to do one. So I'll give it my best shot.

Lucky Mojo goes way back. I was there before Ms. Cat came out with her first book, which I ordered a paperback copy when they first came into print from Lucky Mojo, and I have been listening to Lucky Mojo for more than 10 years. I have been listening since Dr. Kioni was her co-host.

I myself am a reader (clairvoyant) and Wiccan, shaman, medicine woman, Root worker, Gypsy, and conjurer. I have not been around since the stone ages, but I am almost 40 years old. Lol. I'm a bit of an introvert, an Aquarius sun, Libra Moon, Gemini rising, and Sagittarius Venus. Yep, love hard. Lol. That's all I will say on that.

I'm a mom to a basketball team with 3 still at home. Inspiring Business Owner, and Elder in my community of people. My desire is to form a coven one day, and take on my own apprentices. I want to grow and prosper in my businesses and make the right connections. My businesses are online only right now, but i aspire to manifest into something bigger and greater.

I have gotten lost a lot on my journey, as I feel I am lost right now, and hope to soon find things and keep it consistent to pass on to my children and children's children. My children are of the craft and Catholic like myself.

I am here to join others who are open to learning and growing, and although I have never met Miss Cat in person or had a personal reading from her off air, I hear her voice giving me advice and guidance on the most critical aspects that I can't find clarity on. How strange! Only recently has this started, but I can say that I know her to be a wise, straight forward, and powerful person. I take all her in my head advice.

Thank you for having me!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Not new, but getting into participating

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:55 pm

Hello, Nikki444, and welcome to the forum as a poster.

Thanks for your long support for Lucky Mojo and for your kind words about me in particular. There are others here from the Wicca / Catholic intersection, and we are, as you know, friendly to people of all magical and religious traditions. My Moon in Aquarius says howdy to your Sun in Aquarius, my Taurus Sun says hello to your Libra Moon, my Gemini Rising gives your Gemini rising a passing side-hug, and my Aries Venus waves at your Sagittarius Venus!
catherine yronwode

Nikki444
Forum Member

Re: Not new, but getting into participating

Unread post by Nikki444 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:45 am

Thank you Ms. Cat. I wondered why I felt like we were 1 in the same, Lol :) I'm glad to be here

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2018 Public Forum Introductions”