Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

QetI
Forum Member

Re: Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by QetI » Wed May 16, 2018 8:52 am

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place for this post as I wasn't sure. So I have two quick questions:

My ex boyfriend recently asked me to move into his house, as a housemate type of setup (apparently :roll: ), I really want this to happen as I want us to be back together. This would be quite a big move for both if us as he owns his house and I have my own rented apartment, so it's not like I'd just be packing one suitcase and leaving overnight! Anyway I didn't want to look too keen so I said I'd think about it. Are there any spells anyone can recommend to ensure that this move does happen?

My second query is I have a reconciliation honey jar and vigil light going for us which seem to be working well, but very slowly. Can anyone recommend any spells or techniques I can perform or herbs I can add to speed things along? I hate to sound impatient but I've been working on this for over six months now and I'm really struggling with the daily torture of being apart and just want to give everything a kick up the bum and get it moving!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 19, 2018 10:59 am

Hello QetI,

You could always do a couple skull candle spells on your ex, one to influence his thoughts that he wants you to move in (use a white candle dressed with Influence oil), and one to influence his thoughts so they turn to love and commitment (use a red candle dressed with love oils). You can read more about skull candles here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

And buy them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

QetI
Forum Member

Unread post by QetI » Sat May 19, 2018 2:43 pm

Thank you for the reply sister Jean. I have used skull candles on him before with success so I think I will try that. I am also thinking of something like lodestones or dolls named for us and building some kind of model house around them and using home blessing products and herbs to dress the 'home'. I feel like that might work well. Has anyone ever tried anything like that?

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sun May 20, 2018 1:43 pm

Greetings, Qetl.

I hope you are in good spirits. Lodestones can be used for love, sex, & money spells. You can use one set matching lodestones for a love spell, and another lobestone in a money house blessing spell. I have included the links on lodestones & the money house blessing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Here is the link to Lucky Mojo’s lobestone products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lodestone.html

Here is the link to the Lucky Mojo’s Lodestone love spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lodestone.html

Here is the link to Lucky Mojo’s money house blessing products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html

Good luck in all your endeavors!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

QetI
Forum Member

Unread post by QetI » Sun May 27, 2018 7:36 am

Hi All,

Thanks for the useful replies! I have started on a skull candle spell and I also created a 'moving in together' spell which I adapted from the House Blessing rite and I thought I would share in case anyone finds it useful!

So I created a little model house from cardboard to represent his house. I wrote our names and his address on the front door, there are roses around the door and a horseshoe over it. Either side are bay trees in pots. On the side of the house is a tree with two lovebirds nesting in it. Inside the walls are decorated with heart wallpaper and on the back wall is a cross and a sampler reading 'home sweet home'. On the inside of the roof are two Bible verses, 1 Kings 8: 13 and 2 Chronicles 7: 16. The floor is detachable and the front wall opens up for access. I glued a picture of his house underneath the floor facing inward.

Once the house was all made I lit a mix of Blessing and Adam and Eve incense. I wrote our names crossing each other on the floor in red ink and circled them with 'live together love forever'. I then dressed the corners of the floor with Peaceful Home, Adam and Eve, House Blessing and Fast Luck oils. I laid down a 'bed' of herbs: fresh rosemary, fresh basil, red rose petals, vervain and dragon's blood. I wanted to add some dirt from his garden but I don't have any at the moment however as this is going to be an ongoing spell I will collect some next time I visit and add it later. I then put the house over the floor and named it as his house.

I already had two lodestones named for us with our personal concerns attached which I used in the reconciliation spell and have been under my bed. I anointed the lodestones with Adam and Eve, Blessing, Love Me, Come to Me and Fast Luck oils and fed them with magnetic sand. Then I 'moved them in' to the house on the herb bed praying that this is now his house and this is us living there happily together.

I then censed the house inside and out and sprinkled it with rose water. Then I anointed the walls and roof with Peaceful Home, Adam and Eve, Blessing, House Blessing and Fast Luck oils praying my petition.

I took a red tealight and carved our names around the wick and dressed it with Adam and Eve, Blessing, Love Me, Come to Me and Fast Luck oils. I placed it in front of the house and lit it.

I prayed my petition over it that this would be a house of love etc., and that we would live together before August this year. I prayed the Bible verses above along with Psalm 23. I then left the candle to burn out and closed the front of the house.

I intend to keep this ongoing with fresh tealights regularly and refreshing the herbs as they dry out.

Of course the proof is in the pudding so although I am pleased with how this went it is the results which matter.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 27, 2018 9:54 am

Hello QetI,

WOW!! This is an incredible spell! Thank you for sharing, I hope you see the results you want!

beebee36
Newly Registered

Unread post by beebee36 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:56 am

Thank you so much for sharing this spell. I recently did a yes or no divination and it showed he loved me. I am going to buy a skull candle next and give this a whirl. I think it is important to know that the person loves you. Thanks again Queti :-)

QetI
Forum Member

Unread post by QetI » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Thanks guys for the compliments! I am hopeful the spell will work, and I have been lighting the candles nearly every day, initial signs were good as three days after I started it he stayed at my house and we slept together for the first time in 8 months (!) and it was all very couply and romantic. However yesterday we rowed and fell out big time and today when I came round to his to apologise he was having none of it, and told me he is going out on a date tonight which is my worst nightmare to be honest. However while at his I did manage to get some dirt from his front garden to add to the model house so hopefully it will boost the spell.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:50 am

Hello QetI,

I'm sorry the two of you fought :( I think you should keep doing your work and not give up on it!

Take care.

QetI
Forum Member

Unread post by QetI » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello sister Jean

Thank you for the sympathy. I am working daily on the house and the skull candle. Ironically the night we fought I lit the tea light in front of the house as usual and went to bed, well I woke up in the middle of the night to find a HUGE moth had flown in the candle, I'm talking nearly an inch wingspan, and was basically cooking! In my half asleep state by the time I realised what the smell and weird sizzling noise was the flame of the candle had sprung up and caught the roof of the model house on fire! I put it out but half the roof was destroyed. Talk about strange omens. Well I have rebuilt the roof and it is actually better than before so I hope to rebuild our relationship the same. We have exchanged the odd message and he seems civil although he has not responded to me today and he said he currently thinks I'm crazy. We shall see!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:04 am

Hello QetI,

That is certainly strange. Have you done any divination to check in on your work or gotten a short reading? It may not be a bad idea. You can find lots of readers who give 10-minute readings here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

Ca_gurl84
Forum Member

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:39 am

Hello
I'm in sort of a big dilemma. I was talking to this guy for a while now and we had planned to start dating when i move back to the state he's living at. I currently been having some health issues far as having kids due to fibroids and i had a miscarriage with his twins last year. I been going back and forth to the doctor to figure out why. But knowing my family really not there for support i was expecting all his attention due to my issues. It got bad to the point where he wasn't available when i needed him and i said some things that really hurt his feeling to the point he started having anxiety attack. Since we live states apart, i didnt know my words hurt him and that had actually happened to him until he told me. Last week a good friend of mine passed away and on the same day, he decided to tell me he can no longer be with me because i make him feel like he's never been there for me. He said now might not be the right time for a relationship. What hurts most is that im actually moving there next month and beside living in a better state, he was one of the main reason why i decided to relocate back there since he been wanting me to move back over a year. I want to know what to do to make him want to be with me again, for us to have a relationship, kids, marriage, business and everything we had planned on doing. I know he has a lot of female friends that wants to be with him also. Im afraid us not talking will cause him to be with another woman sexually. What can i do have to have him back, make him think of only me, and reconcile our differences and move on with our lives as planned.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:41 am

Hello Ca_gurl84,

I'm sorry you've been through so much turmoil. Have you considered getting a reading on this situation? It might be something to think about considering the many factors at play here. You can find good readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, scroll up through this thread to find spellwork ideas on how to get someone to commit to a relationship.

Take care.

Ca_gurl84
Forum Member

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:19 pm

thanks for responding. yes i have scrolled and read different post but i dont want to buy 2 different things that is for the same purpose. i tried calling last night to get a reading, but it said they were busy with other clients. yes i just want to know the best product to buy.

Dr Bob Crowley
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Bob Crowley » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:09 pm

Ca_gurl84:
Sorry I missed your call last night. I will be on again in 2 hours.
Readings and Rootwork at Hoodoo Psychics

Dr Bob Crowley
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Bob Crowley » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:02 pm

Great chatting with you. Feel free to call me again. I would like follow-up. If we need to do some spell-work, we can. But first, you must communicate with him as we discussed.
Readings and Rootwork at Hoodoo Psychics

Ca_gurl84
Forum Member

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:20 am

I want to go ahead and order products. What I should I get

Ca_gurl84
Forum Member

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:09 pm

im thinking of buy the stay with me kit. if i do that, do i need to buy the love me oil, follow me boy oil to add to it also?

amysx13
Forum Member

Unread post by amysx13 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:41 pm

Ca_gurl84,
If he has ended your relationship then you might want to consider Reconciliation or Return To Me products. I use Stay With Me oils on my guy but we’re currently together and living together, I don’t know if that’s the correct product choice for you if you no longer have a relationship with him. Hopefully an expert will answer you soon!
On a side note, when my guy was having a hard time making the full commitment of living together I had an excellent reading with some great advice, including a spell that I’m convinced did the trick. Every Friday, I took a white votive candle and Marriage oil, and I carved our initials inside a little heart on the actual candle itself, as well as the metal that the votive sits in. I then coated both the candle and the metal with the oil and sprinkled Deer’s Tongue (to get to the root of his fears) on top of the candle before burning it. I prayed my intention of him moving in and making a full commitment to me (I used the Marriage oil to represent commitment and not actual marriage because I don’t want that just yet, my reader said it could be used that way). I did the spell weekly until he finally gave notice on his other residence, it took about 6 weeks total. The spell can be found in the book Women’s Work; I really believe that it was the final push my work needed! I also have a honey jar, a doll baby, a nation sack, regular menstrual blood, and various other ongoing workings but this spell worked wonders! I highly recommend it for a man who is afraid of full commitment.
Best of luck in whatever you choose to try!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

fatima987
Forum Member

Unread post by fatima987 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:34 pm

Hello all, a little more than a week ago I did a penis candle with have sex with me as a desire and now he’s actually planning on seeing me which took him two years to come to this point. Either way, I want this man to marry me as well and be committed to me. Through sex, I’m going to try to obtain his semen etc, what kind
Of work will be appropriate for him to be loyal and committed to me? He has two females around him that he hadn’t really gave commitment to as of yet and is not really that attracted to. I just don’t want any of them to take him away from me lol
Any help would be really appreaciated. Thanks in advance!!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Hello fatima987,

If you can get access to his semen, you could always get a nation sack and use the semen to "personalize" it. You can buy them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Please also scroll up and read through the other many posts in this thread as I'm sure you'll find them helpful!

Good luck to you.

fatima987
Forum Member

Unread post by fatima987 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:36 pm

Hi Sister Jean, I have never tried nation sack or even heard of but I’ll look into that. Also, this man will be leaving and we’ll be in a long distance after his departure as he comes for work to my area. Should tying his nature to me appropriate? Additionally, I have been trying to book a reading with you!

QetI
Forum Member

Unread post by QetI » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:25 pm

Hi Sister Jean

I did some divination and looked into the symbolism of moths and as it seems they represent passion, destruction and a need to change course I took it to mean that we are drawn to each other like moths to flames, but if we don't change our course i.e the way we treat and deal with each other then this passion will lead to destruction and especially of my dreams (represented by the house catching fire). So I have made a conscious decision to change the way I react and deal with him and it has been really positive so far, spending lots of time together and him wanting to see me a lot and being very coupley.

Also, as you may know I have been burning skull candles on him for a while now, well last week out of the blue he went and got a large tattoo on his chest of... a skull. If that isn't a sign I don't know what is!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:45 am

Hello QetI,

That's great that you did some research into the meaning of this symbol that it has affected your work for the better! And that's crazy about his tattoo! :)

Becks085
Newly Registered

Unread post by Becks085 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:44 pm

Hi just seeking advice or confirmation on if I’m going in the right direction.

I’m involved with a man everything started off really well and I’m assuming when he felt as though I was getting comfortable or maybe things were moving too fast that’s when he made the decision to tell me that he really doesn’t want anything to serious because of work and the stress he’s under he doesn’t think he could have that sort of time and energy for a relationship.

All that being said he still told me he’s not leaving me he just wants me to know it’s nothing serious.

Of course I took this as though he’s pretty much telling me I’m a fling and not even worth it. I tried not to think about it to much I didn’t want paranoia to get the best of me. My gut feeling told me it was something other than work that has him feelings this way. But me not thinking true anything I went ahead and lit a Stay At Home candle. It burnt poorly and i came to the conclusion that I picked the wrong candle and I asked for way too many things. So I re-evaluated the situation.

I lit a St. Martha candle for him to spend more time with me and not be running around or flirting with other people (I initially thought he has options and that’s why he told me nothing serious). The candle burnt very well bright and clear.

I also burnt a Command-Compel-Control candle along with this so he would change his mind and decide to have a committed relationship with me. It burnt extremely fast (we know what this means) so I sat back I thought maybe there is something more to this because when we are together I could tell he truly likes me and it’s genuine but there is something holding him back.

I woke up the next morning almost guided(I prayed on it) that this has something to do with his past.

I burned a Cut and Clear for him to get over hurt from past relationships which resulted in trust issues and insecurities and -- boom! -- within that same week he came to see me and he started telling me the reason why he didn't want a relationship and it’s because he’s scared. Scared of falling for someone and having to go through hurt all over again also saying that these days you can’t tell if someone is genuine or not. I said to myself I knew it. I was extremely happy he opened up to me about it.

My question is should I leave my work as is, seeing that I did a St. Martha, Command-Compel-Control, and Cut and Clear. I really want us to be together in a serious committed relationship but i don’t know what should be my next move.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:24 pm

Becks085 --

Since those candles succeeded, I would now recommend some positive and uplifting candles, such as Chuparrosa, Love Me, and Marriage.

Also consider going some contact magic with oils, or a mojo with personal concerns, not just lighting candles.

Good luck.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

zara88
Newly Registered

Unread post by zara88 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:55 am

Hi all from the UK, this is my first time posting on this forum :-) Im looking for some advice on my situation -

Ive been romantically involved with my guy since november 2017. Apart from a period of relative silence from about January to March this year, we've keep in touch on occasion and we tend to see eachother once, maybe twice a month. When we're together everything is wonderful, very intimate and affectionate with one another and he shows a genuine interest in me that is beyond just sex. in my mind i have no doubts that he has romantic feelings towards me. However - when we arent together its slightly frustrating as he is quite sporadic with his communication (in terms of messaging me etc) and he sometimes leaves my messages read without responding, and added ontop of that we seem to be going at a similar steady pace romantically with no clear progression as of yet (which is why i am here on this forum).

Ive had a reading done here in the UK where im from, and he was definitely meant to enter my life romantically and he is interested. however my reader mentioned he's not seeking to commit to someone at the minute which may be due to him finishing a previous relationship not long ago and his work, she said there is potential for him to do so! she warned that he may be 'in touch' with some other girls, and ive completed a moving candle spell to drive any love rivals away.

Would anyone be able to advise me on which spell kit would be better for me to order to allow him to want to commit to me and become my boyfriend? I dont think hes a commitment phobe in the slightest as hes had relationships before, i think its just a case of timing for him, and i want him to somehow overcome that.

I am already working a honey jar spell which i feel is going well, as its made him more responsive to my messages since i started working on it, and im seeing him a few times a month. I had a slight panic because i opened my honey jar to add his semen and thought it might disrupt it, but i read on another forum that its perfectly okay to open the jar. I alternate red candles and pink candles dressed with adam and eve oil (purchased from a reputable store in the uk) and an oil to open up communication in hopes that it will make him more forthcoming with his messaging and calling.

Sorry for rambling a little bit, and apologies if ive posted this in the wrong forum!! I would really appreciate anyones help on the matter as its really difficult to find a uk based forum as comprehensive as this.

:D

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:53 am

Hello zara88,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum, we're glad to have you here!

If you're looking for a spell kit, I think Lucky Mojo's Love Me spell kit will help bring about that commitment and closeness that you're looking for. You can find it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

And if you're interested, we have a whole thread dedicated to getting people to be more communicative, and you might find it helpful. You can find that thread and ask questions about the topic here:

spells-for-more-communication-between-l ... t4483.html

Good luck to you!

zara88
Newly Registered

Unread post by zara88 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:13 am

Thank you so much for your advice Sister Jean :-) much appreciated! Im keeping my fingers crossed!

Treaks1908
Newly Registered

Unread post by Treaks1908 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:41 am

Hello

I have a guy I’ve been involved with sexually for 4 years. I want a commitment and I want to be the only woman who he desires, I want him to be obsessed with me and be the only woman he can think of and want to be with. I love him and I want him all to myself.

I used patchouli oil to dress a red candle, I used a tooth pick to inscribe his name on it, I sat a picture of him near the candle. I wrote his name on paper and mine on top of his and burned it. I read the Saint Martha tobacco prayer (although I had no tobacco). I let the candle burn out completely. I buried the left over wax and ashes at my front door.

What can I do to make this work?

Is there someone who can help me?

Thank you Saint Martha for listening to prayers, please find it in your heart to help me.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:15 am

Hello Treaks1908,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here.

I'd begin by scrolling up and reading through the other posts in this thread. You will find LOTS of spellwork ideas there!

Also, the Love Me spell kit by Lucky Mojo is great for getting someone to step up and commit and share their feelings of love. You can find it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

Good luck to you!

GoldenRule
Forum Member

Unread post by GoldenRule » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:50 pm

This is about keeping a lover/spouse at home—
I Found a mud-dauber nest in an abandoned mailbox (I’m a rural mail carrier who often finds strange things in abandoned boxes)
I have taken the mud nest to use in some Stay With Me work.. as some of you may know -definitely miss cat- there are spider exoskeletons left behind by the mud-dauber Mothers for nourishment for their babies, the larvae (paralyzed live spiders at one point)—
Anyway- would you recommend I use the spider 🕷 exoskeletons for a Goofer Dust ingredient, or leave them in the dirt to use for Stay With Me work?
Diana P
We never run out of Love to give; it's a renewable resource ❤️

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:07 am

Hello GoldenRule,

I think you could do both. You could leave the nests intact and just grind them, exoskeletons and all, into a Stay at Home powder, or pick out the spiders for more nefarious purposes.

Take care.

Dreamgrl19
Forum Member

Unread post by Dreamgrl19 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi everyone! I really need some help.

Ive been practicing with candle spells for the last year or so and have had amazing results but im not sure what to do for the following scenerio.

Me and a past lover have been in contact again. Ive had multiple readings saying it would happen and now a year later, we finally are.

He cares about me but his trust and fear of hurting me make him take the 1 steps forward 2 steps back approach and he feels distancing himself is the way to keep us safe. Last night he finally couldnt take it and we met up. We talked about things and he reiterated hes afraid to hurt me and is thinking of taking a job upstate. By the end of the night he had forgotten all about that haha and we spent the night and the better part of today together and im going to see him again tonight.

I love him. We have know each other for 10 years and I cant imagine being with anyone else. I want to get through to him. maybe put something near him to help him think of me constantly.

1. maybe something i can put in his car?

2. should i do a skull candle?

3. I did wear my follow me boy oil last night and he couldnt keep his hands off me. Should i rub it in places I know he touches?

Please help

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:34 am

Hello Dreamgrl19,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here.

I think you have some great ideas as far as putting something in his car, doing a skull candle and wearing Follow Me Boy oil. I would recommend doing all three! Dress his car door handle lightly with Love Me oil, mix some Love Me sachet powder with some dirt (to dull the color) and sprinkle a little bit of the powder/dirt mixture on the floor of his car so he will step in it. Dress a red skull candle with Influence and Love Me oil and as it burns, speak to the candle as if it is him and tell him that he wants to commit to you and love you. Wear Follow Me Boy whenever you are together!

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Good luck!

WhiteWitch81
Forum Member

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:32 am

I recently had a "love me" candle burned for me, and another target. They told me the reason he doesn't want to be in a relationship is because "something, or someone is bugging/distracting him from doing so. I was amazed at how accurate is was, my love interest told me that his financial and living arrangements were making it difficult to committing to a relationship. But I didn't believe him at the time. I have trust issues as a result of being lied to/cheated on in the past. They suggested a cut and clear to remove old energies. I'm thinking of trying that or a "I can, you can't vigil candle in case the problem is another woman. What do you guys think? Does this seem like a good idea?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:00 am

Hello, WhiteWitch81.
In order for a person to move forward you have to let go of the past. I do agree you have to remove the old energies. I would suggest a cut and clear spell.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Good luck. Thomas K
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

WhiteWitch81
Forum Member

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:11 pm

I thought she was talking about him being still attached to a crush or ex girlfriend. But being that you can only work a Cut And Clear on yourself, she was talking about me. I do still care about my ex, but at the same time. I'm trying to move on. So Cut And Clear might be a good idea.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:14 am

WhiteWitch81
Yes. This would be for you.
Have a great day. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”